• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of Team SilverSky (PG)

Who is your Favourite Character so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
The Adventures of
Team SilverSky

This is my First ever FanFic, so please bear with me. This is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fanfic that would go under the Adventure, Comedy, and Friendship Genres.
Rated PG, so there won't be any blood, swearing, etc. Just your average, Pokemon-esque, comical fighting.

leafstormfire
knightfall
Sound
KoalaLover

Prologue

It had been 25 years since the Time Gear incident. Everything had remained peaceful. Temporal Tower was rebuilt, Darkrai had been arrested, and life continued as usual. Since then, however, many things had happened all over Treasure Town and the Pokemon Planet.

Wigglytuff had since retired from his title as Guild Master, but has been replaced by his spontaneous, adventurous, and caring daughter, Azumarill. Chatot is still at the guild, but has gotten older, the oldest one there, in fact. Besides him, however, all the other members had since graduated or left, except for Chimecho. She continues to make delicious dinners and run the Assembly.

Team PokePals, the team that saved the world twice 25 years previous, are still on the go and have become the most Famous Team in history. The Team includes the once-human Blaziken, who has a special ability called the “Dimensional Scream” that lets him see the past or future when he touches something sometimes. His name is Carl. It was also known that you cannot activate this ability without a partner. The partner who has been with Carl since the beginning, is a Torterra named Terry. Together, they had found more treasure, rescued more Pokemon, and explored more Mystery Dungeons than any other Team.

3 years before this story begins, a red gem randomly fell from the sky, along with 6 more within the next 24 hours. These were known as the Colour Gems, one for each colour of the Rainbow. They came from the previous planet that contained them, and give the entire Universe its colour. The Pokemon didn’t know it, but the reason this happened was that something disastrous happened over on the other planet. The gems were hidden in separate areas, like in a volcano or a lake.

Now we come to the present. Meet Mira the Piplup, one of this story’s heroines!

“Hey Everyone! I’m Mira, and-“ she greeted the Audience, ultimately breaking the fourth wall. “Whoops! Sorry. Better get back to the story.”

Mira had always wanted to be an Exploration Team. Team PokePals had been her role models for as long as she could remember. They inspired her to explore and becomes a hero. There was one problem, though.

“Oh hi Tepig!” she said happily to the Fire Pig Pokemon while walking near the Kecleon Shop. “I’ve always wanted to be on an Exploration Team! And I thought you may want to, too! So I was wondering if you wanted to join me!”

“No, because you talk way too much,” he responded to Mira’s question rudely. It was true, though. She had always been a chatterbox, and blurted stuff out.

Mira was ready to give up on her dream. She had pretty much asked everyone in town, with the same answer every time. She would have to either change her personality or not join a Team. She didn’t want to do either of them.

However, earlier that day, while no one was there, a portal popped up near the entrance of Treasure Town. From it, was an Eevee. It lay down unconscious on a smooth rock, by a small waterfall.

The waterfall just happened to be the place where Mira goes to redeem herself, and relieve any stress she may have. And she was heading there right now. She may not know it yet, but an epic adventure was about to begin.

Author's Note's: Sorry if the prologue was too short. Used Arial, Size 12 on Microsoft Word, and went OVER a page, but it seemed shorter than other Prologues of other FanFics. Again, this is my very first FanFic, so it may not be as good as others on SPPF. But I hope you still enjoy!

Last edited:

ChaosMudkip

Tepig Hunter
Just stopping by here really. The rainbow has seven colors. Not six. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. ROY-G-BIV is the common memorization term.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Just stopping by here really. The rainbow has seven colors. Not six. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet. ROY-G-BIV is the common memorization term.

Whoops! Forgot about Indigo (It wasn't ever that popular or well known, so I often forget about it). Thanks for pointing that out. Will go fix it.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Ah! Shiny, you didn't tell me you were making a fan-fic! This sounds pretty good with the ingenious idea of including another planet...put me on the PM list!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Ah! Shiny, you didn't tell me you were making a fan-fic! This sounds pretty good with the ingenious idea of including another planet...put me on the PM list!

Yeah, I thought about making a FanFic for a while, then I finally decided to actually do it! Wish me luck!

Oh, and you have been added to the PM list!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Chapter One
Panic Attacks

Sadness had spread all over Mira’s face. The realization of her having to either change herself or give up on her dream was heart-breaking to her. She never wanted to do either at all.

She had just exited Treasure Town, and went up to the place where she calmed herself down when she’s feeling unhappy: A small yet beautiful waterfall that plunged into a rocky area. A pool of water sat at the bottom.

The Piplup sat down on the rocky ledge, and stared into the falling water, blue feathers shifting in the breeze. It was a beautiful day, but it wasn’t so sunny inside her. The sound of the water plunging down relieved a little, but it wasn’t enough. Will I ever fulfill my dream? she thought sadly to herself.

That was when Mira spotted something strange in the reflection of the waterfall. It was lumpy and a lighter shade of brown than the rocks in the area. She turned around. Sure enough, the brown lump was there. The Piplup decided to investigate. As she got closer, she noticed that it was furry. Mira got even closer, only to be horrified to see an Eevee, lying there, and unconscious.

The Piplup started to panic. “An unconscious Eevee! What happened to it? It needs help! How is it gonna get help? AAH!” she yelped. Then she stopped. “Hey, wait a minute. I know what to do!” Mira ran as fast as she could back to town. She kept going, running past tents and wooden houses until she reached a small shop run by two Chameleon-like Pokemon: The Kecleon Shop.

“I need a White Gummi and an Oran Berry ASAP!” she shouted at the green Kecleon. The Colour Swap Pokemon quickly grabbed the two requested items, white, crescent-shaped gummie, and a blue berry, from a shelf and gave them to her.

“That will be 825 poké, please,” he said kindly to the Piplup.

“I’m sorry, but it’s an emergency!” Mira yelled again. “I’ll give you the money when I get back. OK?”

“OK, but remember to come back with money!” he exclaimed as the Penguin Pokemon ran off.

Mira was hot on her heels once again, racing back to the Eevee. Going past the boundaries of Treasure Town, then over to the spot where the Pokemon was. It was still there.

Good. Now I can hopefully get it back to health, she thought.

First, Mira grabbed a slightly bowl-like rock, and dipped it into the pool of water, so she could obtain some. Then, she took a small, yet bulky rock, and crushed the White Gummi and Oran Berry together on the ground with the said rock. She finally put the powdered items into the bowl of water, and stirred it. Once the mix became sort of pasty, Mira poured it into the Pokemon’s mouth.

She learned about this paste in First-Aid class, but the type of Gummi depends on what Pokemon you were dealing with. Turns out her First-Aid experience paid off, as the Eevee slowly regained consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes, and Mira was the first thing she saw.

“Phew! I’m glad you’re OK,” the Piplup said in relief. But the other Pokemon wasn’t OK at all. In fact, she screamed.

“AHH! A Pokemon is talking to me! How did you do that?” she said half-frightened, half curious.

Mira was confused. “Uh, what?” she said, confused as ever. “All Pokemon can talk. You did it too…”

“WHAT?!?! I’m not a Pokemon. I’m a human!” the Eevee exclaimed.

Mira laughed. “You? A Human? Unless I’m very much mistaken, you’re an Eevee. Not a human.”

The Eevee was obviously confused. “What are you-“ she was saying, until she looked down. She saw a furry collar and small brown paws. “Hold on a second.” She ran over to the pool of water, the best she could get to replace a mirror, and looked into it. The Piplup was right. Reflected back was a brown, furry face, with long ears. She started to panic.

“How did this happen? Why am I an Eevee? Where am I? How did I get here? AAH!”

“Uh, excuse me?”

“I should be a Human girl. A HUMAN!”

“Hello?”

“What is happening to me? AAH!”

“STOP!”

The Eevee listened to the Penguin, and stopped, but still breathed heavily.

“OK, so besides the fact that you were Human before, do you remember anything?” Mira asked. The Eevee thought this over.

“W-Well, no… except my name,” she stuttered. “My name… is Trish. I’m sure of it.”

“I’m Marina, but everyone calls me Mira,” the Piplup introduced herself. “It’s nice to meet you.” The two shook hands.

