• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
ua5p.png

Welcome to THE ACADEMY where magic and knowledge collide! In The Academy knowledge is the key to unlocking ultimate powers of magic, working together with the fellow students can help achieve this amazing goal. You have been selected to join this prestigious academy and learn the ways of the spell casters, use your knowledge to rule, to protect or confound others. No matter how much the odds are stacked against us together we shall prevail, our goal is to work as a unit and become stronger together every last one of us. We may be small in numbers and there are those who look down upon us, but We are strong! We are united! We are one! We are The Academy! Welcome once again to The Academy!!

RULES:

1) All Serebii SPPF Rules Apply
2) No Spamming, Flamming, Trolling
3) Mandatory every other day post
4) 6th Gen wifi and or Pokemon Showdown required (pokebank ou only!!)
5) All Wifi battle Clauses Apply
6) Failure to follow rules will result in kick
7) Use battle result form when you complete a battle
8) Mandatory one battle a week from said dates
9) Have Fun

Battle Result Form:
username:
opponents username:
your division/rank:
opponents division/rank:
Game 1: (W/L)
Game 2: (W/L)
Game 3: (W/L)
Notes:
MEMBERS:
The Last Jedi
PS name: The Last Jedi
WiFi FC: 0216 1983 0061

C.Y.A.N
PS Name:
WiFi FC: 5386 7832 8719

EONdragonFTW
PS name: eonman
WiFi FC: 1633-4254-1939

GDas
PS name: GDas
WiFi FC:2552 - 1723 - 9228

TheAmazinHazen
PS name:theamazinhazen
Wifi FC: 1048-9501-5376

Dirkac
PS name: dirkac
WiFi FC:

Ivysnake
PS name: Demetro
WiFi FC: 2595-0064-5142

Skullbash
PS Name: XxSkullbashxX
WiFi FC: 3840-5907-1581

aScaryMonster
PS name: aScaryMonster
Wifi FC:

MisterMist
PS name: mistermist
Wifi FC: 3153 4259 4465

kolibree
PS name: Kolibree
WiFi FC: 0963 0084 5391

N15
PS name:
Wifi FC: 5086 2182 9838

wego
PS name: Courage WOLF
wifi FC:

Starkelf
PS name: starkelf
Wifi FC:

Raziel
PS name: Raziel5721
WiFi FC: 2380-3140-7489

DrakoFlash1
PS name: Quinton
Wifi FC 3609-1144-0523

Twinyoshi45
PS name: twinyoshi45
WiFi FC: 1306-6191-8985

Pokemister
PS name:
WiFi FC: 3325-2162-8197

theonlysnowman
PS nane: Snowman
WiFi FC: 1091-8820-1496

IronSpider
PS name: IronSpiders
WiFi FC:

Remorph
PS name: Sepri
WiFi FC:

akaFila
PS name: akaFila~
WiFi FC: 3754 - 6803 - 1211

tunebass
PS name:
WiFi FC: 0576 4770 2234

Lynx forte
PS name:
WiFi FC: 2079 7113 6439

The mighty Tuma
PS name: Tum
WiFi FC: 0275 7079 9822

Bailey.ga
PS name:
WiFi FC:4742 6515 3239

Ranking Up:
Here at The Academy we use Spell tomes as a means to rank up and unlock the secrets of all magic, the more Spell tomes the higher your rank and more you can spend at the guild shop. To obtain these Spell tomes you must follow these examples:

A) Win a war battle= 50 Spell tomes
B) Lose a War battle = 25 Spell tomes
C) Win a Serebii tournament= 50 Spell tomes
D) Participate in a serebii tourney= 20
E) Beat a higher ranked member (not counting war test)= 30 Spell tomes
F) Lose to a higher ranked/lower ranked member= 15 Spell tomes
G) Beat a lower/equal ranked member= 10 Spell tomes
H) Pokemon league badge count= 20 Spell tomes per badge obtained (after joining the guild)
I) Posting in guild= 2 Spell tomes (not counting battle result forms)
J) Recruiting= 15 Spell tomes
K) Donate competitive use item/pokemon= 15 Spell tomes per

