• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

`~*~The Aipom/Ambipom Fan Club!~*~`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome,one and all to...

ambipomegg.png
AipomEgg.png

`~*~The
Aipom/Ambipom Fan Club~*~`​
00000gq1.png
00001yg5.png

Helluuu everybody!If you like/love aipom/ambipom you came to the right place!In this club it's all about them so if you wish not to talk about them you may go somewhere else.Before you are welcome to join you have to read thge rules below->

-Rules-​
1.DO NOT post one liners or you wil be banned
2.Read spp and sppf rules
3.No flaming whatsoever
4.I'm looking for a co-owner,but don't ask me
5.if you sumit fan-art give credit to who made it
6.In first post,post lover of aipom/ambipom in the color dark orchid
7.If you join be active unless you tell me your going to be away
8.Remember to have fun!

NOTE-I HAVE ALL RIGHT TO BAN ANYONE IF THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!

1st warning-freebie
2nd warning-1 week ban
3nd waring-banned PERMADENTLY

Banned/Warned People
No one!!Yea!Trust me,you do not want to be here. :/

~People and there powers~
Owner//`*-Dawn-*`
Co-owner//

~Members~
`*-Dawn-*`
*~Aipom Star~*
weavile8696
Buizelfan61393
aipom123

Owner-can ban,reject/allow members,start topics and have control of this club
Co-owner-can reject/allow members,start topics and have control of this club
Regular Members-can start topics,and summit fan-art

All About Them!

Aipom-
Aipom appear to be purple monkeys. Their beige faces have round eyes and a constantly cheeky smile. Along their heads are large, oval-shaped ears and a cowlick. An Aipom's arms are completely purple with no actual paws nor fingers present, while they do have visible feet instead.

The most famous feature of this arboreal Pokémon is the three-fingered hand on the end of its tail. It uses its tail for many purposes, such as grappling onto tree branches, picking fruit and manipulating objects. It uses its tail so much that its real arms aren't as dexterous as a result.

Ambipom-Ambipom is a much larger and advanced form of Aipom. It now has two tails with each a hand with red-tipped fingers. These are much more versatile than Aipom's tail.

Fan-Art-
Chao's by weavile8696

Topics
Which do you like more,Aipom or Ambipom?
What first got you interested in them?

*Credits*
weavile8696 for chao's
bulbapedia for entries

Thank you!You guys are awesome!

Ok everybody,join up!

Last edited:

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
lover of aipom/ambipom

Hi `*-Dawn-*`!!! I've been waiting for a club like this for ages!!

Aipom (I think its obvious!) because its just soo much cuter and I love its voice!! <3

Ash's Aipom in the anime! I <3ed how mischievous it was and how cute it was! I'm super upset its now with Dawn and is an amibipom... :(

lover of aipom/ambipom

Hi `*-Dawn-*`!!! I've been waiting for a club like this for ages!!

Aipom (I think its obvious!) because its just soo much cuter and I love its voice!! <3

Ash's Aipom in the anime! I <3ed how mischievous it was and how cute it was! I'm super upset its now with Dawn and is an amibipom... :(

Yea!Your now a member!Although that I like that its with Dawn and turned into an ambipom,lol!I just think it looks wayyyy more profesisnal when they go into contests ^^

Well,we have our differences :D

Anyway great job ^^ And one a few more people come in I will chose a co-owner ;3 <~

weavile8696

pokemon master
lover of aipom/ambipom

when i got intrested in aipom and ambipom,
gold/silver games....but really intrested in anime,,,,ambipom,about a year before diamond and pearl games came out

my fav out of the 2,
well aipom is cuter and better voice like aipom star said,but ambipom is much more powerful,so ambipom........

I WISH THAT ASH STILL HAD AMBIPOM!!!!!......

Last edited:
lover of aipom/ambipom ambipom is in my top 3 johto evolutions!! if u watch the series then you'll know that dawn has an ambipom......i wish ash still had it ......

