• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of Super Pichu

L

lokitheodd

;384; You know that pokemon has it's heros, mainly Ash Ketchup, and his gang of trusted followers/groupies. You've all heard of Giglar man, the super hero who's actually a middle aged man who nimbly runs around in a rubber Giglar suit. And of tough guy Guy from Ore and his bug eyed girl friend who sees dead people...

But in the crazed world of Hoen, Kanto, Johto, and Ore, the pokemon need a real pokemon to watch over them and save the day.

That pokemon, is Super Pichu. ;172;

Super Pichu is not exactly humor based, like most comics on this board, and has a plot. I use a wacked out method of combining hand drawn art (Call them, Anime Cut scenes if you will), with over world sprites, and other odd methods. I've only done a little so far, but enjoy.

Previews:
Part One
Part two
Part three

Chapter One, Twenty Months of Searching Down the Toliet...
Cast of Poke and People

To the Day care

It's a Cadoozie

Univited Guests

Gloria Estefan?

Bite you

Lunch Time for Two

Newest Episode: Lunch Time for Two
Pichu9.gif

Okay, Okay, it's not much, I know, but I'll be updating often. So, more will come soon! P.S. This chapter was inspired by someone I saw here at the forums. Someone who was looking for a Shiny Febass. To whom ever it may concern: Peace out dude, you inspire me, cause I'm looking for a difficult shiny too ( ;384; Rawr) And I really hope you find it, dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comic looks good so far, and is the shiny Feebas a good or bad thing? By the way, nice job misspelling Ash's name. I hate him. And the name's Gligar Man, not Giligar Man. Good luck with your comic.

L

lokitheodd

Thank you for your good wishes and for pointing out my mistake.

And, A shiny Febass is a good thing, or maybe not, considering how hunting for a shiny sucks the life out of you. At least, I find it a good thing. (So does Team Aqua...)

L

lone_wolf816

This is pretty interesting but some of the backgrounds suck. Also you have some spelling errors and the are we there yet joke ... was not funny>_< The sprites are ok and the plot is different... I think.

;197;- Lone Wolf

L

lokitheodd

Hm. Personally I like the backgrounds, but if you say so, I'll tone it down a bit.

Yes, I know that 'joke' is so old, but I just couldn't help it -.-

My plot... is weird, I assure you.
But thanks for your critique.
-Odd

The Sponge

DISCO INFERNO!
HeHe..I Like This Comic..SHITTO?!? MY SHITTO?!? IS THAT THE SHITTO THE NARRATOR WAS TALKING ABOUT? COOL! And Thanks..I'll Keep Reading

Last edited:
L

lokitheodd

(Is squealling to herself) Sponge_Monkiez likes my comic! Sponge_Monkiez, author of Duskypuff's grim life and other fabulous works likes my comic! Hooyee hooyee!

Anyhoo, (Regains herself) thanks for your comment, I'll update with pride!;172;

The Sponge

DISCO INFERNO!
lokitheodd said:
(Is squealling to herself) Sponge_Monkiez likes my comic! Sponge_Monkiez, author of Duskypuff's grim life and other fabulous works likes my comic! Hooyee hooyee!

Anyhoo, (Regains herself) thanks for your comment, I'll update with pride!;172;
Aw Thanks...But Im Not THAT Sacred...I Just Like Making Comics...Plus I Have Made A Few Comics I Regret Making...But I Really Do Like Super Pichu! Make Another Soon...Please?

L

lokitheodd

Yes yes, thou is right, oh one who brings reason to this otherwise unreasonable board.

I do apologize for my outbreak, and I do respect and enjoy every critizism whether is be good or bad about my comic.
It's just that, I've been a big fan of Sponge_Monkiez's work even before I've joined the board and being complemented by him is like a newbie author being complemented by their favourite author. Which is pretty much what this situation is.

So thanks to all those who enjoy my comic. I realy like it when you post encouraging comments or helpful critizism. Loki out.

~Odd

L

lokitheodd

I'm sorry I haven't been updating in a while, but with school, neo-nazis, Deidra, Vergil, Kadaj, Glen and the Accursed Black Rayquaza being a pain in the *** I haven't had time to really get to work on anything much. But...

Anyway, thank you for your continued support. I'll get right on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunyanma

Candy-Pop
Ha! x3 This comic is funny. Write more!

;249-d; Sunyanma ;249-d;

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
it is a great comic and i like the text bubbles i give a perrfect 10/10

Hikari Tenshi

erghh... hungry...
Wow, great comic! Is this your first? If it is, it seems like you have made comics your whole life. I can't wait to see more, anyway.