• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I don't know about you, but it has an almost "so bad it's good" thing going on, at least to me... it's just so cheesy I can't help but crack up. Sort of like why I like Power Rangers even though it is the cheesiest show in the world.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
You know you're pretty good for a 3rd grader ouo; ...also I see alot of potential in this. I hope you continue :)

KickAsh

halted development
Props to you, Blazeing Man. Best thing I've ever read, this should be mandatory education in schools.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
im back!!!!!!!
i made a comic that is not part of the main story but insted focusis on pikachu while he is traped in the team rockets headqaurters. also there is a new character named Mukkey the Muk and he will be the commidic releef soon and will be important.
gx9NS.png

i am sorry that i have not posted in a couple days but my dad yelled at me for getting a c in my english class spelling test. i do not understand spelling becuase some of the words are hard becuase they aren't in the books we reed like hairy potter and magical treehose. i dont think it will be importent to spell tho since my teachers always tell me how gifted i am and that im exelling ahead of the class.
anyway i was ground for a while but now i am not ground because i am not ground any more.

the big importent think i was working on erlier is stil being worked on but it is rely hard to do but it will be totelly worth it.

Last edited:

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
I haven't been active in the fan-comics community for a few years now. In terms of quality, you need to put more effort. When you resize sprites in paint, they look really pixel like. I think there's a way to resize them without doing it by the rectangular selection tool, but I don't remember how.

Your storyline is also too fast paced. I can hardly follow what's going on. It is also kind of cheesy to constantly put, "Will such and such to this? Find out next time on ________".

Lastly, your spelling and grammar do need work. I recommend typing the script up in a program with Spell Checker (such as Microsoft Word). You can see your errors that way.

I hope I wasn't harsh.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
kywjq.gif

yes i no this is amazing but it is actualy not the thing i have been working on for so many days.this is a speciel picture i made becasue i saw that the thread for this comic had over 2000 views.
i spelled views as viewz in the picture i thot it was funny.

KickAsh

halted development
Your latest entry was the best yet. Great work Blazeing Man!