• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The absolutly most awsome freakalicious random thread ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanthis

im sxy and i know it
here you post random things that dont make sense for example:evil potatos will rule the world someday youll see!just wait till Mr. cheese bubbles finds out!we shall celebrate! mabey ill even curl my mustach!/like that but wat more random!be ultra random! express your inner randomness! just dont forget to be random!

Atari

Did it on 'em
Go h ere.

Also, you spelled absolutely and awesome wrong. Not to be mean, but before creating a thread you should make sure you spell all of your words correctly. Thank you.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Humans share 35% of their DNA with that of a daffodil. In other words...you are one-third daffodil!

The average Japanese house is 25% smaller than the average American garage.

Oh, and also:Justin Bieber's True Colors.jpg

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Humans share 35% of their DNA with that of a daffodil. In other words...you are one-third daffodil!

That makes more sense than you think. If you closely examine the cells of a human and those of a daffodil, you'll find that they're actually very similar except for the presence of chloroplasts in plant cells and some other differences, such as a large central vacuole forcing all the organelles outwards in a plant cell and providing pressure against the walls. Humans and plants metabolize in a similar way, providing energy to their cells in one way or another, but plants use photosynthesis to produce food while humans consume food. Like all living organisms, we both use RNA to produce proteins in exactly the same way.

Please try to be more random next time.

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
According to my friend, more people are killed by vending machines in a year than sharks. ._.

RAAH GIMME MY PEPSI *crash*

xanthis

im sxy and i know it
if you dont like my thread dont post in it one more post like that in here and your reported and mean you narwhal15

pickles are technecaly old merinated cucumber......NO WONDER THEY TASTE SO GOOD! kangeroos yodol gagga's deformed wig in the warmth of africa, but in antarctica i think they are the same thing hmm.........

Last edited by a moderator:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
42. That's all you will ever need to know. The answer is 42! Remember, it's just that simple.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
My ship sails in the morning.

Kudos to whoever gets my reference.

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApplesApples.ApplesApplesApples
APPLES.

...If you say a word enough times, it kinda stop making sense :O

fairies! They're everywhere aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nononononono theyre gonna eat me

*dies to fairies*

Last edited by a moderator:

Profesco

gone gently
Something that doesn't make sense, you want? Okay.

Leaving this spam thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.