Join Form:
Username:
Reason for joining:
Division (Mage/arcanium/magician, choose 1):
Recruiter:
WiFi FC and or PS Name:
Jobs: (if you want to be a professor at the academy)
Battle experience (1/10):

Professors:
Here at the academy the Professors will be around to show you the ropes and or help you on your way to achieve the greatness inside you.
Professor Imma Agito - Team Building/ Battle Tutor/ Breeder
Professor GDas - Breeder
Professor Ivysnake - team building/strategist
Professor Dragonexpert - team strategist/tutor

XAT/Guild Buttons
academyxatdelphox_zps72ba458c.png
academyxatalakazam_zpsade2d02d.gif
academyxatgardevoir_zps8f3702a5.gif
academydarkrai_zpsc3594137.gif
academycresselia_zpsaa816f5a.gif

Hall Of Fame
l27v.png

Here we give thanks to those who have givin 100% to the guild, helping others, keeping active, reached the top rank in their respected division and made this guild the best it could be!
1) Kamoarc119 (Guild Founder)
2) C.Y.A.N (Guild Co founder)
3) EONdragonftw (Guild Co founder)

Tome Form:
Date of tomes recieved:
Methods of tomes obtained (specify letter(s)):
Tome total:

Art Credit
All art for my posts and this guild were provided by SwornMetalhead at deaderic design, Astral Shadow at the under, Epic Jirachi fan at the comet and fairywitch at flower paradise graphics.

And now onto the divisions

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
o49j.png

Welcome to the Magician division, here we go deep into the secrets of magic, the great Houdini used it and his partner in crime the great Alakazam! Now the great mega Alakazam relays to us those great secrets to hone our abilities, here in the Magician Division the path to power depends on your knowledge and skill in the arts of magic; do you have what it takes to master the techniques that have entertained millions? Then I welcome you to The Academy and to the faction that is The Magician Division!!!!

Acad1.gif
0 SpellTomes
aScaryMonster (182/182 ST)
N15 (40/40 ST)
Twinyoshi45 (70/70 ST)
Pokemister (74/74 ST)
The first spell has been spoken to you, the world of magic is waiting for you.

Acad2.gif
200 SpellTomes
TheAmazinHazen (261/261 ST)
Skullbash (160/160)
The second spell has been reveled and your magic begins to grow, but stop not for there is still much more to go.

Acad6.gif
400 SpellTomes
The third spell has been opened to your eyes, the power, a new spell awaits filled with magic and power arise.

Acad5.gif
600 SpellTomes
the fourth spell of power has appeared in a shinging light, now your powers truly begin to ignite.

Acad4.gif
800 SpellTomes
The fifth spell of power has been unleashed upon you, use the power to unlock the final spell which awaits you.

Acad3.gif
1000 SpellTomes
the final spell is yours, and the secrets and powers of magic are now yours to command and do so in any way you wish.

alakazamcopy_zpsd1bf80f5.png

Last edited:

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
muis_zps373afd85.png

"Mystery is something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain."

Welcome to the Arcanum, we are a school tailored to arts of Mystery. Under the Academy, we teach and learn of the mystery which surrounds not just magic, but reality itself. We know nothing compared to the vastness of our Universe, through out the time passed on this blue world, we know not how this universe came to be, how it will end or how we exist at all. Consider it a science or history, because we can't honestly understand which. Mystery shrouds us all, our deepest thoughts and our past can be mysterious to everyone, but only if you learn how. Through our teachings and your discoveries, you can push past any obstacle or mystery in magical and arcane arts, you face and go on to become an enigma, or further to be The Arcane. Then you will be a mystery yourself.

The Ranks

unownpopout_zps3bd44a33.png

- 0 tomes

You have only began questioning the mysteries of the world around, but you will learn.

