• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventure of Adventureness

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Do they fall into Miror B.'s afro?
Sorry, I'm not revealing any more spoilers about the plot of the Random of Randomness at this time.

How come you didnt put me on the PM list even though i asked?
anyway great chapters and i cant wait until the next one
Sorry, sometimes I miss these things I'll add you right now.

Ditto123

~Word~
Hey guys. I love this fic! I'm reading everything and I'm on Chapter 22.

Now if you excuse me, I'll go back to chapter 1 in vain hope that I can find the remaining pieces of the fourth wall.

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Three chapters in one day! And all of them most excellent of excellency! And my thingy just changed! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Miror B,'s Pokedex narration (as well as the reason for it) was especially funny. I've never watched the Anime but the battles were still wonderful, especially seeing that Miror B. has a Maractus.

And Miror B.'s mysterious relation to the Unova region is keeping me up at night. If you'll excuse me, I have to read the whole story again now.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Hey guys. I love this fic! I'm reading everything and I'm on Chapter 22.

Now if you excuse me, I'll go back to chapter 1 in vain hope that I can find the remaining pieces of the fourth wall.
Glad to see you like it. And good luck finding the fourth wall, experts are starting to believe this story never had one in the first place.

Three chapters in one day! And all of them most excellent of excellency! And my thingy just changed! YEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Miror B,'s Pokedex narration (as well as the reason for it) was especially funny. I've never watched the Anime but the battles were still wonderful, especially seeing that Miror B. has a Maractus.

And Miror B.'s mysterious relation to the Unova region is keeping me up at night. If you'll excuse me, I have to read the whole story again now.

Miror B.'s seemingly mysterious relation to the Unova region will be explained in good time.

I'm working on the next chapter now, but I won't have too much more time for that today, so it probably won't be up until maybe tomorrow, but I've been wrong before.

Ditto123

~Word~
I'm all caught up now. Cmon next chapter. I want to hear moar Miror B. music! Great writing. I'll start quoting funny lines next chapter.

JACK PAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNCH!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Chapter 38: Semifinal Silliness
--------------
Jack and Cheeseball stood at opposite ends of the stadium, glaring at each other. Well, Cheeseball was glaring. Jack was yawning.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen," announced the announcer, "to the first of today's semifinal matches! This battle will be between Jack of Pallet Town, and Cheeseball, also of Pallet Town!"

"MY NAME IS NOT CHEESEBALL!" bellowed Cheeseball in all caps as he readied a Poké Ball and threw it. "Pidgeot, go!"

In a flash of light, Cheeseball's Pidgeot appeared, screeching loudly, clearly ready for battle.

"Alright," said Jack. "I got a little less than a week, so let's wrap this up quickly, OK?" And he detached a Poké Ball from his belt, enlarged it, and threw it. "Rayquaza, destroy!"

"OH, COME ON!" roared Cheeseball in all caps. In a flash of light and a flurry of stars, Jack's Shiny Rayquaza exploded forth from its Poké Ball, roaring loudly. Cheeseball's Pidgeot's screeching slowly turned to meek whimpers, as a white glob landed on the ground directly beneath Pidgeot's butt.

"My goodness!" exclaimed the announcer. "The legendary Rayquaza, and a shiny one at that! This is truly a first for Indigo Stadium, ladies and gentlemen!"

"Rayquaza," called Jack, "Use Fire Blast!"

Rayquaza shrieked loudly as it fired off a star-shaped burst of flame from its gaping maw. Pidgeot attempted to dodge the oncoming attack, but was not quick enough; as the flames extinguished themselves, Pidgeot fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Pidgeot is unable to battle! Rayquaza wins!" declared the referee.

Cheeseball, clearly holding back numerous all-caps swearwords, withdrew Pidgeot, then threw another Poké Ball in silence, clearly not trusting himself to speak at the moment. In a flash of light, Cheeseball's Arcanine appeared. It looked up at the massive shiny legendary before it and began to whimper.

"Rayquaza, Dragon Pulse!" ordered Jack. Rayquaza shrieked again, this time unleashing a light blue orb of energy. Arcanine was able to dodge the attack, but just barely.

"Arcanine, use ExtremeSpeed!" ordered Cheeseball.

"Rayquaza, show them a real ExtremeSpeed!" replied Jack.

Arcanine charged at Rayquaza, who mirrored this action. Upon impact, Rayquaza, being the stronger of the two, was easily able to hurl Arcanine across the field, where it landed, clearly unconscious, at Cheeseball's feet.

"Arcanine is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Rayquaza wins!"

"Nice job, Rayquaza!" called Jack, as Cheeseball, now going red in the face from the strange mixture of humiliation, rage, and indigestion he was feeling, wordlessly withdrew Arcanine, and threw a third Poké Ball, unleashing a large, gray Rhydon. Jack recognized the species from Roy battling the one that Giovanni owned.

"Rhydon, Horn Drill!" called Cheeseball. Rhydon's horn began to spin in a drill-like motion, which Jack supposed led to the move being called as such. He opened his mouth to give a command to Rayquaza, but before he could, Rayquaza swung its tail at the oncoming Rhydon. Its tail then became coated in water, and slammed into Rhydon.

"Rayquaza's learned Aqua Tail!" exclaimed Roy.

"Rhydon is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Rayquaza wins!"

Cheeseball unleashed a vile stream of swearwords from his mouth, but they went unheard over the roar of the crowd as everybody in the stands continued to cheer for Rayquaza and Jack. Still clearly displeased, Cheeseball recalled Rhydon, then threw another Poké Ball, unleashing Exeggutor.

"Flamethrower," yawned Jack.

"Exeggutor, Psychic!" screamed Cheeseball.

Exeggutor unleashed a wave of psychic energy from its leaves, but the stream of fire emitting from Rayquaza's mouth pushed past the attack with little effort, then consumed Exeggutor. As the Sky High Pokémon stopped its attack, Exeggutor was down on the ground, unmoving, char-broiled, and smelling a little like steamed vegetables.

Now hopping mad, Cheeseball withdrew his smelly and singed Exeggutor, then threw another Poké Ball, unveiling his Alakazam.

"Ice Punch!" ordered Cheeseball.

"Rayquaza, use your Hyper Beam!" Jack commanded.

Alakazam clumsily raised its right fist, and a chunk of ice formed over it. It then began to run towards Rayquaza, but was unable to take two steps before a red beam of pure destructive force hit it head on, driving the Psi Pokémon into the ground.

"Alakazam is unable to battle!" exclaimed the referee. "Rayquaza wins!"

"RRRRGGGGH!" roared Cheeseball in all caps as he attempted to recall Alakazam. So obvious was his anger, however, that he had a bit of trouble holding the Poké Ball steady. Only after the beam struck a rock, Rayquaza, and a hot dog vendor, did Cheeseball succeed in calling back Alakazam. Cheeseball then readied a final Poké Ball and threw it.

In a flash of light, Cheeseball's Blastoise materialized.

"Blastoise! Blizzard attack!" roared Cheeseball.

"Rayquaza! Dragon Pulse!" yelled Jack.

Rayquaza, however, did not respond. Blastiose, on the other hand, immediately fired off what basically amounted to a snowstorm from its twin cannons.

"Why isn't Rayquaza obeying?" asked Roy.

"It just used Hyper Beam, remember?" replied Miror B. "It's got to recharge."

"No!" exclaimed Jack, as Rayquaza struggled to fight off the onslaught of frozen glop.

"Maximum power, Blastoise!" coaxed Cheeseball, as he could now see that he was getting the upper hand.

