• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the ADVENTURES OF ASH AND HIS BEST FRIEND JARED!!!!!

Sketchie

literally some guy
OH MY STICKS ON A THIMBLE, YOU'RE ALIVE!! This makes me very happy, because your comic is freaking boss. Honestly, the fact that the grammar isn't perfect and it's made on MS Paint makes everything better, and it actually makes me laugh. Like, laugh-laugh and not pretend laugh.

Except now Ash is dead and I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
I made a wiki for your comic Blazeing Man :)

http://ash-and-jared.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Holy c***!!!! Thank you!! I love when people like my comic and write things about it. Im sorry I didnt make comics for a while but now there back.

Heres the next comic. Dont worry its not over just yet.
2E5mOT8.png

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
oH NO IT'S OVER!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

I CAN'T BREATHE I'M SO SAND

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
2qDMTF1.png

Ive resolved that since this story arc is really dramatic the next one will be very silly to balance it. You wont BELEIVE what happens in the next comic its gonna be really great.

Canada

Banned
noo the scientist got obama! man, ash really didn't deserve to be choked and pushed off the cliff like that. i wonder what's gotten into jared if he would do something like that. also, wow the policeman didn't even arrest him. he just went straight for the gun. shocking

also now that jared is also dead, i guess now the story is just called "and"

i agree with YFU, i am also on the edge of my seat

Last edited:

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
bLQfDya.png

So there you go. I hope the Ash and Jared Returns story has been good everyone.

I made a new banner for Fans of the Comic to put in their sigs if they want to advertise so more people can read it!

Jus tput this in your signature, and post everywhere so everyone sees it.
PHP:
  [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573976-the-ADVENTURES-OF-ASH-AND-HIS-BEST-FRIEND-JARED!!!!!"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UnX5RxL.png[/IMG][/URL]

Also some people might remember that I tried to make a TVTroops page for Ash and jared a long time ago ago. For some reason they deleted it and BANNED ME from Tvtroops.
Well someone else made a new page for the Comic, and its pretty good, but it says its a troll fic and that is not true. I am not a troll because trolls do things to make people angry and I make my comic so people can read it and be happy reading Pokemon adventures.

Heres the page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheAdventuresOfAshAndHisBestFriendJared

Many thanks to the Cool Fans that made it and the Ash And Jared Wikia (http://ash-and-jared.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)!!!!!!! I would go on them and edit them myself but my mom doesnt let me edit wikis anymore. I think its because she saw the page for Naked Ladys on wikipedia LOL!

Im going to start the next comic tomorrow and its going to be EXTRA FUNNY and Ash and Jared prbably wont die again. THen hopefulyl we will reach equillibreum and can make comics that arent Too Drama or Too Funny.

Last edited:

Canada

Banned
All hail Mukkey the Muk!

Also, that image is too wide for people to put in their sigs. It would get us in trouble. you might want to resize it so it's less than 600 pixels wide :[

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
Oh dang. Im sorry I didnt mean to make anyone get banned.
PHP:
 [URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573976-the-ADVENTURES-OF-ASH-AND-HIS-BEST-FRIEND-JARED!!!!!"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UnX5RxL.png[/IMG][/URL]
Heres a new one im sorry. It should not get people banned. Im gonna edit the post to put it in.
Then im gonna change my sig so I dont get banned for my Awesome Banner.

New Comic will be up sometime soon.

Keysmash

buys meat
I'm glad to see everyone's safe and sound. I was really worried back there, but thankfully Mukkey the Muk came in. You did say he was an important character back when Ash and Jared first defeated the evil scientist, after all.

Also, which Pokemon did Jared trade for Magmar? I hope it wasn't Infernap. :( His Fire Blast was the coolest special effect you've done in all the seasons combined, in my opinion. I wish you'd do that again, but it's your comic. I love it either way.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
4AGJUWm.png

Dont worry, Infernape is safe in the PC. Right now Jared has Magmar, Muk, Scrafty, Vivillion, Charizard, and Porygon Z with him.

(Except in the time line before Mukkey traveled before Ash and Jared died. There Infernape is with the evil scinetist, whos making another Infernambipomtwo for evil.)

Fire Blast maybe will come back! I also want to make Ash and jared the Movie Two, someday!! Next Comic Ill try and put a cool battle in.

Keysmash

buys meat
Great to see an update so quickly! I really hope Jared manages to get over his fear of clowns or at least kill it. Poor Jared! Ash should've known he was scared. What a bad friend!

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Oh man i'm so happy they're alive! Wow, blazeing man, you are the m a s t e r of suspense!!!!

10/10 so great

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
GgFHWAa.png

Well that story's done. Ash and Jared didnt really fight any villans this time, except sort of the clown that scared Jared. Ash and jared are having a little downtime before there Next Big Adventure where theyll fight bad guys again. Im not sure if the next comic will be one with a bad guy or if it will be another one where its just Ash and jared being Ash and Jared and having there personaltys bounce off each other.
I learned in englilsh class that not all stories need to have bad guys and sometimes the conflict is not from evil villans. Thats dumb but I like sometimes just having lower energy comics for the characters to have advenutres.

Oh c**p the clown peed himself, look at this highbrow humor. You're going places kid, and even I as the ancient old fart have never accomplished anything as significant and perfect as what you have done here. Ash and Jared shall go down in history, and I cannot believe I just discovered it.

(also I censored c**p because it's a g*sh d*rn bad word)

Keysmash

buys meat
You promised more cool attack panels, and did you deliver! Charizard's Roar looks incredible, it's like I can physically hear it.

Whether you do an action comic or a downtime one for Ash and Jared's next adventure, I'll be looking forward to it.