• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

::The Aeon Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
______________AEON REGION RPG______________
SPRITES IN THIS THREAD MAY NOT BE USED BY ANYONE

kaythx.

aeonbanner.jpg

The Aeon Region RPG is an up-and-coming text-based RPG, that will hopefully blow the competition out of the water. At this point, the RPG has been in the works for three years, and the site is nearing its completion.

As you may be thinking, no, this is not a carbon-copy of every other RPG out there. We strive to be as original with the RPG as we possible can.

This thread is a huge advertisement method of showing of the talent that has been put into the site. The sprites here were not created by me (except a few), and proper credit has been give to all artists involve. I claim no credit for any work in this post, unless otherwise stated. All sprites are © Hark, Aviculor, Nevermore, shadow_91, Kitsune, Tutimetzel, aocom, ToTo, and Pearled.​

We are currently in need of:
○ Base Stat Compilers
○ Trainer Spriters
○ Item Spriters
○ Talented Writers

Contact me for details.

light.gif

First off, we are introducing the new Light-type. I'm sure the concept isn't foreign to you, and that you may be thinking "Wow, how clichéd." On Aeon, however, the Light-type is incredibly balanced, provides a weakness to the overly-powered Dragon-type, and provides user with a whole new slew of moves, such as Lucidity, Panacea, and Ascension.

For more information on Light-type Pokémon's standing against other typed, please see the chart at the bottom of this post.​

Pokédex
#001: Baalaa
001baalaa.gif

~Lamb Pokémon~
grass.gif

Pokédex Entry: BAALAA have a small sprout on their back that is said to have it's own small brain. It has its own sense of touch and is extremely useful when running away from predators.

Evolves into Bolambo at level 16.

#002: Bolambo
002bolambo.gif

~Lamb Pokémon~
grass.gif
dark.gif

Pokédex Entry: The plant on BOLAMBO's back is used mainly for protection. It is useful for protecting BOLAMBO's small, sensitive eyes, and will attack with a mind of it's own.

Evolves from Baalaa at level 16.
Evolves into Lombaba at level 36.

#003: Lombaba
003lombaba.gif

~Llama Pokémon~
grass.gif
dark.gif

Pokédex Entry: The large plant on LOMBABA's back is fully developed, and used for fighting. It is able to use a wide variety of attacks, including many dark attacks.

Evolves from Bolambo at level 36.

#004: Kitglow
004kitglow.gif

~Fox Pokémon~
fire.gif

Pokédex Entry: KITGLOW are known for their playfulness. They are highly intelligent, and sometimes when they are extremely happy, they display abilities of psychokinesis.

Evolves into Fauhyre at level 16.

#005: Fauhyre
005fauhyre.gif

~Fox Pokémon~
fire.gif
psychic.gif

Pokédex Entry: FAUHYRE have learned to use their telekinetic powers more thoroughly than KITGLOW. They will often try to help their trainers with their abilities.

Evolves from Kitglow at level 16.
Evolves into Luminovix at level 36.

#006: Luminovix
006luminovix.gif

~Fox Pokémon~
fire.gif
psychic.gif

Pokédex Entry:

Evolves from Fauhyre at level 36.

#007: Pinander
007pinander.gif

~Courageous Pokémon~
water.gif

Pokédex Entry:

Evolves from Slamander at level 16.

#008: Slamander
008slamander.gif

~Heroic Pokémon~
water.gif
fighting.gif

Pokédex Entry:

Evolves from Pinander at level 16.
Evolves into Pulvander at level 36.

#009: Pulvander
009pulvander.gif

~Luchadoré Pokémon~
water.gif
fighting.gif

Pokédex Entry:

Evolves from Slamander at level 36.

#010: Insinge
010insinge.gif

~Ant Pokémon~
fire.gif
bug.gif

Pokédex Entry: INSINGE can run at amazing speeds. When they run, they shoot out a hot gas from their abdomen in order to leave a burn on any predator that tries to follow it.

Evolves into Scorchant at level 14.

