• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventure of Adventureness

President People

Eat The Path
So it's really going to end next chapter? Oh well, there's always 404 Error afterwards. :)

3.2 is clearly rampant. In the final chapter, he commandeers an alien warship, uncovers technology from a forgotten race, and escapes the closure of the universe.

Anyway, can't wait for the final chapter. It's a shame to see it end, what with Black and White 2 coming out; So many more possibilities in Unova. :)

ChaosMudkip

Tepig Hunter
Alright. Now, since the final battle is likely imminent, I must point out that you should be careful in overpowering Weedle due to continuity. Weedle was confirmed by yourself, in-story, to be unable to defeat a Rayquaza. Razquaza is known to be weaker than Mudkip. Yet Weedle is inferred to be vastly superior to Mudkip by Hector. Just be careful; although you've been writing a very chaotic and comedy-based story, you could very well be throwing around some dreaded Deus Ex Machina if you overdo this. In any case, good luck.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
This chapter was good and I know the next one will be too. Can't wait.

Ps I jujst realized the baay pokedex saying yucky is from rugrats. I can't believe I never remembered until now.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
OK, you know how I said that the last chapter would wait until the next 404 Error chapter is up? Yeah, about that... I had decided to just start the chapter, but before I knew it, I had the whole thing done. Pleased I am to present the final chapter of The Epic of Epicness, and of The Adventure of Adventureness series!

Chapter 21: The Finale Of Finaleness
--------------
Out of thin air, a large quantity of people materialized behind Missingno. Master, including the Giant Fighting Robot, the little kid who worked as a spy, at least two or three dozen pop-ups (including one exceptionally pissed head of the Pop-Up Association), and some people Jack had never hoped to see again; the four security guards that barred all entrances to Saffron City, Ghetsis, Mr. Psychic, Jessie, James, Meowth, Biff, and some extremely short bald guy Jack had never seen before, who was clad entirely in weird purple robes and clutched a walking stick. At the sight of this short old man, Miror B. gave an audible gasp.

"What?" asked Jack.

"Jack..." muttered Miror B. "That... that old man... he's my father."

"That's Greevil?" asked Cheeseball, eyebrows raised. "He doesn't look like much."

"Neither do you. Do not underestimate him," replied Miror B.

"So," grinned Missingno. Master, "What was that about you outnumbering me, again?"

"I hate- I mean, I really hate to admit this, but he's right," murmured Jack. "He- Miror B., your afro's shaking."

"What?" replied Miror B. as he reached up and touched the massive spherical hairdo, to find that it was indeed quivering. Then, to everyone's shock and surprise, six fiery orange wings poked out of the hair, shortly followed by the Volcarona they belonged to. And riding that Volcarona was-

"Roy?! Bianca?!" exclaimed Jack.

"Hey, Jack," grinned Roy. "Not too late, are we?"

"Just in time," Jack grinned back. "How did you know to come here?"

"What, you didn't think I wasn't gonna keep up with the story, did you?" said Roy. "As soon as I read that you guys and Missingno. Master were gonna have the final showdown here and now, I closed up the gym and got Volcarona ready to ride."

"I just wanted to see the world outside Miror B.'s afro," piped up Bianca.

"Touching reunion aside, you are still hopelessly and woefully outnumbered," Missingno. Master said smoothly.

"Are they, now?" came a voice from within Miror B.'s afro.

"Oh, yeah," grinned Roy. "It took some doing, but I managed to gather some backup of my own. NOW!"

As Roy bellowed that last word, many people sprung up and out of Miror B.'s afro- Looker, the International Police officer; Ralph, the ex-Plasma Grunt; N; Akshun Reeplae, the renowned author; and even Tom, the old man who practically lived outside Celadon Gym.

And then, a massive Steelix crashed up from under the ground right behind the group. Though initially alarmed, Jack was surprised to see none other than Mortimer riding it.

"What do you think of my newest capture, guys?" called Mortimer, grinning widely. "Think it'll help?"

"Somehow I think it will," Jack replied, his grin even wider than before.

Missingno. Master said nothing at this extraordinary protagonist reunion, though his eyebrows were raised. For several moments, the two sides glared at each other, the tension palpable. Then...

"Well, what are you waiting for?" snapped Missingno. Master. "Send out your Pokémon!"

"DESTROY!!!" bellowed Jack in all caps.

Immediately, everyone present threw every single Poké Ball on their person, and after an intensely blinding flash of light, dozens upon dozens of Pokémon appeared.

Jack had sent out Arbok, Weezing, Rayquaza, Primeape, and Simisage, and Lucario stood by their side. The narrator had sent out Chatot, Toxicroak, Cryogonal, Simipour, Tauros, and Sigilyph. Misty had sent out Swanna, Starmie, Psyduck, Jellicent, Floatzel, Rhyperior, and Foongus, as Lanturn and Omastar were already out of their Poké Balls. Cheeseball had sent out Raticate, Zangoose, Pidgeot, Blastoise, Arcanine, and Exeggutor. Hector sent out Arbok, Scizor, Mudkip, and Parasect. Miror B. sent out Lombre, Bouffalant, Maractus, and Audino. Trudly sent out Machamp, Dusclops, Ariados, and Alomomola. Folly sent out Exploud and Ludicolo. Roy had sent out Furret, Pidgeot, Parasect, Machamp, Espeon, Lapras, Samurott, Watchog, Simisear, Unfezant, Lilligant, and Mienshao, Volcarona having already been sent out. Bianca sent out Serperior, Chandelure, Stoutland, Musharna, Throh, Simipour, and Reuniclus. N sent out Klinklang, Carracosta, Liepard, Zoroark, Zekrom, and Vanilluxe. Looker sent out Croagunk and an Escavalier. Akshun Reeplae sent out his Shiny Moltres along with what appeared to be a Shiny Regirock. Tom sent out his Luxray. Ralph sent out his Eelektross. Mortimer sent out Ninjask, Porygon-Z, and Krokorok. Even Jack's Pokédex assumed its giant fighting robot form and sent out Golurk.

None of the pop-ups had sent out any Pokémon, except the recurring one. Jack could tell it was the recurring pop-up, as he had sent out Hitmonlee, Electrode, and Quagsire.. The Giant Fighting Robot sent out Metagross, Steelix, Magnezone, and his Shiny Golurk. Jessie sent out Yanmega, Seviper, Wobbuffet, and Woobat. James sent out Carnivine, Mime Jr., Gyarados, and Yamask. The spy sent out Politoed, Qwilfish, and his Shiny Porygon-Z. The four Saffron City gatekeepers sent out one Pokémon each; one sent out a Pinsir, one sent out a Hypno, one sent out a Muk, and the last one sent out a Fearow. Ghetsis sent out Cofagrigus, Seismitoad, Bisharp, Bouffalant, and Hydreigon. Mr. Psychic sent out Kadabra, Slowbro, and Exeggutor. Biff sent out Electivire, Magmortar, and Gliscor. Greevil sent out Swellow, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Manectric, Starmie, and Granbull. Missingno. Master hung back, but sent out Arbok, Weezing, Haunter, Nidoking, Dunsparce, and Rotom.

The battle started at once. The pop-ups swooped down and began their sales pitches at once. Miror B. immediately yanked the box of antidote needles and began throwing them at each pop-up with astounding precision. On contact, each pop-up began convulsing, shortly followed by sparks flying from the nostrils and uncontrollable flatulence. Jack's Pokédex's Golurk and the Giant Fighting Robot's Shiny Golurk charged at each other and began wrestling. The two robots then mimicked their Pokémon and started to fight.

"Arbok! Gunk Shot!" Jack was shouting commands to his Pokémon. "Weezing! Hyper Beam! Simisage, Seed Bomb! Primeape, hit it with Mega Kick! Rayquaza, Air Slash! Lucario, rapid-fire Aura Sphere!"

Once he had issued commands, Jack looked around; Roy's Shiny Throh was locked in combat with a Saffron City gatekeeper's Pinsir; Miror B.'s Ludicolo quartet, plus Lombre, were ganging up on Woobat and Yamask, and shooting them down with a variety of attacks; Jack could identify, off the top of his head, Fire Punch, Brine, SolarBeam, and Waterfall. Bianca and the narrator's Simipour were combining their Water Gun attacks to take down Yanmega; Mortimer's Steelix was doing especially well, and was fending off the Giant Fighting Robot's Steelix. Jack's Arbok and Weezing were clashing with their Missingno. Master-owned counterparts.

"Now, Exeggutor, Leaf Storm!" roared Mr. Psychic.

"You too, Exeggutor!" called Cheeseball. "Block Mr. Light Screen's Exeggutor's attack!"

"THAT'S MR. PSYCHIC!!!" snapped Mr. Psychic irritably and in all caps. "Slowbro! Psychic attack!"

"Slow..." replied Slowbro in a dazed voice. A full ten seconds later, it unleashed a wave of blue psychic power, but given how much time Cheeseball had to evade it, the attack missed completely.

"I'll handle this twerp!" declared Ghetsis. "Bouffalant! Head Charge!"

"Oh, no, no, no, you do not!" declared Miror B., who seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "Bouffalant, show this foully dressed freak a real Head Charge!"

Miror B.'s Bouffalant bellowed loudly as it clashed afros with Ghetsis's Bouffalant. Meanwhile, in the sky, Rayquaza was exchanging blows with Greevil's Aerodactyl, Ghetsis's Hydreigon, and Biff's Gliscor. Tom's Luxray, flying by way of Magnet Rise, flew around the dueling Pokémon, firing off the occasional Thunderbolt at its opponents (though it did no good against Gliscor).

Moltres and Regirock, however, were dominating the competition. Moltres's scorching Flamethrower easily KO'd Hitmonlee and Electrode, and Regirock unleashed a powerful Rock Slide which buried Magnezone and Metagross.

"METAGROSS! YOU IS DESTROY THEM ALL! USE EXPLOSION!" bellowed the Giant Fighting Robot.

"Meta..." replied Metagross in a robotic voice. Jack barely had time to duck for cover when a tremendous explosion rocked the whole internet.

The attack had certainly done its damage. Jack's Rayquaza, Roy's Volcarona, Akshun Reeplae's Moltres, and both of Folly's Pokémon were all knocked out; most of the other combatants were grievously injured.

"Damn," whispered Roy as his Mienshao nursed a clearly broken leg.

Quickly, each trainer withdrew any of their Pokémon that were knocked out or too badly injured to be able to fight with any sort of effectiveness. This left the rest of Jack's Pokémon, the narrator's Sigilyph, Chatot, and Cryogonal, Roy's Samurott, Watchog, Simisear, Machamp, and Pidgeot, Bianca's Chandelure and Reuniclus, all of Miror B.'s Pokémon, Trudly's Alomomola and Ariados, Cheeseball's entire team, Golurk, and Mortimer's Steelix and Krokorok. Then, as Mortimer's Krokorok began to glow, the ground began to tremble. As the evolution process transformed Krokorok's body, several dozen Diglett popped their heads up from under the ground. Directly in front of Jack, a certain three-headed Pokémon emerged-

"Dugtrio?!" exclaimed Jack in disbelief.

"Trio trio trio!" answered Dugtrio, obviously ecstatic at seeing its old master again.

"Sir, look!" exclaimed the narrator, pointing at the large, red Pokémon with black stripes that was now standing in front of the ex-pop-up. "Mortimer's Krokorok has evolved into Krookodile!"

"Krookowhatle?" asked Jack. In response, his Pokédex piped up.

"Krookodile, the Intimidation Pokémon, and the evolved form of Krokorok. Krookodile's jaws contain impossible quantities of power. If it so chooses, it can crush an automobile with one bite."

"I think I know what these Diglett and your Dugtrio are doing here, Jack," grinned Mortimer. "It just so happens that this Steelix was the very one pursuing them. I happened upon it, battled it, caught it, and the Diglett were eternally grateful."

"Enough of this!" snarled Missingno. Master. At this point, Jack realized that Metagross's Explosion hadn't harmed any of the enemy Pokémon other than itself and its Magnezone teammate, who was also KO'd. "Attack again!"

And just like that, the fight was on. Simisage and Simisear combined their Seed Bomb and Flamethrower attacks to send explosive flaming seeds raining down upon many opponents. Krookodile utilized Sand Tomb, encasing the Giant Fighting Robot's Steelix in a swirling tornado of sand. On Dugtrio's command, the Diglett began unleashing their many Mud-Slap attacks simultaneously on Missingno. Master's Nidoking. Jack's Arbok was soon joined by Hector's Arbok, and together they succeeded in tying Missingno. Master's Arbok into a knot. Jack's Weezing, cloaked in streaks of purple and yellow energy, slammed into Missingno. Master's Weezing with a newly learned Giga Impact. Best of all was Misty's Foongus; it was launching ridiculously powerful and obviously perfect SolarBeams in all directions, each one causing a catastrophic explosion. Misty could not stop squealing in glee as she watched her baby Foongus launch such attacks.

Jellicent and Rotom squared off in midair, the former evading the latter's Electric moves and fighting back with Shadow Ball. Rotom retaliated with its own Shadow Ball, but was knocked out by Jellicent's Ominous Wind.

Just then, a Thunderbolt from Greevil's Manectric struck Miror B.'s Lombre, seeming to paralyze it. Before Miror B. could react, Trudly's Alomomola began glowing a bright pink, and Lombre began moving normally again.

"Alomomola's ability- it must be Healer!" exclaimed Trudly. "It can heal its teammates of status conditions!"

"Good to know," grinned Miror B. "Audino, hit Fearow with Fire Blast!"

The fighting continued in this uber-chaotic vein for quite some time. Unknown to anyone else, Jack quietly slipped a Poké Ball into the Snag Machine, and scanned the area for fallen Pokémon. Very quickly, he noticed the spy's Qwilfish being floored by a Fusion Bolt from N's Zekrom. Seizing his chance, Jack heaved the Snag Ball at Qwilfish, and caught it instantly.

"HEY!" roared the spy as the ball vanished. "That Qwilfish is mine!"

"Was yours, you mean," grinned Jack. "Weezing, Sludge!"

"Weezing weez," groaned Weezing as it launched dual streams of black, smelly gunk at the spy's head, leaving his hair reminiscent of Cheeseball's post-battle hairdos. Jack chuckled at this memory; almost immediately, Weezing wheeled around and did the same thing to Cheeseball.

"Ugh. HEY!" roared Cheeseball. "I'm on your side, you know!"

"Weezing weez Weezing," replied Weezing's larger head in a tone of voice that heavily implied a sassy remark. The smaller head blew a raspberry.

The battle was quickly turning in favor of the good guys. The Saffron City gatekeepers were forced to withdraw their Pokémon; Miror B. saw to it that none of Greevil's Pokémon remained conscious; Jack attempted and failed to snag the robot's Steelix, though the resultant shrapnel from the failed Poké Ball was sufficient to finish off Mr. Psychic's Kadabra; Steelix was then quickly toppled by Mortimer's Steelix; Jack's Pokédex's Golurk threw its Shiny, unconscious counterpart to the ground as the Pokédex itself finished using its heat vision and super strength to horribly disfigure the Giant Fighting Robot; the narrator's Cryogonal swiftly flew over and applied an Ice Beam attack, quickly forcing the metal to cool down. The Giant Fighting Robot was now permanently stuck in a ballerina position. As if to emphasize this, Cryogonal formed a tutu out of ice around the robot's waist. The robot attempted to activate the rockets in its feet, but this failed miserably.

Before much longer, the final blow was made; Jack's Arbok and Weezing combined their Dark Pulse and Psybeam attacks respectively to topple Ghetsis's Seismitoad.

As the battlers withdrew the few Pokémon that remained on the field, Missingno. Master began to clap very slowly.

"Oh, yes," he said quietly and smoothly. "Yes, very well done. So you've defeated us in some huge massive chaotic melee. But you know what? That's easy enough. This sort of event is so chaotic, it could have gone either way."

Jack gave an loud, false cough that sounded oddly like "sore loser!" Miror B., Cheeseball, and Roy all chuckled at this. Biff also betrayed a chuckle; Missingno. Master slapped him in the face.

"Why don't you, to use your own maligned phrase, make like a tree and get out of here?" snapped Missingno. Master.

"Butthead," grumbled Biff, but all the same, he stomped away.

"Now then, as I was saying, it's all fine and good to overcome us in such a way, but that's not really what I had in mind. Jack, I now speak directly to you, the instigator of all this. I wish to face you in a battle. Six Pokémon each, one Pokémon out at a time. Just me and you.

"I dunno," Jack replied. "It just seems so much easier to switch Reshiram onto my team and allow Fusion Flare to render you extra-crispy."

"It does provide an amusing mental image," conceded Missingno. Master. "But nevertheless, I feel that a six-on-six battle between you and me as Pokémon trainers will serve to prove once and for all which of us two is the better. Tell you what, let's make this interesting. If you win, I will back down. I will stop the manhunt, clear your narrator friend of all charges, and allow peace and harmony throughout the internet. If I win... well... then I win."

"It's on," growled Jack as he whipped out his Pokédex and began jabbing buttons. Missingno. Master, meanwhile, activated a plot device, healing his entire team. He then took one of his Poké Balls and placed it into a bag he wore over his shoulder, leaving only six others on his belt.

"I assume you won't tell me which one that was?" Jack asked.

"Oh I will, as soon as you tell me which six Pokémon you intend to use," replied Missingno. Master.

"Didn't think so."

Jack and Missingno. Master stood a good fifteen feet away from each other. The gathered friends and enemies backed up to give them all room. All except the Giant Pirouetting Robot, who could no longer move and had to be knocked over to be out of the way.

The tension was palpable as the two arch enemies glared at each other. Miror B. took a large block of concrete out of his afro, placed it on the ground, and wrote "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6hSp4fUIoY" on it. Immediately, an image appeared on the concrete; an image of a Pokémon trainer and his Charizard on a red background. And a bone chilling, yet epicly awesome tune began to play.

Missingno. Master threw a Poké Ball. "Go, Haunter!" he shouted.

In a flash of light, Haunter materialized. It gave a great cackle as it floated in midair.

Jack took a Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and heaved it. "I choose you, Golem!" he roared.

In a flash of light, Jack's Golem materialized, landing on the ground and making it shake.

The two trainers glared in silence for another moment, then gave their commands simultaneously.

"Haunter, Shadow Ball!"

"Golem, Smack Down!"

As Haunter launched a sphere of purple-black spectral energy, Golem leaned forward to evade it, then belched out a single stone from its mouth. The rock struck Haunter and caused it to fall to the ground. As Haunter struggled to get back into the air, Jack gave another command.

"Use Earthquake."

"Golem gol!" rumbled Golem as it stomped the ground hard. Haunter was tossed around like a Hoppip in a hurricane, but when the attack concluded, it was still conscious.

"Haunter, use your Energy Ball attack now!" snarled Missingno. Master.

"Haunt haunt haunt!" cackled Haunter as it fired off a green sphere of energy from between its eerily disembodied hands. Golem couldn't evade this one and was knocked backwards and seemingly into unconsciousness; however, its body glowed red as Golem rolled back onto its feet.

"Of course," muttered Missingno. Master. "Sturdy... I should've guessed... No matter! One more hit will do it, Haunter! Lick!"

"Haun-TAH!" exclaimed Haunter as it fired its extendable tongue from its mouth. Golem attempted to evade it, but no good; once the tongue struck the Megaton Pokémon, it groaned as it rolled back, unconscious.

"Golem, return," said Jack as he held out the Poké Ball. He then threw another ball. "Let's go, Sunflora!"

In a flash of light and a flurry of stars, Jack's Shiny Sunflora materialized. Roy facepalmed.

"You stupid idiot!" hissed Roy. "You of all people should know Haunter's a Poison-type!"

"I know that," Jack snapped. "Just watch. Sunflora, Earth Power!"

"Sunflora flora!" exclaimed Sunflora as its feet began to glow white. Then, suddenly, the ground immediately beneath Haunter began to erupt with power,

"Haunter!" cried Missingno. Master. "Get back in the air!"

"Haunt..." grunted Haunter as it tried to spring up, but it couldn't resume its hovering, and was quickly assaulted by the powerful eruptions.

"You can thank Golem's Smack Down for that," sneered Jack as Haunter fainted. "If a Pokémon that flies or hovers is hit by that move, it can't avoid Ground moves anymore!"

"Haunter, return," sighed Missingno. Master as he held out the Poké Ball. Once Haunter had been withdrawn, Missingno. Master heaved another ball. "It's your turn, Nidoking!"

In a flash of light, Missingno. Master's Nidoking crashed to the ground. It towered over Sunflora, which intimidated the Sun Pokémon somewhat.

"Don't let it get to you, Sunflora!" Jack encouraged. "Use Energy Ball!"

"Sunflora flora sun!" exclaimed Sunflora. It then held its leaves together, and as an orb of glowing green energy formed between them, Sunflora exclaimed, "Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooora!" It then spread its leaves apart, letting the Energy Ball fly. The narrator gave an involuntary twitch, remembering with zero fondness of when Sunflora was a Sunkern, and its Energy Ball attacks would target him like handsome-seeking missiles.

As Toxicroak burst free of its Poké Ball and assaulted the narrator with Cross Chop, Nidoking acted on Missingno. Master's command and launched a Flamethrower attack, canceling out the Energy Ball and searing Sunflora.

"Flora flora flora!" wailed Sunflora as the attack continued.

"Use Flash!" called Jack.

"FLORAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" bellowed Sunflora as a blinding burst of light erupted from its face. Nidoking stopped its attack immediately and made to cover its eyes.

"Nidoking, come on!" groaned Missingno. Master. "Use Ice Beam!"

Nidoking roared loudly as it turned its head quickly and began launching Ice Beams at random; clearly, Flash had blinded it.

"Now, use Razor Leaf!" Jack grinned.

"Flora flora flora flora flora!" Sunflora exclaimed as it whipped its leaflike arms around. Razor-sharp leaves zipped through the air and flew right towards the blinded Nidoking. The Drill Pokémon roared in agony as the leaves pelted it.

"Nidoking, use your Sludge Wave now!" commanded Missingno. Master.

"Sunflora, Light Screen!" Jack shouted.

Nidoking roared loudly as its currently useless eyes glowed purple, and a huge tidal wave of thick, smelly, black sludge sprang up behind it. The wave, however, somehow caused Jessie, James, and Meowth to go soaring through the air.

"WE'RE BLASTING OFF FOR GOOOOOOD!" they screamed as they flew higher and higher until they were no longer visible.

"WOBBUFFET!" added Wobbuffet.

Sunflora focused, and a glittering wall of yellow energy sprang up in front of it. The Sludge Wave crashed down and pounded hard against the Light Screen, which held strong nonetheless. This didn't last long, however, and the Light Screen quickly shattered into a trillion and three pieces, allowing the torrential onslaught of sludge to overpower Sunflora. Once the attack subsided, the remaining sludge washed an unconscious Sunflora up at Jack's feet.

"Sunflora, return," said Jack as he held Sunflora's ball in one hand and threw another ball with the other hand. "Go!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Weezing materialized.

"Hah! Easy shot," scoffed Missingno. Master. "Nidoking, Confusion!"

"Weezing, prepare for Flamethrower!" Jack commanded.

Nidoking roared loudly as it fired a ray of blue psychic energy from its horn. As it struck Weezing, however, it seemed to have no effect whatsoever! Weezing then unleashed twin streams of fire from its mouths, and an extra-crispy Nidoking collapsed to the ground. Scowling, Missingno. Master withdrew Nidoking and threw another Poké Ball, unleashing Rotom into the fray.

"Something fishy is going on here," Missingno. Master declared suspiciously. "Rotom, use your Thunderbolt attack!"

"Weezing, Night Slash!" ordered Jack.

Weezing streaked forward as a stream of blood-red smoke poured from the top of its larger head and formed itself into the shape of a scythe. Weezing then rolled forward in midair and slashed at Rotom with it.

"Ro!" grunted Rotom as the Night Slash attack struck it. Miror B. slowly grinned, realizing what was going on.

"Wait a minute!" exclaimed Missingno. Master. "That's not a Weezing, that's a Zoroark! Rotom, now!"

"Rotom!" zapped Rotom as it unleashed a sizzling Thunderbolt attack. "Weezing" lit up with electricity, then glowed brightly as Zoroark resumed its usual form.

"Nice, Zoroark," grinned Jack. "Now use your Flamethrower attack again!"

Zoroark gave a rumbling growl as it fired a stream of flames from its mouth.

"Rotom, Shadow Ball!" exclaimed Missingno. Master.

Rotom immediately formed a purple-black orb of ghostly energy before it and fired it, directly at the oncoming fire stream. The Shadow Ball plowed through the Flamethrower for a moment, and then the two attacks exploded. When the dust cleared, both Zoroark and Rotom were unconscious.

"By a show of hands, who saw that one coming?" asked the narrator. As almost everyone present raised their hand, Jack wheeled around and punched the narrator in the- OOOOOOOF! .... in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain as Jack and Missingno. Master withdrew their unconscious Pokémon and threw new balls...

"Go, Arbok!" called Missingno. Master.

"Go, Qwilfish!" exclaimed Jack.

"Qwilfish?!" repeated Roy, Bianca, Cheeseball, and the narrator simultaneously, those four being the only protagonists who witnessed Jack Snag the Balloon Pokémon.

"Was that Snag Machine made using one of my incantations?" asked Akshun.

"Yes, it most certainly was," nodded Miror B. "Your work has been a most extraordinary help this whole time, I might add."

