• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship (Pokeshippers fic, PG13)

Did you like 'The adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship' so far?

• Total voters
Ah, I see we have yet another person who believes that there's something between me and Water Spirit to deal with.

I'll tell you now that both me and WS agree that there is nothing going on between us. We're just really good friends.

(I hope no one looks in my thread! Oops!)

Anyways, I'll still allow this. I like to see what people think about the me and WS shipping.

Hard to believe Alfonso was the one. Then again, he did say that he loves to hear the sound of Pokeshippers hearts being broken in the morning. (He said that when Misty only made a Cameo appearance at the start of the Houen League.)

Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Please PM me when the next one is up. :)

See ya. ^_^

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
*cracks up* I love this fic. Parodies rock. Can I be on the Contestship? Pretty please?

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
Alfonso: Dub-added. You *******. Just wait, my friends of the Slash Six WILL get you!
That line was funny....

Anyway, I liked it. Even though it WAS Pokeshipping, but there was Contestshipping too.

Random Person: Must you mention your hatred of Pokeshipping everywhere?!

Me: Yes. BECAUSE IT'S MY DUTY.

*coughs* Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way... Whatever happened to Mindripper? Did he just stop watching pokemon, or become another shipper or what?

I'm just curious. Because we constantly argued and never got along, and I don't think we agreed on anything. But still, I wonder. o_o

Last edited:

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Ah ha ha, ah ha ha, ah ha...ha...*coughs* Yeah. Well, I got the PM about a few days before the post was actually posted, which confused me greatly.
PokeProphet said:
You're on the radar system. The confusion is due to the fact that English is not my first language, so I didn't express myself quite well there.
Oh. Right; I kinda forgot about that, as your English is pretty darn good for a second+ language. ^^' My bad.

Nice job, penmenship/spelling/grammer-wise. Although I did notice a 'General Colcray' and switches between uppercase and lowercase me.

Loved all the contestshipper angst DM13 had; just like him, no?

*clears throat* SALVATION! *cheers*

Had to get that out of my system. But can you blame me? I am no longer the only girl on the ship! *dances weird dance*
PokeProphet said:
gladdecease: Water Spirit? Is it really you?
Water Spirit: In the flesh. Wanna hug, gladdy?
Gladdecease: You know I don’t do hugs. But it’s so great to see you again.
"gladdy?" That's a new one; you make it up just for this? 'Cause you know how much I adore nicknames. At least you got the no-hug thing right; thanks for remembering.
PokeProphet said:
With that, PokeProphet and Water Spirit left for the captain’s chambers to talk to Kiori. Pokeplayer984 walked away too. He needed some time alone.
HER. Of all people in the infinite galaxy, it had to be her.
Half way to his room, he heard quick footsteps behind him. He turned around, and saw gladdecease walking up to him.

gladdecease: Hey, PokePlayer. Ehm, can I ask you something?
Pokeplayer984: What?
gladdecease: Well…
Pokeplayer984: Spit it out!
gladdecease: I was just wondering. When Water Spirit entered the deck, you and DM13 seemed a little, well, aggravated. Now I can imagine DM13. His origin as an Imagineshipper makes him hate Contestshippers as much as Advanceshippers. But I don’t understand why you seemed so angry. Wanna tell me why? Because you and Water Spirit always seemed so close.
Pokeplayer984: *whispering* We were.
gladdecease: What happened?
Pokeplayer984: We got into an argument.
gladdecease: About what?
Pokeplayer984: About how we should behave towards the other ships. Water Spirit believed we could and would one day live in peace. That we should try to respect all the other ships. I disagreed with her.
gladdecease: I don’t get it. You…wouldn’t like peace?
Pokeplayer984: I would love peace, but the forums just don’t work that way. People that support different ships shouldn’t talk to each other, it just results in more flaming. And even if all the shippers could live in peace, there are still the anti-shippers. And people from other forums. There’s no way we can all get along. It’s not possible.
gladdecease: But why did that make you two split up? You were such a great couple! And being friends doesn’t mean you have to agree on everything! It means you respect each other despite your differences. You should go talk to her, I really think that in the end things will work out and…
Pokeplayer984: Dream on gladdy! That’s not the way the world works. Things like that only happen in fanfics!

