• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventure of Adventureness

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Awesome!!!!!!!! Please keep me on the PM list and keep up the awesome chapters! Also, I forget, why doesn't the narrator just use his pokemon to break out of jail? It's been so long I forgot.

ninetails012

teh wild card
hah! this chapter made me laugh!
highlights!
"Epic fail, you say?" sneered Jessie, as she produced a Poké Ball and enlarged it. In response, Jack and Roy readied Poké Balls off their belts, and Miror B. grabbed one from within his afro.
yes jessie. Epic.Fail.
"The Unova region?" Miror B. thought to himself. "But that's impossible... I would've known..."
why is he so disturbed about not knowing that?
"Son of a-"

"Jack, the rating!"

"LIKE IT MATTERS!"
unfortunatly jack, it does matter:)
"Not again," groaned Giovanni."
when jack has to battle giovanni for the last badge, i want mirror b. to battle as well just so he gets to hear the music again!
"How did Giovanni not find these?" asked Jack. "Weren't they in your pants pocket?"

"Giovanni was about to search me, until I convinced him I wasn't wearing underpants," replied the president. "He backed off after that."

"Heh. That's a pretty good lie," chuckled Jack.

The president's eyes darted left to right. "Who said anything about it being a lie?" he asked. Jack, Roy, and Miror B. exchanged slightly nauseated looks before quietly backing out of the room, then running like hell to the warp panel.
best ending ever:D

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
why is he so disturbed about not knowing that?
There is an extremely good reason for that. Unfortunately, I can't say what it is just yet. Kind of a massive spoiler.

when jack has to battle giovanni for the last badge, i want mirror b. to battle as well just so he gets to hear the music again!
I'll see. I like including Miror B.'s battle music in the story just as much as you do, but for a gym match, I don't think I'll be deviating from the gym battle music.

OK, the next chapter. I will probably be busy tomorrow and Monday, and Tuesday as well. Of course, I've been wrong about that sort of thing before, so I might be able to have the next chapter up early next week. No guarantees. I will try to get at least one more chapter up before Black and White come out in America, because I'll tell you right now, there will be no new chapters that week at all. None whatsoever. I'll be far too busy exploring the Unova region, as I'm sure will be the case for most of you.

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
The betrayal will be Roy is evil and the Bad Egg is good.

Calling it here and now.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
I just spent the last three days laughing my arse off, in a pool of tears. This fanfic is awesome. I cant wait for the next chap. Also can I be on th pm list. I love how jack has his own critical move. And thesse bastards have more shinies then I do. Anyway keep up the awesome of awesomeness work.

GroundBlaze

Starter Keeper
Finally registered to serebii forums

anyway love the story so keep on writing

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
The betrayal will be Roy is evil and the Bad Egg is good.

Calling it here and now.
I neither confirm nor deny your theory. If you were hoping to squeeze a spoiler or hint of any sort out of me, sorry to disappoint you.

I just spent the last three days laughing my arse off, in a pool of tears. This fanfic is awesome. I cant wait for the next chap. Also can I be on th pm list. I love how jack has his own critical move. And thesse bastards have more shinies then I do. Anyway keep up the awesome of awesomeness work.
Consider yourself added. Glad you love it!

Finally registered to serebii forums

anyway love the story so keep on writing
Will do!

please add me to the pm list
add me to the pm list plz
You only needed to post once, you'll be added, don't worry. Glad to see you like the story, though.

OK, here's how it is. Sheer excitement for B/W's release is overcoming my creativity, and as such, I haven't been working on the next chapter. I'll try, but odds are, it probably won't be up for at least a week. As I already said, the better part of next week is out of the question. I'll simply be too absorbed with Black version to do too much else.

So, yeah. In the meantime, enjoy these small tidbits.

*The Pokemon League will be tournament-style, just like the anime. Jack will participate.

*Both Roy and Miror B. will catch new Pokemon soon.

*And now, the moment some of you have probably been waiting for: The sequel's title: The Random of Randomness. Yes, Resident Evil, you did come up with the new title.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Awesome! Please continue when possible. I know you have a life, haha.

Fire Angel

Crazy Person
I neither confirm nor deny your theory. If you were hoping to squeeze a spoiler or hint of any sort out of me, sorry to disappoint you.

Oh, darn, that bit about Roy was my next theory. Oh well. We'll just have to wait and see. =P

The sequel's title: The Random of Randomness.

That sounds interesting, to say the very least... As if this fic needs more randomness.

I can wait for the next chapter, with Black and White coming out. I can definitely see your point with being too excited to work on stuff, too. My family's actually doing some traveling this weekend, but I'm making us find some game store in Boston where I can get the games XD

So, all in all, don't rush the chapter, take your time. We can wait, haha, and a bunch of us are probably feeling like you are with Black and White and will be doing nothing else. (Those lucky Europeans can already get the game, and this is going to be a long weekend waiting for them for those of us in the States.)

Also, I think I talk too much. XD A little overexcited and hyper, right here...

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Don't worry, I am too.

floracat

Give me your food.
I hope this becomes the family guy of the fan fic section.

It just did. Dude, this story is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! This is the most funniest story I've EVER read! It is the Epic of Epicness. It is the Coolest of the Cool. You get my point. This story is so damn funny and I just love it! I just spent 5 hours reading this story, nonstop. It was that freakin good!!! Keep it up man, cause this is the most epic thing I've ever read.

Missingno. Master said:
"The Unova region?" Miror B. thought to himself. "But that's impossible... I would've known..."

Don't tell me... MIROR B. HAS THE UNOVA REGION IN HIS AFRO!!!!!!!!!!:D

*And now, the moment some of you have probably been waiting for: The sequel's title: The Random of Randomness. Yes, Resident Evil, you did come up with the new title.

Fantastic.:D

Alright, I would parrot everyone and say that there's some kind of big betrayal, but I know better. Five out of five for this chapter as always. What are you still looking at me for, that's it.

-Resident evil ;448;

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
OK, just thought I'd let you all know, I will be working on the next chapter today. I have my spring break this week, so provided I can stand to put down my Black Version long enough (highly unlikely), I may be able to turn out a chapter or two this week.

Loving the game, though. Beat the main story exactly a week ago today, and I have some EV trained stuff already at level 100- Volcarona, Haxorus, and Meinshao. Working on a Scrafty right now, it's level 92 and it just hatched yesterday.

Soul Silver 1201: You're on the list.

As for Miror B., he has in his afro what he has in his afro.

. Beat the main story exactly a week ago today, and I have some EV trained stuff already at level 100- Volcarona, Haxorus, and Meinshao. Working on a Scrafty right now, it's level 92 and it just hatched yesterday.

How on earth do you level them up so fast? i try, but it takes me at least a week...
And can i be on the PM list as well please?

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
How on earth do you level them up so fast? i try, but it takes me at least a week...
And can i be on the PM list as well please?

Sure thing.

And really, I had no problem keeping my team well-leveled. From the second gym onwards, my team pretty much always outleveled everything. All six of my Pokemon were at least level 50 by the time I battled Drayden. He was easy, by the way. Two Foul Plays from Zoroark took care of his Haxorus.

Son_of_Shadows

Sure thing.

And really, I had no problem keeping my team well-leveled. From the second gym onwards, my team pretty much always outleveled everything. All six of my Pokemon were at least level 50 by the time I battled Drayden. He was easy, by the way. Two Foul Plays from Zoroark took care of his Haxorus.

Likewise. Lucky Egg breaks the game :) And an EVd Volcarona can only be described as a nuke. I can see Jack with one of those, or at least facing one.

Oh, and could I get PM listed as well? I grow weary of checking this thread every time there's a new post only to find some dude saying "ZOMG DIS FIC ROXXORZ PM LIST NAO!" ... Or words to that effect.

... Why yes, I am sophisticated as hell.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Alright, here is chapter 32! It's not long by any means, but I think the following chapter (which I will hopefully have up by the weekend) will make up for it.

Chapter 32: The Thirty-Second Chapter.
--------------
Through the automatic double doors of Silph Co. burst Jack, followed closely by Roy and Miror B. Now that they were clear of the building apparently run by someone who liked to go commando, they decided to pause and take a breath.

"Whew," panted Jack. "Let's never go in there again."

"Seconded," gasped Roy.

"I am so with you guys on this," said Miror B.

"On what?" came a voice from behind them. At this, all three spun around to see a woman approaching them. She was in her early twenties, Jack figured. She had dark hair that came down close to her waist, and was wearing a pink, skintight suit that covered pretty much her entire body. From a belt she wore hung four Poke Balls.

"And who are you?" asked Jack.

"I'm Sabrina, I'm the Saffron City Gym Leader, and I'm taken," replied Sabrina. Jack's face fell slightly at these words.

How did she know I was into her? Jack thought to himself.

"One, I saw the expression on your face. Two, I'm psychic," said Sabrina.

Jack blinked in surprise. "Oh. OK, then," he said, somewhat impressed.

"So," said Roy, "Any relation to that Mr. Psyshock guy?"

"THAT'S MR. PSYCHIC!" came a roar from the next block.

"Yes, actually," said Sabrina. "He's my dad. And he's always like that when people mispronounce our last name."

"DAMN STRAIGHT!" came yet another roar.

"So, anyway," said Sabrina, "I had a vision of the three of you fighting off Boss Rocket. I cannot possibly tell you how happy it makes me to see those slimebags run out of town, and I wanted to thank you three."

"How so?" inquired Miror B.

"With these," answered Sabrina, holding out three small yellow shiny objects in one hand and three pink CDs in the other hand. Then one of each object telekinetically flew into the air and landed in the hands of Jack, Roy, and Miror B.

"The yellow things are Marsh Badges," explained Sabrina. "Normally you'd have to fight me for them, but I dislike fighting. Not to mention, those Rocket goons overpowered my Pokemon, and you overpowered Team Rocket. Obviously that would mean you guys would have overpowered me."

Roy opened his mouth, possibly to point out some sort of flaw in Sabrina's logic; Jack stomped on his foot. Sabrina merely chuckled and walked away.

"Oh, yeah, the TMs teach Calm Mind," she called back. "Ups Special Attack and Special Defense." Then she rounded a corner and was gone.

"Sweet!" exclaimed Jack. "A MarshBadge! And we didn't even have to battle for it!"

"Jack, that hurt," grumbled Roy.

"Oh, shut it," said Jack. "That's six badges down! We only need two more! Well, us two do, anyway. Miror B., you only have two so far-"

"What was that?" asked Miror B. as he placed his MarshBadge in what appeared to be a badge case, right next to five other Gym Badges.

"But- what- how did you-"

"Rule number one of traveling with me," grinned Miror B. "It is in my afro. No exceptions."

"Cool," said Jack. "OK, so if you'll just yank the last two badges out, we can get on with this."

"Eh, yeah, about that," said Miror B. "That rule isn't exactly literal. There are about two exceptions to it."

"Please tell me that the exceptions have nothing to do with Gym Badges," said Jack.

"Sorry, Jack," said Miror B. "We'll have to earn the last two badges, fair and square."

"Ehh, fair and square is overrated, especially when a narrator's life hangs in the balance, don't you think?" asked Jack.

"I've often thought so," came a gravelly voice from behind them. For the second time in one chapter, the trio spun around, this time coming face-to-face with Dean.

"So," said Dean. "You've run Team Rocket out of town. Nice work."

"Wasn't a problem," said Jack.

"What are you doing here?" demanded Roy.

"Hopefully, proving my trustworthiness to you clowns once and for all," replied Dean. "Here," and suddenly Jack found himself holding some shiny metal object that was designed to look like a flame. Roy and Miror B. then realized that they each had one as well.

"What the hell?" demanded Jack.

"VolcanoBadges," said Roy. "I took the liberty of warping over to Cinnabar Island and scoring these for you guys."

"Now wait a minute!" exclaimed Miror B. "Isn't the Gym Leader going to notice when three of his badges are unaccounted for?"

"Not friggin' likely," chuckled Dean. "See, my psychic powers go a bit further than teleportating and beaming items into your hands. Blaine's under the impression that he lost a Triple Battle to the three of you, and lost horribly. Oh, yeah, Jack, to keep up appearances, I suggest you teach that Lucario of yours how to use Earthquake. Blaine's under the impression it knows that move."

"Will do," said Jack. "And what about the TMs?"

"Ah, yeah, almost forgot," said Dean. In the hands of Jack, Roy, and Miror B. appeared fiery red CDs, one for each of them. "Fire Blast," said Dean. "Real powerful. You're welcome."

"OK, so why should we trust you? What if once we get to Indigo Plateau, they say the VolcanoBadges were reported as stolen?"

"What do you mean, 'we'?" asked Jack. "As soon as I get my eight badges, I'm going back into the internet and rescuing the narrator."

"Not happening that way, Jack," said Dean.

"I beg your freakin' pardon?" demanded Jack, wheeling around once more to face Dean.

"Look, Team Rocket's plans aren't done just because you beat Boss Rocket in a few battles. I'm hearing whispers."

"Ah, a Bad Egg hearing whispers," said Miror B. "Yes, because that's so reliable."

"Apparently," went on Dean, trying to ignore Miror B. as much as possible, "They're planning something big at the Pokemon League closing ceremonies. In order to be close enough to stop the plan from unfolding, you gotta be participating."

"Oh, fine," groaned Jack. "But I better be able to rescue the narrator."

"Don't worry," said Dean. "The league ceremonies open in a week. That leaves you about a day or two afterwards to get back into the internet, I figure it."

"How did you know about the whole narrator thing anyway?" said Roy suspiciously.

"Hello? Bad Egg? Psychic powers? What part of that makes it at all surprising that I would know stuff I haven't been told?" replied Dean.

And with that, Dean vanished into thin air.

"Cool," said Jack, as he pocketed his new badges and placed the TMs in his TM case. "Only one badge left!"

"Cool?" spluttered Roy. "COOL?! That thing hands us badges we happen to need out of the blue and you think that's cool?!?!"

"Well, yeah," said Jack. "That isn't cool?

"OF COURSE NOT!" Roy thundered in all caps. "How can that be cool?! He could have stolen them for all we know!"

"Dean said he used his psychic power to convince Blaine that he met us and lost to us," said Jack.

"And just because a Bad Egg TOLD you this, you listen?!" roared Roy.

"No, not because a Bad Egg told me this," snapped Jack. "Because a Bad Egg who's been saving our butts every step of the way told me this. When will you realize that Dean is trustworthy?"

"When Hell freezes over and Flareon become capable of learning Flare Blitz," Roy replied promptly.

"In other words, never," said Miror B.

"YEAH, I GOT THAT!" roared Jack in all caps. "Look. I get it. Dean's a Bad Egg and you're going off that. I understand that. But, consider the fact that Dean hasn't tried to kill us. Like, at all. Ever. He's helping us overthrow Team Rocket, in case you haven't noticed. And now he's getting us one step closer to getting all the badges. We only need one more badge!"

"And that's another thing!" exclaimed Roy. "We got two badges in one chapter without any effort on our part! It just feels too rushed to me. I think under normal circumstances, these two badges would've taken us a good three or four chapters to get."

"It does seem a tad rushed," conceded Jack, "But with only one week left until the Pokemon League starts, I think rushed is a good thing in this case."

"I still don't like it," declared Roy.

"Eh, whatever," said Jack. "So now we need only one more badge."

"And that would be the Earth Badge," said Jack's Pokedex. "You gotta win at the Viridian City Gym."

"Wait a second," said Jack. "Viridian Gym... I remember that from Chapter 1! I tried to challenge it, but it was closed. The sign on it said that the leader closed it up because he felt like it!"

"Well, that was over thirty chapters ago," said the Pokedex. "He might have come back."

"One way to find out," said Jack, tossing a Poke Ball into the air.

In a flash of light and a flurry of stars, Jack's shiny Rayquaza appeared. Jack climbed on, and motioned for Roy and Miror B. to do likewise.

"To Viridian City, Rayquaza!" declared Jack. Rayquaza shrieked in response, then took off.

"Wait a second," said Roy. "The Pokemon League opens in one week?!"

"Relax," said Jack. "We only need one more badge. That's not all too likely to take an entire week. Good move on Dean's part, really, scoring us the VolcanoBadge like that. Cinnabar Island's across the sea, isn't it? Would've taken us a lot longer."

"Speaking of Cinnabar Island," said Jack's Pokedex, "I was kind of hoping we'd go there."

"Why's that?" asked Jack.

"Well, remember what Miguel said?"

"Who?"