"Then there'll be no issues with obedience," Akshun Reeplae stated simply. "Qwilfish will have changed loyalties completely."

"Arbok, use your Crunch attack!" commanded Missingno. Master.

"Qwilfish, use your Aqua Tail!" ordered Jack.

Arbok lunged forward, mouth agape, fangs bared. In response, Qwilfish slapped the ground with the air, causing its spherical, spiky form to fly upward. As Arbok clamped down on thin air, water began to swirl around Qwilfish's tail as it fell back down. Qwilfish then twisted its body and slapped Arbok hard with its tail, sending it flying backwards.

"Nice!" Jack exclaimed, obviously impressed. "Now use Tackle attack!"

"Fish, fish, Qwilfish!" grunted Qwilfish as it bounded across the battlefield and slammed into Arbok.

"Psst, Jack!" hissed his Pokédex. "Tell Qwilfish to use Rain Dance!"

"Arbok, get up! Use Mud Bomb!" called Missingno. Master.

"Rain Dance, Qwilfish!" called Jack.

As Arbok struggled to get up, Qwilfish's eyes glowed blue. Immediately, the bright, sunny skies above filled up abruptly with dark clouds, which opened up, unloading a downpour unto the battlefield.

"Aqua Tail, full power!" Jack exclaimed, suddenly remembering something about the time he battled the spy.

"Qwil!" exclaimed Qwilfish as it sprung into the air, tail swirling with water, and as it descended upon Arbok it began spinning rapidly, so its Aqua Tail struck the hapless Poison-type with great speed and rapidity.

"Of course!" exclaimed the narrator. "Swift Swim!"

"Chaa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa!" whined Arbok as it reeled from each successive hit. Finally, as Qwilfish ended its assault, Arbok collapsed to the ground and ceased movement.

"Arbok, return! Weezing, go!" exclaimed Missingno. Master, a Poké Ball in each hand. Almost before Arbok was fully returned to its ball, Missingno. Master's Weezing materialized. Weezing stared down Qwilfish, who in response began to puff itself up indignantly.

"Qwilfish! Use your Waterfall attack now!" ordered Jack.

"Weezing, Thunder!" commanded Missingno. Master.

"Weez... IIIING!" bellowed Weezing as it unleashed a powerful blast of electricity straight at Qwilfish, who was streaking through the air right at the Poison Gas Pokémon, water swirling around its whole body. The Thunder attack struck Qwilfish, causing its entire body to light up. Though obviously battered, beaten, and extra crispy, Qwilfish was not out yet.

"Use Flail!" Jack ordered. Immediately, Qwilfish lunged at Weezing, and started thrashing about madly, striking its opponent with every body part conceivable.

"Weezing, use Thunder once more!" Missingno. Master called.

"Oh, no you don't!" Jack roared. "If Qwilfish is going down, it's taking its enemy with it! Qwilfish, Explosion!"

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!" bellowed Qwilfish as it exploded violently. At the same instant, the rain stopped. Both Qwilfish and Weezing fell to the ground and moved no more.

"Why so confident?" sneered Jack as the two combatants withdrew their Pokémon. "If my math is right, you're down to your last Pokémon."

"You know full well why I'm so confident," smirked Missingno. Master. "I suppose now's as good a time as any to tell you that the Pokémon I left out of this match was my Dunsparce."

"I suspected as much," Jack nodded as he took out a new Poké Ball. "And that's why I brought this!" And he threw the ball. "Reshiram, go!"

In a brilliant blast of light, the massive form of Jack's Reshiram materialized, giving a loud, high-pitched roar as it landed on the ground. Missingno. Master, however, showed no fear whatsoever as he looked up at the mammoth, mythological beast. He took the final Poké Ball off his belt and launched it forth. "Weedle, destroy!" he exclaimed.

In a flash of light, the deceptively small and unimpressive form of Missingno. Master's Weedle materialized. Reshiram blinked in surprise as it looked down at its opponent, who was no larger than one of the claws on its feet.

"Trust me, Reshiram, do NOT underestimate this Weedle!" Jack stated. Reshiram looked over its shoulder and gave Jack an extremely skeptical look in response. It then shrugged and turned back to face Weedle. "Use Fusion Flare!" Jack ordered.

"Weedle, block it with String Shot!" commanded Missingno. Master.

As Reshiram formed a gigantic fireball over its head, Weedle appeared to do the same thing with String Shot, emitting the sticky strands at an impossible pace, forming a huge sphere of sticky silk. The two then launched their attacks simultaneously, and the attacks collided in midair, resulting in a sticky, fiery explosion. Weedle rolled off to the side extremely quickly, and so evaded most of the blast, but Reshiram took the brunt of it in the face. Once all had cleared, it was clear that the massive amount of String Shot had Reshiram's feet glued to the ground, and its elegant wings stuck to its sides. It gave another roar, but this one was distinctly feeble.

"Weedle, Poison Sting, fire!" ordered Missingno. Master.

"Weeeedle!" squeaked Weedle as it fired off glowing purple needles from its small, sharp horn. Reshiram was unable to do anything to block the attack as the spines pelted its torso. Immediately, a purple tint came over Reshiram's forehead.

"It's poisoned!" N exclaimed with concern.

"Reshiram, try a Flamethrower!" Jack exclaimed desperately.

"Dodge it and use String Shot once more!" Missingno. Master called.

Reshiram unleashed a stream of flames from its mouth, but Weedle rolled off to the side once more, evading it. Acting quickly, it then unleashed another String Shot while jerking its head rapidly in all directions, causing the string to spiral as it approached Reshiram's face. Weedle then pulled hard, and the String Shot suddenly tightened around Reshiram's mouth, wiring it shut.

"Oh, COME ON!" Jack whined. "Try Fusion Flare again!"

"MMMMMMMPH," muffled Reshiram as a fireball formed above its head once more.

"Bug Bite now!" Missingno. Master commanded.

Weedle sprang forward, usually invisible teeth bared and glowing green, and sprang all over Reshiram's body with astounding speed, biting it everywhere it could. Within seconds, it resembled little more than a beige blur. Reshiram grunted and groaned with each bite, and the fireball above it fizzled out. Weedle then landed back on the ground in front of Reshiram, and the Vast White Pokémon toppled backwards where it came to rest, its head at Jack's feet, unconscious.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" gasped N as Jack withdrew Reshiram. "How does the great Reshiram of myth fall to an ordinary Weedle?!"

"Trust me," Jack stated grimly, "This Weedle is anything but ordinary." He then took his sixth and final Poké Ball off his belt, enlarged it, and stared at it. "It's just you and me, now. We overcame Zekrom, we can overcome Weedle." And he launched the ball. "Weezing, destroy!"

In a flash of light, Jack's Weezing materialized. It took one look at Weedle (two looks if you count the second head) and all four of its eyes widened in fear.

"Weedle, Bug Bite attack!" ordered Missingno. Master.

"Weezing... Uh.. Um... Oh! Try using Gyro Ball and Flamethrower simultaneously!" Jack called desperately.

As Weedle lunged forward, Weezing's larger head began rotating counterclockwise, while the smaller head unleashed a continuous stream of fire. Quickly, this maneuver created a spiral of flames that spread away from Weezing in every direction and forced Weedle to abandon its attempted attack.

"Hey... Hey, that actually worked!" Jack exclaimed. "We still have a shot, Weezing! Now try Fire Blast and Giga Impact at the same time!"

"Weezing weez," groaned Weezing as the larger head unleashed a five-point burst of flames from its mouth. At the same time, streaks of purple and yellow energy spiraled from the front of its body as Weezing charged forward, and allowed the flames it had just produced to become part of the attack. On Missingno. Master's hurried command, Weedle rolled off to the side in an attempt to dodge, but Weezing merely turned ever so slightly to the right and plowed into Weedle full force.

There was a collective gasp as Weezing rose back into the air, the flames and Giga Impact energy having vanished. Everyone began craning their necks to see what had become of Weedle.

Weedle lay on the ground, its whole body blackened by the intense attack. Slowly, it struggled to position itself upright. There was total silence, save for Misty, Mortimer, N, and two of the Saffron City gatekeepers farting simultaneously as Weedle made valiant efforts to move. Finally, it succeeded in pulling itself into a standing position, though its labored breathing told everyone that it was doing so with great difficulty.

"Weez?" inquired Weezing, waiting for Jack's order.

More silence. This time, all eyes were on Jack as he looked at Weedle, his face unreadable. Then...

"...no," Jack stated simply.

"...what?" asked Missingno. Master, taken aback by this.