"Blastoise!" replied Blastoise, as it upped the intensity of the Blizzard attack. Rayquaza shrieked as it tried to fly out of the way, but instead crashed to the ground.

"Rayquaza is unable to battle!" exclaimed a clearly surprised referee. "Blastoise wins!"

As Jack withdrew his shiny legendary, Cheeseball began jumping up and down. "YES! YEAH!" he was screaming in all caps.

"The mighty Rayquaza has fallen!" exclaimed the announcer. "Cheeseball has done something remarkable here, ladies and gentlemen, but he still has only one Pokémon left standing, whereas Jack still has five."

"MY NAME IS NOT CHEESEBALL!" roared Cheeseball in all caps as Jack readied another Poké Ball.

"Venusaur! Go!" called Jack as he threw the ball. Sure enough, in a flash of light, Jack's Venusaur materialized, standing before Blastoise. Jack briefly recalled his first battle with Cheeseball, and how Bulbasaur was able to defeat Squirtle with its newly learned Sludge attack.

"Blastoise, use Blizzard!" ordered Cheeseball.

"Venusaur, Leech Seed!" commanded Jack.

As Blastoise aimed its cannons at Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon fired a single seed from the flower on its back. The seed made a graceful arc in midair, and struck Blastoise, embedding itself in its shell. Then, multiple slender vines emerged from the seed and wrapped themselves around Blastoise. Jack could tell that Blastoise's energy was being sapped. It stopped preparing to use Blizzard, opting instead to try and get the Leech Seed off of it.

"Rapid Spin!" ordered Cheeseball. Blastoise immediately withdrew its arms, legs, cannons, tail, and head into its shell, and said shell began to spin rapidly, coming towards Venusaur. As Blastoise spun forward, Jack could see the Leech Seed fly off and embed itself uselessly in the ground on the side of the battlefield.

"Venusaur, use your Tackle attack!" Jack ordered. Venusaur stomped forward, and collided with Blastoise's shell, stopping the Rapid Spin. Blastoise emerged from the shell, and on Cheeseball's prompt orders, prepared an Ice Beam attack.

"Venusaur, Sludge attack!" yelled Jack. Venusaur launched a large stream of sludge from its wide mouth. Blastoise stumbled and fell backwards, firing the Ice Beam uselessly into the air.

"Get up, Blastoise!" yelled Cheeseball.

"Venusaur, finish it with- what?!" exclaimed Jack. For at that moment, Venusaur's body took on a green aura. It reared up, then stomped the ground hard with its two front legs. Then, four large, brown, spike-covered roots emerged from the ground around Blastoise, and began smacking it around.

"It looks like Venusaur has just learned Frenzy Plant, the most powerful Grass-type attack in exsistance!" exclaimed the announcer.

"Blaaa!" groaned Blastoise, as the roots continued to strike it. Within seconds, Blastoise fell down, clearly having taken enough damage.

"Blastoise is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "The winner of this battle is Jack of Pallet Town!"

