• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Raziel

I'm fine with Bo1, if they turn out to be Bo3 then we can just do the other two battles some other time. My FC's in my sig

Edit:
username: -Raziel
opponents username: Imma Agito
your division/rank: Mage/Learner
opponents division/rank: Arcanum/Learner
Game 1: (W/L) L 4-0
Notes: gg and that magic bounce really screwed me over early on haha

Last edited:

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
username:Imma Agito
opponents username: -Raziel
your division/rank:Arcanium/Learners
opponents division/rank:Learners
Wifi Battle: Win 4-0
Notes: I learned today that Ariados is a poison type lol. GGs my opponent played a good match. BTW when are the tomes and ranks getting updated?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
your division/rank:Arcanium/Learners
opponents division/rank:Learners
Wifi Battle: Win 4-0
Notes: I learned today that Ariados is a poison type lol. GGs my opponent played a good match. BTW when are the tomes and ranks getting updated?

Cyan will update when he gets the chance, also yes wifi battles are best of 1 but best of 3 is fine as well :) the poke gods have listened to me, mega khangaskhan is banned!! Also the voting is now updated.
Tyranitar (2)
Ninetails (2)
Abomasnow (0)
Politoad (0)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Eep, I'm so sorry for my inactivity, I'm just incredibly busy with school coming, and I can't seem to get on PS >_<

But, I will vote for Tyranitar.

Also, Mega Kangaskhan is banned?

imagesCA59WCGV_zps3d132d30.jpg

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Yo I want do anyone here want a battle on PS never mind it sill messed up

its been acting up since yesterday =/
Announcement The Wizard Cup will now resume, i have extended the deadline extra days due to the upcoming holiday. We are in week 2 so if you want to know your record so far,please glance over at the tourney thread. If you have a loss its either because you didn't wiz cup battle/lost a battle or your a new member who came in after week 1, but fare not for the season is not over yet!! a playoff good record would be 4-3 so you have time, voting is now resuming and so far ttar has the lead with 3 votes. Yes khangaskanite is banned so if you have him on your team please remove asap.
tyranitar (3)
ninetails (2)
abomosnow (0)
politoad (0)

EonDragonFTW

I'm voting for ttar.
Sand is overall the best weather, and he has that awesome special defense, which I'd use with a utility set.
With sand, come mega garchomp with those sand force boosted earthquakes and stone edges.
But no matter weather we use, we will need multiple setters which

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Yeah, more TTar votes. PS is back up and I'll be in the lobby as Immagito if anyone wants to battle.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
ill be free to wiz cup battle today =) Also voting seems to be one sided so far, so i will push the deadline for the voting for later tonight at 11:59 pm pst. so far the standings are at
tyranitar (4)
ninetails (2)
abasnow (0)
politoad ( 0)

Drakoflash1

Pokemon Master
Username:drakoflash1
Reason for joining: Looked like a cool guild, and i wanted to be in one
Division: Mage
Recruiter: N/A
WiFi FC and or PS Name: 3609-1144-0523/N/A
Jobs: None, sorry I don't have the time
Battle experience (1/10): 7

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Username:drakoflash1
Reason for joining: Looked like a cool guild, and i wanted to be in one
Division: Mage
Recruiter: N/A
WiFi FC and or PS Name: 3609-1144-0523/Quinton
Jobs: None, sorry I don't have the time
Battle experience (1/10): 7

welcome to the academy, your guild leader will add you in due time, please enjoy your time here =) we are currently in the middle of aCCAT and week 2 of the wiz cup, all info can be found in the tourney thread

username:kamoarc119
opponents username:skullbash
your division/rank:headmaster
opponents division/rank: learners
Game 1: W
Game 2: W
Game 3:
Notes: a great wiz cup match, nothing less from a war team member great match =)

username: kamoarc119
your division/rank: headmaster
opponents division/rank: learners
Game 1: L
Game 2: L
Game 3:
Notes:a very tough wiz cup match , nothing less expected from a war team member great games.

Last edited:

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Wiz Cup battle:
opponents username:kamoarc119
your division/rank:Learners
opponents division/rank: Headmaster
Game 3:
Notes: His teams have gotten much better since the last time we played.

-Raziel

I can have a wizard cup battle right now on PS if anyone else is looking for one

-Raziel

I can hop on real fast.
Alright sure, just send me a challenge at Raziel5721 whenever you're ready

username: -Raziel
your division/rank: Mage/Learner
opponents division/rank: Arcanum/Learner
Game 1: L
Game 2: L
Game 3:
Notes: I hate critical hits, they ruin everything -_- still good games though

Last edited:

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
username: Imma Agito
your division/rank: Arcanium/Learner
opponents division/rank: Mage/Learner
Game 3:
Notes: lol That crit was the only reason I won the last game. It was a really good game and I had alot of fun.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Voting continues though it seems to be one sided, voting ends soon and with a commanding lead tyranitar looks to be ahead. So a surprise is heading our way soon, also the school store will be open soon!
Voting
Tyranitar (5)
Ninetails (2)
The other don't stand a chance lol 4 hours 19 min of voting left.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hey, does anybody else have problems with PS?

I mean, most of the time I'm classified as a guest with a random Avatar, even after I log on, and sometimes it never asks for my password either.
Then, when I do get in, whenever I start a battle, the Timer starts by itself (it says it was requested by dirkac, but I didn't), and I can't do anything, as I click on which Pokémon to use, and it just ignores it and I can't post messages either.
And most of the time I can't even find a battle to begin with.

Anybody else have such connection problems?

Regardless, I can't do anything on PS, and PO doesn't function :/

Sigh...

EDIT: Alright, I got 10 or so LC Battles in, won the first 7 but lost like 50~ points in the last 3 :p

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hey, does anybody else have problems with PS?

I mean, most of the time I'm classified as a guest with a random Avatar, even after I log on, and sometimes it never asks for my password either.
Then, when I do get in, whenever I start a battle, the Timer starts by itself (it says it was requested by dirkac, but I didn't), and I can't do anything, as I click on which Pokémon to use, and it just ignores it and I can't post messages either.
And most of the time I can't even find a battle to begin with.

Anybody else have such connection problems?

Regardless, I can't do anything on PS, and PO doesn't function :/

Sigh...

EDIT: Alright, I got 10 or so LC Battles in, won the first 7 but lost like 50~ points in the last 3 :p

PS ha been acting up as they have had 2 crashes in the same week, also voting is now over and tyranitar is the winner and starter on our team. We will now post movesets for him and all take turns voting for which one is the favorite, you cannot vote your own moveset however so everyone can post any moveset they seem fit for ttar.

this is the moveset i run
Mr. Stone (Tyranitar) (M) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Naughty Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.