• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
He probably hasn't registered it and just uses it for his name since you need one to battle. But anyway, if anybody would like to have a battle I should be online for a few hours so just PM/VM me.
Yeah, that was what I was referring to. But I actually just decided to register it so it doesn't matter now anyways XD

Also, I'll be on and off PS throughout the day so if anyone wants to battle me, my username on PS is Professor Plum.

Dreamy

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been active yet, I'm working on getting everything together atm, but I'll be ready in a few days or so.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been active yet, I'm working on getting everything together atm, but I'll be ready in a few days or so.

its no worries things should start picking up ny then, its the end of the holidays so it will soon be back to guild business. Also to all members and new members try outs for the war team are on this week, remember here at the academy we battle for fun only, if your having FUN winning or losing is meaningless. So take that into account and work hard to get stronger, do not feel afraid to ask questions and want to learn. The LC tour is still needing members so please sign up if you wish to participate, thank you =)

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
We have a few new members and people are finally active again now that the holiday is over. Also, when is our next clan battle?

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
well I think I might go try out for the war team hmmm....

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
This almost looks like a different clan from the time i left lol.

yup a change for the best lol glad to see you back

We have a few new members and people are finally active again now that the holiday is over. Also, when is our next clan battle?
yup thats y i wasnt worried one bit lol, and i was just going to suggest that today, so all war team members if you feel up for a war let me know and i ll get in contact with one of the two guilds that have approached me =)

well I think I might go try out for the war team hmmm....
your more than welcome to as we have a wifi division and ps division so whichever you want to try out for will be fine =)

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I am on Showdown on the main server as 'Seprix'. Hunt me down if you want a battle. Thank you.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
alright everyone tomorrow is the start of a new and it will be back to guild business, this means the the wizard cup will return for week 2 starting tomorrow! The LC tour is still needing members so if not enough of us sign up it will have to be cancelled, also the ccat is still needing submissions such as the move sets for garchomp or we will go with only ones submitted. The war team tryouts will begin tomorrow as i will be free all day, so please contact me as i begin talks with another guild for a clan battle. thank you.

EonDragonFTW

Guys I may not be as active cuz my SATs are rapidly approaching, and I need to study

I'm also thinking of changing my division's name to "Ragnarok," just cuz it seems cooler.
and then two of the divisions will be named after kingdom hearts attacks

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Guys I may not be as active cuz my SATs are rapidly approaching, and I need to study

I'm also thinking of changing my division's name to "Ragnarok," just cuz it seems cooler.
and then two of the divisions will be named after kingdom hearts attacks

It's no prob I know vacation is over and it's back to school which here at the academy we honor, so please make it know if you will be out for a while as to keep me updated :) War tryout are going on right now so please try out and i have added a new section in the OP so please tell me what you guys think, thank you.

war team tryout akafila
10+10+10=30
30/3=10
Score Needed: 7
Result: qualified for the War Team, congratulations to our newest member on the war team!

Last edited:

akaFila

#2L2Q
username: akaFila
opponents username: Twinyoshi45
your division/rank: Arcanum - Learner
opponents division/rank: Magician - Learner
Game 1: Win 2-0 (WiFi)
Notes: Good game. Trick Room is rather nerve-racking to play through..

Tome Update:
-Last Post: +70 Tomes
-Beat a lower/equal ranked member: +15 Tomes

Total: +85 Tomes

twinyoshi45

The CryptKeeper
username: Twinyoshi45
opponents username: Akafila
your division/rank: Magician - Learner
opponents division/rank: Arcanum - Learner
Game 1: lose 0-2 (WiFi)
Notes: mega venusar put my team to sleep and proceeded to sweep them like a knife to butter

Tome update:
Wifi league badge x1 = 20

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Does anybody else's Ladder Points get reset to 1007 every time you start a Battle?

Because, seriously, I used to haveover 2000 Points, and now I'm back at 1007 :/

Oh, well.

Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions as to what to put in the last slot of a Sursticky/Prankster Murkrow/Goomy/Swirlix/Trapinch?

Right now I have Venipede, but I'm not sure...

Ok now that I have a legit wifi team and am through my Legend of Zelda obsession, I'm gonna try to be more active over here

I have some extra 4 IV Houndours and HA Chimchars (only have one IV bred for my team so far, but if you want, I can breed more. They also have Fire/Thunderpunch egg moves) and Gastly with Disable (Same as Chimchar, best I have outside of my team is 3IV). I don't really know how to donate, so just PM/VM me if youre interested.

Tome update: Wifi League badge x 2 = 40 SpellTomes

akaFila

#2L2Q
Does anybody else's Ladder Points get reset to 1007 every time you start a Battle?

Because, seriously, I used to haveover 2000 Points, and now I'm back at 1007 :/

Oh, well.

Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions as to what to put in the last slot of a Sursticky/Prankster Murkrow/Goomy/Swirlix/Trapinch?

Right now I have Venipede, but I'm not sure...

May just be you with the ladder issue. Mine's as it has been.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hey everyone, I hope everything is fine. Announcment To all war team members if you would like to have a clan war please pm me, later tonight I will approach a guild so if the war teams on board then we shall war!! We still need 2 more members for the LC tour so please sign up, also the school store will still be taking deposits and hopefully it will be open by 1/20/14.

username:kamoarc119
opponents username: Skullbash
your division/rank: Headmaster
opponents division/rank: Learners rank
Game 1: L
Game 2: w
Game 3: W
Notes: great battler, nothing less expected than from a fellow war team member =) very proud, double ST from here on out to all members until Friday so happy battling.

Last edited:

akaFila

#2L2Q
Username: akaFila
Opponents username: Skullbash
Your division/rank: Arcanum - Learner
Opponents division/rank: Arcanum - Learner
Game 1: W
Game 2: L
Game 3: W
Notes: GG's.

Tome Update:
- Last Post(Accumulated before hand): +85 Tomes
- Defeat an Equal Ranked member: +30 Tomes (Current Double ST Event)

Total Tomes to be Updated: 115 Tomes

Status
Not open for further replies.