The crowd erupted in cheers for Jack, as Cheeseball, clearly suppressing the urge to curse Jack out, withdrew Blastoise and left the stadium in silence.
~~~~~~~~~~
That afternoon, Jack took a seat in the stands, as Roy and Miror B. took their places on either side of the battlefield.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen," announced the announcer, "to the final semifinal match of this year's Pokémon League tournament! This battle will be between Roy of Pewter City, and Miror B. of Pyrite Town! It has been determined that Miror B. will choose his Pokémon first."

Miror B. reached into his afro with both hands, then withdrew them. In his left hand was his radio, which was now starting to blast an all-too-familiar tune. In the other hand, a Poké Ball. Miror B. threw the Poké Ball and yelled, "Lombre, attack with funky freshness!"

In a flash of light, Miror B.'s Lombre materialized. Roy, in response, pulled out a Poké Ball of his own, and threw it. "Pidgeotto, let's go!" he called. Pidgeotto then appeared in a flash of light and glared at Lombre.

"Miror B. has chosen Lombre, while Roy is starting with Pidgeotto," remarked the announcer. "Miror B. appears to have the disadvantage at the moment, but I've been wrong before."

"As you are now," Miror B. replied quietly. Then he called out the first command; "Lombre, Ice Beam!"

"Lomb! Lombre!" replied Lombre, as it readied a bluish orb in its mouth, then fired off a beam of freezing cold energy. Pidgeotto swooped in midair, deftly avoiding it.

"Pidgeotto, Aerial Ace!" ordered Roy. Cawing loudly, Pidgeotto made a loop in midair, then began streaking straight towards Lombre.

"Use Seismic Toss!" sang Miror B. Lombre waited until Pidgeotto was close enough, then grabbed it, leapt into the air, and threw it straight down. Pidgeotto slammed into the ground hard, but was still able to get back up.

"Come on, Pidgeotto!" exclaimed Roy. "Fight back with Gust!"

"Pidgeooooo!" screeched Pidgeotto as it flew back into the air, and then flapped its wings vigorously, unleashing a windstorm. Lombre attempted to keep steady, but was blown backward by the attack. It landed on its back and made no further attempt to move.

"Lombre is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Pidgeotto wins!"

"Excellent work, Pidgeotto!" exclaimed Roy as Miror B. withdrew Lombre, then readied another Poké Ball and threw it.

"Snorlax, dance!" called Miror B. From the ball, sure enough, emerged the Sleeping Pokémon, though clearly awake and ready for action.

"Pidgeotto, Quick Attack!" ordered Roy.

"Snorlax, Curse!" countered Miror B.

Pidgeotto sped through the air, and struck Snorlax, sending it crashing onto its back. Then, Snorlax took on a reddish aura, and stood back up.

"Snorlax, use Toxic!" Miror B. commanded.

"Snorrr!" bellowed Snorlax, as it belched out large quantities of black poisonous gas from its mouth. Pidgeotto flapped its wings to blow the attack away, but too late: Pidgeotto was poisoned. Roy, however, smiled at this.

"Facade!" he called out. Pidgeotto began glowing yellow, then purple, then red, and kept alternating between the three colors. It then swooped down and slammed into Snorlax, sending it rolling back. It stopped rolling just short of Miror B.'s platform, and made no attempt to get back up.

"Snorlax is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Pidgeotto wins- huh?"

For at that moment, a bright white light began to shine from Pidgeotto.

"It's evolving!" Jack exclaimed.

Roy, Miror B., Jack, and the entire crowd looked on in awe as Roy's Pidgeotto changed shape and size. Then, the glow faded, revealing a majestic Pidgeot in Pidgeotto's place.

"Things are looking bad for Miror B.," stated the announcer. "Not only is he down two Pokémon, but his opponent's Pidgeotto is now a Pidgeot!"

"Now we get serious!" declared Miror B. as he withdrew Snorlax, then extracted a Quick Ball from his afro and threw it. "Bouffalant, let's boogie!"

In a flash of light, Miror B.'s Bouffalant emerged from its spherical confines. It faced Pidgeot and snorted.

"Pidgeot, Facade!" ordered Roy.

"Bouffalant, use Wild Charge!" Miror B.commanded.

Pidgeot flew down towards Bouffalant, glowing red, purple, and yellow, as Bouffalant charged forward, cloaked in electricity. As the Buffalo Bash and Bird Pokémon collided, a massive explosion ensued. A cloud of dust encased basically the entire battlefield, allowing the tension to build. As the cloud faded, the crowd could see that neither Pidgeot nor Bouffalant were consious.

"Pidgeot and Bouffalant are both unable to battle!" announced the referee. Jack withdrew Pidgeot, and Miror B. recalled Bouffalant. They then both took out new Poké Balls and threw them.

"Parasect, go!"

"Ludicolo, destroy!"

In twin flashes of light, one of Miror B.'s Ludicolo appeared and instantly began dancing to the battle music, and Roy's shiny Parasect materialized on the other end of the field. As the light faded, a swirl of blue stars flew around Parasect.

"A shiny Parasect!" exclaimed the announcer. "That's a rare sight indeed! And what's more, it appears to have the advantage over Ludicolo!"

"Parasect," called Roy, "Use X-Scissor!"

"Para! Sect!" screeched Parasect, as it scuttled forward on its small legs, and prepared to slash at Ludicolo.

"Fire Punch now!" sang Miror B.

"WHAT?!" screamed Roy in all caps in a manner that reminded Jack of Cheeseball. Sure enough, though, Ludicolo made a fist, which then caught fire. It then danced its way towards Parasect, and slammed aforementioned flaming fist into the giant mushroom on its back. This sent Parasect tumbling backwards, and caused it to collapse on the ground before Roy, unable to move.

"Parasect is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Ludicolo is the winner!"

"Parasect, return," said Roy as he held out the Poké Ball. The Mushroom Pokémon was converted to red energy and sucked back into its ball. Roy reattached the ball to his belt, then took off a new one and threw it. In a flash of light, Espeon emerged, and stood ready for battle.

"Ludicolo, Hydro Pump!" sang Miror B.

"Espeon, Signal Beam!" commanded Roy.

"Do WHAT?!" exclaimed Miror B, clearly not having expected this.

The ruby on Espeon's forehead gleamed, then fired off a multicolored beam of energy that strongly resembled a Psybeam. It struck Ludicolo before it could even begin its Hydro Pump, and caused it to fall down.

"Come on, Ludicolo, get up! Give that Espeon a taste of your Energy Ball!" said Miror B. Ludicolo attempted to pick itself up, only to fall back down. This time, it stayed down.

"Ludicolo is unable to battle!" declared the referee. Grumbling, Miror B. took a Poké Ball out of his afro while recalling Ludicolo, then threw the new ball, from which emerged a second Ludicolo.

"How many Ludicolo does Miror B. even have?!" asked the announcer.

"Ludicolo, Double Team!" ordered Miror B. Ludicolo quacked in response, then copies of itself began to materialize all over the battlefield. The multiple Ludicolo then gathered into groups of five, and began doing the can-can in time with the battle music, much to the crowd's amusement.

"Espeon, use Psychic to lift the copies into the air," ordered Roy. "And then smash them into each other!"

"Esp!" replied Espeon as its ruby began to glow. The can-canning Ludicolo began to rise into the air. Then they all flew towards the middle of the battlefield, and collided all at once. All but one of them vanished; the remaining Ludicolo was thrown to the ground telekinetically.

"Come on, Ludicolo, use Double-Edge!" called Miror B. With slight difficulty, Ludicolo got back up, and then ran towards Espeon. Roy opened his mouth to order Espeon to use Signal Beam, but before he could get the words out, Ludicolo collided with Espeon, and they both fell. Neither one attempted to get up.

"Espeon and Ludicolo are both unable to battle!" declared the referee.

"How about that? Another tie!" remarked Jack to his Pokédex.

"Miror B. may have taken down Espeon, but he's not out of the woods yet!" stated the announcer. "Miror B. is down to his last Pokémon, while Roy still has three!"

"Machamp, go!" yelled Roy, throwing the Poké Ball.

Miror B. pulled a Great ball and a giant baseball cap out of his afro. He put the cap on his afro, then turned it backward, then threw the Great Ball and yelled out, "Maractus, it's go time!"

In a flash of light, Miror B.'s Maractus materialized, and immediately began dancing to the battle music. On the opposite side, Roy's Machamp appeared. Jack groaned at the sight of the Pokémon he used to own.

"You can do it, Maractus!" Jack screamed from the stands. In response, Machamp raised one of its hands-

"Machamp, not now!" exclaimed Roy. Reluctantly, Machamp abandoned its attempt to flip off its former trainer, and faced Maractus.

"Maractus, Cotton Guard!" sang Miror B.

Machamp, Flamethrower!" exclaimed Roy.

"Champ!" roared Machamp, as it unleashed a stream of fire from its mouth. The wads of cotton Maractus was producing were instantly incinerated, and Maractus was struck directly by the fire.

"Maractus, fight back! Come on!" exclaimed Jack.

"Maractus, try Needle Arm!" ordered Miror B. But it was too late. As Machamp stopped the attack, Maractus fell to the ground, clearly unconscious, and smelling a bit overcooked.

"Maractus is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "The winner of this match is Roy from Pewter City!
~~~~~~~~~
"Nice job, Roy," said Jack.

"Thanks," grinned Roy. "No hard feelings, Miror B.?"

"None whatsoever," replied Miror B. "It's a battle, that's how it goes. Someone wins, someone loses."

"True," said Roy. "Jack, you better keep that in mind."

"Why?"

"Because the two of us are facing each other in the final match tomorrow."

Jack stared at Roy for a second. Then he spoke. "Well, then, you better be ready. Because I intend to win!"

"Same here," grinned Roy. The two trainers then shook hands.
--------------
End of Chapter 38.

*Jack's Rayquaza learns Aqua Tail.
*Cheeseball's Alakazam is revealed to know Ice Punch.
*Jack's Venusaur learns Frenzy Plant.
*Jack defeats Cheeseball.
*Roy's Pidgeotto evolves into Pidgeot.
*Roy defeats Miror B.

Last edited:
Shame. I thought Miror. B would win that, but it looks like you proved me wrong. still awesome (of awesomeness) though.
BUT NO CHEESEBALL SLUDGEHAIR? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
In response, Machamp raised one of its hands-

Miror B. should have won :( And what happened to Weezing's Sludge and Alakazam's confusion? I only spotted one error.

Jack withdrew Pidgeot

What? Now onto the good parts.

Jack and Cheeseball stood at opposite ends of the stadium, glaring at each other. Well, Cheeseball was glaring. Jack was yawning.

Classic Jack.

"Rayquaza, destroy!"

Yay!

Cheeseball, clearly holding back numerous all-caps swearwords, withdrew Pidgeot, then threw another Poké Ball in silence, clearly not trusting himself to speak at the moment.

:D

In a flash of light, Cheeseball's Arcanine appeared. It looked up at the massive shiny legendary before it and began to whimper.

HA!

Cheeseball, now going red in the face from the strange mixture of humiliation, rage, and indigestion he was feeling.

Lulz

Exeggutor was down on the ground, unmoving, char-broiled, and smelling a little like steamed vegetables.

Ew. Vegetables.

In a flash of light

Are you serious?

Cheeseball, clearly suppressing the urge to curse Jack out

*Snort*

Yay!

"Lombre, attack with funky freshness!"

Yay again!

"Snorlax, Curse!"

You should of made it actually cursing.

"Ludicolo, destroy!"

Yay!

"How many Ludicolo does Miror B. even have?!"

The world may never know...unless you can count to four.

