• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The ACD Yugioh Championship!

cybermew

A la lune!
The Alt. Card Discussion Championship, 2009!

Welcome, one and all, to the first Alt. Card Discussion Championship!
Coming from RaiMew productions, this is the greatest childrens card game to ever grace the floor of Serebii, and will remain so forever.

Dueling mechanism – MSN (No webcam required)

All duels must have logs copied and pasted and either posted on this thread, or PMed to me.

Active users only, please.

This tournament will most likely use the September 2009 Banned Restricted list.

Registered list-
Cybermew (Killer.kong@hotmail.co.uk)
Raiburuto (jackclark@talktalk.net}
Raiburuto’s Brother, H (jackclark@talktalk.net)
~Sirnight~ (stardustyusei@live.com)
Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior (joshidreamwalker@hotmail.com)
That One Guy (ToG.Overkill@live.com)
Munchy.42 (Munchy_at_Sinnoh@hotmail.co.uk)
Freya (sax.9@hotmail.com)
minumranger (willj016@hotmail.co.uk)
Swarmer (ad2111@hotmail.co.uk)
ShinyManafi - (shinymanafi@hotmail.com)

Decklists will need to be sent to me on the 15th August, which is the closing date for registration, if the September 2009 list is not confirmed by then, then the tournament will be using the March 2009 list.

Please, sign up here, and support your forum.

Will & Jack​

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
~Sirnight~ (stardustyusei@live.com)

I take it then we wait to give you the decklists until September? Oh, wait, August. Kay then, not sure if there'll be much of a confirmation but kays.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Usually aren't the next season ban list released around the 20th-25th range?

Anyway...I might need a duel for once...

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior (joshidreamwalker@hotmail.com)

EDIT: ThatOneGuy, bascially you just type your moves. You usually use a computer desk, or other space to set out your field, and you basically set out your cards like a normal duel, except you can't see your opponent (which is why some people prefer to use webcam, as they can actually see their opponent's field) also, the calculator function on laptops is wonderful. Basically it's like this:

- Duelist A and Duelist B are dueling using MSN -
Duelist A: I draw.
Duelist A: I summon Monster A
Duelist A: I set one S/T
Duelist A: I end
Duelist B: I draw
Duelist B: I activate Smashing Ground
Duelist B: I summon Monster B
Duelist A: I chain with Bottomless Trap Hole

bla bla bla...basically, you give your opponent time to chain as well, by announcing a move individually.

Last edited:
ThatOneGuy, bascially you just type your moves. You usually use a computer desk, or other space to set out your field, and you basically set out your cards like a normal duel, except you can't see your opponent (which is why some people prefer to use webcam, as they can actually see their opponent's field) also, the calculator function on laptops is wonderful.

Alright, thanks man. It sounds like fun

cybermew

A la lune!
Usually aren't the next season ban list released around the 20th-25th range?

The Japanese banlist is released about 2 weeks before the TCG one. About 10th - 11th August.

And I am on holiday from the 2nd - 15th, so Rai, will you update the first post, and guys, keep this active with discussions of who will win, and also, use it as a place to discuss things you would like to see in the section in the Future

Eg: Rai and I are deciding atm the final plans for a proper revival of Team ACD, and a meet-up of the British Members.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Yeah! What CM said...

Just thought, since CM will see all of the deck lists, and that's unfair, I think everyone's deck should be made public, k?

cybermew

A la lune!
Yes.
Everyone's list will be made public, so no one can change after the deadline.

Oh, and incase this wasn't clear, it is going to be in Match Format, with Siding Allowed.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I guess posting our deck lists up won't make much of a difference, seeing as siding is banned before round 1, and on Round 2 onwards you'd normally be able to tell your opponent's strategy...

now, I need to make a side deck xD

cybermew

A la lune!
You win a something.

Information: By the way, if the turnout is not 16, then it will be Swiss format, with 5 rounds and a cut to top 4/top 8 (If over 13 people enter)

Last edited: