• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventure of Adventureness

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Why don't you try writing one-shot origin stories for some of the characters?
The characters will have their origins explained well enough in the story itself.

Cheese time!
Possibly.

Firstly, just a note to people to keep your posts on the topic of the story itself - say what you liked and why, etc, instead of just 'call the next one ____' as that's more on the spammy side and could be just VM'd to Missingno Master.
I gotta agree with this, actually. Besides, I already have a pretty good idea as to what the next one will be called.

A nitpick, but for my screen (and it is not that wide tbh), it came out as one line. =p
Looked like two lines when I first wrote it, although back then I didn't have a very wide screen myself.

good chapter! and im guessing that that purloin was N's wasent it?
That one is N's Purrloin, isn't it?
Heh, was it that obvious?

Errorwise, scalchop is meant to have a lowercase s. You'll see in Oshawott's dex data.
Oh, so it is. Huh. I'll fix that.

Just survived a particularly grueling final exam yesterday, before which I had absolutely no time for writing. And, today is mother's day, which means going to my grandmother's house with my family, which in turn means even less time for writing. That said, I'll be working on the next chapter all morning, so it'll probably be up within a couple of days.

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Wow. You're lucky. I still have two more exams to go. Then again, I never really gave a dam about exams. And I guess we'll be seeing some triple battles in the next chapter. Are you going to make the dreamyard scene entertaining? *Hints* From what I remember from the game a girl outside the dreamyard gives you one of the elemental monkeys. And that tree is blocking the entrance. Ivysaur anyone?

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Wow. You're lucky. I still have two more exams to go. Then again, I never really gave a dam about exams. And I guess we'll be seeing some triple battles in the next chapter. Are you going to make the dreamyard scene entertaining? *Hints* From what I remember from the game a girl outside the dreamyard gives you one of the elemental monkeys. And that tree is blocking the entrance. Ivysaur anyone?

The Dreamyard will be involved, as will the elemental monkeys. Remember that their teams will be based off of the teams I used in Black and White. And all three times, I took and trained the elemental monkey.

And yes, there will be humor involved with the Cut-able tree.

Possibly.
Whoo!

Heh, was it that obvious?
Yes. There would be no reason for you to make a change to a team without special reasoning for that Pokemon to be added. add in the fact that I've seen several fics before that have practically the same thing happen, just with different characters, and it's GLARINGLY obvious.

The Dreamyard will be involved, as will the elemental monkeys. Remember that their teams will be based off of the teams I used in Black and White.
Did you use Archeops? it would be fun watching Jack get frustrated with Defeatist...
And yes, there will be humor involved with the Cut-able tree.
*evil grin*

Last edited:

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
People have been saying that this story's 4th wall got nuked/vaporized/never had one/ect. They're wrong. The 4th wall got chuck norris roundhouse kicked to the face. That's what it is lol.
Hey if you do more hacks, have Jack and co. battle a Wondertomb (Spiritomb with wonder guard). That sould be neat to see.

NidokingX

Man i love this fanfic. Has to be the best one i've ever seen. Keep going missingno.master. and for some reason after reading this i have the erge to get a weezing, primepe, boufalant, and ludicolo. o_O

mr.incognito

Omg i forgot about this site a little under a year ago and, well, WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome of Awesomeness ended without me!!!!!! *Snifle* Anyway, its as wonderful (of Wonderfullness) as i remembered!
P.S. PM list please!

Last edited:

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
CanI be on the PM list?

Fire Angel

Crazy Person
Miror B.... has Unova... in his afro... That... That... Wow. That is randomer than I ever expected.

I should stop thinking that you have limits to the randomness. I'm going to wait for the next chapter, whenever that may be, to actually have a long reply, but for now, I like where this is going. As if the characters have enough trouble, now they have to deal with everything on the outside trying to kill Miror B. and Team Plasma on the inside... of his afro... I will never look at Unova the same way again. =P

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Yes. There would be no reason for you to make a change to a team without special reasoning for that Pokemon to be added. add in the fact that I've seen several fics before that have practically the same thing happen, just with different characters, and it's GLARINGLY obvious.
Well, don't be so sure about that first one. I do a lot of things on mere whims. Like making Roy's Lapras shiny? That was more or less on a whim. But yeah, the Purrloin did belong to N, and I'm considering a few things to do with it.

Did you use Archeops? it would be fun watching Jack get frustrated with Defeatist...
I didn't use Archeops, but the thought of Jack getting pissed off at one because of Defeatist activating is making me consider it. I'm already giving Jack a few extra Pokemon as it is, I might consider giving him Archen.

