• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventure of Adventureness

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
The big fight was confusing, but I understood after rereading once. I like the idea of Miror B running a Pokemon gym. Maybe you can make it so challengers have the choice of battling Miror B one on one or battling Trudly and Folly in a double battle. The best part however, is that you made JEFF win! I mean JEFF is an awesome name wouldn't you say. JEFF is just made more awesome because he won. JEFF maybe should've had an Infernape, since thats his favorite Pokemon

EDIT: Rank Up :D

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Miror B., you clever afro'd awesome guy. Audino's Fling was awesome. I do wonder why Jessie didn't tell Wobbuffett to use Mirror Coat...oh wait, never mind. It's Jessie.

I look forward to the next.

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
Miror B., you clever afro'd awesome guy. Audino's Fling was awesome. I do wonder why Jessie didn't tell Wobbuffett to use Mirror Coat...oh wait, never mind. It's Jessie.

Fling is a physical move. It returned the attack at twice the power, except at Mime Jr., because Audino threw it. So Miror B turned counter against Mime Jr

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Fling is a physical move. It returned the attack at twice the power, except at Mime Jr., because Audino threw it. So Miror B turned counter against Mime Jr

No, no, I mean against Solarbeam.

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
Nice little chapter, good to see what Mirror B. has been up to since we last saw him.

Not much more to say, except that how did Jessie, James, and Meowth get onto the Internet? (I may be just forgetting an obvious answer, I'm tired right now)
And I didn't get a PM to this chapter. If you would be so kind, I'd like to be put back on the list .

Knightfall signing off...;005;

TheDarkDragons

Mega Blastoise
Nice little chapter, good to see what Mirror B. has been up to since we last saw him.

Not much more to say, except that how did Jessie, James, and Meowth get onto the Internet? (I may be just forgetting an obvious answer, I'm tired right now)
And I didn't get a PM to this chapter. If you would be so kind, I'd like to be put back on the list .

Knightfall signing off...;005;

You are missing the most obvious of answers, the fact that this is The Adventure of Adventureness. If real world logic applied, this would have been destroyed in the first 5 minutes. And I would be king

Last edited:

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
That was an awesome chapter. Hooray for Lombre not evolving! And when did Miror. B catch an Audino? It was expected, but...

Oh, and guess what? In that new game Pokemon Conquest, Nobunaga has a shiny Rayquaza. Coincidence? I think not!

Last edited:

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Great chapter Missingo. Master, it's nice to know that even though the story's over, it's not over......that doesn't make sense. Either way, keep up the good work MM!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
The big fight was confusing, but I understood after rereading once. I like the idea of Miror B running a Pokemon gym. Maybe you can make it so challengers have the choice of battling Miror B one on one or battling Trudly and Folly in a double battle. The best part however, is that you made JEFF win! I mean JEFF is an awesome name wouldn't you say. JEFF is just made more awesome because he won. JEFF maybe should've had an Infernape, since thats his favorite Pokemon

EDIT: Rank Up :D
Indeed. Congrats on the rank up. :)

Even if it would've occurred to Jessie, she wouldn't have had enough time to order the attack. Lombre launched SolarBeam within two seconds of Miror B. ordering it, as it had been charging it behind the trio's backs.

They've been on the internet since the final chapter. The epilogue states that they returned to Unova, but the special chapters are chronologically placed before the epilogue.

That was an awesome chapter. Hooray for Lombre not evolving! And when did Miror. B catch an Audino? It was expected, but...
Thanks! Miror B. got Audino late into the Epic of Epicness, as it had been suggested that they should have an Audino to train against due to its massive exp. point yield, so Miror B. had Captain Follicle catch one for him.

Oh, and guess what? In that new game Pokemon Conquest, Nobunaga has a shiny Rayquaza. Coincidence? I think not!
Yes, I know. Coincidence? Probably. Awesome anyway? Hell yeah!

Great chapter Missingo. Master, it's nice to know that even though the story's over, it's not over......that doesn't make sense. Either way, keep up the good work MM!
Thanks! And don't worry about that not making sense. It makes sense. At least to me. But then I've spent nearly three years not making sense with this story, so the thing that doesn't make sense makes sense to the guy who knows about not making sense... does that make sense?

This was amazing. I was wondering what had become of Miror B., and biy, did you deliver. Plus, you returned Jessie, James, and Meowth, three of the stupidest villains in history. I applaud thee, Missingno. Master.

Thanks!

The next special chapter won't be out for quite a while. Definitely not until I get a new chapter of 404 Error out, at the very least. But it will be out, and it will be some time this month. Also, in the future, whenever someone on the PM list gets a name change, could they please PM me to inform me of the name change so I can adjust the PM list accordingly, preferably before I finish a new chapter and have to adjust the PM list as I'm sending out PMs, trying to figure out who's who and all that? Please?

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
Hi.

This chapter is kind of...different. I understand the plot is over, but some more expounding on Miror.B.'s everyday life at present would be nice. However, the battles were pretty nice, so outside of that 1 minor peeve, I liked the chapter.

Eeveeon8

It is I... Eeveeon8
Holy.
Fricken.
Crap.

I have just read the ENTIRE series. All four books. And this is my all-time new favorite book. Better than even real books.
You, my friend have just earned my respect.
Have a great day, and please add me to the PM List.
PS. This story is so epic, that I am unable to review it in multiple words, or any. Just. Wow.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Holy.
Fricken.
Crap.

I have just read the ENTIRE series. All four books. And this is my all-time new favorite book. Better than even real books.
You, my friend have just earned my respect.
Have a great day, and please add me to the PM List.
PS. This story is so epic, that I am unable to review it in multiple words, or any. Just. Wow.

Heh, thanks. It's always great to see a new reader. Of course I'll add you to the PM list. Glad you like the story!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Alright, here's the thing. The next special chapter won't be up for quite a while. Definitely not until I've posted the next 404 Error chapter, and I haven't even finished writing that yet. In the meantime, however, presenting The Contest of Contestness! Full details can be found here, but basically, it's a quiz about this fic. What you do is, in order to enter, you PM me with the answers to the questions, and title the PM "Contest of Contestness entry". If you got any wrong, I'll reply and tell you, but obviously I won't say which ones were wrong. Each person gets a maximum of three tries. The first person to answer every single question correctly wins. The prize; I will tell the winner what the narrator's name is.

There is no deadline for the contest, but once I get a winner, it's over. So if you're thinking of entering... Better get reading.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
And we have a winner! Congratulations, Ga'Hooleone! For those of you who were struggling with it, here are the questions and answers;

1: When Miror B. called Captain Follicle to ask him to catch a Pokémon, what Pokémon did Captain Follicle initially think Miror B. wanted? Pawniard.

2: What did Jack first target with JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH? An unidentifiable ghost, later revealed to be a Gastly. Though its identity was not made clear at the time, I accepted answers of Gastly.

3: What did Jack actually hit with the first JAAAACK PAAAAWNCH? A Bagon's tombstone.

4: Complete this quote; "Sunkern merely spewed seeds in my face. ________ SET ME ON FIRE!" Ducklett.

5: Who spoke the quote in question 4? The narrator.

6: Out of all the choices Jack is given for his very first Pokémon, which one's eventual trainer is never identified? Pichu. Wynaut eventually went to Jack, and Sentret went to Roy, but the Pichu's owner was never identified.

7: The narrator- boxers or briefs? Boxers.

8: What was the fake name the narrator assumed when narrating the flashback as to how he met Chatot? Squidward Tentacles. Only the first name was required for the answer, however.

9: Miror B. has two brothers. What are their names? Ardos and Eldes.

10: True or false: Ghetsis's Seismitoad made its debut in the Palpitoad stage. True.

11: Name the move Misty's Psyduck learned in the story that its anime counterpart has not. Soak.

12: In the narrator's flashback about how he met Chatot, the quiz he takes alludes to another Pokémon fanfic. Name that fanfic. Morphic, by Dragonfree.

13: What is Beepin's classification in the Pokédex? Death Bee.

14: Name three possible side effects that can be caused by using a Super Potion on a human. Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea, back pain, side pain, front pain, headache, heartache, nasal congestion, uncontrollable giggling, loss of balance, ticklish ribcage, messy pants, loss of balance, severely untrimmed toenails, zombification, halitosis, rabies, influenza, lower resale value on its home, uncontrollable twitching, water retention, rapid fingernail growth, baldness, the ability to teleport, and an uncontrollable urge to sell useless crap are all acceptable answers.

15: In the chapter with the Megabyteburg Evolution Emporium, what classic movie was alluded to, specifically by way of the owner of the store? Back to the Future.

16: For how many chapters was Jack in possession of a Porygon2? Less than one.

17: What was the first Pokémon Jack tried to catch in Unova, and why did he fail to catch it? Lillipup. The capture attempt failed due to its Roar.

18: What became of the pizza Mr. Psychic ordered? Stolen en route to his house and eaten by Team Rocket.

19: Why was the group in such a hurry to leave Silph Co.? The Silph Co. president heavily implied that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

Now, once I PM Ga'Hooleone with his prize, I must caution you all to not pester him to tell you the narrator's name. I am swearing him to secrecy on this matter, otherwise it defeats the purpose of making it a special prize.

Ga'Hooleone

Who's laughing now?
Alright, so it was fun reading this.

Obviously, I'm not saying the narrator's name, but all I will do is wonder what his parents were thinking and think about the irony of it in relation to the story.

Don't pester me please, and this was an awesome contest. Hopefully more special chapters come up, because this was one of the few fanfics that had legitimate humor. I enjoyed it the entire way, and I hope that other fanfics takes this as a model for fourth-wall-destruction-esque humor.

Peace!

Eeveeon8

It is I... Eeveeon8
Last edited:

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
MM maybe at the very last special chapter you will give us a riddle to the narrarator's name. Ga'hool found it out a year early.