• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adopt-A-Newbie Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

I'll let you go for that, because she apparently disabled her PMs. But anyway, Mimori Kiryu: I'll have to reject you and remove you from the agency if you're going to disable your PMs. Enable it now or you'll lose all chances to be an adopter again. I don't need you to create these 'requests' for you to adopt someone in here when it's against the rules to be that way here. :/
That is strange. My PMs are not off. I just recieved some from my friends yesterday and my profile says they are on. :/ I wouldn't ever turn off my PM after posting here. I'm sorry for the confusion.

http://i24.*******.com/ma9kif.jpg

^Here's my inbox. I've recieved PMs every day this week and no one else has had any problems.

Sorry about this, Eefi. :/ I don't know why anyone has any problems PMing me.

Angeling

true love
The first post will be updated right now before I head out the lab.

Mimori Kiryu: Alright then. Well, try to PM that newbie then and check it out. Maybe s/he was the one who disabled their PMs. But try that, I guess, and just report back to me in PMs whatever happens, whether it failed or you could adopt them.

gamemaniac8

ITS MY FREAKIN BDAY
Newbies
Name you want to be called:Brett cuz its my name
Dislikes:baseball
Interests:meeting new people
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:eek:ne that is very helpful and active alot and is a bit like me

FamousHunter2

I think I'm back?
I want to be an adopter

Name you want to be called:Use my name here:FamousHunter2
Dislikes: Heights
Interests: Look at likes
SSPF FORUMS I GO TO REGULARLY:Fan-Comics,Fan Art Requests

I've been here for 6 months

Chelc

Adopters
[noparse]FamousHunter2[/noparse]

Take-Off
gamemanic8
Darato

k, thanks for letting us know, gamemaniac8 - Eefi-chan will take you two off of the list as soon as she can. =)

Star Dust

live let live.
Newbies
Name you want to be called: Benjo
Dislikes: Clingy Types
Interests: See likes
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:
A cool one that knows what they're doing ;107;

Nidolord

The Chief
Name you want to be called:J, Chief, Nidolord, anything is fine really
Dislikes:Jerks
Interests:Runesacpe, Halo, Pokemon, my junkyard bike :p
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: A kind, funny and all knowing, if not, someone who knows how to have a good time.

10charlimit

Name you want to be called:Skyler rayquaza
Dislikes:Unfair trades, preordering and not gettint the palkia stylus topper.
Interests:Swimming, reading, listening to music.
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:Someone who can relate to me and of similar age.

Jax3825

Master of Nightmares
New member approaching!

Name I want to be called: Jaxter

Likes: Pokemon, Manga, Anime, drawing, video game music, NiGHTS into Dreams, Kirby, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and a lot more.

Dislikes: Annoying people, gross things, and bugs.

Interests: Drawing, arts and crafts, playing with my nintendo DS, and more. (I like lots of things)

What type of SPP elder I want: I want a SPP elder who likes to play pokemon on Wi-Fi, drawing Manga and Anime, doing arts and crafts, and plays with a nintendo DS often.

Status
Not open for further replies.