Hey if you do more hacks, have Jack and co. battle a Wondertomb (Spiritomb with wonder guard). That sould be neat to see.
I'm not considering doing much more with hacks, at least not yet, but that's not a bad idea.

Man i love this fanfic. Has to be the best one i've ever seen. Keep going missingno.master. and for some reason after reading this i have the erge to get a weezing, primepe, boufalant, and ludicolo. o_O
Well, good! Don't fight the urge!

Omg i forgot about this site a little under a year ago and, well, WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome of Awesomeness ended without me!!!!!! *Snifle* Anyway, its as wonderful (of Wonderfullness) as i remembered!
P.S. PM list please!
Welcome back! And consider yourself added.

CanI be on the PM list?
Sure.

I should stop thinking that you have limits to the randomness.
Yeah, you probably should.

Anyway, I'm working on the next chapter right now, might have it up sometime today. Maybe.

Well, don't be so sure about that first one. I do a lot of things on mere whims. Like making Roy's Lapras shiny? That was more or less on a whim. But yeah, the Purrloin did belong to N, and I'm considering a few things to do with it.
*smug expression*
I didn't use Archeops, but the thought of Jack getting pissed off at one because of Defeatist activating is making me consider it. I'm already giving Jack a few extra Pokemon as it is, I might consider giving him Archen.
*evil grin*
i can imagine Jack getting annoyed with a Skill Swapped Truant ability as well...

Yeah, you probably should.
It's called RANDOM Of Randomness for a reason

Anyway, I'm working on the next chapter right now, might have it up sometime today. Maybe.
Woohoo!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Alright, here we go! This is another one of those short chapters, but the sheer humor content should compensate for that. That and the next chapter will probably encompass the Dreamyard AND Striaton Gym.

Chapter 4: Battling the Bumbling Bianca
--------------
"Sorry! Sorry!" the girl continued as Jack, Roy, and the narrator managed to pick themselves up.

"Alright, we get it, you're sorry," groaned Jack. "Who are you and why did you topple us like bowling pins?"

"Sorry," said the girl yet again. "My name's Bianca. I'm a Pokémon trainer, and also an assistant to Professor Juniper. You must be Jack, Roy, and the narrator. She forgot to give you three your badge cases." At this point, she dug into a bag that hung from her shoulder, and after a few minutes of searching, she extracted three distinctly filthy badge cases.

"Um... thanks," said Roy unenthusiastically as he took one from Bianca. Jack took his wordlessly, clearly not trusting himself to say something nice. The narrator took the remaining badge case, and began looking around for something to clean it off with.

"Sorry they're so dirty," said Bianca. "I can never keep my bag in order, so it always takes me a while to find stuff in here."

"I do wish we had something to clean them off with, though," remarked the narrator. At this, in a flash of light, Purrloin materialized, gave a quick meowing noise in greeting, then dashed off. The trio and Bianca barely had time to exchange confused glances before Purrloin returned, a scrap of red fabric in its mouth.

"Well, thank you, Purrloin!" exclaimed the narrator as he gratefully took the rag from Purrloin and promptly began cleaning off the badge case. As soon as he was done, Jack swiped the cloth from him and shined up his own badge case. As Roy began cleaning off his badge case, however, the trio heard angry screaming off to the north.

"HEY!" someone screamed in all caps. "WHO STOLE MY BANDANNA?! IT WAS RIGHT HERE!"

Four pairs of eyes simultaneously turned to focus on Purrloin.

"Purrloin," hissed the narrator, "Did you steal this?"

In response, Purrloin made an adorable purring noise, accompanied by an equally adorable face. The narrator's stern demeanor broke down faster than a glass window at a Yanma convention. He knelt down and hugged Purrloin; Purrloin in return used its tail to fish in the narrator's pants pocket and withdraw his wallet.

"Oh, brother," groaned Jack. "Narrator, Purrloin's got your wallet."

"Oh? Oh, you do!" exclaimed the narrator, obviously still falling for Purrloin's cute act. He took the wallet back from Purrloin, put it back in his pocket, and let Purrloin back down on the ground.

"So," said Bianca, "How about a battle? You three against me? Triple battle? Huh? Huh? Huh? Hu-AAAAAAH!" For at that moment, Bianca began jumping up and down, but somehow managed to lose her balance and fall into a tree. This caused several apples to fall out and hit a few nearby Patrat on their heads. This threw an entire colony of Patrat into a mad panic; they then seemed to come to the conclusion that a passing Lillipup was to blame, for one of the Patrat shouted loudly, then led the rest of the colony to form an angry mob and chase the Lillipup down the road.

"....OK, that was weird," said Jack as Bianca got back up. "Alright, alright, we'll battle you!" he added hastily, for Bianca showed every sign of wanting to jump up and down again.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. She then reached into her bag, and after a few moments, extracted a trio of dirty Poké Balls from within, and threw them into the air. "Snivy, Lillipup, Mienfoo! Go!"

In triple bursts of light, Bianca's Pokémon appeared. Jack recognized Snivy and Lillipup, but didn't know what that third one was. It had a human-esque shape, and was red and yellow. Jack then fought off the urge to groan as he heard the all-too-familiar sound of the handsome and sexy narrator shuffling through his Pokémon cards.

"Mienfoo, the- woah, woah, woahwoahwoahwoahwoah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed the narrator as Snivy let itself out of its Poké Ball and sent its trainer flying with a Leaf Tornado.

"Mienfoo, the Martial Arts Pokémon," chuckled Jack's Pokédex as the narrator picked himself up and recalled Snivy. "Mienfoo attacks with excellent combinations of moves. It concentrates to increase the speed and precision of its attacks."

"All right then," said Jack as he readied a Poké Ball; Roy mirrored this movement. Jack and Roy then simultaneously sent out their Pokémon, while the narrator called out.

"Tepig, go!"

"Patrat, I choose you!"

"Purrloin, let's do it!"

In twin flashes of light, Jack's Tepig and Roy's Patrat appeared. The narrator's Purrloin stood beside them, ready for battle. Bianca then made the first commands.

"Mienfoo, use Pound on Tepig! Lillipup, Tackle Patrat! Snivy, use Vine Whip on Purrloin!"

"Tepig," called Jack, "dodge that Pound and hit Snivy with Ember!"

"Patrat," Roy ordered, "Use your own Tackle attack on Lillipup!

"Purrloin, Assist!" commanded the narrator.

Lillipup and Patrat charged towards each other, collided head-on, and both fell unconsious instantly. Snivy extended a pair of vines, and reached for Purrloin, but Tepig launched an Ember attack, setting the vines on fire. As Mienfoo leapt at Tepig, the Fire Pig Pokémon nimbly rolled out of the way, but then kept rolling, and crashed right into the now panicky Snivy, knocking it out.

"Jack!" exclaimed his Pokédex, "Tepig's learned Rollout!"

Mienfoo, meanwhile, after missing with Pound, landed none too gracefully on the ground, and was getting back up, when Purrloin formed a glowing orb of energy on its front right paw. The orb then formed into a scalchop, and glowed with blue energy. Purrloin then slashed at Mienfoo with the scalchop, and the Martial Arts Pokémon went down. As this happened, Purrloin's false scalchop vanished.

"....oh," murmured Bianca quietly, observing just how quickly all three of her Pokémon got knocked out. In relative silence, she recalled all three of them as the trio recalled their own Pokémon.

"That was a good battle," said Roy to Bianca.

"Thanks," she replied, though still looking a little down. "I'm not too good of a trainer yet, am I?"

"You can say that agai-OW!" exclaimed Jack as Roy stomped on his foot.

"Nobody's a perfect trainer from the start," said Roy. "Everybody loses at some point."

Bianca looked slightly more cheerful at these words. "Alright, then! Next time we meet, I won't lose! See ya-aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" For as she turned to walk away, she tripped on a rock, and rolled down the path and out of sight. Even once out of view, Jack could hear the sounds of wild Patrat scrambling to get out of her way.

"Well," said Jack, "That was interesting. JAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK PAAAAAAAAWNCH!" He then made a fist and swung it into Roy, sending him crashing into a rearby tree.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" demanded Roy in all caps as he got back to his feet.

"You stomped on my foot," said Jack.

"So you 'JAAAACK PAAAWNCH' me into a tree?!"

"Fair's fair."

"Do shut it, sirs," said the narrator. "Striaton City should be just ahead."

"How can you be so sure?" asked Jack.

"I'm guessing because of that sign right there that says 'Striaton City just ahead'," replied Roy.

Jack glared at Roy. "Not in the mood," he said.

"At the very least," said the narrator, holding up the red bandanna Purrloin had purloined earlier, "We should return this bandanna to its owner." Roy nodded in agreement as the trio found themselves on a concrete walkway, surrounded by semi-tall buildings.

"HEY!" came a roaring voice in all caps. "SO YOU'RE THE NO-GOOD, LOUSY, ROTTEN THIEF WHAT THAT STOLE MY BANDANNA!" The narrator turned in search of the source of the voice, and found it extremely quickly; an extremely muscular and angry man, whose bulging biceps obviously were the reason why his leather jacket lacked sleeves, was stomping right towards the trio.

"We should run," said Roy.

"Nothing doing, sir," said the narrator. "I will simply return the fabric and explain the situation. Nothing a little reasoned discussion can't solve."

~~~~~~~~~~
"Ow. Ow. Ow," groaned the narrator as the large, muscular person stomped away, tying his bandanna back onto his head.

"Come on," chuckled Roy, "Let's get to the Pokémon Center."

"So," said Jack, "Which part was the reasoned discussion? The part where you made those high-pitched whimpering sounds? Or the part where that guy roared at you in all caps and beat you senseless?"

"Do shut up, sir."
--------------
End of Chapter 4.

*Bianca is revealed to own a Snivy, a Lillipup, and a Meinfoo.
*The trio defeats Bianca in a Triple Battle.
*Jack's Tepig learns Rollout.
*The narrator's Purrloin reveals its habit of stealing objects from muscular tough guys who proceed to beat up the narrator.

Last edited:

Skydra

That was pretty funny. I didn't see errors, but I wasn't searching for them, so they could be floating around in the text performing their evil deeds still.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Roy is so nice to Bianca. Loved the chapter, and I just wanted to say something. I love how you have so much comedy and action, and you get rid of the cheesy romantic stuff in the tv show, although, I don't think Jack could get a girlfriend who could deal with his personality. Anyways, good chapter.

AceTrainerAlex

4th Gen. Clan Leader
The ending was funny, as all of the chapter! I especially liked how bianca always tripped.

@ Missingno. Master I'm not sure why it won't let you PM me, I'll try to find the problem.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Chapter 5: Trio Badge Trials
--------------
"I'm telling you," said Roy, "Purrloin is more trouble than it's worth! Its antics got you beat to a pulp!"

"And I'm telling you," replied the narrator, "I am not, under any circumstances, getting rid of Purrloin!"

Jack simply groaned and shook his head. After they left the Striaton City Pokémon Center, Roy and the narrator had been arguing nonstop about Purrloin. Roy maintained that Purrloin's kleptomaniacal ways meant nothing but trouble for the group, while the narrator argued that he could easily train Purrloin to stop its theiving. As the argument continued, Jack led his friends down a path chosen at random, not actually knowing where they were going.

The path they were walking was lined by trees on either side. Eventually, the concrete gave way to a dirt road. Jack looked up and noticed that they were approaching a massive, ruined building. He stopped and turned around, and attempted to stop the bickering protagonists.

"Hey. Hey! HEY!" screamed Jack. This did not work; Roy and the narrator were still in a heated argument. Jack sighed shook his head, and screamed "JAAAAACK PAAAAWNCH!" as he drove his fist into the narrator's side, causing him and Roy to fall onto the ground.

"What the hell, sir?!" demanded the narrator.

"You guys are driving me insane," said Jack. "I try to point out this huge, destroyed building, and you're arguing over a Purrloin!"

"Jack, tell this guy that he should release Purrloin before it gets us all into big trouble!" demanded Roy.

"Sir, please tell this kid that I can easily stop Purrloin from stealing again!"

"OK, OK, here's what I say," said Jack. "Roy, give the narrator a chance to train Purrloin. OK? He just caught it what, two chapters ago? And you, narrator, train that Purrloin. While it's funny as hell watching muscular tough guys beat you to a pulp, I don't want Purrloin planting stolen stuff on me, alright?"

"Fine," grunted Roy and the narrator simultaneously.

"Excuse me," said a girl about Jack's age. Jack turned to look at her, grinned slyly, and approached her.

"Well, hello," he said in his slickest voice.

"Yeah, skip the part where you hit on me, I already have a boyfriend," replied the girl. "I just overheard your... really loud argument. You guys are all Pokémon trainers?"

"Yeah," said Jack, a little disappointed.

"What Pokémon did you start with?" she asked.

