• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
I can't believe I'm this late to the recent entry, I didn't get a notification even though I'm subscribed to the thread, but enough about that.

Ash in this story is a really compelling character, I can really "hear" him through the strips. I liked the ending, honestly, Ash and Jared deserve Arizona after all they've been through. I wonder what his friends from Misty to Serena are all going to say about this!

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
UJLG9dZ.png

please give your comments and criticism of the next great ash and jared story Ash and Jared in Arizona Adventures. The New Year is going to have a lot of great things for ash and jared and i know youll be impresed with it.

I probably wont make a christmas special this year though im sorry.

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
While, upon retrospect, I now find a few of your older comics one-dimensional, these comics have truly managed to not only incorporate a complex plot, but you have even managed to get coherent medium blending, combining 3DS graphics, DS graphics, and N64 graphics together in one glorious comic.
[img139]https://31.media.tumblr.com/140a56cdc8a6f35ceab7a19409d5a4a9/tumblr_inline_na94ed3UTe1qhg2eh.jpg[/img139]
You are the messiah that the medium of webcomics needed. I salute you, Blazeing Man.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
3MwmDyZ.png

MUKKEY THE MUK Is back. After the hiker is beaten or leaves ash and jared will get to the capital and then the comic will be about politics in arizona and in pokemon. It will be drama but also it will be funny sometimes and there will be battles so dont worry about it.

Epic_Mewtwo

I'm glad this is still going... I've waited quite a while.

COME ON MUKKEY KILL THAT GEO-DUDE THAT GEO-POOED!!!!!!!!!

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
When a realization came to me by means of visions, from God perhaps, that Blazeing Man had released a new installment of Ash and Jared's Arizona Adventures, I had to go up past my bedtime (a very risky move) in order to see what His (referring to Blazeing Man this time) hand had wrought. I can certainly say I was not disappointed. Mukkey the Muk has an improvement in definition, and with it comes a remarkable improvement in humour (something I previously thought not possible). At the point of this comic, I had employed 20 people to predict what would happen next, but i guess even a million Masters of Arts in Literature paid almost offensively below minimum wage at 1 million typewriters could not predict what you created. In the not too distant future, I may have to go to that extent to answer all of these questions that you posed to us. Four of them. Four. Too many for a mortal mind. I eagerly await what you have to give us in future installments.

Epic_Mewtwo

When a realization came to me by means of visions, from God perhaps, that Blazeing Man had released a new installment of Ash and Jared's Arizona Adventures, I had to go up past my bedtime (a very risky move) in order to see what His (referring to Blazeing Man this time) hand had wrought. I can certainly say I was not disappointed. Mukkey the Muk has an improvement in definition, and with it comes a remarkable improvement in humour (something I previously thought not possible). At the point of this comic, I had employed 20 people to predict what would happen next, but i guess even a million Masters of Arts in Literature paid almost offensively below minimum wage at 1 million typewriters could not predict what you created. In the not too distant future, I may have to go to that extent to answer all of these questions that you posed to us. Four of them. Four. Too many for a mortal mind. I eagerly await what you have to give us in future installments.

Well said.