"An ordinary Weedle should have been blown apart by such a combination of attacks," Jack said. "Yours is holding on out of sheer willpower and loyalty. The only reason it hasn't fainted is because it is too stubborn to succumb to unconsciousness. But if it takes one more attack, it will die. That much I'm sure of. Weezing, I forbid you to attack Weedle any further. If that means we lose, then at least my conscience will be clear."

A stunned silence followed this speech. Then, Missingno. Master slowly walked forward and scooped Weedle into his arms.

"Jack," he said, a small smile on his face, "you've come a long way. Had this been the first chapter of The Adventure of Adventureness, you'd probably have crushed my Weedle into dust without a second thought. And now, here we are, at the big finale, the showdown you've been waiting so many chapters for, you had the perfect opportunity to end this whole thing once and for all, and when it all came down to it, you put the life of a Pokémon before your own freedom and happiness. That is the most selfless you have ever been. Jack, you have come so much further as a character and a person then I would have believed possible, and it gives me great pleasure to forfeit the battle to you."

"W-what?" Jack spluttered, a look of obvious incredulity on his face. "You mean... you forfeit?"

"Yep," smiled Missingno. Master as he returned Weedle to its Poké Ball. "See, this is the big ending I had in mind for all this- you have finally developed as a character. You've learned to control your anger, you've gained compassion for Pokémon, all while having epic, random, awesome adventures with good friends."

"He makes an excellent point, sir," the narrator piped up. "Though was there really any need to make me the butt of nearly every single joke?"

"It was nothing personal," answered Missingno. Master. "But you can't deny it made for some hilarious moments, right?"

"He's got a point," Jack added, now grinning. "Right, Yucky?"

"Sir, could you please stop calling me-"

"Yucky!" interrupted 3.7, causing everyone to start laughing.
~~~~~~~~

"So what now?" Jack asked Missingno. Master. Everyone, including the villains, were still present (except Jessie, James, Meowth, and Biff, obviously). Dugtrio and the colony of Diglett it was commanding had left after exchanging a brief farewell with Jack.

Missingno. Master shrugged. "Story's over, Jack. You can do whatever you want. All of you," he added to Miror B., Misty, Roy, Bianca, the narrator, Ralph, Mortimer, and everyone else. "You can go wherever, do whatever, it's up to you."

"Me, I'll be going back to the daycare near Cerulean," stated Akshun Reeplae. "My brother has agreed to come on as an assistant, in exchange for me using my powers to keep him waist deep in hot women."

"It's a fair agreement to me," grinned Tom.

"Tom's your brother?!" Jack exclaimed.

"I never mentioned that?" Tom Reeplae asked, sounding mildly surprised. "Huh."

"Well, Bianca and I will probably head back to the gym," Roy stated. "Personally, I love being a Gym Leader."

"Me too!" Bianca exclaimed.

"I'll go wherever Jack goes," smiled Misty.

"At the moment, I just need to relax," the narrator stated. "I've narrated four entire stories now, I think I'm due for a break."

"How about some nice, cold beverages?" suggested Hector as he pressed the button on a plot device. Almost instantly, everyone present found a cold glass of lemonade in their hands.

"Mmm," sighed Jack as he downed his glass in one gulp. "But... now I'm a little worried."

"What about?" asked Roy.

"All plot devices have a downside," Jack explained. "I'm just hoping this one doesn't cause any-"

At that point, however, the narrator's pants split open, revealing his yellow and pink striped boxer shorts, to much laughter.

"Some things never change," groaned the narrator as he facepalmed.

"Yucky!" giggled 3.7.
--------------
THE END

*The group finds and begins to battle Missingno. Master, along with most of the other villains from the entire series.
*Roy, Ralph, Mortimer, Akshun Reeplae, Tom, Looker, and N reappear and assist the group.
*It is revealed that Tom is Akshun Reeplae's brother.
*Misty's Foongus masters SolarBeam.
*Jack is temporarily reunited with his Dugtrio.
*Mortimer is revealed to have caught the Steelix that was pursuing the Diglett.
*Mortimer's Krokorok evolves into Krookodile.
*Looker's Karrablast is revealed to have evolved into Escavalier.
*Akshun Reeplae is revealed to have caught a Shiny Regirock.
*Misty's Jellicent is revealed to know Shadow Ball.
*Jack's Weezing learns Giga Impact.
*Trudly's Alomomola is revealed to have Healer as its ability.
*Jack snags the spy's Qwilfish.
*Jack and Missingno. Master battle.
*Jack's Reshiram is revealed to know Flamethrower.
*Jack's Weezing is revealed to know Gyro Ball.
*Missingno. Master loses to Jack.
*Missingno. Master reconciles with the group and ceases his evil activities.
*It is revealed that Akshun Reeplae and Tom are brothers.

Expect the epilogue before the weekend.

Last edited:

gmoyes

Nerd and Proud of it
*Stands up and claps as epic credits play* Encore, encore! While it's too bad the story in practically over but it was great while it lasted.
"See, this is the big ending I had in mind for all this- you have finally developed as a character. You've learned to control your anger, you've gained compassion for Pokémon, all while having epic, random, awesome adventures with good friends."
Amen Missingno.Master. That sums up the story quite well. It's sad to see Jack and co. go but it was a great epic/awesome/ramdom adventure while it lasted. Well, I don't have much else to say except good luck on Error 404. I'll be seeing you around.

gmoyes

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
Pleased I am to present the final chapter of The Epic of Epicness, and of The Adventure of Adventureness series!

Congrats on the accomplishment, you deserve all the praise that was ever given to you for this story. Though it hurts me greatly....let's start this reivew!

Chapter 21: The Finale Of Finaleness

It seems you are intent on reminding us that this is the end, aren't you?

Out of thin air, a large quantity of people materialized behind Missingno. Master, including the Giant Fighting Robot, the little kid who worked as a spy, at least two or three dozen pop-ups (including one exceptionally pissed head of the Pop-Up Association), and some people Jack had never hoped to see again; the four security guards that barred all entrances to Saffron City, Ghetsis, Mr. Psychic, Jessie, James, Meowth, Biff, and some extremely short bald guy Jack had never seen before, who was clad entirely in weird purple robes and clutched a walking stick. At the sight of this short old man, Miror B. gave an audible gasp.

Wow, it takes a finale like this to really see just how many enimies one can make in the course of a saga.

"That's Greevil?" asked Cheeseball, eyebrows raised. "He doesn't look like much."

"Neither do you. Do not underestimate him," replied Miror B.

I am 100% positive this is a Pirates of the Caribbean reference, if so, this chapter just got even better if that is possible.

"I hate- I mean, I really hate to admit this, but he's right," murmured Jack. "He- Miror B., your afro's shaking."

"What?" replied Miror B. as he reached up and touched the massive spherical hairdo, to find that it was indeed quivering. Then, to everyone's shock and surprise, six fiery orange wings poked out of the hair, shortly followed by the Volcarona they belonged to. And riding that Volcarona was-

"Roy?! Bianca?!" exclaimed Jack.

The Number One Rule When Traveling With Mirror B.: It is in his afro, no exceptions.

As Roy bellowed that last word, many people sprung up and out of Miror B.'s afro- Looker, the International Police officer; Ralph, the ex-Plasma Grunt; N; Akshun Reeplae, the renowned author; and even Tom, the old man who practically lived outside Celadon Gym.

And then, a massive Steelix crashed up from under the ground right behind the group. Though initially alarmed, Jack was surprised to see none other than Mortimer riding it.

Literally dragging every ally in for this battle, oh, yeah!

"DESTROY!!!" bellowed Jack in all caps.

I will miss hearing that phrase.

Jack had sent out Arbok, Weezing, Rayquaza, Primeape, and Simisage, and Lucario stood by their side. The narrator had sent out Chatot, Toxicroak, Cryogonal, Simipour, Tauros, and Sigilyph. Misty had sent out Swanna, Starmie, Psyduck, Jellicent, Floatzel, Rhyperior, and Foongus, as Lanturn and Omastar were already out of their Poké Balls. Cheeseball had sent out Raticate, Zangoose, Pidgeot, Blastoise, Arcanine, and Exeggutor. Hector sent out Arbok, Scizor, Mudkip, and Parasect. Miror B. sent out Lombre, Bouffalant, Maractus, and Audino. Trudly sent out Machamp, Dusclops, Ariados, and Alomomola. Folly sent out Exploud and Ludicolo. Roy had sent out Furret, Pidgeot, Parasect, Machamp, Espeon, Lapras, Samurott, Watchog, Simisear, Unfezant, Lilligant, and Mienshao, Volcarona having already been sent out. Bianca sent out Serperior, Chandelure, Stoutland, Musharna, Throh, Simipour, and Reuniclus. N sent out Klinklang, Carracosta, Liepard, Zoroark, Zekrom, and Vanilluxe. Looker sent out Croagunk and an Escavalier. Akshun Reeplae sent out his Shiny Moltres along with what appeared to be a Shiny Regirock. Tom sent out his Luxray. Ralph sent out his Eelektross. Mortimer sent out Ninjask, Porygon-Z, and Krokorok. Even Jack's Pokédex assumed its giant fighting robot form and sent out Golurk.

78, I counted 78 Pokemon. My God...

None of the pop-ups had sent out any Pokémon, except the recurring one. Jack could tell it was the recurring pop-up, as he had sent out Hitmonlee, Electrode, and Quagsire.. The Giant Fighting Robot sent out Metagross, Steelix, Magnezone, and his Shiny Golurk. Jessie sent out Yanmega, Seviper, Wobbuffet, and Woobat. James sent out Carnivine, Mime Jr., Gyarados, and Yamask. The spy sent out Politoed, Qwilfish, and his Shiny Porygon-Z. The four Saffron City gatekeepers sent out one Pokémon each; one sent out a Pinsir, one sent out a Hypno, one sent out a Muk, and the last one sent out a Fearow. Ghetsis sent out Cofagrigus, Seismitoad, Bisharp, Bouffalant, and Hydreigon. Mr. Psychic sent out Kadabra, Slowbro, and Exeggutor. Biff sent out Electivire, Magmortar, and Gliscor. Greevil sent out Swellow, Aerodactyl, Altaria, Manectric, Starmie, and Granbull. Missingno. Master hung back, but sent out Arbok, Weezing, Haunter, Nidoking, Dunsparce, and Rotom.

Only 45... It's a trap!

Once he had issued commands, Jack looked around; Roy's Shiny Throh was locked in combat with a Saffron City gatekeeper's Pinsir; Miror B.'s Ludicolo quartet, plus Lombre, were ganging up on Woobat and Yamask, and shooting them down with a variety of attacks; Jack could identify, off the top of his head, Fire Punch, Brine, SolarBeam, and Waterfall. Bianca and the narrator's Simipour were combining their Water Gun attacks to take down Yanmega; Mortimer's Steelix was doing especially well, and was fending off the Giant Fighting Robot's Steelix. Jack's Arbok and Weezing were clashing with their Missingno. Master-owned counterparts.

Wow, so much battling...

"You too, Exeggutor!" called Cheeseball. "Block Mr. Light Screen's Exeggutor's attack!"

"THAT'S MR. PSYCHIC!!!" snapped Mr. Psychic irritably and in all caps. "Slowbro! Psychic attack!"

And the return of the running gags begins!

"METAGROSS! YOU IS DESTROY THEM ALL! USE EXPLOSION!" bellowed the Giant Fighting Robot.

More bad grammar from our 2nd favorite giant fighting robot (Jack's pokedex being the 1st).

"Meta..." replied Metagross in a robotic voice. Jack barely had time to duck for cover when a tremendous explosion rocked the whole internet.

Now I know why my internet is running so slowly, thanks Metagross.

And just like that, the fight was on. Simisage and Simisear combined their Seed Bomb and Flamethrower attacks to send explosive flaming seeds raining down upon many opponents. Krookodile utilized Sand Tomb, encasing the Giant Fighting Robot's Steelix in a swirling tornado of sand. On Dugtrio's command, the Diglett began unleashing their many Mud-Slap attacks simultaneously on Missingno. Master's Nidoking. Jack's Arbok was soon joined by Hector's Arbok, and together they succeeded in tying Missingno. Master's Arbok into a knot. Jack's Weezing, cloaked in streaks of purple and yellow energy, slammed into Missingno. Master's Weezing with a newly learned Giga Impact. Best of all was Misty's Foongus; it was launching ridiculously powerful and obviously perfect SolarBeams in all directions, each one causing a catastrophic explosion. Misty could not stop squealing in glee as she watched her baby Foongus launch such attacks.

My computer screen is spinning, make it spto! Peasle! Tbe jdkr psoe!
So much battling.

"Weezing weez," groaned Weezing as it launched dual streams of black, smelly gunk at the spy's head, leaving his hair reminiscent of Cheeseball's post-battle hairdos. Jack chuckled at this memory; almost immediately, Weezing wheeled around and did the same thing to Cheeseball.

Yet another running gag makes it's final debut.

As the battlers withdrew the few Pokémon that remained on the field, Missingno. Master began to clap very slowly.

Not the slow clap! Anything but the slow clap!

"I dunno," Jack replied. "It just seems so much easier to switch Reshiram onto my team and allow Fusion Flare to render you extra-crispy."

"It does provide an amusing mental image," conceded Missingno. Master....

It does provide an amusing mental image.

VS_WCS RED [VS WCS - B/W Soundbanks] - YouTube[/url]" on it. Immediately, an image appeared on the concrete; an image of a Pokémon trainer and his Charizard on a red background. And a bone chilling, yet epicly awesome tune began to play.

You know that was the third time I've read the word "palpable" today.
And yes that video fit this battle perfectly.

Nidoking roared loudly as its currently useless eyes glowed purple, and a huge tidal wave of thick, smelly, black sludge sprang up behind it. The wave, however, somehow caused Jessie, James, and Meowth to go soaring through the air.

"WE'RE BLASTING OFF FOR GOOOOOOD!" they screamed as they flew higher and higher until they were no longer visible.

