• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adopt a Newbie Thread (New Management Reinstated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimble Arcanine

No Matter How Far..
Hey, Why not, It's always good to have a closer friend then the rest, I would kindly like to be adopted. -Humans can be adopted?! xD-

Nick: Nimble, Mental. -Don't ask.-

Likes: Fire and Dark pokemon, Bad un-funny jokes, Good ones too! Fire ._. and The night.

Dislikes: Animal testing -100% AGAINST!- Snobby Kids, acting like adults. -Many more things.-

Interests: The stars, Fire, Pokemon, Wolves, Vampires, Did I mention fire?

Often Visited Forums: I have visited a few, not that I could mention which ones -Sorry.- But, I'm hoping to try my hand at Fan fiction and maybe even post some of my -Weird- Sliced sprites.

Sort of elder: Someone who will be kind, not just say the adopted and leave it at that with a simple, I adopted __ in their sig. I would like someone who I may turn to when I need to as something, or need a favour. I just wan't to be loved xD

Either way, I'm just as happy if no one choses to adopt me *Sniffle* I think I will get around to making friends, I just thought it would be a fun, new kind of way, if you understand what I mean. Oh, I also must warn, I get hyper and have a habbit of Randomness, bad jokes and a really bad humour, also, most of the time I am happy. Yet please, don't let this turn you off.

Sorry to drag on. ;]

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
You may take Nimble Arcanine off the list, for I have adopted her.

Trainer Marla

.:.BlazikenHeart.:.
Would someone like to adopt me? ;o
Nickname: Mars, or Vee
Likes: Candy corn,The Office,Blaziken,old people with cookies and fuzzy animals.
Dislikes: strangers,preps,toy poodles,
Interests: AC.DC,Hank Williams JR., candy,
SPPf Forums you visit often:....
what type of SPP Elder I want: I want someone with a sense of humor, and thats pretty much it.

Last edited:

archiedog

Adopted

I Want To Be Adopted!!!

Name:Archie
Dislikes:Smart Mouthed People,Lazy
Interests: Pokemon (obvious)Die Hard Movies,Football,Fishing
SPPf Forums you visit often:pokemon,Art
Someone Cool

I'd like to be adopted. Thanks!
Name you want to be called: Awakening Arcanine
Dislikes:Math!
Interests: Music, Practicing my flute, reading....
SPPf Forums you visit often: ..... I don't know! I don't keep count that well.
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: I want a SPP elder that's very smart and kind.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I'd like to adopt someone, if it's alright.

Name you want to be called: Anything you want, just don't call me "bad".
Dislikes: Not much, really. Just on the negative side.
Interests: Rock Music and magazines...
SPPf Forums you visit often: Every other but I don't usually visit the RPGs, Shipping, 1-3rd Gen (usually I visit them.)
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: For almost 5 months, I guess?

Raito

HADOUKEN!
OK, My 8th Grade life doesn't have nearly enough time to update this list, and Azmaria is coming back tomorrow, so she has full control of this thread.

STOP POSTING to make it easier for who ever updates the thread, please.

DON'T POST AFTER THIS MESSAGE.

Name you want to be called: Chaos
Likes: Pokemon (dur XD), Zatch Bell, people that are really nice
Dislikes: Yu-Gi-Oh, Self centered people,
Interests: Zatch Bell, mainly
SPPf Forums you visit often: RPG
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: A nice adopter who will teach me thoroughly until I have the hang of SPPf

EDIT: Can a Mod delete this post? I didn't see Raito Light's post before this. Once Azmaria says it's okay, I'll repost this. :( :)

Last edited:

Taylor Ray

Newest shiny
Name you want to be called: Talon or Taylor
Dislikes: idiots(no offense to anyone in particular)
Interests: anything
SPPf Forums you visit often: too many to name
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: about 2 years, give or take. this username, a little over 3 months

not to discriminate but i would like to adopt someone younger than me it's easier to teach them.

Angeling

true love
Updated list... and for the quoted posts to be followed here.

I will adopt you! ;) If you have any questions, PM me :D
Don't spam here. If you want to adopt someone, PM them and NOT post it in this thread itself.

I am sure my sig is ok

how's mine (can you see it)
As The Mighty Wurmple said, this is not the signature check thread. Read the title more carefully next time.

I have a question! How do you get an icon? Can I have someone to adopt me? I am VERY confused!
Check the FAQ and follow the rules in the first post before you post. If you want to be adopted, post your application and wait it out until someone PMs you to adopt you. Or you can PM someone for them to adopt you.

My name is not on the list.
It wasn't updated yet. Be patient, please, and don't spam with something like that.

I want to adopt one, please! ^^

Oh, CRAP! Sorry, i forgot to paste my info.

Here it is:
Name you want to be called: Dittomaster, max,..
Dislikes: flashmovies of killing pokemon!
Interests: Pirates, Ditto, Angry Kid,... (not much more)
SPPf Forums you visit often: evrything!
What type of SPP Elder I want: someone who can help me save the dittos!
Don't spam AND double post, please. Utilize the edit button.

Lucky =0

Lolz, I wonder how long it will take until i get adopted >>;;
Don't spam.

Can I adopt Mare_Imbrium? I'm ready for inspection :p
If so:
Name you want to be called: Bradley
Dislikes: Annoying people
Interests: Pokemon, Serebii.net, music
SPPf Forums you visit often:
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: June 10, 2006. So about 7 months =]]. Btw I'm PokemonMaster216. I'll be getting my name changed soon.
Well I hope I can adopt!

Well then can I adopt Umvreevee? If so, I'm ready for inspection!

If so:
Name you want to be called: Bradley
Dislikes: Annoying people
Interests: Pokemon, Serebii.net, music
SPPf Forums you visit often: Misc. Disscussion, General Pokemon Disscussion, & the 3rd Generation area.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: June 10, 2006. So about 7 months =]]. Btw I'm PokemonMaster216. I'll be getting my name changed soon.
Well I hope I can adopt!
I added your first post, but don't reapply just because you couldn't adopt someone in time. And also, PM the desired newbie and NOT post it here.

Name you want to be called: Falthor
Dislikes: (Some!) Rock music, not-nice people. xD
Interests: A lot of things
SPPf Forums you visit often: Almost all, when I'm bored.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: Well, it's been a while since I've been here (yep, created a new account), but iirc, since July 1, 2004, which means I've been here two years, five months, and 28 days.
Normally that's not allowed, but since I'm feeling lenient, I'll let this pass just this once.

how do i make my own thread
Check the newbie FAQ, not here.

how come I haven't been added?
Because no one had the time to update the list. Don't spam, please.

Name you want to be called: Chaos
Likes: Pokemon (dur XD), Zatch Bell, people that are really nice
Dislikes: Yu-Gi-Oh, Self centered people,
Interests: Zatch Bell, mainly
SPPf Forums you visit often: RPG
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: A nice adopter who will teach me thoroughly until I have the hang of SPPf

EDIT: Can a Mod delete this post? I didn't see Raito Light's post before this. Once Azmaria says it's okay, I'll repost this. :( :)
It's okay, I added you to the list anyway.

Hey Eefi, when you see this, you can close this thread and restart it, as I don't have the time to regularly update this thread. Owning it has been fun, but my 8th Grade schedule is not letting me update it like I want to. Thanks.
In regards to this and the latest post of yours here, I'll keep the thread with your ownership for now. But when I get the time, I'll restart it. I'll think about whether I'll do a clean list or keep the current list at the latest update.

Any mistakes on the first post, please do notify me immediately via PM or in this thread, but PM is preferred.

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
I want to be adopted~

Name you want to be called: Ichi_Bozo or Ichi

Dislikes: Ignorant people, tYp!nG 7!k3 D!55(there's nothing wrong w/ l33t I just hate it when its excessive)

Interests: Anime, manga, RPGs(lunar is my favorite)

SPPf Forums you visit often: Not too many(I just signed up yesterday) but I plan to visit more

For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Um, someone around my age(I know Im a bit old) that has the same likes, dislikes and interests as me. Also, someone who loves old school pokemon as much as I do!

Thanks ^^;

~Ichi_Bozo

K-os

Bullet Punch
I'll adopt one. :)

Name you want to be called: Falc or K-os
Dislikes: Mainly n00bs.
Interests: Basketball, girls.
SPPf Forums you visit often: Misc. and Fan Art.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 6 months I believe, I joined in early August.

Yes, I'm 12. Please note I am NOT a pokemon freak, to be honest it doesn't interest me much. I just hang around Misc. and Fan art.

PM me if you're interested.

Angeling

true love
I want to be adopted~

Name you want to be called: Ichi_Bozo or Ichi

Dislikes: Ignorant people, tYp!nG 7!k3 D!55(there's nothing wrong w/ l33t I just hate it when its excessive)

Interests: Anime, manga, RPGs(lunar is my favorite)

SPPf Forums you visit often: Not too many(I just signed up yesterday) but I plan to visit more

For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Um, someone around my age(I know Im a bit old) that has the same likes, dislikes and interests as me. Also, someone who loves old school pokemon as much as I do!

Thanks ^^;

~Ichi_Bozo
You were already added, if you didn't noticed. I don't reply to those who were accepted, as that would make my post look longer than it already was.

K-os was added, however. Time to go finish up on my classes schedule now, cough.

Entei25

Awaiting B&W
I will adopt one.
Name you want to be called: Entei25 or Rob
Dislikes:mean people,theives and dirty people
Interests: Naruto, Pokemon, and Mario & Luigi
SPPf Forums you visit often:Ranger & D/P
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:3 months

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Arigatou, Azmaria. I'd like to at least be a helper when you do restart it.

duelest's soul

please i need to get adopted!!!
name: duelest's soul
likes:video games, pokemon, kingdom hearts 1 and 2, final fantasy 7.
dislikes:retards, geeks, people who think they are better than others,drugs
interest's:drawing, reading manga.
SPPf forums you often visit: fan sprites, fan comics, pokemon manga
For the Adopters; length of time I been here at the forums:20 days

ras0018

training pkmonmaster
Hey,first post.(even though it will not show...)heres the info.

Name you want to be called:ras or raz.
Likes: pokemon,nintendo,old skool pixels,nintendo,sega,etc,kingdom hearts,manga,yugioh(will online duel),RPGING.
Dislikes: fanboys,boring manga,umm,all i can think of for now.
Interests: pretty(sp) much the same as likes,but also karate.
SPPf Forums you visit often: not many,this is my first post
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:someone who likes at least one of my likes or interests,and just all around nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.