• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Afro-Trainer (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isy

Summary:
Lyle is a mixed race young man who deals drugs for a living and battles in his spare time.

Chapter 1: Hello World

"Thank you young man. This Vinigra® will do my husband just fine"
"What's your name, sonny?"
-"It's Lyle. Lyle Smith, ma'am."

Our hero, Lyle, had just completed his first successful delivery for a very successful pharmaceutical company in Kanto. Many elderly people order Vinigra® for their also elderly pokemon.

Vinigra® is a drug/TM that relaxes pokemon and teaches them the move 'Harden'.

After his very successful deal, Lyle began heading towards home. He was very excited to tell his father, Tyrone, about how successful his first delivery went.

"Dad, I'm home!"

A large, angry, dark skin-toned man replied: "B**** A** N****, what the f*** you want? S***."

"Dad, it's me, Lyle!"

"Oh, sorry son. How'd your day go on that...ugh...job?"

"Fine, everything went just as I expected it to."

"Hmph. When I said I wanted you to become a drug dealer like your father, I didn't mean that p**** s***."

With a 'not this again' expression his face, Lyle uttered out "But da-" but was quickly interrupted.

"Oh, shut up, Tyrone!" A very pale skinned woman about the age of 38 walked into the room, scowling at Tyrone.
"Your son is making an honest living. I can't say the same for you."

Tyrone changed his bitter expression and smirked.
"Oh shut up, Susan. You weren't saying that before we got married!"

In the midst of all the chaos, Lyle sneaked out of the house and sat outside. It was beginning to get dark and the clouds looked mighty gray.

Lyle felt an internal conflict rise within his soul. He didn't know if what he chose to do was the right decision. If he chose the honest life, he let his father down. If he chose the dirty route, he'd let his mother down.

Just as Lyle dived deep into his thoughts, a middle-aged black man walked up on the porch.

"Here kid, this is for your father. Tell him it'll make his merchandise grow real good. Heh heh heh heh..."

It was a pokeball.

Lyle nonchalantly walked back into the house, seeing his father and mother still arguing.

"Actually, what kind of B**** A** N*** name is LYLE anyway, Susan?" Tyrone shouted.

"Remember the name you came up with incase Lyle was a GIRL, Tyrone?"
"Pakstinisha!" Susan retorted.

"I name my children whatever the F*** I want, B****!" Tyrone screamed .

Lyle rolled his eyes in disgust and walked back outside. Lyle stared at the pokeball in his hand...

Lyle smiled and said "You know what, pokemon inside of here? I'm keeping you for myself. I'm going to have TWO jobs..."

To be continued.....

This possible meme is already too forced for my liking.

Psychic

Really and truly
So funny I forgot to laugh. Wouldn't make a very good meme either, in my opinion.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.