• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship (Pokeshippers fic, PG13)

Did you like 'The adventures of the U.S.S. Pokeship' so far?

• Total voters

Alfonso

Derpgull
Draconic Mage said:
There is probably a ship or two for each ship(that sounded odd), and I think that it would seem alot more realstic to the forum if you put actuall members who support said ship on the other ships(I'm almost confusing myself here)

What the hell? All the people who have appeared on the SS. Pokeship have been Pokeshippers. >_> And I'm pretty sure all the other people have been representatives of their respective pairings. -_-

More Alfonso and Slash Star at some point! I'm too much of a b*stard to NOT appear again! ;D

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
Alfonso said:
What the hell? All the people who have appeared on the SS. Pokeship have been Pokeshippers. >_> And I'm pretty sure all the other people have been representatives of their respective pairings. -_-

More Alfonso and Slash Star at some point! I'm too much of a b*stard to NOT appear again! ;D
you know, flygonboy69 had you make a little guest appearance in the leagueshipping spinoff too ^_^ He needs to update.

Kojho

Kojho said:
Okay, the next chapter should be up tommorow night. It has a huge battle scene in it, with almost all the major ships. if anyone here has read Destiny's Way, a Star Wars book, you'll be obliged to compare this to the battlescene, since alot of it is based off of it.

There has been a little change of plans, and the chpter will have to wait, because I kind of scrapped it...

As I was reading it, I realized it suc*ed, so a started over. I moved the big battle to the end of the fic, but this chapter should have a pretty interesting twist I think you'll like.

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Ahhh... finally I can review this. ^__^

Firstly, I have to say that I truely love this fic and I really like how well both of you are co-ordinating the story in such a fluent way. ^__^ The first chapter was a great opening to the story and enlightened us well on the purpose and opening characters of the story.

Chapter 2 was fantastic and I am honoured that you dedicated the chapter to me PokeProphet. *bows* ^___^ That was very kind of you and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. And the pokeplayer/WS shipping have returned! XD I'm interested to see where that goes but on the whole, a truely great chapter and I loved Alfonso as the villian. ^___^

Originally posted by pokeplayer

I'll tell you now that both me and WS agree that there is nothing going on between us. We're just really good friends.

We are? We did? *gets elbowed in the stomach by pokeplayer* OW! Huh? Ohhhhhh..... yeah..... we did! XD

Originally posted by pokeplayer

(I hope no one looks in my thread! Oops!)

Need I say more? ;)

Originally posted by kojho

There has been a little change of plans, and the chpter will have to wait, because I kind of scrapped it...

As I was reading it, I realized it suc*ed, so a started over. I moved the big battle to the end of the fic, but this chapter should have a pretty interesting twist I think you'll like.[/QUOTE]

Oh no! Aww... I was really looking forward to reading it today. Oh well, I hope everything goes well for you as you do it again and if you need any help, don't hesitate to send me a PM. ^___^ I'd be happy to help you.

OK then, good luck and look forward to reading more!

Take care

WS
XxX

Kojho

Here is long-awaited chapter four:

Bridge crew:

Capt: WaterSpirit

Weapons Officer: DM13

Strategist/ Sheilds: Pokeplayer984

Helm: General Solcray

Internal tactical officer: gladdecease

Melody: Captain of ship’s guard

Hakajin: Medical Officer/Doctor

PokeProphet: First officer

Fighter pilots of Hope Squadron:

Kojho: Hope Leader

Blacknite: Hope 2

Carina: Hope 3

DM13: Hope 4 (temporary)

Pichufan05: Hope 5

Mistymix89: Hope 6

Stacee: Hope 7

Chapter 4

We join our hero’s aboard the USS Pokeship, as they receive a distress call from the distant USS Contestship.

Capt. Coral Eye: Mayday! Mayday! This is the USS Contestship, requesting aid. We are under assault by approximately 30 Gymshipping fighters! Heavily outnumbered! Repeat…

WaterSpirit: Okay people, we are the only friendly ship in range, and its up to us to help. Plot the coordinates General Solcray.

General Solcray: Aye Captain, course set, flame engines online.

WaterSpirit: Commander Kojho, prepare to scramble Hope Squadron.

Kojho: Aye Captain.

The squad leader rushed to the hanger bay to ready the fighters.

DM13: Captain, requesting permission to aid Hope squadron in its fight.

WaterSpirit: Permission granted. PokePlayer, take the helm.

DM13 rushed after Comm. Kojho while PokePlayer slid into the pilot’s chair.

WaterSpirit sunk into the Captain’s chair, puzzled by DM13’s spontaneous action. It wasn’t like him to willingly put his life on the line.

There was a flash as the USS Pokeship exited hyperspace and fired its primary engines toward the distant battle.

Kojho: All pilots to your stations, STAT. I repeat, all pilots to your stations, this is not a drill.

The faithful starfighter pilots of Kojhos’ personal Hope squadron rushed to their fighters, and one by one the ground crews moved away as their canopy’s snapped shut. (Imagine the scene where the snowspeeders are taking off in Episode 5)

In minutes, the starfighters of Hope squadron were pouring out of the launch bay.

Kojho: This is Hope leader, all wings report in.

Blacknite: Hope 2, standing by.

Carina: Hope 3, standing by.

DM13: Hope 4, four lit and ready to go.

Pichufan05: I’m all green, Hope 5 out.

Mistymix89: Hope 6 standing by.

Stacee: Hope 7 online.

The squadron started to form up as Commander Kojho was receiving the coordinates.

Kojho: Hope squadron, alter course to sector 5,0,0,6. Bank 60 degrees on my mark. Three, two, Mark!

The squadron sped of at top speed towards the floundering Contestship.

Meanwhile aboard the USS Pokeship, the crew was manning battle stations.

