• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adopt a Newbie Thread (New Management Reinstated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPower!

I would like to be adopted, I know I've already posted, but I need to change somethings.

Name: Lucas, or you can call me Deoxyshunter386.
Likes: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Ranger, Deoxys (Especially Attack form), and food (Especially good food).

Dislikes: Everyone who dislikes Deoxys (He will have his revenge on you all!!), and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon haters.

Nationality: Australian ( I'm not a memeber of the club.)

Forums I usually visit: Fan Art Requests (Reason: I have two TC's which need to be finished. Speaking of which, I would like for the person who adopts me to be good at TC's and such, but it's not important as such), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon/Trozei/Ranger, RPG's, and Games.

P.S. I'd like someone who is on a lot of the time, and preferably Australian.

I've been here for 2 months and 17 days. Which is 78 days, or 1872 hours, or 112320 minutes or 6739200 seconds.

Last edited:

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
how do i adopt a newbie?????????
If you have read the first post, then you would know how. Since you are only a newbie still, you cannot adopt anyone just yet. The only thing you can do is sign up to become adopted. Use this form here to be adopted;

Name you want to be called:
Dislikes:
Interests:
SPPf Forums you visit often:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:

After that, you can PM an adopter, who would be located on the FIRST POST of this thread.

Nightshroud

Quick update from me. :]

~Sirnight~ private messaged me if i'd like to be adopted by him and I said yes.
So when he gets on and PM's me with a reply, I am now officially adopted by him.

Thankies for your understandings,

Night-chan

FlygonLover

DragonPokemonMaster
You can remove me and Captian Swampert, he adopted me already.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Name you want to be called:Sam
Dislikes:spdiers, Pika haters
Interests:pokemon, Dogs, Raold dahl
SPPf Forums you visit often:Misacncis.
For the Newbies;Frindly,Cool
I wpuld like ro be adopted

Last edited:

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
newbie adompting

hy

i'm new here on serebii, and maybe you could help me out with some stuff.

about me:

i'm a guy, 14 years old, i come from the Netherlands.
interests: gaming, tennis, hanging out with my friends, hacking stuff with my best friend . Also, i saw you liked the glitches from R/B/Y, I like that too, started simple: the 3 missigno's, getting safari pkmn where they shouldn't be, and i'm starting with the mew-glitch now. also, sum guy with glitchy pkmn always wants to fight me at the famous water stroke;107;.
just call me grimm, grimmorph gets annoying after sum time XD.

I'm not a complete newb in pkmn, know about evs, natures, breeding and stuff like that, but maybe you could learn me sum combos and stuff like that.

greetz
;355; grimmorph;355;

Last edited:

Umbreevee

...Call me Loffyglu.
Hi, I'm Umbreevee! I'm new here and I don't know what the hell anything is, so I need a dude-man or dude-lady to show me 'round. I don't bite!

Name you want to be called: Umbreevee, or Anita if you like using people's real first names.
Likes: Pokemon, music, reading, drawing, writing, running (I suck at it, though), television, video-games, "but i dint spma" (classic xD), some other crapola that all equals pie.
Dislikes: Mean people, getting flamed, people who ask for my personal information (*pokes the Age thingy*)
Interests: Pokemon, some other crap
SPPf Forums you visit often: Fan-fiction, Pokemon Colosseum and XD
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Someone who's ready to put up with a lot of whining, questions, being called "dude-man" or "dude-lady."

Angeling

true love
I'll do this agian.

------------------------------------------

1. Rasengan - Forum Name
  2. Wartortle - [Soon to be] Forum Name
  3. Kyuubi - [Used to be] Forum name
  4. Kyu - Nickname for above name
  5. Brandon - Actual Name

Computers; Girls; Typing[lmao]; Friends; Family; People who like to be active on SPPf and not be n00bs.

Dislikes:
People who falme, SPAM, etc.; People who think people are stupid, or anything else; anyon who talkes bad about my friends.

Interests:
Anime; iPod's; Apple; Microsoft; MSN Messenger.

Fan At Requests; Misc. Disccusion[+subforums]; SPPf Help and Newbie Lounge; SPPf Announcements

For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums
1 year; 2 months; 21 days. OR, 447 days; 10728 seconds; 643680 minutes; 38620800 seconds.

------------------------------------------

PM me if you would like to be adopted by Rasengan//Wartortle.

:)
Seeing as you already have an application up, I replaced that one for this.

name prefered to be called by: poke poke
dislikes: school, babies, homework
interests: swimming, anime, tv, internetiscussion
sppf forums i visit often: games discussion

can anyone please adopt me

for the adopters: ive been here about 1 month
I suggest you wise up and read the forums rules and this thread rules again. You'll be added, but don't double post again next time, okay?

That would be me exactly.
Um, can you not spam in here? Don't post just to say that... PM them if you want to be adopted by that person. Otherwise, don't post here unless you're applying to be an adopter (> 3 months) or adoptee (< 3 months).

Can I abandon?
Name:Harry,Onslaught,Cerberus,The shark of darkness and THE BEST SHARK LOVER EVER!
Likes:Underwater life,computers,doctor who and tecongly and CHIPS!
Dislikes:people who pick there nose and eat it,jellyfish and weaverfish.
intrests:becoming a marine biogoilst.
Sppf forums I go on:Games,pokemon discussion,misc,SPPF help thread.
For the adopters:27/5/06
Um, you may relinquish your newbie and you will be added. But next time put the amount of time you've been here, not your joined date.

I would like to be adopted, I know I've already posted, but I need to change somethings.

Name: Lucas, or you can call me Deoxyshunter386.
Likes: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Ranger, Deoxys (Especially Attack form), and food (Especially good food).

Dislikes: Everyone who dislikes Deoxys (He will have his revenge on you all!!), and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon haters.

Nationality: Australian ( I'm not a memeber of the club.)

Forums I usually visit: Fan Art Requests (Reason: I have two TC's which need to be finished. Speaking of which, I would like for the person who adopts me to be good at TC's and such, but it's not important as such), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon/Trozei/Ranger, RPG's, and Games.

P.S. I'd like someone who is on a lot of the time, and preferably Australian.

I've been here for 2 months and 17 days. Which is 78 days, or 1872 hours, or 112320 minutes or 6739200 seconds.
Seeing as you're nearing three months, I'm not sure if you're actually applying to be an adopter or adoptee... If the former, you'll have to wait until you've exacted three months.

If you have read the first post, then you would know how. Since you are only a newbie still, you cannot adopt anyone just yet. The only thing you can do is sign up to become adopted. Use this form here to be adopted;

Dislikes:
Interests:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:

After that, you can PM an adopter, who would be located on the FIRST POST of this thread.
Thanks for trying to help, but you're not an official helper the last time I checked.

Name you want to be called:Sam
Dislikes:spdiers,Pika haters
Interests:pokemon,Dogs,Raold dahl
SPPf Forums you visit often:Misacncis.
For the Newbies;Frindly,Cool
It's best if you can elaborate a bit more on your application.. and use the space bar key more efficiently and properly, or in other words: use it after the colons.

hy

i'm new here on serebii, and maybe you could help me out with some stuff.

about me:

i'm a guy, 14 years old, i come from the Netherlands.
interests: gaming, tennis, hanging out with my friends, hacking stuff with my best friend . Also, i saw you liked the glitches from R/B/Y, I like that too, started simple: the 3 missigno's, getting safari pkmn where they shouldn't be, and i'm starting with the mew-glitch now. also, sum guy with glitchy pkmn always wants to fight me at the famous water stroke;107;.
just call me grimm, grimmorph gets annoying after sum time XD.

I'm not a complete newb in pkmn, know about evs, natures, breeding and stuff like that, but maybe you could learn me sum combos and stuff like that.

greetz
;355; grimmorph;355;
Can you please use the proper application form first? Edit your post or redo it.

The first post will be updated up to this point on. And I'll try to get an update on the first few applications to see who is still eligible to be adopted and those who are still active in the forums, so, that means an updated list both on adopters and adoptees side.

Last edited:

Kibot

Can I be adopted?
Name you want to be called:Mike is fine
Dislikes:school, getting up early
Interests:video games
SPPf Forums you visit often:uhhh... SPPf help & Newbie Lounge
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:about an hour
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:Someone who is nice

Shuam

righteous
Can I be adopted?
Name you want to be called:Mike is fine
Dislikes:school, getting up early
Interests:video games
SPPf Forums you visit often:uhhh... SPPf help & Newbie Lounge
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:about an hour
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want:Someone who is nice

I will adopt you! ;) If you have any questions, PM me :D

ChaosLucarioGirl

Teh Terror of ze Sea
May I adopt please?

Chaos, Andrea, whichever is prefered
Likes: Pokemon, Sonic the hedgehog, Spriting on Paint, Science, stuffed animals, Psychic type Pokemon (like Lugia, Deoxys, Alakazam, and Mew), Dark type Pokemon (like Absol, Weavile, Umbreon, and Darkrai), Lucario
Dislikes: Seafood, err, OK I can't think of any other dislikes right now ^^;
Interests: Pokemon, Wii, chemistry, stuffed animal collecting
SPPf Forums you visit often: Clubs, Comics, Fan Fics, Fan Sprites, Games, Mystery Dungeon/Ranger/Trouzi Descussion
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: Since October 2006, or 10/11/06 to be exact

Last edited:

Incarnati0n

Just as planned.
never mind, i think i can save miself here at the forums.

We_Can_Be_Heroes

White Wedding...
Name you want to be called: My full name is: Pheonix Dolore Dragon, You can call me Pheonix if you'd like
Likes: David Bowie, Taking photos, Morrissey, The X-Files, The Paranormal
Dislikes:Russell Brand, People who dislike me judged on my appearance
Interests:Taking Photos, Listening to music, Acting
SPPf Forums you visit often:I like miscellaneous discusion
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums:
For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Someone who is kind and will reply to my PM's.

Thank you in advance.

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"

Ima Chargin Ma Lazar
I am sure my sig is ok

The Mighty Wurmple

This isn't the signature check thread o_O

I'd like to adopt someone please.

Name you want to be called: Wurmple, Cameron, anything really.
Dislikes: Nothing much. School though is a pain.
Interests: Same as my likes.
SPPf Forums you visit often: 3rd Generation RMT, R/S/E Discussion,FR/LG discussion.
For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: 11 months and 23 days or something.

PokePrincess

FEMALE Pokemon Fan!
I'm looking to be adopted.

Name you want to be called: Kierra
Likes: I like anything pokemon, video games are an addiction for me.
Dislikes: Um, I really dont have any that come to mind at the moment
Interests: I'm interested in graphics and web design, so when I'm on my laptop thats normally what I do.

SPPf Forums you visit often: I'm really new, so not that often yet, but I will be now that I'm a member.

For the Newbies; what type of SPP Elder I want: Someone nice! :) and patient.

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
De Katie is back for another vic- I mean, Newbie. XD

Name: Katiekitten, Katie for short. =D

Likes: Pokemon, writing, reading - I'm one of the co-directors of the Bookworm club - Having a laugh, Banner making, and a whole series of movies, books and mangas, DNAngel, Chobits and Ranma 1/2 included. XD

Dislikes: Homework, slimey mushroom, *shudders* Bad grammer/spelling - although I can deal with it just fine - racists, sexists, people who target others for being the slightest bit different, bullies - the list goes on. XD I'm not particularily fond of Digimon, Naruto or Yu Gi Oh, although, again, I can deal with it. XD

Interests: Writing, Reading, Pokemon, English, FMA, DNAngel, Pokemon MD, and a whole bunch other things. XD

SPPf Forums you visit often: Pokemon Fanfiction section, Clubs, Roleplay, Fan Art, Games. The bottom set, mostly. XD

For the Adopters; length of time I have been here at the forums: ...A long time. *checks* A year and a bit. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.