Jack opened his mouth to say "Mankey", but then he heard his walkie-talkie beep. "Can you excuse me a second?" he asked. The girl nodded. Jack walked a few yards away, took out the walkie talkie, and said, "Yeah?"

"Jack, it's Miror B.," came the reply. "Just wanted to let you guys know about something- Pokemon that are common around regions like Kanto? Almost unheard of in Unova."

"I figured as much," said Jack. "Haven't seen a single Rattata or Pidgey at all."

"And you're not likely to," said Miror B. "So look. I want you guys to keep a low profile in there, alright? Just use the Pokemon you catch in Unova, and pretend you're native to the region. The only people in my afro that know that Unova is in my afro are you three, Captain Follicle, and his crew. And I want it to stay that way."

"Why?"

"Imagine how you'd react if you found out that your entire world is contained in a tall, dance-obsessed ex-Cipher admin's gigantic, laws-of-physics defying afro."

"I see your point," conceded Jack.

"OK, Jack, I gotta go. Oh! And one more thing. I may have taken the Poké Ball after Giovanni went, but I think Beedrill might be happier with you. I sent it to your PC storage system, OK?"

"Fine by me," grinned Jack.

"Gotta go, now. Over," said Miror B., and the walkie talkie went silent. Jack placed the device back in his backpack and walked back over to the girl.

"As I was saying," said Jack, "I started with Tepig."

Roy turned to Jack and opened his mouth; Jack stomped on his foot.

"I thought-mmph! Oshawott. I started with Oshawott," grunted Roy. The narrator didn't know why Jack was lying, but at risk of getting his foot stomped, informed the girl that he started with Snivy.

The girl nodded. "Alright," she said, as she produced three Poké Balls from her pants pocket, "I have three Pokémon here, and I think they'll be good for you guys." She tossed one Poké Ball to Jack, one to Roy, and one to the narrator. Each caught the thrown ball, thanked the girl, and walked back towards Striaton City.

"Well," said Jack, as he enlarged the Poké Ball he was given and looked at it. "That was weird. But hey! Free Pokémon, can't complain."

"I hear that," said the narrator, looking at his own Poké Ball. "Let's see what we got, why don't we?"

"Works for me!" exclaimed Jack as he threw his Poké Ball into the air. In a bright burst of light, a small green and yellow Pokémon appeared. It was human-like in appearance, with hands that resembled oven mitts, a slender, vine-like tail tipped with a pair of leaves, and what appeared to be a thick stalk of broccoli growing out of its head.

"Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon," said Jack's Pokédex. "Pansage shares the leaves on its head with people and Pokémon it likes. Eating these leaves helps to relieve stress."

"Pansage," said Roy, "Be sure to give that guy a lot of leaves. If anyone needed less stress, it's your new trainer right there."

"Ha ha ha," Jack retorted mockingly. "Pansage, I'm Jack, and I'm your trainer. You good with that?" Pansage nodded.

"Now let's see what I got!" exclaimed Roy, throwing his own Poké Ball. In a flash of light, a Pokémon appeared that at first glance, appeared to be a red Pansage. However, this Pokémon had a tuft of fur where Pansage had a stalk of broccoli, and a spear-like growth on the tip of its tail.

"Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon," said Roy's Pokédex. "The tuft of fur on Pansear's forehead increases in temperature if it gets angry. It cooks berries using this tuft of fur."

"Cool," grinned Roy. "Hey, Pansear, I'm your new trainer."

"Now it's my turn!" exclaimed the narrator, throwing the Poké Ball he got. In a burst of light, what appeared to be a blue Pansage appeared, except where Pansage had the broccoli, this Pokemon had a strange growth that resembled a water spout. Its tail was tipped with a few small wads of blue fur.

"Panpour, the Spray Pokémon," said the narrator, reading off a card. "Panpour stores water in its head tuft, then sprays it to attack. This water is rich in nutrients and is beneficial to plant growth."

"I'm sensing a pattern here," said Jack.

"You mean how we each got a Pokemon that's weak against the Pokémon Professor Juniper gave us?" said Roy.

"Oh, they are? No, I meant how they all look similar and stuff," replied Jack. Roy rolled his eyes as the trio withdrew their new Pokémon.

"Well," said Roy, "Let's head for Striaton Gym, why don't we?"

"Best idea I've heard all chapter," Jack grinned. "Let's move!"