Gdas~ 2552-1723-9228 - 58 tomes

dirkac~ 8 tomes

MisterMist~ 3153 - 4259 - 4465- 6 tomes

Kolibree~ 0963 - 0084 - 5391- 2 tomes

StarkElf~ N/A- 6 tomes

ansem the wise~ 10 tomes

theonlysnowman~ 1091-8820-1496~ 2 tomes

raltspopout_zps1b6624e2.png

- 200 tomes

You are now a student of the Arcane Arts, but you still have much to learn

beheeyempopout_zps8203f620.png

- 400 tomes

You have a degree in the Arts of Mystery, but you only have the knowledge, learn to use it.
akaFila~ 3754-6803-1211 ~ 437 tomes
togekisspopout_zps3ccc6fed.png

- 600 tomes

You are beginning to understand Mystery can be used as a force, but now control it!

latiaspopout_zps14fd6600.png
latiospopout_zpsfdee8e08.png
-800 tomes
You have mastered the use of Mystery as a force and have excelled above the lower ranks of magic and become an enigma, but what next?

mewpopout_zpsdde447e4.png
xerneaspopout_zps594b8a59.png

-1000 tomes
I'm sorry, but who are you? You are mystery, you are a unknown force that is hidden in the whispers of the world, You are The Arcane.

Thank you for the amazing artwork, Daeric Design and The Under.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

magedivision_simple_eondragonftw_request_zpsab52ee8e.png

Welcome to the Mage Division, where we will practice our skills and techniques through repeated battles. The path to becoming an all-powerful mystic is a long one, but here at the Mage Division we will hone our magic and be able to wipe out all who oppose us! Our strength will burn even stronger than the mighty Firagun Storm, and Master Delphox will guide your path to strength as a mage. Your journey begins now!

1. Learner Rank
Academy1_zpsca69308d.png
(0 Tomes)
The fire has been ignited in you; you have started your training.

Ivysnake (4 Tomes)
-Raziel (4 Tomes)
Professor Dragonexpert (114 Tomes)
theamazinhazen (40 Tomes)
LynxForte (18 Tomes)
FlareBlitz3000 (83 Tomes)
bailey.ga (4 Tomes)
The Mighty Tuma (94 Tomes)
drakoflash1 (2 Tomes)

2. Student Rank
Academy2_zps860f242e.png
(200 Tomes)
Your spells are at the novice level, but with practice you'll get the hang of it.

3. Scholar Rank
Academy3_zpse3ca1a5c.png
(400 Tomes)
Your magic and combat skills are improving, and are at the Fire level.

4. Apprentice Rank
Academy4_zps398467f3.png
(600 Tomes)
Your magical skill is strong, but there is still room for improvement for a Fira Mage.

5. Sorcerer Rank
Academy5_zpscd018b37.png
(800 Tomes)
You've nearly mastered magic! Nearly no one is your peer, and you magic is the raging inferno of Firaga.

6. Mystic Mage
Academy6_zps6caeb826.png
(1000 Tomes)
You've mastered all the magical skills Delphox has to teach you, and have gone above and beyond. Your techniques have gone beyond the limit, and you have perfected the lendary spell Firagun Storm.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Y
3n5t.png

Welcome to the Academy War Team!

Here the best of the best students we have to offer show off their skills and knowledge obtained through their journey, those who are strong shall bring glory to The Academy. the students who wish to partake and or join the war team must comply by meeting the requirements as well as using only pokebank ou, the requirements are: 1) 3 teams are required for all war team members 2) You will also need to pass an EXAM 3) there is no limit to how many times you can try for the war team, should you score well on on your exam you will be accepted into the ranks of the war team, good luck to you...also you may automatically qualify for the war team if i know of your battle skills first hand.

Here at the academy we use these test scores to determine if you are ready to join the elite ranks and prove to all others we are a force not to be messed with as such the war team will be rotated every other war so everyone has a chance to participate but the main squad is absolute. Also to all war team members you must show me you are active as we cannot have inactivity during a war, failure to do will result in you being out on the "no war" list for the next war until activity is proven. PLEASE REFER TO THESE SCORES IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE WAR TEAM REQUIREMENTS:
~ Beat 0 of the tester's Pokemon = 0 Points.
~ Beat 1 of the tester's Pokemon = 2 Points.
~ Beat 2 of the tester's Pokemon = 4 Points.
~ Beat 3 of the tester's Pokemon = 5 Points.
~ Beat 4 of the tester's Pokemon = 7 Points.
~ Beat 5 of the tester's Pokemon = 8 Points.
~ Beat the tester's Pokemon = 10 Points.

After the test of 3 mandatory battles, your average score shall be calculated. Here is the formula:

Average Score equals to: Total Score / 3.
So, for example, if someone gets 7, 5 and 8 in their battles, we would add the score up. After that, it has to be divided by 3.

7+5+8=20
20/3=6.66
Score Needed: 7
Result: Not qualified for the War Team.

WAR TEAM MEMBERS:
1)akafila (akaFila~)
2)Lynxforte (LynxForte)
3)Skullbash (XxSkullbashxX)
4)TheAmazinHazen (TheAmazinHazen)
5)Dirkac (Dirkac)

SUBS:
1)Wego (courage WOLF)
2)eonDragonftw (eonman)
3)The Last Jedi (the last Jedi)

No War List:
1) Remorph (sepri)
2) aScaryMonster (aScaryMonster)
3)~

PAST WARS:
Organization XII V.S The Academy
TSC-Reborn v.s The Academy
Team Enchanted Garden v.s The Academy

CURRENT WAR:
TBA
OUR ONE RULE: I dont care if we go 0-20 or 2-10 or whatever record we get, we play for fun, so losing and winning is part of it; so hold your head up high if we win or if we lose its about fun!!! so no pressure, just do your best and you are a winner!!!

*thanks to blueumbreon and TSC for allowing me use of their war team qualifying needs/wifi division coming soon*​

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
ACADEMY SCHOOL STORE
Here at the student store you can purchase battle ready Pokemon and battle ready items at the cost of student tokens. To do this you use your spell tomes as currency. For example someone who has 50 Spell Tomes via the requirements will also have the same amount in form of school tokens (50 Spell Tomes = 50 School Tokens) i will keep track of your tokens. so for every time you spend your tokens it will not be subtracted from your tomes only your tokens. Anybody is more than welcome to deposit Pokemon and items (preferably competitive useful) you will get Spell Tomes in return....Happy Shopping..

Academy trophy

Japanese 6v timid lightning rod pikachu with FLY and Iron Tail

Shop Status
OPEN
Closed

Pokemon available:
Beldum lv3 5 IVs(not perfect) modest nature light metal ability = 10 SpellTokens

Joltik timid compound eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31 = 60 SpellTokens

Oshowatt adamant torrent lvl 12 X/31/31/31/31/31 male = 50 Spelltokens

2x Honedge - Brave (31/31/31/31/31/x) Male Lv. 1 & Female Lv. 20 = 80 Spelltokens Each

2x Espurr - Own Tempo/Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31) Male & Female Lv. 1 = 60 SpellTokens Each

1x Gible(Japanese) Jolly/Rough Skin (31/31/x/x/31/31) Lv. 1 = 40 SpellTokens

Elekid adamant static x/31/31/31/31/31 male = 50 Spelltokens

Froakie timid protean 31/x/31/31/31/31 male = 80 SpellTokens

Dratini brave marvel scale (quick ball) 31/31/x/31/31/31 lvl 1 = 80 Spell tokens

Dratini brave marvel scale (quick ball) 31/31/31/31/x/31 lvl 1 = 80 Spell Tokens

Dratini brave marvel scale (quick ball) 31/31/31/x/31/31 lvl 1 = 80 Spell Tokens

Eevee timid anticipation 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 male x2 = 80 Spell Tokens each

Helioptile timid dry skin 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 male x10 = 60 Spell Tokens each

Ryhorn adamant lightning rod x/31/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 male and female (elemental fangs) = 50 Spell Tokens each

Litleo modest unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 female x5 = 60 Spell Tokens each

skarmory impish sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 lvl 1 male & female = 80 Spell Tokens each

Nidoran (f) adamant Hustle 31/31/x/31/31/31 lvl 1 = 50 Spell Tomes

Nidoran (m) adamant hustle x/31/31/31/31/31 lvl 1 = 50 Spell Tomes

Gligar impish immunity x/31/31/31/31/31 = 80 Spell Tomes
*Coming soon: treecko/absol/goomy/larvitar*
Items Available:
Choice band = 10 SpellTokens
Wide Lens = 10 SpellTokens
Destiney KNot = 5 SpellTokens
Macho Brace = 5 SpellTokens
Life orb = 20 SpellTokens

