• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestar319

The Marauder
Its that time again people. I resume my college classes on wednesday and move back into my dorm tuesday. So until March, don't expect me to be as active as I have been these past 6 weeks, especially since this go around, winter term is 'Evan needs to get his *** focused and succeed' term.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
So yeah, I totez beat Pure and his epicly poo UU team which he clearly wouldve won if he was using a proper OU team for DL's tourney so I am in the final and also I am happy :)

Rai777

Had a really nice match with exp today and I won, 4-0, gg!
EDIT: Also had a nice match with DT, 3-0, gg!

Last edited:

Shikimi

Ghost type lover <3
Name: Shikimi
Pokemon Online Name: Shikimi
FC: I dont have this
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 5
Reason for Joining: Finding some pokemon friends, be a part of something, having fun
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): AA- THUNDER_DRAGON2

I will try to be very active, as much as i can. It is up to you guys to accept me...or not. :)

Nico444164

I had a battle against Exp. I must admit that I feel so proud winning it 'cuz it was with my Grass team, and he has some .. Problematic pokemons for me LoL So, a 3-0 is good enough for me. We both played really well, and it was a fair play, no hax. Good game exp, and HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL! :D See ya guys! ;492-s;

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Ok so I had some battles.
As Nico said he won 1 against me

I won 2 against DT98 one was 3-0, not sure about the other.
I won 1 against Darkashen not sure of how many Pokemon remaining
I won 1 against darklord, think 4-0
and last but not least
I won 1 against caterpie, 1-0

GG to all!

PS. I LOVE THIS NEW TEAM

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Name: Shikimi
Pokemon Online Name: Shikimi
FC: I dont have this
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 5
Reason for Joining: Finding some pokemon friends, be a part of something, having fun
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): AA- THUNDER_DRAGON2

I will try to be very active, as much as i can. It is up to you guys to accept me...or not. :)

Welcome to the Airborne Aces

Please Pm myself, firestar, ging, xvet, mr.amazing, or Darklord(PO only) for a test battle to determine your rank

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Before I get started I just want to say Thank You to everyone in the clan you gave me a lot of fun and good times

Guys I have had a great time in this clan from the moment i joined i felt welcome and had a lot of fun unfortunately most of the originals are gone and with Andy leaving I feel this is an appropriate time for me to leave the clan thanks to everyone for all the great memories and if you guys have skype, msn, or facebook feel free to hit me up ill be glad to talk to everyone if you guys will allow it ill gladly drop by the chat when i can and say hi to everyone but i will no longer be apart of the clan I'm leaving the decision of who to replace me as leader up to the current leaders I know they can make a good choice and ill talk to the leaders about trading over all the shop pokemon when i get my wifi back

so for now goodbye like i said ill stop by the chat to talk to everyone if you guys dont mind and exp if you need me too ill continue to serve as a member of the elite 4 for your league

thats all thanks everyone and I hope you all continue on and get better

Sincerely,

Puretrainer

Last edited:

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Awww Pure, it is sad to see you leaving...
We will all miss you and yes, you are too strong to abandon in the league!

Also, had 2 battles with Poker, he won one 1-0, then i won the next 3-0 I think

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
I totally suggest you guys read all this:

So, abit of history, I joined this clan because I was hoping to become a decent wifi battler, at first it was great, I met some super duper awesome people but eventually a little something called "Pokemon Online" was introduced to me. At first, I thought it was amazing, but then it clouded the reason I joined here. Now it seems everyone is using PO (Exceptions with those who have to like DL and Exp) and its just getting boring. Ive been trying to get the clan motivated with wifi battles, but its not working.
Anyways, I'll still visit chat as often as I do, you can count on that, but to all you newer members (this might sound hypocritical since I joined at the start of september), sometimes birds have to leave their young to depend on themselves, and I wont lie, ive seen some fantastic talent here, I want you guys to keep this clan alive and at the same awesome standard Mr Amazing, Darklord and Firestar made it as, and most of all, I want this clan to still be here when Amazing gets back. Damn, Im gunna miss the ascars though :(

Also, if there was a winner between Cat and Kima for DLs tourney, feel free to disqualify me and make one of them the winner.
Furthermore, since I do not have PO and probably will not want it again, Im out of Exps league. Sorry :(

Well I'm guessing you guys already get the idea of what this is going to say so here it is:

I joined this clan back when it was first starting out (first non aussie member :d) and I have had many many great times here and met many wonderful people whom I want to stay friends with which is why I will still drop by the chat as much as I can. Sadly, I do not think this clan is quite the same as it was, for various reasons which you may or may not agree with but all I know is it is not the same as it was back when DL Amazing and Firestar first started this old girl up. So this will be my final post in this thread but I won't forget any of you.

Bye guys and good luck with the clan and pokemanz, Ill miss you all :)

I will however try to get on chat when I can so you'll still see me around :D

Last edited:

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
OK I had a few battles today:
Winner Loser Score
Gym Battles (Idk if they can count as AF):
Me N1MF 3-0
Poker Me 4-0
Regular AF Battles:
Me Poker 2-0
Caterpie Me 3-0

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Alright, I think it's time I do the same. I was going to wait to post this when Andy left, but I think now is appropriate.

As you expected I am leaving this clan, for various reasons, I joined this clan 6 months ago, blindly going into a place I had never been before, I was glad that I did, I met some great people, and I am forever grateful I did. This clan was one of the most funnest things around, the chat was always full of laughter and a lot of inappropriate jokes, which was just hilarious. I miss how the clan used to be, and don't like how it is now. Too much PO too little Wifi, that isn't the main reason but it is one of the big reasons. I hope you all continue to do well in the Airbourne Aces, I will always remember my 7 months in the clan. I will probably be in the chat all the time, so I won't miss anything.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome for those 7 months, you are all amazing people.

Klingkan

Another Airborne Ace
So.... The bad news is that this clan is falling apart. Good news: We still got quite a strong team of flyers up our sleeves! I may not have done my test battle yet, but if I have to go on and become a part of the leaderships, I'll do it! No matter what! Time to soar into the skies, Airborne Aces! We ain't crashing anytime soon!

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
So.... The bad news is that this clan is falling apart. Good news: We still got quite a strong team of flyers up our sleeves! I may not have done my test battle yet, but if I have to go on and become a part of the leaderships, I'll do it! No matter what! Time to soar into the skies, Airborne Aces! We ain't crashing anytime soon!

I'm liking the motivation :') Keep it up guys

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Awww It's sad to see all these people leaving.
1 thing I must say though.
OUR LEAGUE IS BEING UPGRADED WITH WI-FI! (and PO, for those people not lucky enough to have Wifi)

TheEggertson

Octillery Master
Name: TheEggertson
FC:4040-3186-4670
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 5/10 average i find
Reason for Joining: I wanna join a caln : )
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): nope.
How active do you plan on being in the clan, should you be accepted? On eveyday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.