#011: Scorchant
011scorchant.gif

~Ant Pokémon~
fire.gif
bug.gif

Pokédex Entry: SCORCHANT store two chemicals in their abdomens that combine when they feel threatened. When they come in combine, they create a hot gas that is sprayed at the foe that can reach up to 100 degrees Celsius.

Evolves from Insinge at level 14.

#012: Zappy
012zappy.gif

~Grasshopper Pokémon~
electric.gif
bug.gif

Pokédex Entry: Unlike its evolution, ZAPIROTH, ZAPPY cannot store a lot of electricity in their body. Because of this, ZAPPY randomly discharge, knocking themselves out.

Evolves into Zapiroth at level 14.

#013: Zapiroth
013zapiroth.gif

~Grasshopper Pokémon~
electric.gif
bug.gif

Pokédex Entry: ZAPIROTH rub their knees together in order to charge up electricity in their body. When ZAPIROTH is hit, it will release all the stored electricity at once in order to stun the foe long enough for it to hop away.

Evolves from Zappy at level 14.

#014: Hootent
014hootent.gif

~Owl Pokémon~
normal.gif
flying.gif

Pokédex Entry: Because of their adorable appearance, HOOTENT are a popular Pokémon for many new trainers. However, in battle, it is a well-rounded opponent, sometimes displaying bursts of telekinetic activity. They are often seen studying other Pokémon from the trees.

Evolves into Scholowl at level 22.

#015: Scholowl
015scholowl.gif

~Owl Pokémon~
psychic.gif
flying.gif

Pokédex Entry: SCHOLOWL are said to never forget anything they learn or experience. In addition, their telekinetic powers have developed such that they are able to lift themselves with only its mind, making them deadly quiet.

Evolves from Hootent at level 22.​

Trainer Sprites
ash.gif

Adult Ash

trainer-1.gif

Gym Leader Sean​

Item Sprites
antiqueball.gif
Antique Ball
Price: Cannot be purchased.
Rarity: • • • •
Description: An original Poké Ball from years past, the top must be unscrewed to release the Pokémon.

snareball.gif
Snare Ball
Price: 1000 :money:
Rarity: • • •
Description: A ball that better captures Pokémon that have used accuracy increasing moves.

nurseball.gif
Nurse Ball
Rarity: • • • • •
Description: A special Poké Ball that catches Happiny, Chansey, and Blissey without fail, and maxes out their happiness. Available only to Nurse Joys.

crystalball.gif
Crystalline Ball
Description: An exclusive, crystal-topped Poké Ball.

permafrost.gif
Permafrost
Price: 4000 :money:
Description: A chunk of frozen soil with an intense cold emitting from it. It evolves certain Pokémon.

radiationstone.gif
Radiation Stone
Description: A stone that has been exposed to intense radiation. It evolves certain Pokémon.

presentsack.gif
Present Sack
Description: A cute little sack of gifts. It evolves certain Pokémon.

harmonystone.gif
Harmony Stone
Description: An eerie hum resonates from deep within this music note-engraved stone. It evolves certain Pokémon.

coronetstone.gif
Coronet Stone
Description: A crown made from the stone of Mt. Coronet. It evolves certain Pokémon.

ancienttablet.gif
Ancient Tablet
Description: An worn tablet with mysterious hieroglyphs. It evolves certain Pokémon.

dexred.gif
Pokédex
Description: A device that contains a database of every known Pokémon.

gearblack.gif
(Standard Model)
gearwhite.gif
(Executive Model) PokéGear
Description: A device with several useful functions, created by the Telios Corporation.

frostsphere.gif
Frost Sphere
Description: A mystical orb with that chills the surrounding air.

voltsphere.gif
Volt Sphere
Description: A mystical orb with that sends a small shock through anything that it directly contacts.

pyresphere.gif
Pyre Sphere
Description: A mystical orb with that is very hot to the touch.

poffincooker.gif
Poffin Cooker
Price: 3000 :money:
Rarity: • •
Description: A titanium pan, used for cooking Poffins. A heat source is required.

normalpoffin.gif
Poffin
Rarity: •
Description: A delicious baked treat for Pokémon.