In response, Machamp raised one of its hands-

I love Machamp

Thanks for PMing me! All in all, the battles were a bit short, but good.

ninetails012

teh wild card
haha great chapter! i thoughr mirror b. would win but oh well :)
and yea, why didnt cheesball get slimed? were you feeling sympathetic considering he lost to 2 pokemon?

floracat

Give me your food.
He, he, he. Not a bad chapter. I knew Jack would win though, as soon as he called Rayquaza. The battles went by pretty quick. It pales in comparison to their last gym battle.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Great chapter! I wanted to see Jack vs Mirror B., but I guess you have your reasons. Will Cheeseball not make anymore appearances after they leave Kanto? that would stink. How can a Machamp use Flamethrower?! Please upload the next chapter when you can, I can't wait to see Jack defeat Roy.... Oh come on, we all know it's coming he's the main character. Oh and one question, what happened to you? Are you going to battle them after they beat Team Rocket? I want to see that! Please keep up the great work!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Great chapter! I wanted to see Jack vs Mirror B., but I guess you have your reasons. Will Cheeseball not make anymore appearances after they leave Kanto? that would stink. How can a Machamp use Flamethrower?! Please upload the next chapter when you can, I can't wait to see Jack defeat Roy.... Oh come on, we all know it's coming he's the main character. Oh and one question, what happened to you? Are you going to battle them after they beat Team Rocket? I want to see that! Please keep up the great work!

At the moment, Cheeseball's future is uncertain. He'll show up once more, during the Team Rocket thing, but after that, I don't know.

Machamp is able to learn Flamethrower and Fire Blast through TMs. I've had Pokemon use weirder moves in this fic that they actually can learn. Some guy's Torchic knows Mega Punch, and Jack's Lucario knows Magnet Rise.

As for me, don't worry. I'll be making an appearance soon enough. After the Team Rocket ordeal. In the story, remember I am in the prison, deciding on an execution method for the narrator, completely unaware that anyone was transported to Kanto.

I'm working on the next chapter right now, but don't expect it up until the weekend. MAYBE tomorrow, but that's the biggest maybe I've given here.

Hikaru 2000

Lugia's No.1 fan
Great chapter. Jack using Rayquaza is like something i would do. im guessing that roy
is actually evil!
am i right?

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Great chapter. Jack using Rayquaza is like something i would do. im guessing that roy
is actually evil!
am i right?

You'll see soon enough who's evil and who's not. In the meantime, however, enjoy Chapter 39!

Chapter 39: The Battle of Battleness
--------------
Jack stood at one end of the battlefield, as Roy took his place on the opposite side. Miror B. took his seat in the stands, and began handing out periscopes to the spectators directly behind him.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the final match of this year's Pokémon League tournament will now get underway!" announced the announcer. "Our final battle will be between Jack of Pallet Town, and Roy of Pewter City! It has been decided that Roy will make the first selection."

As Roy took a Poké Ball off his belt, Miror B. pulled a CD player out of his afro and changed the CD within. He then extracted a cord from within his afro and plugged it in, then pulled out what appeared to be a speaker, and attached it to the top of his afro. He then pressed the button on the CD player, and very epic battle music began to play.

Roy threw the ball and yelled, "Pidgeot, I choose you!"

In a flash of light, Roy's Pidgeot appeared. Jack in response took out a Poké Ball of his own, enlarged it, and threw it. "Arbok, go!" he yelled.

In a flash of light, Jack's Arbok appeared, and faced Pidgeot, ready for battle.

"Pidgeot, Agility!"

"Arbok, Glare!"

"Chaaa!" hissed Arbok, as its eyes glowed blue. At the same time, Pidgeot began flying around the arena, with steadily increasing speed. Arbok turned its head every which way, but couldn't make eye contact with Pidgeot.

"Arbok, try a Rock Slide!" ordered Jack. In response, Arbok opened its mouth, unleashing a barrage of brown, glowing stones. The stones grew larger in midair, and fell all over the battlefield. One of them struck Pidgeot, stopping its Agility attack.

"Pidgeot, Aerial Ace!" called Roy.

"Pidgeoooooo!" screeched Pidgeot as it got back into the air, made an impressive loop, and dove down towards Arbok.

"Ice Fang attack!" Jack commanded. Arbok opened its mouth wide, and its fangs became coated in ice. Arbok waited until Pidgeot was close enough, then it lunged and bit down on Pidgeot's left wing. Pidgeot shrieked and fell to the ground.

"Wrap attack now!" Jack yelled. Arbok coiled its thick tail around Pidgeot as it attempted to get up, and squeezed hard.

"Pidgeot! No! Try FeatherDance!"

"Pidgeoo..." groaned Pidgeot feebly as it tried to attack. Arbok then released Pidgeot, and it promptly fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Pidgeot is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Arbok wins!"

Roy withdrew Pidgeot, then threw another Poké Ball. In a flash of light, Espeon appeared. Jack knew that Roy now had the clear type advantage; he therefore held out Arbok's Poké Ball and recalled his Poison-type. He then readied another Poké Ball and threw it, yelling, "Porygon, go!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Porygon materialized.

"Porygon?" inquired Miror B. "What is Jack smoking? He's never used Porygon in battle at all before!"

"Espeon," smirked Roy, "Use Psybeam!"

"Espe!" replied Espeon, as it fired off a multicolored beam of light from the ruby on its forehead.

"Porygon, show them what a real Psybeam looks like!" replied Jack.

"Porygon," droned the Virtual Pokémon as it fired off an identical beam from its blue beak. The Psybeams collided in midair, cancelling each other out.

"Tackle attack, Porygon!" commanded Jack. Porygon zipped across the battlefield, and slammed into Espeon.

"Espeon, Psychic!"

"Quick, Porygon, use Conversion2!"

Porygon's body took on a black aura, which vanished as quickly as it came. Espeon focused on Porygon, but the attack appeared to have no effect.

"Just as planned," grinned Jack. "Conversion2 changes Porygon's type to one that's good against the last attack it was targeted with. Porygon must now be a Dark-type! Porygon! Use Thunder!"

"Porygon!" bellowed Porygon in its monotone voice as it fired off a blast of electricity, which struck Espeon directly.

"Espeon, Mimic!" commanded Roy. Espeon's ruby briefly glowed with a bright white light.

"Be careful, Porygon," warned Jack. "Try your Shadow Ball attack!"

"Espeon, Thunder attack!" called Roy.

"Get back!" yelled Jack, holding out Porygon's Poké Ball. Porygon was returned to its ball as Jack took out another Poké Ball and threw it. "Haunter, go!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Haunter materialized in midair, narrowly avoiding the Thunder attack.

"Espeon, it's still a Poison-type! Psybeam!" ordered Roy.

"Haunter, Shadow Ball now!" Jack commanded.

"Haunt haunt haunt!" cackled Haunter, as it formed a black sphere between its eerily disembodied hands, then launched it at Espeon. The Shadow Ball cut through the oncoming beam of multicolored light like it was nothing, and slammed into Espeon, throwing it back. Espeon, however, landed expertly on its feet, and on Roy's command, unleashed a Psychic, though this time in the form of a glowing wave of blue energy.

"Come on, Haunter, fight back with Dark Pulse!" Jack ordered. Haunter formed another black sphere between its hands, but this time, the orb emitted purple and black rings of dark energy, which cut through the Psychic attack.

"Dodge it and use Skill Swap!" Roy yelled.

"Esp!" exclaimed Espeon as it nimbly leapt out of the way of the Dark Pulse, then fired a tiny orb of light from the ruby on its forehead. At the same time, an identical orb flew from Haunter. The orbs flew across the battlefield, and were absorbed into the other Pokémon.

"Uh-oh," murmured Jack, as he had an idea as to what Roy was doing. Sure enough...

