• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai777

look im annoyed at stuff not happening in the clan no one is helping others to help make anything in AA working. im fed up with it & if nothing doesnt happen within a week im gonna leave AA & since im on holidays ill be on everyday to check whats happening.

i am loyal to AA but i dont like how this place is so boring nothing to do &nothing to help us learn & grow together & honestly leaders arent doing much ill put that in.

so one week or im out thats it.....

Thanks grov, thats exactly what I feel right now, basically guys, Il stick to every word of grovyle, except of course the holiday thing blah blah who cares

darklord18

look im annoyed at stuff not happening in the clan no one is helping others to help make anything in AA working. im fed up with it & if nothing doesnt happen within a week im gonna leave AA & since im on holidays ill be on everyday to check whats happening.

i am loyal to AA but i dont like how this place is so boring nothing to do &nothing to help us learn & grow together & honestly leaders arent doing much ill put that in.

so one week or im out thats it.....

i agree we have 2 tounrey we have yet to finish and i pretty sure i had my gym battle with nashus for the league

Rai777

Uh anyways...had two matches against kima, first one I won 3-0, then 5-0, gg!

Rai777

Well guys, I have a trip this thursday, il leave for 10 days or so, just letting all of you know.

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
End of the Line

To all Airborne Aces still currently with us:

It's been real, and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. At least not for a large portion of this clan's lifespan, and don't worry-I'll fill you in on just why that is shortly. Ultimately, Firestar and I have agreed that we're putting this clan to sleep so that it isn't further damaged. That's because this clan's wings have already been clipped over and over again by individuals within. I'm sure Fire will have his own piece to say before the thread is shut down and removed, but here's mine.

To all of you "members" who are constantly complaining, to all of you who whine more than a 4 year old who was just denied a new toy, to all of you frauds and sycophants, to all of you little ingrates who say "this clan is boring and dying and nothing's happening here": YOU are the people who killed it-case in point. You all seem to forget that most anyone with the maturity and responsibility to be able to run a clan also has a life outside of it (i.e. college, work, relationships, etc). Too easily you think that nothing is getting done when in fact you've already had most everything handed to you. To that all I can say is, "Grow up." Do you have any idea what it's like to run a clan filled with people like you? Not likely, since you're too absorbed in your own little Middle School and High School worlds to see anything beyond it. You all focus too much on the stupid and less important stuff; thinking that your rank in the clan truly matters. Your rank doesn't matter, and the most successful online clans do not even have a formal ranking system.

I'd now like to take a moment to thank those of you who tried to tell me that you should be running the clan in my stead. THANK YOU for adding so many years onto my life with how much I laughed. You couldn't run a mile let alone a clan to help others achieve success. Most in specifically, Darklord. We had our differences in the beginning, we had our differences in the middle and I chose to play nice and hold my tongue, but in the end you were worthless in this clan. Sure you tested people and had ideas for tournaments (I'll give you that you actually did that much), but your attitude was crap. Guess what? I'm not playing nice here anymore: you telling me that you should be running the clan was as much an absurdity as Power Rangers still airing on tv after the first season. You come off as a pedophile, and you're just a plain and simple jerk who acts half his age and spells worse.

I do want to thank the people who were actually good to this clan and stayed that way, even if they left (I'll conceed they were smart for doing so) when it looked bleak: most notably Fire, Pure, and EXP, and many others- because you guys made this a fun place to be. A clan is supposed to be a unit, one body made up of many parts which, while all unique and different in their talent, all work in unison towards a singular goal. This was not happening due to dissension amongst members. I'm just going to call you all out right here and now: I don't give a rip about your opinion of me, but I'm the leader and so long as I'm not threatening your life or your health, then you better be adhering to the rules I laid down for the clan. I know some of you all thought it was cute to purposely, and constantly, break certain clan rules, but guess what? It wasn't cute. And all that did was show your own immaturity and lack of character and it's truly pathetic to watch. And all of that crap adds to the dissension and creates a lack of order, and without order you can't have unity (and vice versa), and without unity a clan will inevitably fall. Congratulations on a job well done.

-VetX

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
Well I guess its my turn to make such a fitting speech, of course not one that can rival Vet's

It's safe to say that all of us knew that we were to hit this point. Quite frankly, I'm tired of having to run this place time after time after time again. There are various reasons why I am sick of it. As Vet mentioned, we leaders have a life outside of this place, and have responsibilities in said life that we must fulfill. With the constantly bickering of 'Oh there's nothing to do here' and 'We need something happening here', it shows that you clearly are not understanding what it actually takes to be a leader and run this place. No offense to anyone, but do you really think its enjoyable having to oversee a group of people who are constantly bickering over the most stupid things I have ever heard in my life? Yeah...not fun!

Secondly, as leaders, I dont feel as if we're given the respect we should get when running this quite. With the constant complaining, you make it seem like this job is a cakewalk, I don't know from how many people that I've heard the phrase "I should be the one to run this clan', especially from a person who wouldn't know leadership if a crocodile bit him in his lazy a-(oh wait I'm on a forum). And that person will remain nameless because you know who you are. Quite frankly, those who've whined such statements have merely shown the lack of maturity (almost rivalling characters from
Disney shows) it takes to be leaders in the first place. </leaderrant>

On the sunny side of things, I'd like to thank certain members old and current alike for allowing me to have such a fun time being in the clan. Andy, Vet, Pure, Grov and Rai and a few others are among such a small list. Since AA has reached its breaking point, let me just say one thing. I personally believed that we wouldn't have come to this point if a lot of you would have just been more mature in whatever conflicts you may have had here. With that said,we must allow this place to exist no longer so that it can finally Rest in Peace.

-Fire

Rai777

Just like most of the members here, Im not good (or at least havent tried) with these kind of speeches, but here we go.
Ive been always trying to express what I feel about those (as vet said) "members", HURRRRRR DIS BE BORNGGG HURR ITS DAEENG MANG, DO SOMETHANG LEEDUR, and they are the ones not doing anything for the clan itself.
Il always feel I could of done more for this clan I loved so much, ive met so many awesome people, had fun and sad moments. Also thanks to all of you I got way better battling (I entered the clan thinking cursepert and curse umbreon were good).
For anything and everything bad ive ever done to anyone, im sorry, im sure I could had been a better person, but sadly, the time ran out!
I will never forget this experience guys, ever. I hope the chat is still up!

Status
Not open for further replies.