• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
It's been two years since I've seen this comic. I went back and relived the magic all over again. It was even better the second time.

blazeing man, you are truly one h*ck of comicker (sp?).

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Haha, I laughed really hard when the clown peed himself. And those attacks looked great. So did Ash and Jared playing music. It was almost like they were real in that moment. 10/10, great job, BM.

Sad to hear it'll be going away for a while, though.

Holy c*** I just realized that we don't know what happened to Obama! Even in your fun comics you manage to create suspense! Your storytelling skills are truly unrivaled, and the wait will only make the next comic that much better.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Last edited:

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
The VOTES ARE IN!

Ash and jared run for presdient got 3 votes!
2nd place was a write in answer "naked ladys", which got two votes. Hahaha!!!
Ash and jared fight gangsters got one vote and there were 2 other write in answers that were interesting that i might do later.

So expect Ash and Jared's Presidental Run to start soon!!! In this arc we will find out what happened to obma, because apparently he is gone, and we will meat the worst villan: a POLITCIAN!

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
UITJsMJ.png

SORRY for the TRIPLE POST but it is a new comic!! Ash and jared are running FOR PRESIDENT!

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
What happened to the TV tropes page for this story, there's nothing there. :(

Loved this! This is what the Pokemon anime should be: Not Origins, not XY, not anything out. Jared and Ash's friendship is so convincing.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
What happened to the TV tropes page for this story, there's nothing there. :(

Loved this! This is what the Pokemon anime should be: Not Origins, not XY, not anything out. Jared and Ash's friendship is so convincing.

Like i said it got deleted and i got banned. "no such thing as notability" my HINEY!!

But then a fan made a new one that didnt get deleted here
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheAdventuresOfAshAndHisBestFriendJared
And it is good, but it says it is a troll fic, which is silly. Trolls do things to make people angry but I make this comic to make people happy.
New Comic will be up later today or maybe tomorrow! But time doesnt matter much because its summer so i stay up extra late some times.

Keysmash

buys meat
Good job again, BMan. It's too bad you didn't take my vote as the newest comic, but it'll come.

Which party are Ash and Jared running for?

They're independents, I presume.

Anyway, this was an excellent comic. I liked the twist where Harry Reid switched parties and ran with Newt Gingrich. And Brock actually isn't the worst gym leader, that honor goes to Falkner with his level 9 Pidgeotto. I'm tempted to vote for Ash and Jared, but I think my vote will have to go to Joe Biden and Joe Biden. I'm not even a Democrat so that's saying something.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
cUl1TLO.png

Ah the campaign trail. Maybe next comic we will see ash and jared have a rally for there party. Its anyones race.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
liJyX6q.png

Here is the OFFICIAL ash and jared campaign poster.
New comic sometime soon i think.

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
I laughed so hard when Jared said he didn't want to kiss babies and why he doesn't want to. It's true!

I'll definitely vote for Jared and Ash!

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Things are getting intense as the campaign isn't going too well for Jared and Ash. Can't believe Nute Gingrich is getting that many high vote numbers though. But Lt Surge's muscle show is winning a lot of fangirls over. But what happened to Joe Biden? Is he the secret candidate?

Joe biden wasnt in the poll because he is technically president right now because Obama is missing. Hes defending his title.

The secret canidate hasnt been mentioned yet in this story but hes not a totally unfamiliar character........