"Espeon, use Dig!" ordered Roy triumphantly.

"Haunter, hit it with Shadow Ball before it digs!" Jack yelled.

Haunter launched yet another Shadow Ball at Espeon, but too late; Espeon was already well underground. Jack opened his mouth to give another command to Haunter, but at that moment, Espeon leapt out of the ground beneath Haunter, striking it directly. Haunter fell to the ground and made no attempt to get back up.

"Haunter is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Espeon is the winner!"

In silence, Jack withdrew Haunter, then took out another Poké Ball and enlarged it. "Not bad, Roy," he called. "But that's all you're going to get done! Sunkern! Destroy!" And he threw the ball.

In a blast of light, Jack's Sunkern materialized. A swirl of blue stars flew around it as it chirped happily, causing the crowd to start cheering louder.

"Espeon, Psybeam!" Roy commanded.

"Sunkern, Light Screen!" called Jack.

As Espeon launched the Psybeam attack from its forehead ruby, Sunkern closed its eyes, and a transparent pink cube appeared around it. The Psybeam bounced right off.

"Now use Bullet Seed!" Jack ordered.

"Suuunnn kern kern kern!" shrieked Sunkern as it fired off a volley of glowing seeds from its mouth. Espeon was struck directly. Sunkern continued the attack as Espeon struggled to get out of the way.

"Finish it!" yelled Jack. "Use Sludge Bomb!"

"SUNKERRRRN!" screamed Sunkern as it launched a glob of sludge from its mouth. The sphere of sludge struck Espeon, exploding on impact. Espeon lay unmoving on the ground, covered in sludge.

"Espeon is unable to battle!" announced the referee. "Sunkern wins!"

"Espeon, return!" said Roy, holding out its ball. Once Espeon was back in, Roy minimized the ball and reattached it to his belt, then took off yet another ball and threw it. "Parasect, go!"

In a flash of light and a swirl of blue stars, Roy's shiny Parasect took its place on the battlefield.

"Sunkern, Sludge Bomb! Parasect's still a Grass-type!"

"Parasect, Double Team!"

"Parasect!" hissed Parasect as copies of it began to materialize all over the battlefield. Sunkern launched Sludge Bomb after Sludge Bomb, each one striking a Parasect. However, Sunkern was only hitting the clones, making them vanish.

"Use X-Scissor!" Roy yelled.

The real Parasect, right behind Sunkern, lunged forward, its claws glowing. Parasect then slashed at the shiny Seed Pokémon before it. Sunkern fell over, but got back up almost immediately.

"Sunkern, use your Sludge Bomb once more!" Jack ordered.

"Parasect, String Shot!" Roy commanded.

Sunkern launched yet another glob of sludge from its mouth, this one striking Parasect directly. Parasect took the attack well, but a purplish hue became visible on its mushroom.

"It's poisoned!" exclaimed Miror B. At that moment, Parasect fired off strands of sticky silk from its mouth, wrapping Sunkern up nearly immediately. Jack nearly panicked, but then got an idea. It was completely insane and had a very high chance of not working, but it was better than nothing.

"Sunkern, use your Earth Power!" ordered Jack. "All over!"

Sunkern closed its eyes and focused. Suddenly, the ground beneath Parasect began to erupt. Rocks and dirt flew up into the air. This then started to happen all over the battlefield. Brown rocks, brown dirt, brown rocks, brown dirt, brown rocks and one odd orange stone-

"Sunkern, get over to where the last eruption happened!" exclaimed Jack. Though almost completely bound in silk, Sunkern managed to hop over to the spot where the latest eruption occurred. In the rubble lay the odd orange stone, which then began to glow, along with Sunkern! As Sunkern changed shape, the Sun Stone was absorbed into its body. The strands of String Shot snapped off as the glow faded, revealing a pale yellow-green Sunflora.

"Oh, COME ON!" exclaimed Roy. "Parasect, X-Scissor!"

"Sunflora, Sludge Bomb!" roared Jack.

"Sunflora flora!" replied Sunflora as it launched a massive glob of sludge from between its leaves. The glob struck Parasect dead on, causing it to roll onto its mushroom. Its legs flailed uselessly for a second, then stopped; Parasect was unconscious.

"Parasect is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Sunflora wins!"

"Parasect, return! Lapras, go!" yelled Roy as he recalled Parasect and threw another Poké Ball. In a flash of light, and a swirl of stars, a purple Lapras materialized, triggering loud cheering from the crowd.

"Sunflora, Energy Ball!" Jack ordered.

"Lapras, Ice Beam!" ordered Roy.

Sunflora launched a green orb from between its leaves, which this time did not get uploaded to the internet with the intent of harming the narrator, but headed straight for Lapras. Lapras, however, responded by forming a bluish orb in its mouth, then firing from that orb what was unmistakably an Ice Beam. The Ice Beam destroyed the Energy Ball on impact and continued on, striking Sunflora directly. Sunflora was launched back by the force of the attack and landed at Jack's feet, unconsious.

"Sunflora is unable to battle!" the referee called. "Lapras wins!"

"You did great, Sunflora," Jack whispered as he recalled the shiny Sun Pokémion. Then he threw another Poké Ball, yelling, "Porygon, your turn!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Porygon reappeared, ready for battle.

"Ice Beam again, Lapras!" exclaimed Roy.

"Porygon, Thunder!" Jack commanded.

Lapras fired off another Ice Beam, but Porygon launched a blast of electricity. The two attacks collided in midair, and for a moment, Lapras and Porygon seemed evenly matched.

"Lapras, maximum power!" yelled Roy. Lapras squealed in response, then poured on the power, and the Ice Beam began to overcome the Thunder.

"Porygon, stop Thunder and use Conversion2!" Jack ordered. Porygon stopped emitting electricity and briefly took on a blue aura. The Ice Beam struck it, doing mimimal damage.

"I'm betting it turned Porygon into a Water-type, based on that aura," murmured Roy. Then he gave another command; "Lapras, Thunderbolt!"

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Jack in all caps. Sure enough, Lapras fired a sizzling bolt of electricity, striking Porygon directly. When the attack stopped, Porygon, smoking slightly, fell to the ground, making no attempt to get back up.

"Porygon is unable to battle! Lapras wins!" declared the referee.

"Porygon, return!" said Jack as he held out Porygon's Poké Ball and simultaneously threw another. "Arbok, go!"

In a flash of- er, a burst of light, Jack's Arbok reappeared, ready for action.

"Lapras, Water Gun!" called Roy.

"Arbok, Glare!" commanded Jack.

Lapras shot a stream of water from its mouth at Arbok. Arbok, however, slithered out of the way and stared Lapras in the eyes. Lapras squealed nervously, and ceased movement.

"Aw, come on! Lapras, Ice Beam attack!" ordered Roy.

After a moment of struggling, Lapras launched yet another Ice Beam at Arbok. However, on Jack's order, Arbok dove underground, evading the Ice Beam, then re-emerged beneath Lapras, sending it into the air for a moment. Lapras then landed, none too gracefully, on the ground, still the right way up, and still conscious, though it was obviously struggling to retain consciousness. It was with this in mind that Jack hesitated for a moment before giving the next order;

"Arbok.... Use Gunk Shot."

"Chaaaaa!" hissed Arbok as it formed a glowing purple orb in its mouth, then launched it at Lapras.

"Ice Beam!" called Roy frantically. Lapras charged up yet another Ice Beam, but was struck by Gunk Shot before it could launch it, and fell on its side.

"Lapras is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "Arbok wins!"

Having regained the lead, Jack smirked smugly as Roy withdrew Lapras. This smug smirk, however, gave way to a displeased scowl as Roy threw his next Poké Ball, unleashing Machamp.

"You," growled Jack. "Arbok, show no mercy! Thunder Fang attack!"

Arbok lunged at Machamp, fangs crackling with electricity. In response, Machamp, without even waiting for orders, grabbed Arbok in midair, deftly tied it into a knot, and hurled it back at Jack. Arbok slammed into its trainer, knocking Jack to the ground. As Jack struggled to get up, he noticed that Arbok was not doing the same.

"Arbok is unable to battle!" called the referee. "Machamp wins."

Scowling, Jack recalled Arbok, then took out another Poké Ball and threw it. "Weezing! Destroy!"

In a flash of light, Jack's favorite Pokémon materialized, floating in midair, giving off the occasional puff of yellow smoke. "Weezing," groaned its two heads simultaneously.

"Machamp, Cross Chop!" commanded Roy.

"Weezing, Psybeam!" Jack yelled.

"Weez!" exclaimed Weezing's two heads. The skull-and-crossbones pattern on Weezing's larger head flashed multiple colors, then fired off a beam of multicolored light at the oncoming Machamp, knocking it backwards and stopping its Cross Chop.

"Now get in close and use Explosion!" Jack commanded without thinking.

Weezing flew in close to Machamp and promptly blew up. A huge cloud of dust engulfed the battlefield for a moment, before clearing, revealing both Pokémon to be unconscious.

"Weezing and Machamp are unable to battle!" declared the referee.

"Sorry about that," Jack said as he recalled Weezing. "But Machamp went down and that's the main thing." Roy recalled Machamp, then took out his last Poké Ball as Jack took the Great Ball off his belt and enlarged it. Both trainers wordlessly threw the balls at the same time. From Roy's Poké Ball emerged Furret, while Jack's Great Ball produced Primeape.

"Furret, Slam!" exclaimed Roy.

"Primeape, Overheat!" commanded Jack.

Furret dashed towards Primeape, only to be met with a horrifyingly hot stream of fire. Jack smirked, expecting this to have ended this. What he didn't expect was to see that Furret had seemed to disappear once the attack was done, with a hole in the ground where it should have been laying unconsciou.

"What is this?!" demanded Jack.

"Dig now!" called Roy. Furret burst out of the ground directly beneath Primeape, sending it into the air.

"Primeape, Fury Swipes!" Jack ordered.

Primeape landed expertly on its feet, then dashed towards Furret, swiping madly. Furret attempted to dodge, but Primeape was on it in no time, scratching away.

"Furret, use Headbutt!" called Roy. Furret slammed its head desparately into Primeape, knocking it back. Roy then smirked and gave another order; "Finish it with Hyper Beam!"

"Primeape, Endure!" Jack screamed desparately. Furret launched a destructive red beam from its mouth, which made contact with Primeape, causing an explosion. Jack looked on, worried, as the dust cloud cleared. Primeape was on the ground, not moving.

"Primeape is unable to- huh?" the referee said, for Primeape slowly climbed to its feet. It was breathing heavily, its eyes were red, and its entire body gave off a red aura.

"No!" groaned Roy.

"YES!" exclaimed Jack in all caps. "Anger Point for the win! Primeape, Mega Punch!"

Primeape ran towards Furret, screeching madly, and made a fist. Roy yelled at Furret to dodge, but it was unable to move, still recharging from Hyper Beam. Primeape then unleashed the Mega Punch at maximum power. The sheer force of the attack plowed Furret halfway into the ground, finally stopping at Roy's feet. Furret struggled to climb out of the ground, but then slumped down, unconscious.

"Furret is unable to battle!" declared the referee. "The winner of this year's Pokémon League tournament is Jack from Pallet Town!"

Jack grinned as the entire crowd cheered for him; Miror B. had produced an air horn from his afro once the music died down, and was blasting it. Roy recalled Furret, and grinned at Jack from across the battlefield.

~~~~~~~~
"Congratulations, Jack," said Roy, shaking Jack's hand as they walked out into the stadium for the closing ceremonies. "It was a great battle."

"That it was," Jack agreed. "You didn't do too bad yourself."

"Thanks," said Roy as he walked toward the middle of the stadium where the other Pokémon League participants were standing. Miror B. was already there. Jack, however, was to go up on a stage they set up and accept a trophy. There on the stage stood a somewhat short man with an abundance of white hair. Jack had been told that this was Charles Goodshow, president of the Pokémon League.

"The winner of this year's Pokémon League tourna- what the?!" exclaimed Goodshow, suddenly looking into the stands. Jack followed his gaze and saw numerous people in black suits flooding into the stands. Each one had a red "R" on their shirt.

"Oh, hell," groaned Jack.
--------------
End of Chapter 39.

*Jack's Sunkern evolves into Sunflora.
*Jack's Sunflora masters Energy Ball.
*Jack defeats Roy and wins the Pokémon League tournament.

Last edited:

floracat

Give me your food.
Jack won. Knew it. He's the main character after all. And now it's Team Rockets turn! I've gotta admit, I thought Dean was lying. I thought that he would've shown up and tried to take over the world himself. Oh well.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
OK, you know sometimes when I have that good combination of free time and the will to write? This is one of those times. Enjoy the final chapter!

Chapter 40: Oh My PokéGod!
--------------
Team Rocket grunts were swarming into the stands in numbers Jack had never seen before. The league participants began murmuring, some of them readied Poké Balls.

"There'll be no need for that," came a voice from above the stadium. Jack looked up, and saw none other than Giovanni flying in on his Charizard.

"You again!" roared Jack.

"Me again," replied Giovanni. "Did you really think that beating me in a Pokémon battle would stop my plans for world domination? What do you think this is, a video game?"

"I was kinda hoping, actually," said Jack.

"Well, stop hoping," said Giovanni. "For now my plan will take effect! While you were all busy with your battles, I was working on a machine to crush Mist Stones into a fine powder that can easily fly on the wind to evolve the world's Pokémon into PokéGods!"

"Huh?!" "WHAT?!" came the confused cries from the gathered trainers as Giovanni produced a remote control from his jacket pocket and pressed a button. A hole opened up in the middle of the stadium, and a large metal cylander slowly rose out. On the back, Jack could see a small, grey box, with a piece of duct tape attached, on which was written "Yolk barrier motor".

Jack took a Poké Ball off his belt and threw it, yelling "Lucario! Use Aura Sphere on the yolk barrier's motor!" In a flash of light, Lucario appeared, launching a blue orb at the small box. The box was destroyed almost instantly, and the atmosphere in the stadium seemed to change almost immediately.

"And why did you do that?" asked Giovanni, sounding strangely calm.

"You're in for it now," smirked Jack as Roy and Miror B. ran onto stage and stood on either side of Jack.

"And why, pray tell, is that?" asked Giovanni.

"I got a friend coming in," said Jack. "He's tough. He has strange powers. And he hates your guts. Lethal combination. So I suggest you give up before things get rough."

"Hello, boys," came a gravelly voice from behind Jack.

"Speak of the devil, here he is now!" exclaimed Jack. "Dean, long time no see. What's the plan?"

"The plan is this," said Dean. He then opened his mouth, and smelly streams of green smoke flew out of his mouth. Then, to Jack's confusion, the smoke streams coiled around Jack, Roy, and Miror B., preventing them from moving.

"What is this?!" roared Jack.

"Nice job, Dean," smirked Giovanni.

"Back at you, boss man," replied Dean.

"Dean, what is the meaning of this?!" demanded Jack.

"I'll tell you," said Giovanni. "See, Dean here was on my side the whole time. He was on a mission to gain your trust, to get you out of the way."

"I told you!" exclaimed Roy. "I told you we should never have trusted him!"

"Not the best time for that!" exclaimed Jack. "Lucario! Psychic!"

"No can do, Jack, his stench waves are blocking my abilities!" Lucario responded telepathically.

"Son of a Beldum!" screamed Jack.

"What's wrong?" asked Miror B.

"Lucario can't attack, Dean's stench is stopping him."

"CRAP!" roared Roy in all caps.

"But why use Dean to gain our trust?" asked Jack. "Why let us get here?"

"Excellent question, said Giovanni as he produced an old and dirt-covered Poké Ball from his jacket pocket and threw it into the air. In a flash of light appeared a Beedrill. "This Beedrill was my very first Pokémon," murmured Giovanni. "It makes sense that it should also be my first Poké God!" With that, Giovanni opened up a panel on the side of the large cylander, and scooped out a light blue dust from within. He then dumped the dust on Beedrill, and the Poison Bee Pokémon started to glow!

"See," said Dean, "When I said that Giovanni was going to add something to the Rocket Dust to make all Poké Gods obey him, I was only telling half the truth. Giovanni will kill you, Jack, in the presence of a PokéGod, as a sacrifice. According to his research, murder in the presence of a PokéGod will make the murderer the master of all PokéGods, and they will obey him without question! Oh, and I lied about the egg barrier. Destroying that box merely activated a signal that told me the time had come."

As Dean finished speaking, the glow faded, revealing a gigantic, monstrous creature before them. It resembled a giant Beedrill, but its stingers looked more like massive harpoons, and its wings would not have been out of place on a Charizard's back.

"Beepin, the Death Bee PokéGod, and the evolved form of Beedrill," said Jack's Pokédex. "A single jab from its stingers means instant death, and the poison it generates is said to be able to dissolve even steel walls."

"Now," said Giovanni, "did Dean fill you in? Yes? Good, OK, here we go."

"I got a couple of questions, actually," said Jack. "Won't take a minute."

"Oh, all right," groaned Giovanni. "But make it quick!"

"All right," said Jack. "Now, why are you sacrificing me specifically?"

"Because you and your friends have been a thorn in my side for nearly thirty-five chapters now," said Giovanni. "I figure I'd get you out of the way and complete the plan at the same time. I like to multitask."

"Alright," said Jack, "Now, this sacrifice, does it necessarily need to be human?"

"Not at all," said Giovanni. "It could be human, Pokémon, Bad Egg, anything that lives."

"OK, good," said Jack. He then reached into his pants pocket, took out a small piece of paper, and began reciting an incantation off of it. Immediately, Dean began to cough and splutter. It took Giovanni a second to realize what Jack was doing.

"Why you little- I am going to strangle you!" roared Giovanni, as he lunged towards Jack. However, a thin beam of red energy soared right in front of the Team Rocket boss, stopping him. He looked off to his left for the source of the Hyper Beam. Jack followed his gaze, and his jaw dropped.

There, flying in on an Aerodactyl, was Brock. "You can do it, Jack!" he exclaimed. Then, Jack noticed that Brock was not alone. Misty was flying in on the back of a white birdlike Pokémon that Miror B. identified as a Swanna; Lt. Surge was riding atop a Magnezone that was clearly using Magnet Rise; Erika sat on the back of her Tropius; Sabrina was clinging to an extremely odd Pokémon that according to Roy's Pokédex, was a Sigilyph; Koga was flying in on his Weezing; and a balding old man that Jack supposed was Blaine was riding a Charizard. Behind the Gym Leaders, Jack could see the old man from Viridian City, being held aloft by a swarm of Beedrill; Tom from Celadon City, riding his Luxray, which appeared to be using Magnet Rise; and even Akshun Reeplae, his long, silver hair and beard flowing in the wind, riding a shiny Moltres.

"Keep reading, Jack!" bellowed Akshun.

Jack resumed his reading of the incantation with renewed vigor. Dean and Giovanni both attempted to stop Jack, but the Pokémon that were flying in kept launching attacks to stop them. Dean found himself getting soaked by Swanna's Water Gun, then zapped by Magnezone and Luxray's Thunderbolt. Giovanni continually dodged Tropius's Energy Balls, Moltres and Charizard's Flamethrowers, and Sigilyph's Psybeams. Brock's Aerodactyl fired off another Hyper Beam at Dean, who found himself unable to produce more stink waves as Jack shouted the final digit of the incantation. Dean vanished in a puff of smelly, green smoke.

"NO!" exclaimed Giovanni in all caps. "Boy, when I get through with you, they won't find your remains!"

"You're sure of that, are you?" smirked Jack.

"Yes, I'm sure!" snarled Giovanni. "Beepin, Poison Sting!"

Beepin, however, did not respond. Jack smirked as Roy and Miror B. gasped, having now fully understood Jack's actions.

"Beepin," said Jack, "come over here." With a great flap of its massive wings, Beepin flew over to Jack and hovered behind him.

"...what?" squeaked Giovanni feebly.

"See, I killed Dean," explained Jack, "with Beepin watching. Which now means that-"

"That YOU are the master of Poké Gods!" exclaimed the Old Man. "Absolutely right!"

"You know about Poké Gods?" Jack asked.

"I wrote about them," said the Old Man. "I'm Viridian Coffey!"

"How about that!" exclaimed Jack. "I have your book!"

"Jack," said Roy, pointing at Giovanni.

"Oh, yeah," said Jack. "Beepin, Poison Sting!"

Beepin roared loudly, and unleashed a gigantic purple needle from its tail stinger. The stinger slammed into Giovanni, driving him into the ground, then vanished. Roy looked into the hole; all that remained were Giovanni's Poké Balls.

The gathered trainers, Gym Leaders, and NPCs all cheered for Jack as Roy took all but one of Giovanni's Poké Balls out of the holes and threw them into the air. In flashes of blue light, Charizard, Scolipede, Electabuzz, Steelix, Rhydon, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, and Persian appeared as Miror B. reached into the hole, pulled out the remaining one, and placed it into his afro.

"You're all free to go," said Roy. Charizard and Electabuzz, the latter by using Magnet Rise, flew up and out of the stadium. Nidoqueen and Nidoking clung to Charizard's legs, while Electabuzz spread the Magnet Rise to Steelix, Rhydon, Scolipede and Persian. Jack then opened his mouth to order Lucario to start attacking the Team Rocket grunts in the stands, then realized that they were already gone.

"They ran off after seeing Beepin destroy their boss," said Goodshow, seemingly having read Jack's thoughts.

Jack then turned to face Beepin. "OK, Beepin," said Jack, "I want you to destroy every trace of Mist Stones in the entire world, and devolve any Pokégods that might already exist, ending with yourself."

"Jack!" exclaimed Miror B. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," said Jack. "Team Rocket nearly took over the world with Pokégods, I don't want that to happen again. And if someone should commit murder in front of Beepin here, Beepin will become loyal to that person, who could possibly abuse its powers."

"Wow," said Roy. "That's a lot more responsible than I'd ever have thought you'd be."

"What can I say?" shrugged Jack. "I can actually learn stuff, you know."

As Beepin started to glow and shrink, Cheeseball then approached Jack. "OK, I gotta admit, that was good," grunted Cheeseball. "But Jack, I gotta know, where are you really from?"

"Really?" said Jack. "I am from the internet, and I came here to get the Kanto gym badges, because the narrator of the fanfic I was written into is going to be executed in..."

"About two minutes," said the Pokédex.

"In about two minu- WHAT?!" exclaimed Jack in all caps. He threw a Poké Ball into the air and yelled, "Porygon, take us back to the internet now!"

In a flash of light, Porygon materialized, and became cloaked in a blue aura, which then spread to Jack, Beedrill, Roy, Miror B., and Lucario. Then they all vanished in a bright flash of light.