This would have been a great moment for Pokeplayer984 to slam the door. Unfortunately, spaceships only have sliding doors. So take my word that this door sounded very angry, as it slided open and closed again.

gladdecease: *Sighing* Yup. Things like that only happen in fanfics.
*laughs* Loved the slamming-door-sliding-door thing, and that I was able to try and console someone else. And that people haven't given up on WS/pokeplayer984; I've been wondering how long that'd last.
PokeProphet said:
Kiori: A pokedex entry about Advanceshipping hints? Farfetch’d, as the Pokemon that symbolizes Advanceshipping? On the Pokeshipping thread? Jokes!?!? You have a twisted sense of humour.
Hey! I remember that one! So your taking real-life happenings and putting them in here? How weird is that? But in a good way, I mean...
PokeProphet said:
Of course, the Tormentor was one of his nicknames, like he had many. The Anti-n00b. Slash Vader. The Merciless. But those were just nicks. PokeProphet knew who and what he really was.
He was the leader of the Slash Six.
He was the self-declared nemesis of Pokeshipping.
He was the reason no Pokeshipper OR Advanceshipper never showed their face on the GLshipping thread.

He was Alfonso.
Oh. Why didn't I think of him? *slaps self*
PokeProphet said:
Dragonmaster gasped. So this was it then. He saw his whole life just flash before his eyes. Playing Pokemon Yellow at elementary school. Playing Pokemon Silver at junior high. Playing Pokemon Ruby at high school. Wow, he certainly played a lot of Pokemon!
*laughs* That was funny.

Liked this chapter...and would appreciate a PM when next chapter has been posted...one that doesn't come off as a premonition. ^^'

Ja!

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
good update. I'm looking forward to chapter 4. May I suggest that you put the update in the first post, so the entire fic is in one post.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
*laughs* That was so funny! I loved the hilarious moments! Should ahve known it would be Alfonso. Anyway, this was a good chapter with action and humor=loving it! :D

~~*Mist*~~

Kiori

♥Tea for Two♥
PokeProphet said:
Kiori: A pokedex entry about Advanceshipping hints? Farfetch’d, as the Pokemon that symbolizes Advanceshipping? On the Pokeshipping thread? Jokes!?!? You have a twisted sense of humour.

Huh? XD I seriously never thought that I'd be in here, until Jo-Jo pointed it out just recently. But I still didn't get that part. XD;; Ah...I get confused too easily sometimes. >.>;; Anyone want to explain it to me? ;-;

Kyoto-chan

-rolls over laughing- This fic gives me a good laugh. -bubbly eyes- I'm a Pokeshipper! Not a very active one, but one nonetheless! >_<;; -coughs- Can I~~~ be a part of it?

-gnaws on sugar packet- I have to choose Meatloaf. xDD But I LOVE this fic.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kojho

Like I said before, the characters included must make themselves known at the pokeshipping thread, where PokeProphet and I will judge their worthiness. If your a big enough shipper, your in.

Chapter Four won't be up 'till next weekend if I don't finish by Tuesday. I have a great idea, but need the right chracters. A little writers block.

*Goes off and watches Star Trek next Generation.*
Kojho out.

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Kiori said:
Huh? XD I seriously never thought that I'd be in here, until Jo-Jo pointed it out just recently. But I still didn't get that part. XD;; Ah...I get confused too easily sometimes. >.>;; Anyone want to explain it to me? ;-;
An incident awhile back in the Pokéshipping thread where they were talking about what Pokémon represented Pokéshipping, and they made that comment as a side comment.

PokeProphet

Still believing!
Thanks everybody for all your heart-warming reactions. I'll answer some of your questions right now:

I'll tell you now that both me and WS agree that there is nothing going on between us. We're just really good friends.
Well, I needed some pairings for the story, and PokeshipperVeteranshipping was the first one I thought of. I'm glad you don't want me to get it out of the fic. By the way, don't worry that you're the only one who's getting paired. I'm thinking of some very, very surprising pairings myself.

Hard to believe Alfonso was the one. Then again, he did say that he loves to hear the sound of Pokeshippers hearts being broken in the morning. (He said that when Misty only made a Cameo appearance at the start of the Houen League.)
Alfonso's character was perfect for the plotline. I'm really happy he wanted to participate.

Can I be on the Contestship? Pretty please?
Sorry, but no. I have other plans for you. Be patient for a few chapters, I promise you will make an appearance.

By the way... Whatever happened to Mindripper? Did he just stop watching pokemon, or become another shipper or what?
I have no idea. He's a name on the long list of Pokeshippers Who Just Went Missing. Maybe one of the older Pokeshippers knows. I'm glad you're enjoying this fic too, by the way.

Ah ha ha, ah ha ha, ah ha...ha...*coughs* Yeah. Well, I got the PM about a few days before the post was actually posted, which confused me greatly.
Sorry for the inconveniece! There was a bit of a misunderstanding between me and Kojho, which was totally my fault. He thought I would post the chapter right away, while I needed access to the computers at school, where I saved the document. Hence the delay. Again, a thousand apologies.

Loved all the contestshipper angst DM13 had; just like him, no?
Hey! I remember that one! So your taking real-life happenings and putting them in here? How weird is that? But in a good way, I mean...
The story is a mix between things going on on the forum and things Kojho and I thought up for the plotline. We try to stay true to the characters, while creating the story.

good update. I'm looking forward to chapter 4. May I suggest that you put the update in the first post, so the entire fic is in one post.
I'm glad you like it buddy. But I think we will keep posting the story like this. This way works better for us. Sorry.

Well, it's sorta like this: I didn't want myself to be the Captain anymore. It was fine when this story was just a sig, but I didn't want to keep it up because I thought it would be arrogant. Which ment I needed two things; Somebody with the power and authority to relieve me from my function and a reason for the powerful person to be angry with me. I ended up with you for the powerful person. Since you're a mod AND a Pokeshipper, it would make sense for you to be my supreme commander. The reason for you to be angry with me was harder to think off. Then I remembered the two jokes I made a while ago about Advanceshipping in the Pokeshipping thread, and how you always disagree with behaviour like that. So I decided that that should be the reason for you to be angry with me.

-rolls over laughing- This fic gives me a good laugh. -bubbly eyes- I'm a Pokeshipper! Not a very active one, but one nonetheless! >_<;; -coughs- Can I~~~ be a part of it?
Like I said, we're trying to put as many people in the fic as possible, and there will be some (guest-)appearances, but it's really impossible for us to include every Pokeshipper on this forum. We would have a cast of over a hundred people. Still, we'll see what we can do.

Kojho

Sorry for the inconveniece! There was a bit of a misunderstanding between me and Kojho, which was totally my fault. He thought I would post the chapter right away, while I needed access to the computers at school, where I saved the document. Hence the delay. Again, a thousand apologies.
Yeah, there was kind of a mix up. I had the PMs ready, and I was going to wait until the chapter was actually posted. But my computer got a virus, and everything had to be erased, My documents, files, pics, everything, including the PM list. So I just sent them out before the chapter was posted, and hoped PokeProphet would get it up before anyone read it. My fault.

I'm still waiting on confirmations from some members. I need them as characters, but also I need their permission. So the next chapter is delayed until they get back to me. Once they do, it should be a matter of minutes.

Kojho out.

gladdecease

Master Coordinator
Oh, gosh! I had no idea that happened! I'm sorry for acting so stupid about that. *sweatdrops* *bows* Please forgive!

Kojho

Please, if you like the fic, don't choose meatloaf. We're not getting an accurate response for a rating when people do that.

F

FireIce

I must've read this fic like...Ten times?
I support all shipping XD except Advance Shipping >.< *torches advance shippers houses* ..oops... >_>
The U.S.S Pokeship rocks ^^

(This is the first time I've posted on something besides fan art requests x_x)
(Don't mind me, I'm insane)

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
Dragonmaster gasped. So this was it then. He saw his whole life just flash before his eyes. Playing Pokemon Yellow at elementary school. Playing Pokemon Silver at junior high. Playing Pokemon Ruby at high school. Wow, he certainly played a lot of Pokemon!
Actually, I'm in my last weeks of middle school. :D

I'd actually like to see some more drama over my *ahem* shipping preferences.

Would be better if it was like "Star Wars", but this is fine the way it is. ^_^

Kojho

Actually, the next chapter is going to have alot more StarWars in it, seeing how I am a StarWars freak. Some of it you might not recognize the elements, since its from the New Jedi Order Series.

Arrow

The Southern Cross
Melody: Captain, we need reinforcements. The advance shippers down here have been joined by Altoshippers, we’re outnumbered.

Oh come on, there are barely any altoshippers here. XD

PokeProphet: Keep your eyes open people. We don’t want to be getting stuck in an altoshipping fanfic or something.

Poor altoshippers. XD They get battered around here too. Mehwell, all fun and games. Love the concept too. I would've never thought of something like this. Despite being from another ship, its still fun to read. Keep going!

Kyoto-chan

I think it would be funny if there was a U.S.S. Hoennship somewhere. (I /do/ know that most Hoennshippers are in fact, Advanceshippers, but I and Commander Cody [I DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR!!] are one of the few Pokeshippers there...) Then the crew of the Hoennship would be fighting and eventually separate--heeeey! Like The Voyages of the U.S.S. Leagueship, there could be another spin-off! xDD

-coughs- Anywaaaay...can I be on the contact list for the next chapter? ^^ If you can, it'd be very great. -gnaws on something random- Arigatou-su!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;