• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Honest opinions ahoy!

For your claims, this is pretty good at your level. MS Paint isn't the program I'd personally use but, meh, it's free and I can't ditch it.

Now you're grammar, it needs polishing. I'm only considered late 5th Grade but I find it easy to use basic grammar. I don't mean to insult but your grammar can really affect peoples first thoughts.

Also, Jared's sprite has some purple still on it .-.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Honest opinions ahoy!

For your claims, this is pretty good at your level. MS Paint isn't the program I'd personally use but, meh, it's free and I can't ditch it.

Now you're grammar, it needs polishing. I'm only considered late 5th Grade but I find it easy to use basic grammar. I don't mean to insult but your grammar can really affect peoples first thoughts.

Also, Jared's sprite has some purple still on it .-.

MS paint is a very good program i think and my mom does not let me use Gimps in case it's actually naked people.I might use the Photo Shop program my broter got more for the next big season of Ash and jared.

I dont think the grammer is that bad.Like i said my uncle checked it once and it was OK.

For the next big season of ash and jared i will also use brand new and remastered sprites.And maybe more hand-drawed pictures too.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
E14YZ3M.png

Its not quite the new and hd season of ash and jared (that will be in june) but it is a mothers day special. I will make the rest later.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
iCKDdJz.png

Ash was doing things with his mom to.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
If your mom doesn't let you download things, how are you getting these sprites?

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
WELL every body. Today is ash and jareds 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!
here is the audince who is clapping.
tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

(picture is from google. images..)

Here is the very first hand drawed ash and jared comic. It is the anniversery speical. I used my bro's phone camera to take the picture.
bdo42eB.jpg

there will be EVEN MORE neew hand drawed comics this summer! we will find out where the evil scinentist is, and the gricnhes brother will come back for revenge because his brother got killed for being evil.

Also i will make ASH AND JARED THE 2 MOVIE, witch will be a epic block buster that i will try and get shown at the thetar near my house.

Sceptile Master

If you do an episode about Nate and Hugh I might just hate love you forever.

I can already tell you're someone who visits /vp/. If you have a trip you better tell us who you are at the end of this.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
If you do an episode about Nate and Hugh I might just hate love you forever.

I can already tell you're someone who visits /vp/. If you have a trip you better tell us who you are at the end of this.

I dont know who nate and hugh are but i would be very happy to add more charactars for people on the forum to the comic.

I dont know the other part of your post so i tried to google /vp/ but my mom put a BLOCK on the houses internet so she could be really sure i wouldnt look at naked ladys. And the block said vp is naked ladys. I dont know if the block is right but in case i dont want to make my mom mad.

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
This is actually quite good, considering that you're in third grade.

The spelling is actually a problem, so please fix that.

Guys, please stop being sarcastic and mocking him. He's actually trying, and you don't need to make rude comments about how you feel about it- he's not stupid, so don't treat him like he is, it's really derogatory.

Sceptile Master

Blazeing Man, can I ask you to do a comic for me?

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Blazeing Man, can I ask you to do a comic for me?

Yes ask a way. I am already working onthe big kickoff for the new epic saga comics for the summer and nobody will expect it. I can also do other things though/

Sceptile Master

Alright then. Keep in mind these characters are from Pokemon B2W2. Anyway, my idea is:
Hugh and Nate are about to get married. But Curtis crashes in on the wedding with one of his Pokemon, proclaiming his love for Nate. You can expand on that if you want, or leave it at that.
This is of course, a comic for the giggles.

Fairy Type Arceus

God of Ubers
I don't know why, but this is just so hilarious. Pretty good for a third grader, although I am only in fourth grade (going into fifth). Also, its funny that your mom thinks everything you could ever download is a naked lady. You: "Mom, can I get this safe, trusted art program?" Mom: "Sorry sweetie, but it might secretly be a naked lady." xD Also, this is funnier without correct grammar, but harder to read, so choose which might be better.

Last edited:

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Hi ladys and gentelmen i'm not dead. I'm relly sorry that I havent started the new re boot of Ash And Jared yet but I had to go to vacation and couldent upload comics because the internet wasn't at the beach.

Ash and jared will probaly resume a slightley regular updateing schedule in a couple weeks and im realy really sorry for the delay.

Hey blazeing man, I made you a fan video for Ash and Jared. It's a dub of the netire comic so far I did with my friend. We hope you like it (P.S he stopped speaking halfway through)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w_1f7M-wY0&feature=youtu.be
this is the BEST VIDEO OF ASH AND JARED in the universe

your my new favvorite fan. come on other fans try and be the best, also, like no-one ever was.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
ewrD7gy.png

This is a NEW COMIC!! Im going to make even more. i know i said that another time, but This Time i will actually do the comic more! I pinky swear on my favorite pinky.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Behold the begining of the Next Exciting Ash and Jared cerial comic. It is about theyre going to a volcano on an advetnure looking for pokemon.
zuDL8KF.png

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
6ZK9aD0.png

Ash and Jared is getting grown up and I am also getting grown up because I'm going to go to middle school soon. What will happen next? come tune in next time at the ASH AND JARED channel for all your ASH AND JARED ENTERNTAINMENT NEEDS!
(Or i guess now its just "and Jared")