"The Super Nerd, from like, Chapter 4? The one whose Voltorb shorted out when peeing itself?"

"Oh, yeeeaaah," chuckled Jack. "Good times, good times."

"Anyway, he said there's a lab on Cinnabar Island that regenerates Pokemon from fossils."

"And this concerns me how?"

"Dude," said the Pokedex, "Do you remember anything about that chapter that didn't involve Voltorb wetting itself?"

"Not much, no," replied Jack.

"Miguel gave you a Helix Fossil!" exclaimed the Pokedex. "I was kind of hoping you'd go to get it restored into a Pokemon!"

"Oh, yeah, forgot that," said Jack as Rayquaza landed in front of the Viridian City Pokemon Center. "Well, it'd take too much time, we need that EarthBadge."

"I believe I have a solution," said Miror B., as he pulled what appeared to be an ordinary flashlight out of his afro.

"A flashlight?" said Jack, staring at aforementioned device rather dubiously. "What, are we gonna just shine it at Cinnabar Island in morse code and tell whoever runs that machine to get it going long distance?"

"Not even close," chuckled Miror B. "Do take out that fossil, Jack."

Although confused, Jack did as told and extracted from the depths of his backpack the chunk of rock with the spiral pattern. Miror B. clicked the button on the flashlight, and it emitted a bizarre green beam of light. Miror B. then shone it on the fossil.

The fossil began to glow in a bright white light. Through the light, Jack could make out the rock changing shape, taking on a wheel-like shape, with small tentacles sprouting out at one point. The glowing then stopped at that point, and on the ground before them sat an odd-looking Pokemon. Most of it was concealed by a light colored spiral shell. The part that was exposed consisted of a pair of eyes with ten small, blue tentacles.

"Omanyte, the Spiral Pokemon," said Jack's Pokedex. "Omanyte lived thousands of years ago in the sea. It swam by twisting its tentacles in a clever manner."

"Heh, cool," chuckled Jack. "So I gots me an extinct Pokemon here!"

"Om! Omanyte!" exclaimed Omanyte. It then began pulling itself along the sidewalk by its tentacles, and started to climb up Jack's leg.

"Woah, easy there," said Jack, as he picked up his new Pokemon. "OK, Omanyte, let's get you in a Pokeball."

"Oma?" asked Omanyte, clearly unclear on the concept.

"It's alright," said Jack, as he used his Pokedex to send Dugtrio to storage. "It's all going to be fine, Omanyte." And he took out a Poke Ball, enlarged it, and held it up.

"Hey, Jack," said Miror B. "Are you going to throw the Poke Ball at Omanyte?"

"Yeah, why?" asked Jack, as he placed Omanyte on the ground and backed up.

"Here," said Miror B., as he pulled a baseball cap out of his afro that was designed to look like a Great Ball, and handed it to Jack. "Wear this. Turn it backwards before you throw the ball."

Jack took the cap and grinned. "And I thought I watched too much TV. Alright, then." He placed the cap on his head, then held up the Poke Ball. With his left hand, Jack turned the cap around so it faced backwards. He then wound up, and heaved the sphere at Omanyte. "Poke Ball, go!" he exclaimed. Aforementioned sphere hurtled through the air, striking the top of Omanyte's shell. On contact, Omanyte turned into a shapeless blob of transparent red energy and flew into the ball, which snapped shut and fell to the ground. THe ball shook once... twice... three times...!

With a final "click", the Poke Ball was still. Jack grinned as he picked it up, minimized it, and attached it to his belt.

"OK," said Jack as he turned his new cap around, "I gotta admit, that felt really cool."

"Didn't it, though?" said Miror B.

"Yeah, yeah, OK, admittedly awesome TV show reference aside, we still gotta get the Earth Badge," said Roy.

"Good point," said Jack. With that, he led the way, leading his friends down the road he knew led to Viridian Gym.
--------------
End of Chapter 32.

*Sabrina gives Marsh Badges and Calm Mind TMs to the trio.
*It is revealed that Sabrina is Mr. Psychic's daughter.
*The trio flies on Rayquaza to Viridian City.
*Miror B. revives Jack's Helix Fossil into Omanyte.
*Miror B. gives Jack a baseball cap made to look like a Great Ball.
*Jack catches Omanyte.

Last edited: