• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemister

Brendan
Wow, that's interesting. An all electric rodent team. :O

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
That is the best match I've seen, if you can win with rodents I think you should gt an auto pass to the war team. I would like to try your team out against my lion king theme team :) guild news: I will be taking donations later today for the guild shop so please PM me on what you can deposit, once we get at least 10 pokes it will open. Please only donate pokemon with perfect IVs in which to help out, each donation will be earn you 20ST. Do not forget to sign up for the LC tour, wifi and ps are both acceptable.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
That is the best match I've seen, if you can win with rodents I think you should gt an auto pass to the war team. I would like to try your team out against my lion king theme team :) guild news: I will be taking donations later today for the guild shop so please PM me on what you can deposit, once we get at least 10 pokes it will open. Please only donate pokemon with perfect IVs in which to help out, each donation will be earn you 20ST. Do not forget to sign up for the LC tour, wifi and ps are both acceptable.

Well, you're the boss, so you make the calls. I can fight your Lion King themed team tonight perhaps. In the meantime, I am making my 3rd legit team, and I'll need to run that team though the usual tests as well, so tonight may be a good idea for that. I'll especially be battling because I want to just drown out some drama in my life right now, and what better way than to intellectually stimulate myself?

I've never even used Talonflame or Aegeslash yet. I should make a team with one of them, or both.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
hey guys Happy new year's eve! still no sign of bank -_- i don't understand why they cant just release it.

Anyways im on the xat if anyone wants to head on, im pretty lonely there :)

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Username: ansem the wise
Reason for joining: My previous guild just got closed so I'm looking for a new one XD
Division: Arcanium
Recruiter: N/A
WiFi FC and or PS Name: I don't have a PS account, but I do go on there quite often, and I usually use the Username "Professor Plum"
Jobs: Not sure what I'd be up to at this point in time, maybe I can be something later on, idk.
Battle experience (1/10): Pretty new, but I still win in PS quite a bit, not sure how I'd rank on here though.

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
I'll be able to donate once pokebank is released. I have a bunch of legal perfect IV pokes on my 5th gen game cart.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody

-Raziel

I Think that's an account..

He probably hasn't registered it and just uses it for his name since you need one to battle. But anyway, if anybody would like to have a battle I should be online for a few hours so just PM/VM me.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Happy New Year Guys! Hope ye have a great year!

Username: ansem the wise
Reason for joining: My previous guild just got closed so I'm looking for a new one XD
Division: Arcanium
WiFi FC and or PS Name: I don't have a PS account, but I do go on there quite often, and I usually use the Username "Professor Plum"
Jobs: Not sure what I'd be up to at this point in time, maybe I can be something later on, idk.
Battle experience (1/10): Pretty new, but I still win in PS quite a bit, not sure how I'd rank on here though.
Welcome to the division! I'll add you to the OP later today!

Remorph

Alone With Everybody

EonDragonFTW

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Welcome to the guild, please enjoy your time here, also I have added 2 new pokes to the guild shop (currently closed) so be sure to check it out. Also for chomp we can select a good move set and attach a focus sash and try for a dragon dance Garchomp? Just a thought.
My lion king team if free to battle whenever you guys want to pm me :/) sign ups are still open for the LC tour! Hipe everybody has/had a great New Years :)

theonlysnowman

Accepted, welcome to the guild :) please enjoy your time here, we are currently doing a CCAT and sign ups for a tourney have begun.

Accepted, but could you please specify which division youd like to join, it's magician, Mage or arcanum so feel free to select one to join, and welcome to the guild

Arcanum please

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
Unfortunately Garchomp doesn't learn dragon dance for whatever reason. But he does have good resistances and only 3 weaknesses, maybe a bulky SD set?

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
i really have to check my facts, sorry guys im just going with dragon = dragon moves. but yeah SD set can sure enough work, what it lacks in speed it will make it up for it in 2 times attack, excellent suggestion =) the lc tour is still in need of 5 more participants so please sing up, also remember the winner of the LC tour will get a shiny gulpin as well; thank you random horde encounter lol.

akaFila

#2L2Q
Username: akaFila
Reason for joining: To get better of course~
Division: Arcanum
WiFi FC and or PS Name: 3754 - 6803 - 1211 / akaFila~
Jobs: N/A
Battle experience (1/10): 7/10 I suppose - Just getting back into the competitive scene after being on and off for a couple of years.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Battle experience (1/10): 7/10 I suppose - Just getting back into the competitive scene after being on and off for a couple of years.

Welcome to the academy your division leader will add you when he gets on, please enjoy your time here and have fun :) we are currently discussing a CCAT and hosting a tourney but feel free to poke around lol

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
will there be any clan battles? in X and Y
of course there are, feel free to challenge any guild member, we play on 6th gen wifi and pokemon showdown just specify which your playing in =)
Announcment: Thanks to akafila we now have some more mons at our guild shop, please note that it is currently closed. the currency information can be found in the guild shop op.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer

Welcome to the division! hope you enjoy it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.