• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The abriged thread

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Fan of YGO and DBZ abridged, though the latter is completely inactive.

Well, TeamFourStar's account was banned actually. Still, they haven't done anything with their new account.

Anyway, I love Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. I really am amazed at how LK can do all those voices and come up with some pretty fun plots. I mean, even some of the bad episodes are better that the good episodes in other abridged series.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
I have recently been watching YuGiOh.

granbull guy

Vasoline
What's an abriged series?

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
my friend and i are looking for an abridged version of atlas shrugged.
so far, no luck. they only have abridged versions on tape/cd =(

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
You mean the book? Sorry, that may seem obvious, it's just I've never heard of anyone doing an abridged series for a book. All the ones I know of are anime. There probably are others, but it seems like you'd at least need it to be... Wait, you mean a serious abridged version? We're talking about parodies of popular anime on Youtube. Well, just click the link I posted above for a more accurate definition.

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
ohhhhhh, i'm so sorry! lol..
i didn't read what you posted earlier. i feel stupid -_-

but yeah, there are many abridged novels. les miserables being one since it's so long!

hello moto

Top of the morning
Little Kuriboh has been noted down as one of the Internet memes with his Yugioh abridged series, which sparked off all the other ones.
Though i do watch a lot of other abridged serieses, but i only like Yugioh and DragonballZ (Gozar's ones not Team 4star, i personally find them funnier).
Naruto has its moments but the new ones are not really funny.

IN AMERICA!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I think LittleKuriboh definitely inspired alot of people to do abridged series'. Probably not everyone, but I'd say at least 70 percent of them.

As for Pokemon, the best one out there now is probably Pokedubs. I may or may not have mentioned it here before. But it's the only Pokemon abridged series that I've seen so far that doesn't feel like every other Pokemon abridged series out there.

Deathnote Abridged by DNTeam is definitely one of the better Abridged series. It actually has it's own unique plot in a way. Instead of Kira killing off random people, he kills off characters from other animes so he become the greatest anime character. ;D Also, Ryuk's special eyes let him see in live action. x3

Major props to Yugioh Abridged, too. :D

purple_dragonite

All glory to Helix!!
My favorite abridged series are as follows:

1. Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged
2. Alternate Reality Dragon Ball Z
3. TeamFourStar DBZ Abridged
4. Naruto The Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
5. Yu-Yu-Hakusho Abridged
6. Naruto Abridged

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
We can all agree that LK is the King of Abridged series. Not only is his Yu-gi-oh work awesome, I have a feeling that Ninjabridged will become a huge hit. As soon as Naruto stops smoking so much. As you can tell, my favorite line from it is in my ava.

Close seconds are Team Fourstar. They pretty much got it right when it comes to abridged collaboration series. All of thier members bring something to the table, and their own series was pretty funny too. Mostly Ganxingba's Avatar abridged and Lani's Yu-Yu Hakusho abridged.

Although I wish Kaiserneko continued Lupin's abridged series. His Lupin voice was dead on.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
My top fave is of course Yugioh abridged and second is DBZ abridged. Anything else is okay but these two I can watch knowing what the real episode(s) are and how they parody on them.