“Well anyway,” Mira began, but was suddenly interrupted by another voice of panic.

“Help! Help!” It shouted, until they saw that it was coming from a yellow, mouse-like Pokemon with red cheeks, known as Pikachu, rushing past.

“Wait!” Mira yelled, getting the Pikachu’s attention. From its tail, Trish could see that it was a female, as there was a dent in it. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s my little brother,” she told Mira. “He’s gone missing, and I don’t know where he went!”

“Do you have any ideas on his whereabouts?” she asked.

“Well, he wanted to go to Serenity River, but my mother said no to that,” Pikachu explained. “He could’ve run off there! Who knows how much danger he’s in?”

“Don’t worry! Me and Trish will rescue him!” Mira exclaimed, pulling Trish over.

“Wait. What?” Trish said in confusion.

“Oh Thank You!” Pikachu thanked them.

“Great! Let’s go, then!” Mira shouted quickly, pulling Trish along.

“What? No! I didn’t sign up for this!” the Eevee yelled as Mira took her in the direction of the river.

AN: I hope this chapter was good. Please enjoy. I'll probably add chapters weekly.

Last edited:

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
She had just exited Treasure Town, and went up to the place where she calms herself down

Calms should be calmed, as it is in the wrong tense. Also, I think the story could use a bit more description...? There's a lot of dialogue going on there. Other than that, I like it. No, love it! Keep it up, ShinyLugia101!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Calms should be calmed, as it is in the wrong tense. Also, I think the story could use a bit more description...? There's a lot of dialogue going on there. Other than that, I like it. No, love it! Keep it up, ShinyLugia101!

Thanks Leafy! I've fixed that, and added a little bit more detail.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Due to inactivity, I never got the New Chapter done until..... now. Here it is!

Chapter Two
The Journey Through Serenity River

“Umm, excuse me, what’s-your-face?” Trish asked the blue-feathered penguin Pokemon that was dragging her across a grassy plain. She was amazed that the Pokemon could carry her this far, as Eevee were known to be a little bit heavier than Piplup.

“The name’s Mira, remember?” said the Piplup, a little bit confused, as the other Pokemon was one of a very few amount of others who have forgotten what her name was.

“Right, Mira,” Trish corrected herself. “Do you have any idea of where this ‘Serenity River’ is?”

“Oh, yes. Me and my family goes there all the time,” Mira explained. “Actually, it should come into view anytime now.” Sure enough, the two soon came to a ledge. Looking over it, there was a majestic river, which reflected the sky like a mirror. Multiple cattail-like plants stuck out from the sides. A stone path lay beside the river, leading to a marsh-like area.

“We should take the stairs,” Trish suggested, pointing toward the stone staircase to the left of them. But then, Mira’s Piplup instincts told her to kick in those two left feet most Piplup have, and trip. As Mira was still clinging onto the furry, brown, foxlike Pokemon, Trish came tumbling down with her.

One minute, Trish and Mira were looking at the beautiful scenery of Serenity River, the next; they were falling off a ledge, at risk of plunging into it. Fortunately, the mud surrounding the river slowed them down and prevented them from a watery disaster, but they were now in a muddy one.

Trish shook the mud out of her fur. Mira did the same with her feathers. She then took something that was hanging around her neck, and scrubbed the mud off of that. Trish never noticed it before, but now that she looked at it, it was a necklace with a wooden charm. Indented in the round block of wood were three small gems: One that was blue, one that was light pink, and one that was yellow. The gems were all surrounding one larger gem, this one as clear as crystal.

“Hey Mira? Where did you get that necklace?” Trish asked the Piplup once she was done polishing the necklace Trish was referring to.

“You mean this?” Mira said, holding up the peculiar accessory. “My mom gave it to me for my twelfth birthday, which was a bit over 2 years ago. She travels a lot. Anyway, do you know how old you are? I’m fourteen.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure I’m fifteen, so a year older than you?” the Eevee said, thinking a bit before answering. “But enough chitchat. Don’t we have a Pichu to save?”

Mira gasped. “I almost forgot that that was the reason we came!” she exclaimed, before facepalming herself. “Come on, Trish!” And with that, the two new friends followed the stone path into the marsh, with Mira saying, “Just so you, with me, there’s no such thing as ‘Enough Chitchat’.”