"WOBBUFFET!" added Wobbuffet.

'Bout time they blasted off.

"Why so confident?" sneered Jack as the two combatants withdrew their Pokémon. "If my math is right, you're down to your last Pokémon."
In this fic, math doesn't matter, just like logic.

"You know full well why I'm so confident," smirked Missingno. Master. "I suppose now's as good a time as any to tell you that the Pokémon I left out of this match was my Dunsparce."

The only mistake I caught, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to say Weedle.

Weedle sprang forward, usually invisible teeth bared and glowing green, and sprang all over Reshiram's body with astounding speed, biting it everywhere it could. Within seconds, it resembled little more than a beige blur. Reshiram grunted and groaned with each bite, and the fireball above it fizzled out. Weedle then landed back on the ground in front of Reshiram, and the Vast White Pokémon toppled backwards where it came to rest, its head at Jack's feet, unconscious.

This is what happens when you underestimate the Weedle.
Rule Number Two: You don't underestimate the Weedle.

"Weez?" inquired Weezing, waiting for Jack's order.

More silence. This time, all eyes were on Jack as he looked at Weedle, his face unreadable. Then...

"...no," Jack stated simply.

"...what?" asked Missingno. Master, taken aback by this.

I was expecting this, you provided some foreshadowing last chapter, and I figured that a similar event would happen, as it is now.

"Yep," smiled Missingno. Master as he returned Weedle to its Poké Ball. "See, this is the big ending I had in mind for all this- you have finally developed as a character. You've learned to control your anger, you've gained compassion for Pokémon, all while having epic, random, awesome adventures with good friends."

So it was all a conspiracy? All along? I can't say I say that one coming.

And so ends an era for the realm of fanfiction. The Adventure of Adventureness series has ended.
Needless to say it had a few tears on my part, as it was this fic that made me get an account on this site in the first place.

It is a bittersweet moment for me, and I guess everyone else as well, seeing this fic finally reach it's conclusion, but now not having a new chapter (or another book) to look forward to.

So, in the end I thank you for putting the effort into this MissingNo.Master, and the willingness to listen to your audience (even if we are slightly insane at times).

I have loved this fic ever since I first found it, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it, even if I did just leave a small account of what I found to be funny.

Well, that's about all I have to say at the moment. I could go on about your fantastic writing skills and ability to make me laugh in nearly every paragraph, but it'd be redundant.

I look forward (one last time) to the epilogue.

Your New Years Resolution keeping reviewer,

Knightfall signing off...;005;

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
This chapter brings to a close what I felt was a very entertaining fanfic. I couldn't make a lot of sense out of the chaotic melee part, simply because there was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much going on. That did contribute to the tension of the situuation hwoever, so it wasn't all bad. Until the final encounter with Weedle, the battle seemed relatively...rushed, though due to type matchups etc. I would assume it had to be quick. I just thought that for the finale of a long-running series, the battle should be...longer. But hey. different strokes for different folks!

Best of luck for your other endeavors.

Deadly.Braviary

:'( its over!! :'(

WHY?! WHY DID U WRITE SUCH AN AWESOME CLIMAX?!

I can't believe Weedle got pwned though.

I happened upon it, battled it, caught it, and the Diglett were eternally grateful."

A reference to Toy Story 2? Cuz, you know, three LGMs, three headed Dugtrio?

All in all, an only somewhat satisfying chapter. Pretty good if seen as the Epic of Epicness climax, but if you read it as the series climax.... it's just not your best chapter. 6.5/10.

Last edited:

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
And so, after almost three years, this story of hilarity almost ends. Though, what should we expect from an epilogue: a cliffhanger or a sums up everything or maybe a message to the readers via the cast of this series? /hypothetical question

My thoughts on the chapter: rushed in a sense, but still epic. An entire melee between good and evil was, well, a melee, but still cool. I will say this though, I do kinda wish that it wasn't that HUGE as it caused the details to get lost in the storm if you know what I mean. Also, the battle between Jack and MM was good. A little rushed, again, but still good. Oh, and one mistake I caught:

"Golem, return," said Missingno. Master as he held out the Poké Ball. He then threw another ball. "Let's go, Sunflora!"

As Knightfall was/is dying for an apparent PotC quote here you go:

"Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow Savvy?" ~PotC: CotBP

Anyway, you meant Jack here I'm sure.

Closing note: Thank you MM for a delightfully hilarious fic that has stopped me from having terrible days at work, school, or home. The explanations of why ridiculous in game things (like Cut trees) are the way they are were awesome. . .(fine, just this one) of awesomeness. But the gem of this fic in my opinion, were the gags. Oh ho, the gags. Creativity at its finest. Rather short review, but I can't say much else with rambling on and on and on and. . . alright, I'm done.

EDIT: GRRRR Can't seem to find the way to strike through words. Meh, I'll find it eventually.

Last edited:

3D992

The Living Hologram
I know I havent commented much, but I have been hear the whole time and have read the entire story. Its sad to see it end. I hope your next story whatever it may be lives up to Adventure of Adventureness' reputation.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
*Stands up and claps as epic credits play* Encore, encore! While it's too bad the story in practically over but it was great while it lasted.
Amen Missingno.Master. That sums up the story quite well. It's sad to see Jack and co. go but it was a great epic/awesome/ramdom adventure while it lasted. Well, I don't have much else to say except good luck on Error 404. I'll be seeing you around.

gmoyes
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.

Congrats on the accomplishment, you deserve all the praise that was ever given to you for this story. Though it hurts me greatly....let's start this reivew!
Heh. All the praise? You flatter me.

It seems you are intent on reminding us that this is the end, aren't you?
Not really, it just seemed a fitting chapter title.

Wow, it takes a finale like this to really see just how many enimies one can make in the course of a saga.
Even I was a little astonished at how many antagonistic characters there were. I would've included Giovanni and Dean as well, except, well, you know, the death and stuff.

I am 100% positive this is a Pirates of the Caribbean reference, if so, this chapter just got even better if that is possible.
You are 100% correct. :)

The Number One Rule When Traveling With Mirror B.: It is in his afro, no exceptions.
Very true. Very true.

Literally dragging every ally in for this battle, oh, yeah!
With all the old foes being brought in (the ones still alive anyway), how could I not?

I will miss hearing that phrase.
I will miss typing that phrase.

78, I counted 78 Pokemon. My God...

Only 45... It's a trap!
Wow. You actually counted? I didn't even do that.

Wow, so much battling...
With 123 Pokémon present, you expected anything less?

*hopes math is correct*

And the return of the running gags begins!
Final chapter, at least most of the old running gags gotta make some form of comeback.

More bad grammar from our 2nd favorite giant fighting robot (Jack's pokedex being the 1st).
Final opportunity to do so, I couldn't pass that up.

Now I know why my internet is running so slowly, thanks Metagross.
Well, the couple dozen pop-ups couldn't have helped either.

Yet another running gag makes it's final debut.
Yeah, well, hadn't done that in a while either, and this was my last opportunity to, so... yeah.

It does provide an amusing mental image.
I know, right?

And yes that video fit this battle perfectly.
I thought so. :)

'Bout time they blasted off.
WOBBUFFET!

In this fic, math doesn't matter, just like logic.
True. Good thing then, that I suck at math.

The only mistake I caught, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to say Weedle.
I think you read it wrong. See, in the fic I have seven Pokémon, and I was pointing out (needlessly) that the only one I wasn't using in the match was Dunsparce.

This is what happens when you underestimate the Weedle.
Rule Number Two: You don't underestimate the Weedle.
So true.

And so ends an era for the realm of fanfiction. The Adventure of Adventureness series has ended.
Needless to say it had a few tears on my part, as it was this fic that made me get an account on this site in the first place.

It is a bittersweet moment for me, and I guess everyone else as well, seeing this fic finally reach it's conclusion, but now not having a new chapter (or another book) to look forward to.

So, in the end I thank you for putting the effort into this MissingNo.Master, and the willingness to listen to your audience (even if we are slightly insane at times).

I have loved this fic ever since I first found it, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it, even if I did just leave a small account of what I found to be funny.

Well, that's about all I have to say at the moment. I could go on about your fantastic writing skills and ability to make me laugh in nearly every paragraph, but it'd be redundant.

I look forward (one last time) to the epilogue.

Your New Years Resolution keeping reviewer,

Thanks.

This chapter brings to a close what I felt was a very entertaining fanfic. I couldn't make a lot of sense out of the chaotic melee part, simply because there was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much going on. That did contribute to the tension of the situuation hwoever, so it wasn't all bad. Until the final encounter with Weedle, the battle seemed relatively...rushed, though due to type matchups etc. I would assume it had to be quick. I just thought that for the finale of a long-running series, the battle should be...longer. But hey. different strokes for different folks!

Best of luck for your other endeavors.
I'm glad you liked it. And yes, the chaotic melee part was supposed to be, as was implied, chaotic.

:'( its over!! :'(

WHY?! WHY DID U WRITE SUCH AN AWESOME CLIMAX?!
Couldn't exactly write a boring flop of a climax, now could I?

I can't believe Weedle got pwned though.
Note that until that point, Weedle had been able to evade most other attacks. Weezing's Fire Blast/Giga Impact combo was the first move to actually hit it.

A reference to Toy Story 2? Cuz, you know, three LGMs, three headed Dugtrio?
That was actually unintentional. I like it, though, when people point out that certain things can be taken as a reference to other stuff, especially when I didn't intend it.

All in all, an only somewhat satisfying chapter. Pretty good if seen as the Epic of Epicness climax, but if you read it as the series climax.... it's just not your best chapter. 6.5/10.
Alright.

And so, after almost three years, this story of hilarity almost ends. Though, what should we expect from an epilogue: a cliffhanger or a sums up everything or maybe a message to the readers via the cast of this series? /hypothetical question
The epilogue will basically cover what the characters are doing after the events of the final chapter and stuff.

My thoughts on the chapter: rushed in a sense, but still epic. An entire melee between good and evil was, well, a melee, but still cool. I will say this though, I do kinda wish that it wasn't that HUGE as it caused the details to get lost in the storm if you know what I mean. Also, the battle between Jack and MM was good. A little rushed, again, but still good. Oh, and one mistake I caught:

As Knightfall was/is dying for an apparent PotC quote here you go:

"Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow Savvy?" ~PotC: CotBP

Anyway, you meant Jack here I'm sure.
Agh, yeah, I meant Jack. I'll just change that right now.

Closing note: Thank you MM for a delightfully hilarious fic that has stopped me from having terrible days at work, school, or home. The explanations of why ridiculous in game things (like Cut trees) are the way they are were awesome. . .(fine, just this one) of awesomeness. But the gem of this fic in my opinion, were the gags. Oh ho, the gags. Creativity at its finest. Rather short review, but I can't say much else with rambling on and on and on and. . . alright, I'm done.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

EDIT: GRRRR Can't seem to find the way to strike through words. Meh, I'll find it eventually.
[*S](insert words to be crossed out here)[*/S] Just get rid of the asterisks and you're good to go.

I know I havent commented much, but I have been hear the whole time and have read the entire story. Its sad to see it end. I hope your next story whatever it may be lives up to Adventure of Adventureness' reputation.
Thanks. I've actually already started another fic, 404 Error, and now that this is finished, that will be seeing more frequent updates. After I post the epilogue for this, anyway, which is almost done.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
And here it is, the epilogue. Not very long, but sufficiently informative.

Epilogue (Of Epilogueness); Three Years Later
--------------
"Oh, hello, there. It's me, the narrator. It's been three whole years since that showdown with Missingno. Master, hasn't it? I bet you're wondering just what we all got up to after that, aren't you? Well, let me tell you. I've kept in touch with all my friends, and they've told me about their adventures after the story, as well as anything they've heard about our enemies. But please, bear with me. I've narrated many chapters, concocted many chapter titles, and even narrated more than my fair share of flashbacks, but this is my first foray into epilogue territory.

"Jack decided to continue traveling as a trainer. He and Misty left for the Johto region not long after the events of the final chapter. Last I heard, Jack has six badges and has caught a Sudowoodo and a Weepinbell. Jack and Misty's relationship is still going strong; Jack has confided in me that he may well be ready to ask Misty to marry him, though I think he may be a tad young for that. He's only sixteen, after all.

"Roy and Bianca remained Striaton Gym's leaders for several months, but given how few trainers were actually able to beat them, they got promoted to Elite 4, replacing Grimsley and Caitlin, apparently. They are also going good as far as their relationship, though Roy's not told me of any plans to propose to Bianca. Yet.

"Miror B. made the most of people wanting to see the place where the planning for the big showdown took place and opened the Miror Bunker to the public. Recently, the Pokémon League has opened up an Internet branch, and Miror B. was made a Gym Leader, whereupon he converted the Miror Bunker into a Gym/dance studio. When he is not taking challenges, he gives dance lessons. Trudly and Folly work as his assistants. I am told it is the most popular location in all the internet. Those who defeat Miror B. are awarded the Afro Badge. Officially, he specializes in the Grass-type, between his four Ludicolo, his Lombre, and his Maractus, but he'll gladly use any of his Pokémon in battle.

"Hector, eager to start as a proper trainer, retired from the chapter title business, instead leaving the task up to the narrators and the authors. He too traveled to Johto, albeit a little later than Jack and Misty, and is attempting to catch up with Jack. Last I heard, he had just won his fifth badge. His Mudkip has evolved into a Marshtomp; however, this came at the cost of its incredible powers that Torrent provided it in the Mudkip stage. Now when Marshtomp's Torrent activates, it works like normal. This has not, however, diminished the friendship between Hector and Marshtomp.

"Mortimer is the new head of the Dot Com Building in Cyber Town, and the new, corruption-free staff. His first act was to reinforce the seal that keeps the Smogons locked away. He has hired Missingno. Master, who was only too happy to help re-seal the Smogons away. They are currently working on eliminating pop-ups once and for all. Since the events of the final battle, their numbers are at an all-time low, but there are still some out there.

"Ralph returned to Unova and applied for the then-vacant position of Striaton Gym Leader, shortly after Roy and Bianca's promotion to Elite 4. I'm pleased to report he got the job. Though he still only has Eelektross, his Gym is still a success.

"Akshun Reeplae returned to his Pokémon Daycare Center in Kanto along with Tom. Ever since the brothers began working together, business has been booming, so I've heard.

"Cheeseball returned to Cerulean Gym and became the permanent leader of it. Between Blastoise and Starmie, the Gym still specializes in Water, though he will not hesitate to pull out some of his other Pokémon as certain situations dictate. His Raticate in particular is still alive and well.

"N returned to Unova and joined the police force there. I am told his ability to talk to Pokémon has helped him out in numerous cases. He was quickly recruited by the International Police, where he met up with Looker again, and the two became friends. I am told they work together on most cases and are incredibly successful.

"Biff rebuilt and reopened the Megabyteburg Evolution Emporium. Though a tad more popular and well-kept these days, Biff remains the same easily-irritated personality as ever. My ban from the store still stands.

"The Giant Fighting Robot- or what remains of it, anyway- is still stuck in a permanent pirouette. A ballet school in Megabyteburg bought the robot for $3.42 and use it as a lawn ornament.

"Jessie, James, and Meowth traveled to the Unova region and resumed operations there. I am not sure how they are doing with them, however.

"Looker and N re-arrested Ghetsis, along with Mr. Psychic and Greevil. The three felons are now friends and constantly plot their escape from prison, though nothing ever comes of it.

"The Saffron City gatekeepers were fired from their posts, due to their tendency to not allow passage into the city whenever they were thirsty. They are now employed as janitorial staff in Silph Co.

"The head of the Pop-Up Association was cured by one of Miror B.'s antidote needles. He has changed his ways and now holds some sort of high-ranking position in the Dot Com Building.

"As for me? I traveled to Unova-"

"Oh, Yucky..." came the voice of Professor Juniper from the next room.

"Heh. Well," the narrator smirked, "I think you can work this one out by yourselves. Coming, Aurea, dear," he added. The narrator winked at the readers, then made his way to Professor Juniper's bedroom.
--------------
The End

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Congrats. This is the second fic I have read all of.
Just awe.
If you like his humor you can find a slightly smaller version in 404 error whis I am on the pm list.

The narrator got a girlfriend! Finally!
And now, as has been mentioned by numerous others, for the end of an era in Pokémon fanfiction. :(
Yeah, this was an amazing series of amazingness. Can't think of much else to say, really.

Son_of_Shadows

Well, MM, first off, congratulations for sticking with this thing through four instalments and goodness-knows how many chapters within them. You should be proud of yourself, it obviously took a lot of time, dedication and hard work. Your ending here reminded me a lot of A Link To The Past in that we got to see what happened to all the major and most of the minor characters. Definitely a plus point, as it has a real sense of finality because of that.

Again, congratulations.

President People

Eat The Path
So it's finally over… An endless cascade of gags, barf, sludge, gags, hairsray, saltwater, and more gags has come to an end.

My favorite sections were:

• The beginning of the series - where all the gags were still original, and the banter between Jack and the Narrator was at it's finest.
  • The Kanto campaign - It was a riot to see them handle all of the weird quirks we all speculate about, and the Pokémon League taken from the Anime was priceless. Also Kanto Christmas ftw!
  • The Unova campaign - Though the game was still fresh in all our minds, we were eager for another adventure in Unova, and this satisfied our need to finally whail on Cheren, "compliment" on Ghetsis' getup, and discover the real reason the Striation Gym leaders weren't present at the final battle.
This fanfiction has kept me entertained for about a year, and it's shame to see it finally end. I'm just glad I caught up in time to expeience some of the hilarity firsthand. The times were good, and the movie references were many. Farewell, Adventure of Adventureness. Congratulations Missingno. Master!

And I must apologize, but I found the Miror Bunker sections rather mediocre. Sorry. :(

Now… On to 404 Error!

"Drink up, me hearties! Yo ho!"
(Couldn't resist :p)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
NOOOOOOO! ITS FINALLY OVER!!!! *CRIES*

On a more serious note, this was a great story and it always kept me laughing long after I was done reading. This will definitely go down as one of Serebii's best written fanfics ever. You have done a great job Missingno. Master and I will continue to read your stories for a long time to come.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
*silence*

*small number of claps*

*thundering applause*

YEAH! WOO! WOOHOO!

This was the best fanfic I've ever read. I loved every chapter, and was so excited when it was updated! The final battle was incredible! The epilogue was a riot! Jack developed fully! So much happened! So many people came back! It was *explosion*

Just one issue I have though. Whatever happened to the narrator's real name? We never found it out. THE PEOPLE WANTS TER KNAW

Flame Mistress

The narrator got hooked up with Juniper! Yay! =D

This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I really liked how the ending turned out, and I'll probably keep on getting fantasies about the future of the protagonists, lol. Thank you for writing such an awesome fanfic!

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
And so it ends, I believe that I made my views on the subject known at the end of the last chapter, but this is about the Epilogue.

Amusing to know what everyone has been doing since the last chapter, and Yucky finally got his shot at romance.
It only took him a couple fics to do so, and he deserves it after the abuse he suffered in the series.

• The beginning of the series - where all the gags were still original, and the banter between Jack and the Narrator was at it's finest.
  • The Kanto campaign - It was a riot to see them handle all of the weird quirks we all speculate about, and the Pokémon League taken from the Anime was priceless. Also Kanto Christmas ftw!
  • The Unova campaign - Though the game was still fresh in all our minds, we were eager for another adventure in Unova, and this satisfied our need to finally whail on Cheren, "compliment" on Ghetsis' getup, and discover the real reason the Striation Gym leaders weren't present at the final battle.

Completely agree, those were some of the best parts, though I liked it all very much.
It was just so different from anything I have ever read before, honestly, that's why I liked it at once.

I find it odd that a Epilogue is supposed to wrap up most of the mysteries, but we never found out the Narrator's real name. Unless it is really Yucky and he claimed it wasn't just to throw us off.... Thought I might as well add one more inane theory to this post, since it is the ending after all.

"Drink up, me hearties! Yo ho!"
(Couldn't resist :p)

Neither could I, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbK1DguVaVQ
A ending song worthy of the ending of this fanfiction.

It is with great reluctance that I end this post, this has been a great ride MissingNo Master. Thank you.

Last edited: