• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
That's funny!)
Spelling and graphics leave much to be desired, but you are doing very good, especially for your age!)

I'll be greatful if you check my fic (that is in my sig) too

I read part of the 1st chapter and its good but i had to go to my grammas so i couldnt finish reading it. when i am done i will tell you about what i liked about it.
hwo9r.png

also to the persun who said they would help me with my spelling i thankfull but no thanks.I think my comic is good enuff (sp?) even with the not-so-good spelling and i use a dictionary some times but i get the wrong words occasanally.

Aegon

I like it, it's not as good as standard, mine is below standard, I don't know.
How could you say such a thing? :(

I'm still baffled about where Vulpidleon came from. That was such a shocking moment, by the way. I really feared for Jared's safety when it appeared. After all, the intense character development has made him a very relatable character.

Fatal

Banned
This comic is amazing and I love it. Ignore the haters and keep it just the way it is. You are an extremely talented artist and they are all just jealous.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Don't ya eva change, Blazeing Man! Your comics are an inspiration to us all! When you're famous don't forget the little people! :D

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Im' so glad that every body loves my comic.

uUpjc.png

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Wow! I LOVE your web comic! Keep it up!
Don't cha ever change! I love it how it is!
You're amazing at splicing as well!
But I think you need to take the Youtube video down, as you're too young to be on Youtube and making videos, I liked the video though
-Zorua~

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
This is awesome! Make more pleeeeeeaaase!

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
I love the Silph Co art, but why did you censor the word "crap"? It's okay to say that you know.

"c**p" is a bad word to me.Once i said it and my mom yelled at me.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
WULnT.png

I keep double posting a lot but i think its OK if i am posting new comics.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
DFaUB.png

OK Guys when this season is done it will end even better than the first one.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Hmm...wait, what happened to Pikachu? Or do the scientist and team rocket somehow link? :)

Pikachu is at his grandmas house.
tbr82.png

I am not going to have as much updates for a couple days because i am working on the next big thing for the end of season 2.

KickAsh

halted development
^That one was by far my favorite comic of the series.