• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adopt a Newbie Thread (New Management Reinstated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
Hey,first post.(even though it will not show...)heres the info.

Likes: pokemon,nintendo,old skool pixels,nintendo,sega,etc,kingdom hearts,manga,yugioh(will online duel),RPGING.
Dislikes: fanboys,boring manga,umm,all i can think of for now.
Interests: pretty(sp) much the same as likes,but also karate.
SPPf Forums you visit often: not many,this is my first post
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:someone who likes at least one of my likes or interests,and just all around nice.
Please fill out the entire form. You are the missing the italicized parts in the following:

Name you want to be called:
Dislikes:
Interests:
SPPf Forums you visit often:
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:

Once you have edited your post, I will add you to the first post. As for the list, it's been already updated.

I do want to say that if ANYONE spams in here will receive an infraction regardless of who and for what reason. That includes repeated posts, flaming, bashing other members/staff/site, etc. that is strictly against the forum rules.

If you've found a desired newbie or adopter, use the PM to ask them, not here!

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
Well, I'm a newbie, so I guess I'm gonna need some help around here ^_^

Name you want to be called: Pikalover, or just Pika for short
Dislikes: People who use REALLY bad grammer and spelling, bashers, spammers, being sick (cause I'm sick right now :( ), losing control, losing in general, and people who bash Pikachu like he's a piece of crap.
Interests: Same as "likes" plus race cars, anime, writing and drawing.
SPPf Forums you visit often: grrr.....what does SPPf mean? (remember, I'm a newb :p)
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: I'd just like someone nice and understanding, and possibly one with similar interests ^_^

Angeling

true love
Pikalover: SPPf stands for Serebii Pokémon Pages forum. ^^

Anyway, you've been added onto the first post~
And going to be an adopter again... :O Form in the following:

Name you want to be called: Eefi, Azmaria.
Age: Undisclosed. If you want to know, get to know me first.
Likes: Animé, Manga, J-Pop, C-Pop, video games, reading, writing, Japanese, Japan, England, Hong Kong, Psychology, and many more. Again, get to know me first before you know the specific details.
Dislikes: Spam, intentional misspellings/terrific grammar and the like, intentional repeated postings, pure trolling or just trolling in general, ethnocentrism, those who break the rules, and many more.
Interests: Ano .. the same as the "likes". Maybe I ought to change the form a bit here.
SPPf Forums you visit often: SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge, Clubs, Miscellaneous, Fanart Requests kind of, aaaannnd .... moderator forums. :p
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: One year, two months, and eight days as of today.

ALSO: I might be redoing the form a tad soon, because interests are essentially the same as "likes", and as well as clearing out the first post of apps and assistants. The others have died quite literally here. But the clean list may result in an entirely new thread, so, take a look out for that.

Last edited:

PaperDream

Name you want to be called: PaperDream, Jake/Jake-Jake (well, you are adopting me so Jakey, Jake-ums, Jakey Cakey, and Jakey Wakey are fine)
Likes: Pokemon, Art History, Sumi ink and watercolors, Japanese and Indian music, lotsa stuffs =O
Dislikes: Captain Crunch and World of Warcraft
Interests: Pokemon, Art, Japanese culture and Language, teaching
SPPf Forums you visit often: hmm, I'm still new
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Someone who is about as old as I am, if possible, someone nice, don't abuse me ^_^

Someone adopt me!!! *puppy face*

Ampharos#1

The Kick *** duke
Name you want to be called: Ryan or Pinch
Dislikes: reading
Interests: pokeomn video game playing and playing sport, surfing the net and watching tv
SPPf Forums you visit often: dunno yet i'll think about it
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: since today (29/1/07)
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: meah watvea i dont care

Angeling

true love
Added. First post still needs some updating', but it'd be a while... or if I do update, I may just make a new thread.

Amethyst

"Wait for you..." <3
Name you want to be called: Either my forum name or Daryn
Likes: Dancing, Singing, Running, Pokemon, DDR, Guitar Hero, and Chocolate Chip cookes!
Dislikes: Homework (who doesn't hate it?), Backstabbers, people who think they know it all but don't, smart alec people.
Interests: Pretty much the same the "Likes"
SPPf Forums you visit often: Whatever catches my eye.
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Someone who's willing to be outgoing.
=]

Angeling

true love
^Added...

Actually, I think I'm going to recreate this thread. For the list, I'll just get the latest posts in there, so the older apps that were removed would have to be reposted into the new thread. I have erased every single application, so everyone who is still interested in this will have to reapply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused for anyone.

As for helpers, it seems the previous ones have died off so I'm going to start fresh on the assistance. Raito Light is on the reserve, since he is the owner of this thread. Then I'll add more later on or something.

So anyway, closing for now. Watch out for the new, stickied thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.