• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Hellooooo
The clan is making no progress and becoming boring.
Sincerely, someone who realises.

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
ohh forgot to post
won one match against Mazz yesterday forgot the score xP
won two matches against dlord yesterday also one 6-0 another 4-0 or 3-0 i forgot xP
also had a battle against Sneasel_Claw my win 5-0
had another battle :3 this time with Rai i won 1-0 close match :)

Last edited:
Well... Is anyone else gonna sign up? If not, then I'll begin testing. Anyone with some free time, please be sure to help. Ktnx

Rai777

I lose a match against DT, dragontamer98, it was a really good fight, until I got haxed as f, I closed the window, and spammed 30 lines (around) of rage on the chat, regardless, good game.
Btw, I think hes applying for a sub for the war team, I give him my feedback, not only because of THIS battle, but I have noticed hes a skilled player, who not many of us have paid attention to, so I suggest he should get a chance on the war team, kthnx
Edit: had a battle with Poker, I won 4-0

Last edited:

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
had two battles with dlord
one was a draw
the other my win 5-0

GrovyleCelebi

Pokemon Resistance
Hellooooo
The clan is making no progress and becoming boring.
Sincerely, someone who realises.

I agree & since the leaders (no offence) are excatly doing anything to make this place better then they shouldn't be a leader to begin with. what's a leader that doesn't do anything for the clan to make it better sure some of us don't know excatly what the leaders talk about, but AA clan would be alot better if they tried to make thing excting for us

darklord18

also dont forget poker tounrey sign up if interested

now here a tourney

this will be ou tounrey, we start of 8 member allow

rules

ou
no hacks
sleep cause
starnd battling rules

name
FC
Timezone

again leader may change stuff if they please

if someone able breed and ev please pm asap

also dont forget to join poker tourney if interested

Last edited:

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
maybe the leader are busy with rl.

we approve your guys idea execpt the wifi idea due to need of po event for po only member

now if u got a suggestion or idea, PM all leader or me with

the idea
and how u want it done (u want it done in the way u think best.

First, we know the leaders are busy with real life stuff, but Im gunna be the first to break the bank and openly say we need more leaders. Also, you posted this on your opening
I'm one of the leader here, i prefer to keep in the shadows so i don't really do much expect help with the chat.
"Dont really do much", in honesty, this makes me think we have nobody filling in their role as what a leader SHOULD be doing. No offense. Now, by saying
we approve your guys idea execpt the wifi idea due to need of po event for po only member
, you are speaking on ALL 3 leaders behalf by saying because there is next to no capabilities for events on PO, its only fair to make everyone except the 3 or so members who only have access to PO not have access to wifi events. That is just stupid. I've already complained about this, its like saying "We shouldnt be allowed to have wifi events because there arnt any events for games that arnt pokemon"... Then, by saying we have to PM you our event and how we wanted it done, COMPLETELY contrasts with "Oh, the leaders are busy with real life stuff and have no time", and do you think we dont have the skills required to run an event on our own?

now here a tourney

this will be ou tounrey, we start of 8 member allow
Disregard anything I had here, this is being changed to a standard tourney.

STANDARD DOES NOT MEAN 4-6 OUS >: (

Last edited:

Curly!

Name: Curly
FC:1807 0986 9054
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): Played in LG/SS I would rate 7/10 mabye but i havent battled in a long time.
Reason for Joining:Never been in a Clan, Started Pearl for fun and think it would be a great idea to meet new people who in joy the game.
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):!!!!!

Bingo20

quick question if i breed a haxed pokemon is it considered a hax as well?

darklord18

Name: Curly
FC:1807 0986 9054
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): Played in LG/SS I would rate 7/10 mabye but i havent battled in a long time.
Reason for Joining:Never been in a Clan, Started Pearl for fun and think it would be a great idea to meet new people who in joy the game.
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):!!!!!

accept pm poker or myself for your test battle

Rai777

Thanks mysti @__@, I really do aprove with you, no need for quoting or stuff, I just approve with your comments, sorry for lazyness

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Right, after a long discussion between DL and myself, we have come to a conclusion that we feel is beneficial for everyone.
I cant say all of it here, so it will be explained in chat.
However, with the recent barrage of complaints which I take full responsibility for, all complaints should be PMed to leaders and/or members directly.
Secondly, with the approval of events posted ages back, im gunna try and sort these out. Unfortunately, im on holiday throughout next week, so i guess i will plan them then, and you guys finish any outstanding events going on now.
Thirdly, relating to the above point, members will be given more opportunity to host events. They will need to be approved and checked by leaders first.
Finally, there might be an election soon to come up with a fourth leader. If approved by other leaders, they will compile a list of suitable candidates and then you guys will vote.

Coolio

darklord18

and i got some bad news

I have decide to step down as leader

i have my reason for stepping down

now to repacment i pick either rai, msyt or grow

Status
Not open for further replies.