• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of Super Pichu (Redux)

lokitheodd

Holy Balogney
Long long ago, back on Serebii, there was a Sprite/handrawn comic known as the Adventures of Super Pichu.

Well now it's back, and with a completely new, completely handrawn look.
The designs are renewed, the plot is replaned and the whole of it is...

banner-2.png

You know that pokemon has it's heros, mainly Ash Ketchup, and his gang of trusted followers/groupies. You've all heard of Giglar man, the super hero who's actually a middle aged man who nimbly runs around in a rubber Giglar suit. And of tough guy Guy from Ore and his bug eyed girl friend who sees dead people...

But in the crazed world of Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Ore, and beyond, the pokemon need a real pokemon to watch over them and save the day.

That pokemon, is Super Pichu. ;172;

Chapter one,
Panic! At the Day Care

Page 1 : A long introduction
Page 2: Not what it seemed
Page 3: Water is two feet, Pichu is one
NEW! Page 4: A new arrival...?

Character Profiles

Pichu
Hounou

Special thanks to Deviantart for hosting this comic for me.

Last edited:

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Coooool comic i like it ^^
I like ur draw too, itz really awesome and beautiful too :]
Cant wait for the next comic :3

Etnies

Really great! You have a real talent and should continue with your comics and other projects because they look amazing and are very creative:)

Torosiken

This is a title.
cool! You hand drawn it or with comp? I mean tablet.

The pichu is so cute ^.^
lol, they're fall into water.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
:O
Awesome drawing skills!

Heh, a Pichu and Houndour as friends. Didn't see that one coming x)

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
Adventures of Super Pichu is coming back? =O I've always liked the comic and it's good to see old authors coming back here.

I can't give out much criticism, but comic two might bore some people as it's overloaded with text. I personally don't like how I have to scroll around the entire image to read a page.

Looking forward to seeing more. It's too early to give out full crit.

lokitheodd

Holy Balogney
@Toroskien
Yeah, it's handrawn with a tablet on the computer.

@Freelymew

Wow, you remember the old Super Pichu comic? Awesome!

And honestly, comic two is supposed to be a bit boring and overloaded with text. The Houndour is a blabbermouth.
But is the size really a problem? I disn't want to make it much smaller because the text might become unreadable. Hm... back to the drawing board on the composition, then. Literally.

And thanks for the replies, ya'll. I hope to be putting in some action pages soon.

Graceful Shinigami

Lemonade+Ramen
The artwork is really nice here, digital art did always look very fluid and colorful, which suits the comic! The characters aren't always consistent looking, sometimes a bit awkward, but it's really not something big enough to complain much about. Everything else is really nice! The font matches the type of artwork, the colors match, everything about this comic is pretty well done. All that I can complain about is the characters aren't always perfect looking, but it's fine.

Not bad at all :)

squlicky4

Well i thought your comic was grat and humourous i liked the part when pichu dived in to save houndoor but the water was shallow hahahahaha! Well done hahahaha!!!!

lokitheodd

Holy Balogney
Thanks for all the feedback, guys.

-Graceful Shinigami

Yeah, its hard to try and keep the characters consistent, especially when it comes to height differences between them. However, I hope I haven't been doing too bad.

Also, I hope I'm not too late with this thread because another page is up~!