• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of Ash & Jared Fan Club

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Ah cool a club *whacks keepitsimple* Oh jeez sorry.

Hello I'm Dragalge! The number one thing in this section is that you can't have a club about Ash & Jared. But now you can with me as the host! Discuss here about the infamous SPPf webcomic called The Adventures of Ash & Jared made by Blazeing man! Follow a few rules or I'll go to jail you see!

You can read the webcomic here: https://forums.serebii.net/threads/the-adventures-of-ash-and-his-best-friend-jared.573976/

- Follow all general SPPf rules
- Be nice to each other or I'll use this club again!
- Don't spoil anyone if they haven't finished this masterpiece yet. But to join this club, at least have read a fair chunk of it first!
- Talk about only this comic and potential future ideas! Nothing else!
- Have fun

No applications because we're a republican country! Just post saying you want to join in and I might accept you!

I'll start off with a topic: Name your favorite part of this comic and why!

List of Members:
Dragalge
Pokegirl Fan~
keepitsimple
Akkipeddi
Power Up
Victorian Rush
WizardTrubbish
Blaze Master X
Genaller
mehmeh1

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I want to join
Name your favorite part of this comic and why!
I liked the part with all the Zubats because it seemed random and funny

Yo, I'm a real fan of this EPIC adventure as I have thoroughly analyzed the themes and ideas of this incredibly complex story. The symbolism and referencing to specific ideas is extraordinary. An example of this would be the use of the word " Syentest "

For a moment, I did not know what this strange new word meant. But after heavy, heavy analysis, I was able to somehow piece together that it might have been referencing scientist! What clever symbolism!

Anyway, I would love to join this club with fellow likeminded fans. I would like to remind everyone that this story DOES have A TVTropes page, and NO it is not a trollfic ok!!!!!

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Yep, Obama saved Ash and Jared with making a comeback.

Trump is way worse than Obama... Trump can deserve the death.
I hope Trump will be a villain and get killed in this comic (if the author comes back).

Genaller

Silver Soul
I have just finished TAoA&J and I’d absolutely love to sign up. I shall not give a rating to this story because it transcends metrics like ratings. This comic has achieved a sublime state that surpasses all comprehension!

My favorite moment was when Team Rocket Man mourned for his dead Zubat stating they were like his own sons. Such a compelling character moment that shows that compassion is nestled within even the worst of humanity.

My favorite character is of course Mukkey the Muk who was the true hero of the story by courageously traveling through time in order to prevent the deaths of our MCs. On a tangent note what happens to the Mukkey who went back in time? Does Jared now have 2 Mukkeys!? Do the Mukkeys fuse their slime together to merge into 1 Muk!? There are endless possibilities and such intrigue is a part of why this comic has reached the realm of the divine from where no other work can ever assail it.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Glad you read this beauty of work, Genaller! You're accepted!

That is a good point! All more of a reason that makes Mukkey a compelling character! I wonder how Mukkey's Alolan cousin feels about his cousin right now with his achievements!

I have just finished TAoA&J and I’d absolutely love to sign up. I shall not give a rating to this story because it transcends metrics like ratings. This comic has achieved a sublime state that surpasses all comprehension!

My favorite moment was when Team Rocket Man mourned for his dead Zubat stating they were like his own sons. Such a compelling character moment that shows that compassion is nestled within even the worst of humanity.

My favorite character is of course Mukkey the Muk who was the true hero of the story by courageously traveling through time in order to prevent the deaths of our MCs. On a tangent note what happens to the Mukkey who went back in time? Does Jared now have 2 Mukkeys!? Do the Mukkeys fuse their slime together to merge into 1 Muk!? There are endless possibilities and such intrigue is a part of why this comic has reached the realm of the divine from where no other work can ever assail it.

Slight correction, it is “ suns “ not “ sons “

Genaller

Silver Soul
Slight correction, it is “ suns “ not “ sons “
Of course! My blind eyes only now understand the true meaning of this literary genius. His love for them burnt as bright as the sun!!!