• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

Huhadude

Banned
The concept and dialouges are very good but there are some size issues which can be improved. This is the first time I've seen sprites being used in a comic. Keep it up.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Ash and Jared presidential debate is half way done. I have a lot of other things too do because of school. Sorry for the delay freinds.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
h4eiJ6e.png

the plot thickens........

Kuvario

I am who I am...because of them.
The debate was presented very well Blazeing man. I really liked everyone's answers for the questions, I would've liked to see them answer the same questions but forgivable. But that secret candidate, I seriously thought it was the third Joe Biden, but this guy, I think he might be a roadblock to Jared and Ash's campaign.

But all in all, keep up the fantastic work!

Epic_Mewtwo

Great job so far! I don't know much about politics myself so I'm learning about it just by reading this!

I would never vote for Lt.Surge because Unova is not bad. I LIKE UNOVA!

GO ASH AND JARED!!!

Last edited:

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
There wasn't enough Jared :( I liked his answer, though.

The politics is so deep here, even Takeshi Shudo's themes for the regular anime were never quite this mature.

Last edited:

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
I couldn't help but notice the shape of the Star of David in the background of the panel in which the sientist is shown. Does this mean the sientist is Jewish? Will we gain insight into this man's life, similar to the way in which we gain insights into real politician's lives during an election?

Riveting comic, I am glued to my seat, awaiting the next comic.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
9i58zGf.png

The Last comic and this one dont have too much jared and ash, i know, beause it has mostly been other people talking. So the next comic will have lots of them dealing with the sicentist.

The star behind the Scientist is just an Exciting Line. The characters religons arent really important right now.

Epic_Mewtwo

Oh man...

How's Jared gonna get out of this?
I hope that whatever Jared does, he's gonna win.

GO ASH AND JARED!!!

Keysmash

buys meat
The star behind the Scientist is just an Exciting Line. The characters religons arent really important right now.[/QUOTE]

Not right now? Then, maybe religion will have some place in the story in the future... maybe Jared can even use it to get himself out of this sticky situation!

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
Oh, man, Jared is in deep trouble... I hope he can find Ash in order to dispel all the false accusations made against him. It's all up to Ash now!

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
Oh, man, Jared is in deep trouble... I hope he can find Ash in order to dispel all the false accusations made against him. It's all up to Ash now!

But Jared actually did kill Ash, but it's likely that this was a crime of passion, being that he was mad at Ash for killing a Magmar, as Magmars are some great Pokemon.

Speaking of Jared killing Ash, how the the syentest get the footage of Ash's dead body when Mukkey the Muk reset everything? Is this a diametrical opposition between the happy-go-lucky Mukkey the Muk and the cold, calculating sientest? Mukkey may be Jared's only hope now!

Honestly, I'm seeing the plot coming together perfectly. The morality of these three-dimensional protagonists is being called into question, and quite honestly, "the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!" is calling into question life itself.

Last edited:

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
X4XiGio.png

Sorry for the long time between the updates school is happening. I Dont Like middle school that much there is too much homework.

I think the Next Story will be about ash and jared visiting arizona because its theirs now. I dont want to get too many extra characters in so it will mostly be them.

In the next story ash and jared will catch new pokemon too. In the desert and they will use them to battle dessert trainers.

Epic_Mewtwo

Obama's back! Yay! Now Ash and Jared are living happily ever after, for now.

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
I can just feel the adventure and plot of Ash and Jared in Arizona. Have these heroes closed their chapter in being mere schoolchildren and started to take on adult responsibilities(such as being the owners of a U.S. state)?

Is this heart-wrenching coming-of-age story what you thought of when you first erected these sprites on your golden canvas, Blazeing Man? Will there be yet more references to King Lear in future installments?

Last edited:

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist

I thought some people might like a small banner to fit in their Sig easier and not get banned for it. So Here.
PHP:
   [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573976-the-ADVENTURES-OF-ASH-AND-HIS-BEST-FRIEND-JARED!!!!!"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DtC6z1d.png[/IMG][/URL]