~~~
The glowing faded, and Jack found himself in front of the Cyber Town Correctional Facility.

"We're back!" exclaimed Miror B. "Porygon, good jo- WOAH! Jack! Porygon is evolving!"

"Say what?" responded Jack, wheeling around to look. Sure enough, Porygon was glowing, and changing shape slightly. The glow then faded, and before them floated a Porygon2.

"I forgot," chuckled Jack. "Porygon and Porygon2 evolve randomly in Cyber Town."

"Jack!" exclaimed the Pokédex. "One minute!"

"Oh! Right!" exclaimed Jack. He dug his badges out of his pants pocket, and began placing them into the slots in the sign before him. Once the final badge was in place, the sign began to glow. Then, in a flash of light, an all-too-familiar man in a tuxedo appeared next to the sign.

"Jack!" exclaimed the narrator. "Miror B.! I don't know what you did, but you did it just in time. Missingno. Master couldn't decide on an execution method, so in the end he had me strapped into some device that looked like a combination of a guillotine and an electric chair. He was literally about to flip the switch when I was warped to here. How did you save me?!"

"It's a long story," said Jack. "Forty chapters long, trust me."

"Well, at least I'm free," said the narrator. "And- wait, who's narrating?"

"Ah, that'd be me," said Jack's Pokédex. "Pokédex model three point three at your service. May I introduce my wife, Pokédex model three point four?"

"Hi," said Roy's Pokédex.

"Ah, nice to meet- er, and who are you?" asked the narrator upon spotting Roy.

"Roy," answered Roy. "Missingno. Master wrote me into The Awesome of Awesomeness as a supporting character, but I took it upon myself to become a protagonist instead."

"I see... I think," said the narrator. "3.3, might I take over the narration once more?"

"No problem," answered Jack's Pokédex. "To be honest, I could use a break, without having to hear Miror B.'s Pokédex narrate."

"And how does Miror B.'s Pokédex narrate?" asked the studly and handsome narrator as Toxicroak burst free of its Poké Ball and delivered a Cross Chop.

"Very badly," said Jack before Miror B. could speak. He then turned around and held out Porygon2's Poké Ball with the intention of recalling it, then realized he was looking at a Porygon-Z instead.

"Heh," chuckled Jack as he withdrew Porygon-Z. "I love this place."

"You better love it," came a sinister voice from behind the group, "Because you'll be seeing it from behind bars!" Jack, Roy, Miror B., and the narrator wheeled around as one, to see none other than Missingno. Master standing before them, looking very, very pissed.

"Oh, poopy," squeaked the narrator.

"Roy, good to see you," said Missingno. Master. "Now then, I don't know how you goons busted the narrator out, but I do know how he's going back in!" He then snapped his fingers, and from the skies descended the giant fighting robot, with the Chapter Title Guy riding on its shoulder.

"We meet again," smirked the Chapter Title Guy.

"DESTROY JACK, ROY, THE NARRATOR, AND MIROR B.!" roared the giant fighting robot in all caps.

"Oh, double and triple poopy," squeaked the narrator.

"Any suggestions?" Jack asked the narrator.

"I suggest we run like hell, sir."

"I could have thought of that!" snapped Jack as the four of them turned and ran, with Beedrill following as quickly as it could fly.

Miror B. took a Poké Ball out of his afro, held it out behind him, and yelled, "Beedrill, return!" A beam of transparent red light shot out of the ball, struck Beedrill, converted it into transparent red energy, and sucked it back in. As Miror B. placed the ball back in his afro, though, he tripped on a small stone on the dirt path, and fell face-first to the ground. Jack tripped over his platform shoes, and fell face first into Miror B.'s afro. The afro consumed him entirely, and Jack found himself falling. Judging by the screams above, he guessed that the narrator and Roy were close behind.
--------------
End of Chapter 40, and the Awesome of Awesomeness. I'm already working on Chapter 1 of the Random of Randomness, and it shall be posted in this same thread. The first post will be updated with a link to the Random of Randomness, and unless anyone has any objections, the PM list will be carried over to the Random of Randomness.

*Dean reveals he was on Giovanni's side all along.
*Giovanni's Beedrill evolves into Beepin.
*Brock is revealed to own an Aerodactyl.
*Misty is revealed to own a Swanna.
*Lt. Surge's Magneton is revealed to have evolved into Magnezone and learned Magnet Rise.
*Sabrina is revealed to own a Sigilyph.
*Tom's Luxray is revealed to know Thunderbolt and Magnet Rise.
*Akshun Reeplae is revealed to own a shiny Moltres.
*Blaine is revealed to own a Charizard.
*Jack kills Dean.
*Beepin's loyalties shift to Jack.
*Beepin kills Giovanni.
*The Old Man from Viridian City is revealed to be Viridian Coffey.
*On Jack's orders, Beepin devolves back into Beedrill.
*Jack, Roy, and Miror B. re-enter the Internet.
*Jack's Porygon evolves into Porygon2.
*Jack rescues the narrator.
*Jack's Porygon2 evolves into Porygon-Z.
*Miror B. obtains Beedrill.
*Jack, Roy, and the narrator fall into Miror B.'s afro.

Last edited:
First of all, the battle music was EPIC. Second of all, Believe it or not, but I almost thought Jack was going to lose for a second there. Almost.

I give this chapter a 5 out of 5, awesome battle scene. Well I suppose it's time for me to fade back into practical nonexistance until the next chapter.

Edit: you got a new chapter up before I even posted my reply for chapter 39! You are awesome Missingno. Master. It appears that someone's theory was right, they do fall into Miror B.'s afro. Now the question, How do they get out? Can Miror B. just yank `em out like he does with everything else in there or does he fall in to? I look forward to the first chapter of The Random Of Randomness: Another Hairy Situation.

-Resident evil ;448;

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
First of all, the battle music was EPIC. Second of all, Believe it or not, but I almost thought Jack was going to lose for a second there. Almost.

I give this chapter a 5 out of 5, awesome battle scene. Well I suppose it's time for me to fade back into practical nonexistance until the next chapter.

Edit: you got a new chapter up before I even posted my reply for chapter 39! You are awesome Missingno. Master. It appears that someone's theory was right, they do fall into Miror B.'s afro. Now the question, How do they get out? Can Miror B. just yank `em out like he does with everything else in there or does he fall in to? I look forward to the first chapter of The Random Of Randomness: Another Hairy Situation.

-Resident evil ;448;

Yeah, when scizorstrike said that, the first words that came to mind were, "WHO TOLD YOU?!?!"

As for how they get out, Miror B. can yank them out easily. But the question is, should he? You'll see. I should have the chapter up within the hour.

Ditto123

~Word~
You sure work fast! First,

said Goodshow, seemingly having read Jack's thoughts.

Who? And what was the pokeball Miror B. put in his afro? Another things, great job! I enjoyed the music and I feel the battle wasn't too rushed. Next chapter...MUDKIPZ!