• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
If anyone wish to participate in the April friendly then id be sure to award people times for at least participating, gastrodon has been used and thrown a lot so we can pencil him in. Any other love sets please feel free post, also I have a few wars coming up so war team members please prep :)

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Out of curiosity, does anyone here have access to a 3DS capture card? It'd be nice to share tourney matches with everyone via video upload.

I had someone recording, but not anymore. The only way he'll do it is if he's paid and its not worth it.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Capture card? Lol I have been gone for to long and hope everyone is wishing our team luck in the war, remember we play for fun so winning or losing, just have fun :) also gastrodon will be added soon to the ccat so let's get our next Pokemon ready, also the tourney should be finished bY now right?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
The next Pokemon for ccat is now available so please submit a pole on, also the following people have ranked up due to the tourney results
Akafila
Skullbash
Wego
Everything is on record and updated so don't worry if the other co leaders haven't change things, I have all records and tomes on file.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I know the guild isnt that active but still have fate that it will became more active over time thats it all six pokes for the CCAT

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hey everyone it's with a heaven heart I have to say, that this guild will be closing. I feel it's run it's course and everyone is ready to branch out and evolve there skills, I'm very happy that it lasted as long as did, I know it wasn't easy but thank you to all. To all members I thank you for giving it what you could and I hope that you have learned enough to leave here better battlers, I want to thank you all again and wish you all the best of luck, not sure what's next for me but remember battling is supposed to be for fun; do not ever feel down if you lose or can't win, just do your best as well as in life :) thank you to everyone and I wish you all the best, thank you for the great times and memories, I'll still be around the forums I think, so I'll be around for anything. Remember to stay strong and believe in yourself, thank you all members past and present for everything

Ivysnake

Poison Gym Leader
Aw man. Well, It did run it's course like you said. Never got to join the war team though. Nah, I would've flunked on that XD as one of the first people to join, I enjoyed the guild very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.