Pokeplayer984: All hands to battle stations, man the hint turrets.

General Solcray looked doubtfully at the view screen, which was currently showing an already helpless Contestship getting weaker by the moment.

General Solcray: Captain, are you sure Hope Squadron can handle this. Their still using outdated Kanto hints. They don’t have enough firepower!

WaterSpirit: Pokeplayer984?

Pokeplayer984:I really don’t know the specs, I’m just subbing for DM13!

WaterSpirit: Well, I just got back; do we have any secret weapons or something?

Gladdecease: DM13 would be the one to know, he is the weapons officer.

WaterSpirit: Can we reach him?

Gladdecease: We only have one-way communications, there’s too much interference.

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion coming from the comm. Unit, which happened to be set to Hope squadron’s frequency.

Stacee: 2, pull up, they’re on your tail!

Blacknite: Where are they, I can’t see them! Help!

There was another loud explosion that was identified as Blacknite’s fighter being vaporized by a Gymshipping loyalty missile.

Kojho: 4, did he make it out?

DM13: Roger that Hope leader, he ejected right before it blew, thank god.

Carina: Hope 5, bank right, there’s a bogie on your six!

Pichufan05: I can’t shake’m!

DM13, swung his fighter around as he looked for the rookie. There, he saw him. 5 was juking this way and that, trying to shake the enemies of his tail.

DM13 tightened his grip on the stick, trigger finger ready.

DM13: 5, break left on my mark. Now!

5 pulled away just as DM13’s Maiden’s Peak hint connected. The enemy fighter disintegrated.

Pichufan05: Thanks, sir.

DM13: That’s why I’m here.

Back aboard the bridge, PokeProphet wondered if it was worth it. Aw, shucks, might as well give it a try.

PokeProphet: Captain, I’m defying a direct order from Starfleet, but I can’t stand by and watch more people die. We do have one weapon that could turn the tide. But a lot of it is dubbed, so it’s risky.

WaterSpirit: What?

PokeProphet: Gotta Catch ya later. It is an episode packed full of awesome hints, and contains enough power to destroy a whole fleet. Only I and DM13 know of its existence.

WaterSpirit: okay, give it a shot.

PokeProphet: Powering hints now.

WaterSpirit: Fire at will.

Suddenly, a huge burst if fire erupted from the Pokeship’s gun batteries, and when it died down, there were no more enemy ships for light years.

WaterSpirit flopped down, almost missing the chair.

WaterSpirit: I-I guess that did it.

Haha, a slight cliffhanger!
What will happen in the aftermath? That is up to PokeProphet...

Last edited:

Kojho

Sorry, the PM list got deleted.

EXP:282

Is Back!!! For now.
Ohhhh im enjoying this!
Hope 7. I like that cause 7 is my fave number XD

Kyoto-chan

-claps- Another awesome chapter! ^^

Ehhh...I remember I was on the PM list. ^^;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;-

Strategist/ Sheilds: Pokeplayer984

Ah, you made a good choice about where to put me.

Pokeplayer984:I really don’t know the specs, I’m just subbing for DM13!

You put in a very good line, along with a good situation, and put in my charcter quite well. I must say, I am impressed.

Loved the battle scene. Imagined it quite alot like Star Fox Assault. (I've been playing the demo so much, I badly want that game.)

Nice way to end it too. Though something was a little vauge. I'm guessing the WS in this fic didn't keep updated with hints like the one in real life.

Well, got a new PM to check out. See ya. :)

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Cool chapter, Kohjo. Though I maintain that it'd take a helluva lot more than a handful of Gymships to take us down. ;) ...Come to think of it, why Gymships? Misty/Brock and May/Drew aren't in any kind of opposition.

Kojho

Nice way to end it too. Though something was a little vauge. I'm guessing the WS in this fic didn't keep updated with hints like the one in real life.

Your right, but remember that this isn't real, and I needed somthing srong enough to wipeout a good deal of ships. Also, remember that she was on the Contestship for a while, out of touch. I used Gymships for no particular reason other than to have an enemy. You'll see why later on, Im going to be making alot of ships enemies, even if they arent such a threat.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Wow, this is great! Sorry I hadn't read it before, I'd been kinda busy with school and my own fic and stuff. But it's really hilarious! Don't know much about Star Trek, but I know enough to get what's going on. And I get to be the ship doctor! Yay! That's so perfect for me! Can't wait for the next chapter! PM me, kudasai!

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Excuse me, when do I do the villain part?

Lol I really love this fic. It's also really great how it has members from Serebii in it as characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Kojho

Excuse me, when do I do the villain part

You;ll get your part, wait and see. Trust me, I think you'll fid it suitable.

Kyoto-chan

Ugu~~...in case you haven't noticed, people are still voting "Meatloaf". ^^;

-rolls in chair in anticipation for the next installment-

And like Hakajin, I don't know so much about Star Trek, either. ^^; But I still love the fic! ^_~

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

H

Hatsumi

Whoops! I accidently clicked on the 5th part of the poll...I actually meant to click on 'meatloaf'... xD *gets whacked in the head* x.X

Anyways..even though I am an advanceshipper...I enjoy reading other ficcies on different ships, as long as they don't reach a point where it gets annoying...actually any fics that are annoying... And besides, this fic is quite unique. ^_^ I'll continue to read and try my best not to flame you. *evil smile* kidding. =]

edit- When my post was unedited, I just read the first page of the thread. Well, I just read through the whole thread and i realized that Kojho said you weren't suppose to click on 'meatloaf'. So for my REAL answer to the poll, 'I don't like it, but I don't hate it.' I'm just iffy. So sorry 'bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiang

It's really funny, I love it! *goes to vote*
Yay! I'm a Pokeshipper but even more of a Contestshipper! Go the hints!

-Ralts ;280;