Aeon Map
aeon.gif

Miscellaneous
frigindi.gif

pirandi.gif

zappini.gif

daytimeicon.gif

nighttimeicon.gif

bannerbgd.gif

bannerbgl-1.gif

abrachao.gif

snorlaxchao.gif

pikachuchao.gif

zappinianimation.gif

PlotomAnimation.gif

Type Chart
typechart.gif

FIN.

Last edited:

Fillet-O-Fish

wollywogs are jerks
Wow, these are really nice! I particularly like the grass line, and the Antique Ball is cool looking.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Why, thank you. The grass line was done by Hark, and the Antique Ball by Nevermore. ;D

We have the entire 150 + Evodex done, but I was too lazy to put them all up there. :b

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Wow. I'm totally amazed.
The pokemon actually seem like something nintendo would do. That tiny little cute grass sheep, turning into a part dark type that actually scares a dark type lover like me... amazing.
I only have one question. Is this some kind of Forum based RPG, a program that uses something like Peter O.'s starting kit, or something completly different?

See Ya Later!

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
It is a text-based RPG, currently hosted by InvisionFree. We are planning a game, however. The link can be found in my profile.

If you want a sneak peak at the sprites that will soon be put up here, about 90 of them have complete Dex entries over at the site. haha.

gtab x3

Very impresive job done on all your sprites, very amazing. Hard to critique on your work, but i'll try. Ash's pikachu, is a bit messy, meaning like hard to see. to me t looks more like a chingling.

RauniKai

one fire at a time
wow, all of these sprites are very professional looking!

Having said that, a couple personal nit picks. [take them however you like]

a fire/psychic fox? really? Isn't that a bit over-done?

and also, the poffin cooker and the pyre orb are the same sprite.

Yes the sprites look great and I look froward to play the game but did you do any work here? I don't think an advertisement is allowed, you should put up some of your work for the game so it won't get closed. Just wanted to let you know.

Rapid Distortion!

Amateur Philosopher
Holy crap. Everything here Is soooo awesome I can't even tell ya. Wicked. Please continue work on this, everyone involved. Love to see more. Epic stuff. Love like all of your ideas too. I'm gonna continue staring at these sprites now lol

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I like everything except the trainer sprites. They seem too...cluttered. On the ash one, there's too much going on, maybe take out the Pikachu, even though it does have a cute effect, or make a new pose. I can tell you or whoever edited D/P/Pt sprites(and that's okay) but the style...just doesn't match up. Don't get me wrong, tehy're great, they just seem...odd to me.
I like how you gave the mapping a new twist. It looks great. Just the colors and the style make it very attractive to the eye. I like the purple colors, they were chosen well.
Everything about the pokemon has basically been said, they're sprited great!
I love the Sugimori art, very well done on those.
I'll be looking forward to more in this region for I think I've seen this one before on some other website...
Possibly not...

Yami Ryu

Tbh I can't find anything to crit on the sprites, they all look so frelling official.

But what I can comment on ... Fan Art =/= Fan Sprites. So .. why did you post three drawings in Fan Sprites :/

The shading on the Flamingo also seems conflicting; like there's a light source above/infront, infront, below/infront

Xerth

gahh i despise you, you are like my rival! lmao.

just kidding, im pretty impressed my favorite are the graphic arts of the pokemon, like the flamigo?

who made them> there awesome

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
gahh i despise you, you are like my rival! lmao.

just kidding, im pretty impressed my favorite are the graphic arts of the pokemon, like the flamigo?

who made them> there awesome

aocom does his own art.

Ryan, it's great that you want people to see the works, but you should really have some credit. D:

Xerth

aocom does it himself eh? fricken amazing though like seriously the art is awesome!

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
The credit is in there, my darling Jacob.

Oh, and Yami, you're right. I removed any non-pixel art.

EDIT: Post tidied up, and new sprites added. :D

Last edited:
Ack I love this thread. The sprites are really amazing. ;; Sadly you're not allowed to post stuff from others, especially if it's advertising something so I'll have to close this.

You may post the sprites that you made though. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.