• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of Ash & Jared Fan Club

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
just finished season 1 and started season 2, and I want to join after being in the presence of the magnificent emotional line of "I think his feet smell rely bad to, and I am a muk who smells very bad so i know what bad smells are, and he smells rely bad"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Just finished it, now I want to vote for ash and jared 2020, if they were able to stop the evil scientest from doing a bad job and having a war or killing the economy or bad things, they'll be able to make the coun---no, the world prosper beyond the mortal plane and trascend into the higher state of existance that this comic is in
I have just finished TAoA&J and I’d absolutely love to sign up. I shall not give a rating to this story because it transcends metrics like ratings. This comic has achieved a sublime state that surpasses all comprehension!

My favorite moment was when Team Rocket Man mourned for his dead Zubat stating they were like his own sons. Such a compelling character moment that shows that compassion is nestled within even the worst of humanity.

My favorite character is of course Mukkey the Muk who was the true hero of the story by courageously traveling through time in order to prevent the deaths of our MCs. On a tangent note what happens to the Mukkey who went back in time? Does Jared now have 2 Mukkeys!? Do the Mukkeys fuse their slime together to merge into 1 Muk!? There are endless possibilities and such intrigue is a part of why this comic has reached the realm of the divine from where no other work can ever assail it.
obviously the muks merged and ascended into the third dimension, which is why he was able to appear as a model and not a simple image in later chapters

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I loved the battle against infernaipotwo, and I wish the hiker battle had an actual conclusion, but it was great anyways.
What was the best arc? The Halloween one was amazing, but the time travel one where mukkey uses the evil scientest's time machine to stop him from causing ash and jared's deaths is great, and they deserved to win the election