The voyage through the River’s marsh went off to a good start, as Trish and Mira found the first two “stairways” fairly easily. But at B3F, a blue water fish Pokemon, with purple feelers on its cheeks, also known as a Wooper, appeared out of nowhere and attacked! Mira sent out a Pound attack, by giving a large slap to the Pokemon. Trish just stood there, rooted to the ground.

“Well, are you going to just stand there, or are you going to attack this Wooper?” Mira exclaimed to the Eevee.

“Attack? What do you mean?” Trish asked back, confused. Mira gave her the “Are you kidding me?” look.

“Never in my life have I seen a Pokemon that didn’t know how to attack,” the Piplup muttered under her breath, and then turned to Trish. “Just, ram your entire body into this Wooper here.”

Trish nodded, and then started to run at full speed, fur blowing against her back. Then, she slammed into the Wooper, causing it to fall onto the ground.

“Congratulations! You used a Tackle Attack!” Mira said, a bit on the sarcastic side. As soon as she said this, however, the Wooper suddenly disappeared in a puff a smoke.

Trish, a bit creeped out by this, stuttered, “W-w-what j-just…”

“Yeah, that happens whenever a Pokemon faints,” Mira explained, knowing exactly what the Eevee was going to say. “But where they go, exactly? That has always been a mystery. No one knows!”

“Well, we should continue on,” Trish pointed out, still a bit bothered by what just happened.

Three Lotad, two Wooper, two Poliwag and one Masquerain later, the two Pokemon reached the missing Pichu. He somehow got tangled up in some cattails.

“Heave!” Mira shouted, as they were pulling on some of the plants. Mira and Trish pulled and pulled, and then there efforts paid off, when the cattails snapped off.

Pichu jumped out toward the girls. “Thank you!” he shouted.

“We have to get you out of here first, though, so don’t thank us yet,” Trish explained to the small child. Pichu nodded, and the two friends led him out of the marsh of Serenity River.

When Trish, Mira, and Pichu got out of the marsh, however, a Pokemon was waiting for them. It was bird Pokemon that had a dark grey head with a music note shape sticking out it. It had colouful body feathers, consisting of yellow, green, and blue. It had a red beak and yellow talons, plus a white ruff of feathers around its neck. It also had a dark grey, metronome-like like tail. It looked a bit old, and Trish imagined that it if was younger, its colours would be more vibrant.

What it said, however, completely baffled Trish.

“You have completed the test with flying colours. Congrats!” He exclaimed with a smile.

AN: It was so easy to describe Chatot for some reason. Once again, please enjoy this chapter! Point out any mistakes I've made.

Last edited:

Garch0mp0utrage

SemiPokemonUnMaster
I've been reading this for while and it's ok. One thing you could do is be a little more descriptive about the dungeons, battles and such. Remember, try to place everything together and let it make sense. I don't see any mistakes this chapter, but I guess that's cuz I was reading too quickly :p. Keep up the good work!

I've actually been planning out a PMD fic for quite a while now, so I guess I can maybe help you with this.

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I've been reading this for while and it's ok. One thing you could do is be a little more descriptive about the dungeons, battles and such. Remember, try to place everything together and let it make sense. I don't see any mistakes this chapter, but I guess that's cuz I was reading too quickly :p. Keep up the good work!

I've actually been planning out a PMD fic for quite a while now, so I guess I can maybe help you with this.

Thanks Garch0mp! If there's one thing I'm not that good at, it's describing things in full detail. I'll try my best at working on that, though!

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Ooh, nice. Really enjoyed it. Some things to work on:

Use of senses - Heard, smelled, tasted, touched, saw

Description - try and decribe just one thing in particular.

Suspense - you surprised me with chatot, but maybe someone bigger.

Flashbacks - you don't have to do this one, but just a thought. :)

Can't wait to see what happens next!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Thanks Leafy. I'll try to keep that in mind for future chapters. But what do you mean by "Describing one thing in particular"?

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Like, instead of listing all the objects in one room, (I'm not saying you did, :)) just focus on that plate of pie...with the deli- well, you get the idea.

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
This has the potential to be even better (not saying its bad, its great), but it seems a little fast paced.
Trish just was turned into a Pokemon and is suddenly rescueing a Pichu with a Piplup she just met. Maybe she could show some more emotion or... I'm not really good with reviews, sorry.

This is a great story; I absolutely love PMD fics. Take the advice of the people above me, it'll help. I wonder where you will take the rainbow gems in the plot. Glad to see that Chatot is still at the guild, but why is he at Serenity River? Hmmm, questions, questions.

Like Garch0mp0utrage I am also planning a Mystery Dungeon fic, so I fully support any author who writes one.
I will be keeping my eye on this, great job.

Edit: Could I please be on the PM list?

Knightfall signing off... ;005;

Last edited:

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
AHH! I completely forgot about this! Sorry guys who read this, but I'll get working on it ASAP.

knightfall, you've been added to the PM list. And thanks for the advice, everyone.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
And, without further adieu...
Chapter Three
Mira Goes Into Super Happy Mode

“Uh, what?” Trish asked with a confused expression on her face. “A test? What do you mean?”

The old Chatot just looked at the two of them and said, “A test to see if you’re ready to join our Guild!” Trish was about to ask more questions, when Mira raised her hand for her to stop.

“I can explain,” the Piplup began. “About a week ago, I was given an offer to join the Town’s Guild. It’s called Wigglytuff’s Guild, but Wigglytuff has since retired. I guess you can call it ‘Azumarill’s Guild’ now, but that isn’t official. Anyhow, I had the choice to go by myself, or to go with someone else. You see, I didn’t really want to go by myself, plus my parents hated the idea of going off into Mystery Dungeons by myself, so that was out of the question. I attempted to find a partner, but most of the others refused to join because they were too busy or because I talked too much. See? I’m talking too much right now."

“I was just about to give up on the possibility of a lifetime, when I found you, Trish, unconscious. I attempted to save your life, which worked by the way. You didn’t seem to care that I talked a lot, and you had amnesia, so the only thing you’d be busy with is to find out what happened to you. Then Pikachu came and asked for help, we saved Pichu, and then we came here to find Chatot. Beats me why he’s here.”

Chatot let out a small chuckle. “Kecleon told me that you rushed to his shop earlier today in an emergency. So we got Pikachu to spy on you two,” Chatot said, as the Pikachu from before came up to them from behind him. Both Trish and Mira raised an eyebrow at her.

“Sorry guys, but Chatot insisted on it,” Pikachu apologized.

“After we heard that Mira possibly found someone to form a team with, we set up the test, to see if you’re worthy of joining the Guild. And you are!” Chatot exclaimed.

“Whoa whoa whoa,” Trish suddenly interrupted. “What do you mean by, ‘forming a team’? How does this affect me? And…. why exactly did you get someone to spy on us?”

“THAT IS CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT,” Chatot said very sternly. An awkward moment of silence followed.

“Mood swing much,” Trish whispered into Mira’s ear (if she even had one) afterward.

“I know,” Mira whispered back. “He does that a lot."

Pichu, who had been silent for a while, suddenly spoke up. “I can answer the first question,” he said. “By a Team, we mean an Exploration Team. Exploration Teams go through the Mystery Dungeons scattered around the world in hopes to find treasure and discover hidden secrets. They also help the community often, by rescuing other Pokemon and capturing outlaws."

“My dream is to become a famous explorer, and travel the world. See the sights, collect strange artifacts, and help others along the way,” Mira explained, her eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

“And exactly how am I a part of this?” Trish asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, I know you’ve had a long few hours and that you have little to no recollection of your memory,” the Piplup explained. “But, I was wondering if you’d like to form an Exploration Team with me. It’s not like you have that much elsewhere to stay…”

Trish thought this over. She’s right. I don’t really have anywhere else to go, the Eevee thought. But it was so random and the fact that she had to make a decision then and there, she couldn’t really make up her mind. “Uh, well…”

“PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE?!?!” Mira begged, dropping onto her knees and looking up to Trish with the sad puppy eyes. Sadly, the sad puppy eyes where one of her weak spots.

“Oh, all right then,” Trish finally said after reluctantly looking at those sad, sad puppy eyes for too long.

Mira suddenly let out a big, “Yippee!” and a victory dance, in which everyone else there backed up a bit, and slowly.

“I came here to congratulate you on the test, which was to rescue Pichu,” Chatot explained to Trish, and failed to explain to Mira. He seemed to be back to his cheerful self.

“So you mean, Pichu wasn’t in trouble after all?” Trish asked, starting to come to realization.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying,” the Music Note Pokemon replied. “I took him to the deepest part of Serenity River instead of making him go in alone, so he wouldn’t get hurt, and then wrapped him in those cattails. I told him that, if you were to fail to get him out, there was a low-lying cattail that he could pull and become set free."

“Well, should we go to this ‘Wigglytuff’s Guild’, then?” Trish asked.

“We definitely should,” Chatot agreed, and they both swiftly turned to see a huge cloud of dust.

“Where did that come from?” Trish said hesitantly.

“Mira,” Pikachu and Pichu simply answered.

“Hurry up guys! Stop being such Slowpokes!” Mira yelled from the base steps of the Guild. The others were just getting to the gates of Treasure Town. Slowly, they came up to the Piplup, huffing and wheezing.

“Don’t go…..so fast…..next time,” Trish said, all out of breath.

“Sorry guys, but I’m just SO excited!” Mira exclaimed enthusiastically, unable to sit still.

“Before we…..go in…..you Mira…..have some…..unfinished business…..at the…..Kecleon Mart,” Chatot attempted to explain.

“I do?” Mira thought out loud, trying to remember. Then she did. “Right! I got to go pay for my stuff! Thanks Chatot!” She then, once again, ran off to town with a cloud of dust behind her, while everyone else collapsed to the ground.

“KECLEON!” Mira yelled from across town, until she reached the shop that the mentioned Pokemon worked at. “I’m sorry that I took so long, but I have come to pay for the stuff that I bought."

“Oh, good,” the Green Kecleon said. “I was hoping that you’d be back soon”.

Mira reached out her hand and placed something in Kecleon’s. “There you go!” she exclaimed. “825 poke!” Directly after saying this, she happily ran off once again.

“Bye,” Kecleon attempted to say, but he didn’t think that Mira heard him.

Turning to his brother, the Purple Kecleon, he exclaimed, “There we go, the 825 poke we were waiting for”. He opened his hand up, and the other Kecleon gave him a puzzled look.

“That…is two pebbles and a paper clip, bro,” the Purple Kecleon explained. The green Kecleon looked down at his hand, for it was true: in his hand were a grey pebble, a white pebble, and a green paper clip.

“WHAT?!?!” he shouted, but then stopped. “No, I’m not in the mood of chasing Pokemon or holding a grudge. I’ll let it slip today."

When she heard the sound of fast-paced footsteps and dust being thrown into the air, Trish knew that her Piplup friend was coming in her direction.

“I’M BACK!” Mira happily yelled. “You all rested and ready to go to the Guild?”

“Yeah, I think we’re good now,” Trish replied. “Pikachu and Pichu just left to go back home, and me and Chatot aren’t all out of breath anymore."

“Good, ‘cause now we have to go up the stairs!” Mira exclaimed, and then quickly started to go up the staircase beside her. Trish looked at the Piplup, then up, and then gasped. There seemed to be at least 500 stairs to climb, probably more than that. The top almost touched the sky.

All Trish could do was stand there and let out a small “Meep."

Last edited:

Knightfall

Blazing Wordsmith
Nice chapter. Glad that this has returned.

Remember what I said about being glad that Chatot was still at the guild? I take it back. I now recall how irritable he was in the games; I feel pity for Mira and Trish, beacuse now they have to deal with him.

I can't wait to see how the guild has changed, and the new apprentices there.

Good job.
"Til next chapter.

Edit: I voted for Chatot. :)

Knightfall signing off...;005;

Last edited:

Sound

Nice story. I absolutely love Mira's personality. Would you mind adding me to the PM list?

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
@Sound: You have been added to the PM list!

And thanks for the feedback, guys! :D