~~~~~~~
"THIS is Striaton Gym?" Jack asked in disbelief. Upon reaching the building with a sign outside stating that it was the Striaton City Pokémon Gym, they went inside immediately, but to Jack's surprise, the interior more closely resembled a fancy restaurant. A trio of waiters were walking around the restaurant, handing out food to customers. One had green hair, one had red hair, and one had blue hair.

"Yep," said a man standing next to the door. "Name's Clyde. I'm the Striaton Gym caretaker."

"OK," said Jack, "So why does this gym look more like a restaurant?"

"I can answer that," came a voice. Jack, Roy, and the narrator turned to see that the waiters were now standing before them. The one with the green hair was speaking. "It's because Striaton Gym doubles as a restaurant. You three are challengers?"

"Yeah," said Jack. "Which one of you is the Gym Leader?"

"Me," said all three waiters simultaneously.

"I don't follow," said Roy.

"All three of us are the leaders of Striaton Gym," explained the red-haired man. "You battle one of us based on the first Pokémon you chose."

"Well, I started with Tepig," Jack stated.

"Then you'll be battling me- Cress, the trainer of the Water-type!" declared the blue-haired waiter.

"My first Pokémon was an Oshawott," Roy informed them.

"Then I'll battle you- I'm Cilan, a Grass-type master!" exclaimed the waiter with green hair.

"Let me guess," said the narrator. "Since I started with Snivy, I'm battling you, and you use Fire-types?" As he said this, he pointed at the red-haired waiter.

"Yep!" replied the guy with red hair. "Name's Chili."

"Now then," said Cilan, "If you'll all follow me, we'll get going with these battles." Cilan, Chili, and Cress then led the group to the back of the restaurant. Cilan flipped what appeared to be an ordinary light switch, and part of the wall swung open, revealing a massive room, in which was clearly an arena for Pokémon battles.

"So who will battle first?" asked Cress.

"I'll go first," offered the narrator.

"Fine by me!" declared Chili. "Let's do this!"

The narrator and Chili stood at opposite ends of the battlefield. Cilan clapped his hands twice, and an epic tune began to play.

Chili took a Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and threw it. "Lillipup, go!" he shouted. In a blast of light, a Lillipup appeared, yapping loudly. In response, the narrator threw a Poké Ball of his own, unleashing Snivy.

"Snivy, Vine Whip attack!" commanded the narrator.

"Lillipup, dodge it!" ordered Chili.

Snivy produced a pair of vines from behind its neck, and attempted to slam them into Lillipup. Lillipup, however, darted out of the way of the attack.

"Tackle attack!" Chili called out. Lillipup yapped twice, then dashed towards Snivy.

"Use Leaf Tornado!" the narrator ordered. Snivy created a swirling vortex of leaves and foliage on the tip of its tail. Then, with a flick of its tail, Lillipup was caught up in the attack. With one final flick of its tail, Snivy sent Lillipup flying. It flew high into the air, made an arc, and landed, unconscious, at Chili's feet. Sighing, Chili held out a Poké Ball, and recalled Lillipup. Then, suddenly, a confident look came over his face as he took out another Poké Ball.

"This battle's just getting started!" he declared as he threw the ball. "Pansear, turn up the heat!"

In a flash of light, a Pansear identical to Roy's appeared. It faced Snivy and grinned evilly. The music then changed.

"Snivy, try your Vine Whip!" called the narrator.

"Pansear, Incinerate!"

As Snivy extended its vines once more, Pansear unleashed a stream of red-hot fire from its mouth. Snivy screamed as the flames came into contact with it. As Pansear stopped the Incinerate attack, Snivy fell down, unconscious.

"Snivy, return," said the narrator as he held out the Poké Ball. Then, with his free hand, he took out another Poké Ball, grinned at Chili, and threw it. "Panpour! I choose you!"

"WHAT?!" exclaimed Chili in all caps as the narrator's Panpour materialized. Pansear also looked significantly less confident.

"Panpour, Water Gun!" called the narrator. Panpour opened its mouth and unleashed a blast of water. Chili opened his mouth to tell Pansear to dodge it, but before he could get any words out, Pansear fell over, unconscious, as the music stopped.

"That was... unexpected," commented Cilan as the narrator and Chili withdrew their Pokémon. "OK... So, who's next?"

"I'll battle next," said Roy.

"Alright!" exclaimed Cilan. "Let's do this!"
--------------
End of Chapter 5.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time, it will take more than one chapter to do one gym! But then, it is more than one battle.

*Miror B. transfers his Beedrill to Jack's storage system.
*Jack is given a Pansage.
*Roy is given a Pansear.
*The narrator is given a Panpour.
*The narrator battles and defeats Chili.

Last edited:

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Yes! Thank you! I was wondering when the next chapter would come out. I knew it! I knew Jack would hit on the girls in Unova. I want to see him get rejected! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Man I'm messed up.... Anyways, good chapter, keep up the good work.

Hikaru 2000

Lugia's No.1 fan
great chapter i love how stupid jack is.