Can you post why you like them?If you do I would be happy you add you....
Anyway,I still think that Dawn should have it though!Like I said before it looks wayyy more profesinal in contests with Dawn ^^

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Yes, I think we all know that Dawn has an Ambipom! And me too! I didn't like it one bit when it got traded!!! i've even claimed Ash and Aipom together!

And, yeah, we all have our differences! I don't really care though! ^^

Ok I requested fan-art so I should be getting a banner within the next couple of days.Which reminds me,I didn't even awnser the topics!

Ummmm,maybe aipom??No,ambipom,no aipom,no ambipom.I really don't know!I love 'em to bits!I guess I love them equaly ^^

Really when I first saw it!I change my favorite pokemon monthly so I guess when I got the pokemon card with aipom on I loved it!

weavile8696

pokemon master
ok i edited my post ;D.
last year i had a ffew aipom on diamond ,along with every legendary on every game exept celebii,deoxys,and mew....,well i tried to evolve it but it never worked!!! i have to teach it double attack and i cant!! wah wah!

weavile8696

pokemon master
hey my frind caaz can make us some other banners,they r soooooo cool,can i show u once he makes them?

weavile8696

pokemon master
hey my frind caaz can make us some other banners,they r soooooo cool,can i show u once he makes them?

Buizelfan61393

53, in Buizel Years
lover of aipom/ambipom

Definitely Aipom, it's just much cuter, and cooler than Ambipom. I was disappointed when the Aipom in the show evolved. I didn't really mind so much that it was traded (especially since it's still in the show). I like both Buizel and Aipom, so the trade didn't affect me so much.

When Aipom first came out in Generation 2, I didn't really pay much attention. But when Ash's Aipom came around in Season 9 (Battle Frontier) I really started to like.

weavile8696-I would love to see your friend's banner ^^

Buizelfan61393-Welcome!I'll add you right away to the members list!

Members-Remember you can start topics after the all the members anwsered them!

Buizelfan61393

53, in Buizel Years
Thanks, I tried to join the last version of this club, but the owner wasn't very nice...for reasons (the reasons i guessed and the ones he mentioned) I hope won't apply here...

But, I do draw, and I don't think I have any Aipom art currently to show, but I will try to get something soon.

i finnaly traked down where this request was coming from :p
I'll start making the banner
>Second line.<

Delete this message,it is counted as spam.Don't post here unless asking to join.:/Well,I'll start an new topic-
(I know the awnser to many people but I'll ask it anyway)

Where you happy when Ash/Dawn's aipom evloved?
Yes,because,well its Dawn and when she entered contests she looks wayyyy more profesinal with it ^^

Last edited:

Buizelfan61393

53, in Buizel Years

Yep, I even answered this question in my first post. Sure, she looked more professional with an Ambipom, but I still preferred little mischievous Aipom.

Last edited:

Buizelfan61393

53, in Buizel Years
Well, anyway. I guess I'll say what those "reasons" were that prevented me from joining the last club. One, the owner told me that my ranking was too low (i have only six posts, but i post mostly in clubs, so i have at least 500 posts in reality by now), and that he was much harder on "new members."

The second reason is, i believe he was a bit biased against me, because I'm a Pokephile and one of my attractions is Aipom. So there, now i've said it. Hopefully this time it won't be a problem for anyone? :p

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~

No way! I <3 Aipom more than anything and was screaming when it was evolving...! Well kinda. I like Ambipom a little, but it sounds so wierd in the Anime! Also I think Dawn suits cute Pokemon, so Aipom was better. I don't think professionalism means anything!

The second reason is, i believe he was a bit biased against me, because I'm a Pokephile and one of my attractions is Aipom. So there, now i've said it. Hopefully this time it won't be a problem for anyone? :p

And, no its not a problem for me! I'm not attacted to any Pokemon that way, but I was with someone in another anime, so I know all about it! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.