• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Activists

GenericUserName

Hey everyone, I know I disappeared a while ago... But I'm back! School really knocked me down, and I apologize for those of you I was Roleplaying with before. I hope you like this new idea! I AM requiring RPG samples for Headsmen.

The Activists
“It was years ago we came here… How long has it been? I can’t remember today… Maybe it’ll come back tomorrow. I should start from the beginning, where it all started. Before that day we even came here…

Many years ago, people and Pokémon lived in harmony. Pokémon would help people work, be their pets, and even fight alongside them. There were these things, called Pokeballs, which people could use to hold the Pokémon. They would then let them out when they needed them. Many children went on journeys to become Pokémon masters. This required them to fight their Pokémon in things called Gyms. After they beat all the gyms and obtained the badges from the Gym leaders, they would move on to the Elite Four. If you could beat them, you became a Pokémon master. But there was a problem with this. Pokémon were being used. People were hurting them. When they would battle them, sometimes, the Pokémon would just faint, they would die. Soon, it became more popular to fight the battles to the death. Pokémon would follow their master’s orders and then, they would die.

After several years, it had become too violent. Pokémon were dying everywhere. Several species went extinct. We lived in this time period. We saw the violence, how Pokémon were no longer considered worth anything. We watched countless Pokémon die. When we watched the leader of our city catch the legendary Celebi and make it fight in battles until it dropped dead, we decided what to do. A group of us got together, 50 men and women. We prayed to Dialga, the god of time, to send us back in time to help us stop the Pokémon slaughter. Dialga heard us, and soon we were all back in time, to when battling was just starting to get too violent. We took up arms and fought against Pokémon battles. We placed our men in the government, held rallies; everything we could possibly do was done. Soon, we got a law passed to make Pokémon battling illegal. They closed the gyms and arena, trainers who revolted were arrested, many even killed. Gym leaders were left on the streets of their towns. We built new towns, leaving the old Gym towns in ruins. They became run down. The only town that still remained was Celadon. Things seemed to be great, but they went wrong.

Our leader became the president, but he lost his mind. He became so wrapped up in protecting the Pokémon he passed more laws. Soon, he was no longer protecting the Pokémon, but doing just the thing we had come to try to prevent, killing them. He made a few laws that were to be followed at all costs.

1. Pokémon can be kept as pets, but only Pokémon that have never evolved but still have the ability to evolve. If the Pokémon evolves while being kept by a human, it must be put to rest.
2. Pokeballs are inhuman and cruel. They should be burnt on sight.
3. Training and battling Pokémon is illegal. Doing either will result in execution of the Pokémon and its trainer.
4. Any wild Pokémon that comes into the city and attacks a human will be killed on sight.
5. Having a Pokémon with the intentions to use it for anything other than a pet is prohibited.
6. Pokémon are wild creatures. Leave it that way.

He became so corrupt he wanted the Pokémon to die. We didn’t want this. We never wanted this. The laws didn’t stop some people though. There was a particular group that became angered at the mere idea of battles becoming illegal, and only became angrier at the idea of being unable to own Pokémon. This team was known as Rocket, a group that used to be criminals. They used to steal Pokémon and technology with many different plans, but with the passing of the new laws, Rocket lost most of their members. Their leader, Giovanni, devised a plan. In Saffron city, he built an underground fighting arena. It allowed his Rocket members to keep battling their Pokémon. Soon, many people had joined his illegal arena, and they expanded it. Saffron became one giant illegal operation for Pokémon fighting. The police would try to stop it, but when they figured something out, Rocket would send out a Headsman to kill them. Rocket was popular for what they did, and many outsiders joined in to fight their Pokémon.

Saffron city’s underground ring had three different competitions. One was the arena, and the first thing built. This was where Pokémon battles took place. The arena had a small wall around it to protect the people who came to watch the fights. It was stained with the blood of Pokémon who fought to the death in it. The second was the Contest ring. It allowed people to show off their Pokémon to a panel of three judges by showing how cool, smart, etc. they were. Of course, the contests also had Pokémon show off their moves. Lastly was the race course. This was a place were Pokémon ran, swam, or flew through the course to see who was the fastest. Of course, it was never just a race; many Pokémon would be killed by other racers who attacked them to get ahead. That wasn’t unfair though. It was never unfair. There was profit if you wanted even just to watch. There was a betting pool in the corner were you could give money to say who you thought would win. If they won, you would get a good bit back, if they lost, you’d get nothing. It was hard to win, but worth it if you did.

Rocket was also the best source for getting a Pokémon. There were breeders out there who you could get baby Pokémon from as pets, sure, but Rocket had much better. Rocket could give you a Pokémon bred to fight, race, or show off. You just had to ask one of their men and they’d suggest a breeder for you. Not only did the breeders breed Pokémon, they also would catch you one if you wanted the challenge. No law abiding citizen would buy from a Rocket breeder though, not if they liked to live. There was a problem with Rocket, only one. If you were linked to Rocket, in any way, you would be executed on sight. That was the police’s way of handling Rocket. To kill anyone who worked for them or even knew them. Rocket backfired though. If you worked for the police and Rocket caught you, you would be killed in a much more painful way. This is why guns were made. So the police could fight Rocket without Pokémon. Guns spread worldwide. They helped a lot, and only aiding in killing Pokémon.

This may not interest you… In fact, it probably doesn’t. After all, you love the ring, you love your Pokémon. Why would you listen to the Activists? Listen because we need your help… Listen because your Pokémon need your help. We screwed up. And now, Pokémon are dying for it. We need you to get rid of the Government… We need you to kill all of them. And Rocket’s the only one who will do it.”

Basically, here’s what’s going on. A group of people called the Activists came from a past where Pokémon were becoming extinct to the present. They got some laws passed that made it illegal to fight Pokémon. After awhile, it got out of control and the people and Pokémon could no longer interact. Rocket decided to go against it and build an underground Pokémon fighting operation. You play an illegal Pokémon trainer. You work for or are somehow related to Rocket. You live in Saffron City, which is run down and dark all the time. The streets are almost always empty, except for the police. One day, you will be contacted by Rocket for the Activists, who want your help, but that day hasn’t come quite yet. It will be your job to take out the government to fix the mess the Activists caused. This means you have to team up with the very people you’ve been fighting with in the ring. Can you stand it?

Rings:
Arena:

The arena is the area where Pokémon battles are held. The battles are usually very bloody, and often to the death. There is a small wall around the arena in order to protect the onlookers. Only one on one battles are allowed, in which the master and Pokémon both enter the arena and the master give occasional commands. It is preferred the master let the Pokémon fight by itself more than giving commands though. There are two different arenas, one that allows Pokémon from league 1-3 another which is only for league 4 Pokémon.
Contest Ring:
The Contest Ring is where Pokémon participate in contests. The contest consists of three rounds. The first round is where the judges look at the Pokémon and decide how well kept they are. The next round is where the Pokémon show off their attacks. The last round is where the Pokémon show off by combining moves to create displays. Usually, the master gives commands to the Pokémon the whole contest. There is a cage around the ring to protect the onlookers. As with the arena, there are two different rings, one for leagues 1-3 the other for league 4.
Race Courses:
The Race course is where Pokémon participate in races. The races can get rather violent; with many Pokémon attack each other during the race in order to win. There are seven different courses. One of them is the small water course, where smaller swimming Pokémon race. This course is only a mile long. The next is the large water course, where large swimming Pokémon who are ridden by their masters race. This course is 4 miles long. The next course is the flying course, where flying Pokémon race. It is 5 miles long and open to both small and large Pokémon. Next is the small ground race course, this is a 1 and a half mile long race for small land moving Pokémon. Next is the large ground race course, it is for Pokémon that ridden by their trainers and move on land. It reaches 4 miles long. Next is the multi-terrain course, which allows all Pokémon and their trainers. It has both water and land of several different kinds and is 6 miles long. Lastly is the tiny course. This is for Pokémon of tiny size that move though what looks like 2 foot tall hamster mazes.
Training Ground:
The training course is just an area that works as a gym. It has different equipment that can be used to help you Pokémon get better at what they do. There is also a small sparring ring for practice battles.
Bunny Courses:
Bunny courses are pretty much a playground. They have itty bitty courses for league zero Pokémon, or babies. It has things like a large hamster wheels, tiny punching bags, and baths. This is supposed to get you baby Pokémon ready for the real rings.

Jobs:
Headsmen:
(Only three playable)
The Headsmen are the bounty hunters for Rocket. When someone doesn’t pay their bills, or tries to tell authorities where secret Rocket bases are, Headsmen are sent out to “take care” of them. Headsmen are rocket officials, grunts, who normally spend their time in battles. They only get called for a job every now and then, so they need to find ways to entertain themselves. The difference between a headsman and a fighter is simple; Headsmen have less Pokémon and more power. Where a Fighter has a group of 4-6 Pokémon that they commonly sell and trade, Headsmen have a group of 1-4 Pokémon that they don’t lose. Most Pokémon a headsman owns are at least on 2nd league.
Breeder:
The Breeders do as their names suggest. They breed Pokémon to sell to Fighters and Headsman. Of course, they also get the pick of the litter when they want to participate in the rings themselves. They have some of the stronger Pokémon, because they get what they want. Most Breeders work under Rocket, seeing that it’s hard to not get caught when you work individually. This sometimes leads the Breeders to get hunted down by Headsmen, but it is much safer to work under Rocket none the less. Breeders have 2-6 Pokémon and are the only trainers allowed to have League 0 Pokémon. Breeders are usually very close to one or two of their Pokémon.
Fighter:
The Fighters are the most individual Rockets. Many of them don’t even work for Rocket. They come to the ring daily and fight their Pokémon. Sometimes they lose, sometimes they win, but it doesn’t really matter to them. They want to train their Pokémon to be strong enough to get a higher level job, or maybe they like the sport. They sometimes care nothing for their Pokémon and use them as tools; but many are like the old trainers, who care greatly for their Pokémon. They have 1-6 Pokémon, though having very few is unlikely, since they could die in the ring.

Leagues:
League 0:
League zero Pokémon are just children. They are babies that cannot fight in the ring. Fighters and Headsman are not allowed to have these Pokémon because of their young age. They are usually trained, though only with small leveled courses called “bunny courses”.
League 1:
League one Pokémon are the freshman of the arena. They aren’t the best fighters out there, in fact, they brand new. Some of them aren’t brand new, but just have trouble with becoming strong enough to go to the next league. League one Pokémon are usually incapable of using more than just physical attacks.
League 2:
League two Pokémon are the sophomores of the arena. They aren’t exactly powerful, but they are pretty strong. Many prodigy Pokémon skip the first League and come straight to League two. Most are experienced fighters that learned what to do from when they were first leaguers. They can use both physical attacks and weaker elemental attacks.
League 3:
League three Pokémon are the juniors of the arena. They are considered rather powerful forces. These are usually used by Headsmen with greater numbers of Pokémon. They are considered the most experienced fighters allowed in the usual ring. They can use any kind of attack.
League 4: (None of your Pokémon can come from this League.)
League four Pokémon are the seniors of the arena. These are only the most powerful Pokémon. They are not allowed in the usual arena, because it would be consider unfair to use one of them against any other league. Legendaries fall under this category. They can use any kind of attack.

Trainer:
Name:
(Simple right?)
Job: (Breeder, Headsman, or Fighter)
Specialty: (What you’re particularly good at. For example, a breeder may be best at breeding water type eggs.)
Description: (longer is better, just don’t go on and on.)
Personality: (Try to describe it best you can.)
History: (How did you get into your situation with Rocket? What was your childhood like?)
Equipment: (If you want to make it with Rocket, you need to have something to protect yourself from the police, other than your Pokémon. Guns, knives, just make sure you can carry it.)
Pet: (A pet is a Pokémon that remains outside of its pokeball at all times. It appears to be the trainers pet. It has to be one of the permitted Pokémon to keep in the house. You can only have one. Please list its name and species, then put the actual sign up for it in the Pokémon section.)
Other: (This is where you put anything you wanted to mention above. Such as fears, quirks, so on.)

Pokémon:
Name: (I prefer your Pokémon has a name, but it’s not required.)
Species: (Simple)
League: (1, 2, or 3)
Description: (The Pokémon of this time are likely to look darker. It also will have qualities bred into it to make it better in the ring. Note, I said bred in. That means no wings on an Eevee. Lastly, Shiny Pokémon are more likely than they used to be. So you may have one or two if you want them.)
Personality: (How does it act?)
History: (How did you get it? Has anything interesting happened while you had it?)
Other: (Anything else you want to say?)

Reservations:
Breeder- Musical Mayhem
Breeder- Krug
Fighter- Acidental
Headsman- greywolf123

Current players:
Headsman- Hermione- Wordy
Fighter- Myr- Me

Last edited:

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
She appears! You sure had me goshdarned worried, what with all that disappearin' business.

1. So, I presume League Fours are fully-evolved three stage Pokémon as well as legendaries- ie Alakazam, Blastoise, Gothilselle etc.? Where do Pokémon such as Lapras fall- League Three?
2. Gen V Pokémon- what's your stance on them? Should we link to images etc.? I quite like some of them.

If we can reserve, I'll be one of three Headsmen, please.

GenericUserName

Good to be back Wordy, sorry to worry you!

As for your first question, the form of the pokemon doesn't matter. A fully evolved Blastoise could be a league one if it didn't win enough battles, races, or contests. A Pidgey could be a league 4 if it had won enough battles. It all just depends on how well it does in the ring. Meanwhile, yes, all Legandaries are considered league fours.

And for your second question, we do have the stats and appearances of all the Gen. V pokemon so, hit me if this is a mistake, I will allow them. Just don't make me regret it!

Lastly, I meant to mention this above. Everyone can have two characters if they want.

Headsman reserved for Wordy.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Hi there. This sounds interesting... (is intrigued).

May I reserve a Breeder please?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Reserve a headsman for me plz. This seems fun~

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Oh, and also reserve me a breeder too, since you said I can have two people =D

GenericUserName

Musical Mayhem:

Glad to see interest. Reserved for a Breeder.

Krug:

Breeder Reserved.

lxdarknessxl:

Do you mind not reserving them both at once? Just to give anyone else who wants to play the headsman a chance, is it okay if I just reserve a breeder for now? Breeder Reserved.

Accidental:

Glad to hear you choose my RPG to get back into! Fighter Reserved.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Naa, if so then I'll reserve the hunter instead. I said that first, didn't I?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Naa, if so then I'll reserve the hunter instead. I said that first, didn't I?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Wait, what were you trying to say?

A) Don't make a 2nd character if I make a headhunter

B) Make one character first, then reserve a second.

Cuz I'm confused~

GenericUserName

Just reserve one at a time. You can still make the breeder, just don't reserve it.

GenericUserName

Hey guys!!

Do you three who reserved Headsman mind giving me a sample before you reserve?

My bad.. I forgot to ask, and didn't really realize it for a while there.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Wait. I'l give you one tomorrow. I had no time today, sorry.

Should I do a pokemon post? Or is any kind okay?

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Caitlin LaVie
LaVie Residence
Night

They're not coming.

From her vantage point in her bedroom window, Caitlin had been surveying the street for some time now. Nothing. Her heart skipped beats as others her own age passed by, but as they drew closer she realized that none of them were those with what Theo described as 'The Potential'. There was still time, of course. If she held on a bit longer. She watched her clock. When had she eaten last? Like, six hours ago.

6:59:58...6:59:59.... 7:00:00

Everything went dark. The gentle hum of the fridge floating up the stairs was gone. Her computer clicked off. The lights dimmed and she was trapped in black. Well, not black. She went slowly over to the window, but the sickly glow illuminating everything in the vicinity already told her that she would not like what she saw.

The landscape had turned an odd yellow-green colour, that made bile rise in her throat. It all made her feel queasy. But why were there no screams? The neighbours were arguing earlier on about something, so if she turned her gaze downwards she would see them, mouths agape as they tried to rationalize... but even as she looked, she was once again repulsed.

Coffins, made of a strange black substance so beautiful yet deadly. An ominous red glow pulsating, like a heartbeat. The road was completely still. As Caitlin leaned slightly out of the window, making sure not to fall out of it, looking up and down the road. More coffins. That same red glow. It was a scene that was serene and horrifying. The street was so dead, but the silence was so relaxing that if she had her eyes closed she would not have noticed.

But she had her eyes open, and they were focused on the building that had changed dramatically far down the road. Her school. Well, she was sure it used to be her school. The gym was there, so it had to be her school. So, who had built that tower? No, it wasn't a tower. Too unworldly. Just like Theo. But whilst Theo was otherworldly in a calm, alien sense, this tower was...

Twisted. Dark. Labyrinthine. Long spires, an impossible hodge-podge, like it was built by a child who stuck on spires to various sections in the hopes of making a real building. She almost thought that lightning would strike the highest point... if only she could see the highest point from her vantage point. She looked down. The tower's shadow loomed over the gym. But the shadow wasn't incorporeal... it seemed to be solid. And the shadow wasn't exact- shapes were swirling in it.

Oh, yes, and the moon looked like it was crashing into the Earth. It was dominating the skyline even more than the tower, a sphere of odd green light. It would be hypnotic if it weren't so scary.

It is a great point of wisdom to find one's own folly.

Great, now she was quoting her English teacher. Why was she thinking like this? After a scrabble on her desk in the darkened room, she found a pair of pink binoculars- antiques of her ancient past, and focused on the shadow of the tower, which she had now decided to dub 'Tartarus,' if only because it reminded her of both Hell and Greek architecture at the same time. It also reminded her of the oily black liquid that dripped through the wall of the Velvet Room.

Heaven there is not even up to the sky- nothing is a coincidence, she reminded herself with a sad smile. The coffins were still pulsing. If there was anybody awake at all, the coffins were rather like beacons. Would one be able to open the coffins? Stare at the face of a defenseless, dormant neighbour? Wound them with none of their knowledge? Even kill them? Well, it was lucky that she was the only person awake.

Her eyes narrowed through the binoculars. She saw two of them. The people from her dream were awake as well, she thought. They were only outside for a few seconds before racing into the gym. Who were they? Michelle said the lame one was Gene, and the one in the scarf was Pine. Apparently that one was also mute, but had been wounded in an accident or something that she really couldn't be bothered to recall.

She tried to remember something. So, if there was a member of the school newspaper there, then that would mean that she would surely be able to contact them. There were two, but she knew for definite that only one of their numbers was listed. Why was she such a god-forsaken fool?

She scrabbled on the desk. In the confusion, she thought she heard breaking glass from the house across the road. Surely, it must have been her imagination. She dismissed the sounds as she found the decaying old copy, featuring an interview with her on the cover. She flicked to the back. There it was.

She tried typing the number into her phone, but there was instead a flat tone, like when the phone lines went down normally.

Shit, she thought, as she paced around her room. She needed a plan. Something solid. If there were people there, then she should get to them. They would always be drawn to one another, and where else would be better than the school? She hurriedly began shoving random items from her desk into her bag, from her camera to her pompoms. Everything went in, including some sandwiches that she had forgotten to eat, and even a first aid kit. Caitlin stared at the Velvet Key for a few moments, then threw it in as well. Maybe the Velvet Door was in the Tower somewhere.

She wasn't quite sure how everything fitted in in the end (some things had to be crushed) but she grabbed the satchel and hopped down the steps two at a time and left the house, door swinging in the eerie light, bag bouncing against her hips as she rushed towards the twisted spire stretching up to the heavens themselves.

Almost tripping over the coffins that seemed to be littering the roads as she approached (people late for graduation?) she eventually managed to get to the gates, which were handily propped open by another of the throbbing black coffins. She stood there, surveying the situation, meeting with the silence that hung in the air like a cold sheet. The peace was refreshing in this place that was so often full of hustle and bustle.

With a decisive smile, she wandered through the desolate yard to the gymnasium doors, but did not go in, instead lingering in the doorway, still fixated on the tower. It was fascinating, although she couldn't see any sort of exact doorway. She decided to wait and watch until those in the gymnasium gained their confidence and came out from hiding. It was lighter than usual, despite the bloody backdrop, at the end of the day. If her house had blacked out then the gym would be totally dark, with maybe only faint coffin light to see by. They would need to utilise their eyes eventually.

What did people find so scary about this?

Name: Hermione Grantham
Job: Headsman
Specialty: Training ‘mystical Pokémon’ ie. Ghost, Dark and Psychic types

Description: Hermione is quite tall for a woman at five feet nine inches, and is also very thin. She wears dark red, almost black lipstick that fits in very well with the rest of her facial features, such as her dark emerald eyes and button nose with a small spray of dark freckles over it. Her hair is auburn and falls around her shoulders neatly, with not a hair out of place, covering up her ears, which have only simple earrings with an amethyst stone inset in the centre. Her cheekbones are high and regal, and she has a generally queenly presence about her, dominating the room she is in, and she rarely smiles, instead preferring to stare intensely until people do as she asks.

Because of the nature of her occupation, Hermione wears a black tank top with no distinguishing markings, and therefore nothing to identify her by. Over this top she wears a blue denim jacket with a special pocket on the inside which contains her Pokéballs. Said jacket is reversible, so she can change her clothing at a moment’s notice, for practicality as well as the fact that the inside keeps her warm in the winter. When this happens, the pocket that is usually on the outside is used to contain her Pokéballs. Her trousers are also a dark colour, although they seem purpler than black in ordinary lighting, and the jacket covers a holster on her belt where she keeps her revolver. She wears rather nondescript ordinary shoes that are especially padded for stealth, and dislikes heels for the clicking sound they make on the floorboards.

Personality: A cold and imperious woman, Hermione speaks utilising clipped short sentences and a commanding tone- and when she speaks she expects to be obeyed, and most people usually do, especially when they have a gun pointed at their face. Rational and logical, Hermione is always perfectly calm and never needs calming down, or any sort of painkiller. She gets the job done, and she takes pride in a job well done, no matter what. She knows that she was selected for her perfect work, impeccable cover-ups and disregard for the value of human life. Indeed, even when she looks a man in his eyes as he dies, she feels no pity or shame for what she has done. She is utterly devoted to the cause and is always ready to denounce anybody whom she suspects to be traitorous in intentions.

Her aloof attitude is obvious- even in the ring she keeps herself to herself and only says what is necessary to her Pokémon- no needless weak words of encouragement or anything her opponents engage in- she simply believes so strongly in them that loss is never an option, and they in turn respond with doing the best they can do and being the best representatives of their species as possible. She is proud of them and treats them like her children- although this is only within the private constraints of her own space, where she relaxes and is calm. She would do anything in order to make sure her Pokémon are always safe and can come out of hiding. She treats Pokémon like their own people and even gives them their own private space, where they can remain alone, and she babies Libra, the youngest of her four, and acts more like they have their own lives than those people she meets. Despite this, she never acts out of character, but just smiles a bit more openly. She is hostile towards those from the Government- in fact, she relishes the opportunities she has to kill their members, one by one, until the twisted organization falls.

When she moves, she moves with purpose and grace, and every single emotion seems to be rigidly controlled. She never shows passion or fear when with company and has never truly loved anybody in a romantic manner, believing it imprudent, when everything can change at a moment’s notice and one does not know who one can trust. Instead, that void in her heart has been filled with the overwhelming hate, only being mildly redeemed by her motherly love for her Pokémon. This makes her a highly unstable human being- with the reality of her work and what she does always being prepared to strike at a moment’s notice, she could snap at any moment.

History: Born in Saffron, Hermione was a big city girl. Partnered with her Misdreavus, Mystery, from a very early age, Hermione lived her life as much as she could, and never feared the oppressive government, always believing that things were for the best- up until the laws started getting more and more constraining. Soon, almost everything to do with Pokémon was disallowed- evolution, catching them, even battling with them and using their attacks. This began to irritate Hermione more and more until eventually at a drunken college party some friends of her suggested joining Rocket, and she reluctantly agreed. She was hooked. It hypnotized her, seeing all these Pokémon doing what they were meant to do.

Unlike the others who joined with her, Hermione became more and more devoted to Rocket’s aims and ended up becoming a Headsman, one of the elite at what they did. She gained a perfect track record and so was even more motivated. Along the way she began to liberate more and more Pokémon, adding them to her team, in the hopes of letting them see what their lives should have been like. At the same time she became disillusioned with humanity and started to wish that she could turn back the clock so everyone could be happy again, or if that failed, kill the hierarchy of the government and let peace be restored to the rightful place.

Equipment: Hermione carries a single-action ‘Ophiucus’ model revolver with a blue handle. The revolver is traditional and can carry up to ten bullets at any one time. It is made for shooting to kill, not to wound. She is proficient with most weaponry and can improvise at a moment’s notice if need be.
Pet: Libra, Koromori, Female
Other: Hermione dislikes rat-like Pokémon and those that are common- she likes rarity. She is also proficient at disguising herself but wants a Ditto in order to complete the various facades she may make.

Name: Libra
Species: Koromori
League: 1

Description: A creature covered in pale purple shaggy fur, Libra is quite the sight, even though the fur is always carefully brushed. She has a large pink nose with nostrils that resemble a heart, and her eyes are hidden underneath the layers of fur, meaning they are permanently shut. Something else permanent is her grin- a rather cheesy, one-toothed smile that can be infectious. Her wings on either side are small and black, forever moving, and have been bred to be especially sharp.

Personality: The standardized ditzy archetype, Libra tends to be daydreamy and flutters around in one place for quite a while in her own little world. Although quite smart, she finds life dull and not very fun, so she makes up fictional constructs within her own world that are fun. She enjoys being close to Hermione and often cuddles up to her during the day and in bright places, where she finds it easiest to go to sleep. In the night, on the other hand, while she is not daydreaming she can appear rather ADHD as she flies around quite speedily like a cannonball. She likes shiny things and displays rather magpie-like tendencies in collecting them.

History: Libra is Hermione’s most recently obtained of her four Pokémon, therefore it is the only one unevolved. A rather irritating creature when she first saw it, she eventually recognized the Koromori’s talent at making everything she did seem elegant, and so caught it, if only so she could enter the Contest Ring, which up until then had been rather a mountain to surpass. With Libra by her side, Hermione quickly found herself a star, and the Contest Ring was no longer a huge hurdle.

When the last of her three Pokémon, Peach, evolved into a Musharna, Hermione decided to transfer over Libra as her main Pokémon- stating officially that the Munna had died in an accident, thus necessitating the need for a new pet, which had appeared in Libra, who was ‘given by her grandmother on her deathbed shortly after the Munna died’, although this was a lie, and she began grooming the Koromori to start looking more pet-like. Each passing day Libra loves Hermione more and more, and gets closer to evolution.

Other: Libra’s favourite attack is Heart Stamp- where she divebombs the opponent and tries to hit them with her nose. Her ability is Simple, meaning that whenever she boosts her stats the boost is phenomenal.

Name: Peach
Species: Musharna
League: 2

Description: A rounded tapir-like Pokémon, Peach has a dark pink head separated from the rest of her purple body by a rounded petal-like pattern around the neck. She has oval pink marks on her cheeks that look like she is always blushing, and long eyelashes that make her eyes distinctive, although her eyes have never opened in anybody’s presence post-evolution. The tips of her limbs are also coloured pink, as is the smoke that constantly emanates from the top of her snout, Dream Smoke.

Personality: A drowsy Pokémon, Peach is always curled up in the foetal position and seems to be always asleep, although asleep on a level that she can still hear orders, and not in a very deep sleep. She enjoys her own company and can float for hours on end, listening to the sounds of life going by. Despite her appearance, she has very well-developed psychic abilities and is very talented at using skills such as telekinesis and hypnotism. Due to the overall nature of her species, she eats dreams and the Dream Smoke she produces is often euphoric, used to odd effect in the ring. If she is agitated or otherwise upset, on the other hand, especially if she is afflicted with a status condition, the smoke can be very dangerous and lead to inner turmoil.

History: Peach was first an innocent Munna, tormenting some poor villagers without knowing the reason for it, and feeding off of their bad dreams, which was in turn making her give them even worse dreams. On a routine mission to said village, Hermione discovered the Munna, and adopted her for her own personal use in the ring, recognizing the potential of the hypnotizing Pokémon- and also how it could make her missions much easier by putting people to sleep. On one of said missions, Peach was exposed to some odd radiation reflecting off of a stone from the moon, evolving her into Musharna. She became much more defensive and capable, and became a staple of Hermione’s team.

Other: Her ability is Forewarn, meaning she always knows what the opponent’s moves are and can plan accordingly. Considering the fact that she can be rather lacking in several other areas, this ability is the main reason she is in so high a League.

Name: Cerberus
Species: Houndoom
League: 2

Description: A canine Pokémon with a long red snout and short fur, black as coal, Cerberus is fearsome by any standards, especially with his fiery red eyes that shine in the night. Around his neck is what appears to be some sort of collar- a dark grey chain with a skull marking in the centre, although this is actually part of his body- similar to the bands on his ankles and back. Cerberus has been bred for physical strength- and this is obvious in his overall muscularity, as well as his sharpened teeth, long horns and claws. His tail is razor-sharp and the arrowhead on the end is capable of puncturing metal.

Personality: An intimidating and fierce Pokémon, Cerberus is utilised to extract information from those who are more tight-mouthed. He is incredibly aggressive and growls at all strangers- the only people who he feels safe around are Hermione and her other Pokémon. Cerberus is often used by Hermione to destroy all evidence, although only if subtler methods than fire have already been used and been ineffective.

History: Cerberus was given to Hermione as a Houndour by a Breeder who was skimming some money off the top in order to pay for his lavish home. In return for keeping her mouth shut, Cerberus was her reward. A dedicated battler, he progressed quickly through the Leagues at her side, and even evolved during a heated confrontation. He has not been as involved in Hermione’s private life as her other Pokémon, because he was never treated as her official pet, even for a short period of time.

Other: Cerberus’s ability is Flash Fire- meaning he is impervious to flames and is actually powered up. Sometimes he sprays himself with Flamethrower in order to get the boost.

Name: Mystery
Species: Mismagius
League: 3

Description: A purple ghost-like Pokémon with red eyes that appears to be wearing a cloak; Mystery has three purple jewels inset around what could be described as her neck, which is rather crooked and long. The hair on her head resembles a witch’s hat in shape, with lighter purple towards the tips. Her mouth is slightly crooked as well, with a mischievous smile. She has what appear to be two long arms like the sleeves of a cloak poking from the front of her body.

Personality: Thoughtful by nature, Mystery is far more solemn than any of Hermione’s other Pokémon. She enjoys chanting spells to herself and is introverted, as is to be expected when she was Hermione’s sole partner for so long. She sometimes enjoys playing tricks on those she thinks deserve it, or those she wants to test, and so can fabricate complex illusions for the victim to be involved in. More recently, Libra has become a willing test subject in said illusions. She can also give people good luck if she so chooses, and often casts various good luck spells for her team no matter where they go. Her power in the ring is the highest of all of Hermione’s Pokémon and she is often a last resort, never to be taken lightly. Mystery is one of the most successful Pokémon in League Three.

History: Hermione’s first Pokémon and her first ever ‘pet,’ Mystery was her closest friend and ally in the world. The two grew up together and as such they have forever been closely linked. When Hermione joined Rocket for her reasons, Mystery went with her, and eventually evolved when exposed to specific waves of radiation during the night-time, making her a formidable force and giving her many more skills than usual. Mystery is still Hermione’s most trusted partner and the two of them can communicate on a higher level than either lets on.

Other: Mystery’s main talents lie in elemental attacks and she has a far greater spread of moves than any of Hermione’s other Pokémon.

527.png
518.png
229.png
429.png
-----------------------------------
So, whaddya think? You gave no specific lengths for the Pokémon, so I thought that they could vary, and stuff. I have no idea why I used the pictures, but hey.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Yo is it fine to have my character 16?

Cuz if so, like, youngest headhunter!!! lol