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
The Academy CCAT

Hidden Sand

Tyranitar
Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Stone edge

Garchomp
Garchomp @ Choice band
Trait: Sand force
Jolly Nature
EVs: Att: 252, Spe: 252, HP: 4
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tai

Heatran
Heatran @ air balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
Nature: Modest
Evs: 252 HP/ 252 Spa / 4 Sdef
-Flash cannon
-lavaplume
-Earth power
-Stone Edge

Gliscor
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
Nature: Impish
Evs: 252 Atk/ 186 Hp / 72 Spe
-Earthquake
-Substitute
-Swords Dance
-Night Slash

Skarmory
Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
-Spikes
-Whirlwind
-Brave Bird
-Roost

Last edited:

Gdas

Out of Practice
Username:GDas
Reason for joining:Friends with Cyan and been looking for a guild for a couple of weeks:)
Division:Arcanum
Recruiter:...
WiFi FC and or PS Name:pS name GDas/wifi fc in sig
Jobs: i'd love to be a breeder
Battle experience (1/10):6

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Username:GDas
Reason for joining:Friends with Cyan and been looking for a guild for a couple of weeks:)
Division:Arcanum
Recruiter:...
WiFi FC and or PS Name:pS name GDas/wifi fc in sig
Jobs: i'd love to be a breeder
Battle experience (1/10):6

Welcome to The Academy! im adding you to the division now! it is finally here :D

Gdas

Out of Practice
woo great! you have a load of views already so the members will start flowing in :p

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
welcome gdas im glad to see you again, and yeah i have more members ready they just haven't logged on yet lol but once they do it will start to fill up so enjoy

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
We are getting some attention at least. there have 50+ viewers since i last looked :) hopefully some may join!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
We are getting some attention at least. there have 50+ viewers since i last looked :) hopefully some may join!

Hopefully because we have a long way to go, oh btw lets keep down the one liners please, at least 2-3 lines we want make a good impression :)

Gdas

Out of Practice
no problem kamo, does anyone wanna vs me on PS im trying out some new tactics for my team? nice to have a battle for once

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Lets start discussion then. I think the console war might be interesting since the XBox One and PS4 came out recently.

The new generation stuff imo is a bit of a bland. Nothing amazingly new has been brought to the table. But consoles aren't the important things really but the games so let's discuss the important things. At the moment with their latest consoles, I believe Nintendo is winning. Mainly it has the most solid line up ATM with new great games coming in the Q1 2014. I know it won't last very long though. Nintendo isn't competing in the console war so it doesn't matter much to them either. So really, PS4 or Xbox One, who is winning in your opinion? I think PS4, but that is for budget reasons :)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I like the topic bro but lets try to keep things guild productive related please do t wantvtibgetbin trouble before we started xD. ANNOUNCEMENT Thanks to McDanger the divisions have been realigned :) now we just need to wait its art and also starting DECEMBER 6 the Wizard cup will officially begin!' Please refer to the academy tournaments page for more info when it is posted! Thank you...

EonDragonFTW

Cool so I have the post (thanks Mcdanger)
Alright so I'll put in all my stuff for my division either tonight or tomorrow morning.

And as for battling, I'll be up to battle anyone here after one hour (gotta eat dinner)

And sixth Gen metagame is still a bit of a Hodgepodge mess right now, but Greninja and Aegislash are definitely monsters that ravage teams. I recommend everyone watch flaming spade's series "competitive crunch" on YouTube. I really think its useful.

Btw YouTube app for 3DS is out now

Username: theamazinhazen
Reason for joining: love to battle
Division: Magician
Recruiter: kamoarc119
WiFi FC and or PS Name: 1048-9501-5376/theamazinhazen
Jobs: I'd like to be on the War Team, not sure if that counts as a job. If not, I can also be a breeder
Battle experience (1/10): 7 (just getting into PS)

Status
Not open for further replies.