• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Aces League (Wifi Only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Darkrai 101

Unidentified Trainer
ok then I don't mind waitin. just go ahead and take your time. just be sure you take your opportunity soon or the gym leaders you might wanna battle might not be available.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
actually i have a wifi team ready wanna battle

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Ok the OP is up to date on Gym Leaders and stuff. But not badges.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Username:draco star 98
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: challenger
Do you have Black/White?:white 2
FC:2108-6948-5052
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
I can't battle anyone today. I'm booked with Homework and time to myself. I don't have school on mondays or fridays at all, so weekend homework is due on Tuesday, and I still a have awhile to go. Then I have to have time to myself. And then after that I have to spend time with my mother because I was at my dad's all weekend. Sorry to anyone who wants to challenge me. I can battle tomorrow. I'll be able to battle a lot more soon because Thursday is a half day, and then we're out for Christmas Break. :)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
okz. cool. I'm trying to go to a friends house this weekend so if anybody wants to battle FOR FUN not for badges. PM me.

Comek525

Username: Comek525
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Challenger
Do you have Black/White?: Black 2
FC: 2924 6916 4642

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
accepted. have fun.

CelestialTrainer

Just Getting Started
Username: CelestialTrainer
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: Challanger
Do you have Black/White?: White 2
FC: In Signature

lduff100

trainer
Username: lduff100
Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) challenger
Do you have Black/White?:white/white2 will be using white 2
FC: 5372-8850-3981
Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Okay accepted. Both of you peoples.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
You PM or VM them to arrange a battle time.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hey everyone, just letting you know that I changed my name from CandleReaper to Lost Requiem. So if you were trying to get a hold of me, sorry for that.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Hey guys/girls, for now anybody that is challenging Aces (I dont think there are any yet) can't battle me. I just got Black 2 so I'm making a team for it then I'm going to beat it, I'll be done with it in a couple days (if the world doesn't end tomorrow). So my gym won't be closed for a long time just 2.4 days.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
If anybody needs help with testing. PM me I'll be at a friends house and have wifi. I'll have my White and Black 2. If you can't get ahold of me on here I'll be on xbox live. My GT is the 3rd H0kage.

Status
Not open for further replies.