• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai777

I'm currently being assisted by Rai, DL, and Pure. Once they're done with me, I'm going to work with my team a bit. This should make me a more than average member. I might retest once this team is ready.

Mhm, and I would probably offer myself to be a battling tutor or something, but we will see in the future, as of know yep, im helping him haha

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
do we have an evtrainer i really need one atm im even offering my evtrained skarmory to whoever can help me

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
On the OP, under the Staraptor icon, we have EV trainers.

Actually, we have AN EV trainer :L who isnt even active, but if you give me the poke then I'll EV it for you.

M4zz

Banned
Forgot to mention this yesterday, but I beat twice DL in friendly matches before beating him again in a gym match. 2-0, I believe.

Last edited:

exotic_hunny

Exotic?!?! :O
Name: Exotic_Hunny

FC: I Cant find my DS so i'll have to get back on you with this :3

Battling Experience: I would say a solid 6 maybe a 7, but ill leave that for the tester's to decide

Reasoning For Joining: I was looking for a friendly clan and was referred to this one! :eek: cool right? ;)

Referred to This Clan By Anybody: Caterpie_is_awesome_123 or whatever the numbers are! :p (why ya' gotta have such a long username?!) xP

M4zz

Banned
So I did a few calculations, and after beating DL three times excluding gym battles, I should gain 375AF. With my two 2-0 losses, I gain another 60AF, and my one 4-0 loss earns me 15AF. This brings my adding total to 450AF, and the grand total being 600AF.

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
that would be awsome ^.^

but yeah if any1 could help me i would reward handsomely in my eyes anyways
If I see you around chat, then just remind me and ill get it done.

Name: Exotic_Hunny

FC: I Cant find my DS so i'll have to get back on you with this :3

Battling Experience: I would say a solid 6 maybe a 7, but ill leave that for the tester's to decide

Reasoning For Joining: I was looking for a friendly clan and was referred to this one! :eek: cool right? ;)

Referred to This Clan By Anybody: Caterpie_is_awesome_123 or whatever the numbers are! :p (why ya' gotta have such a long username?!) xP

Hm... I'm assuming that you're accepted. PM DarkLord(PO only), Vetx, Firestar, or myself when you're ready for your test battle.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
:O cat recruited someone! wut happened to his "temporary break"?
anyways i would also like to submit myself as a tutor if we are going thru with this train and compete thing. altho im not sure if i am considered experienced... also bear in mind that i am only active ovr the weekends, idk wut timezone, keep forgetting, but i is in the western pat of USA...

M4zz

Banned
Name: Pokemazter3001
FC: 0904-7599-3372
What job do you want: Goods Guru
How active are you on SPPf: I'm on everyday.

Now, before my head is ripped off with some magical force, I do not intend on selling too many of the same items that exist in our clan shop. I'd prefer to be able to sell berries and TMs, maybe evolution items like Electrizer or what not, and vitamins. If I am accepted into this position, I'll make a list of what I sell and for how much.

Berries

These berries cost 5AF each

-Cheri Berry
-Chesto Berry
-Pecha Berry
-Rawst Berry
-Aspear Berry
-Leppa Berry
-Oran Berry
-Persim Berry
-Lum Berry
-Sitrus Berry
-Figi Berry
-Wiki Berry
-Mago Berry
-Aguav Berry
-Iapapa Berry
-Razz Berry
-Bluk Berry
-Nanab Berry
-Wepear Berry
-Pinap Berry
-Pomeg Berry
-Kelpsy Berry
-Qualot Berry
-Hondew Berry
-Grepa Berry
-Tomato Berry
-Cornn Berry
-Rabuta Berry
-Magost Berry
-Rabuta Berry
-Nomel Berry

These Berries cost 15AF each

-Spelon Berry
-Pamtre Berry
-Watmel Berry
-Durin Berry
-Belue Berry

These Berries cost 20 AF each

-Occa Berry
-Pasho Berry
-Wacan Berry
-Rindo Berry
-Yache Berry
-Chople Berry
-Kebia Berry
-Sucha Berry
-Coba Berry
-Payapa Berry
-Tanga Berry
-Charti Berry
-Kasib Berry
-Haban Berry
-Colbur Berry
-Babri Berry

These berries cost 30AF each

-Chilan Berry
-Leichi Berry
-Galon Berry
-Salac Berry
-Petaya Berry
-Apicot Berry
-Lansat Berry
-Starf Berry
-Enigma Berry

These berries cost 40AF

-Micle Berry
-Cutsap Berry
-Jaboca Berry
-Rowap Berry

Fossils

Each fossil costs 80AF

-Dome Fossil
-Helix fossil
-Old Amber
-Claw Fossil
-Root Fossil
-Armour Fossil
-Skull Fossil

This Fossil-like Pokemon costs 100AF

-Relicanth

Vitamins

Each vitamin costs 20AF each

-HP Up
-Protein
-Iron
-Calcium
-Zinc
-Carbos
-PP Up

These vitamins cost 25AF each

-PP Max
-Rare Candy

Evolutionary Items

These items cost 50AF each

-Dawn Stone
-Dusk Stone
-Fire Stone
-Leaf Stone
-Thunderstone
-Water Stone
-Sun Stone
-Moon Stone
-Oval Stone
-Shiny Stone

These items cost 55AF each

-Up-Grade
-King's Rock
-Dragon Scale
-Deepseatooth
-Deepseascale
-Metal Coat

These items cost 60AF each

-Protector
-Razor Claw
-Razor Fang
-Dubious Disk
-Reaper's Cloth
-Magmarizer
-Electrizer

Miscellaneous

These items cost 10AF each

-Red Shard
-Blue Shard
-Yellow Shard
-Green Shard
-Heart Scale
-Odd Keystone

I hope to be of good service to the clan if accepted.

@Mazz: Sounds good.

Alright, returning to the tournament I will be planning, we need to find a way to test people on how experienced they are. Any ideas? I'm thinking battles, but written tests are okay too.

Saibankan

Competitive Battler
@Mazz: Sounds good.

Alright, returning to the tournament I will be planning, we need to find a way to test people on how experienced they are. Any ideas? I'm thinking battles, but written tests are okay too.

Battles seems like the best option, it would not be too hard to cheat on a written test since as we are all here in the first place I would assume most of us are aware of search engines, lol.

hm... Well, I suppose that if you do it on the chat, and put a time limit on the questions it could be possible, but you're right, battles would be the best. Now then, if anyone wants to join, use this form:

Serebii Name:
PO name: (if you have PO)
FC: (if you have wifi)
Timezone:

I'll come up with the rules in a bit.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Serebii Name:dragontamer98
PO name: -AA DT98
FC: none, I do PO until the release of BW
Timezone: GMT -8:00

M4zz

Banned
Serebii Name: Pokemazter3001
PO name: Mazz
FC: I'd prefer just to use PO at the moment.
Timezone: GMT-7

RULES(to be discussed with the leaders):

1: To join, use the sign-up form. Do ont specify whether or not you want to be a mentor or trainee, that will be decided later.

2: It's a standard tournament, so no ubers. It's also 4th gen.

3: Mentors and trainees will be assigned at random. No dibsing anyone.

4: While it isn't illegal, please try to use original teams. SkarmBliss or haxekiss are particularily annoying, along with any other hax Poke. Please try to avoid using them.

(will be added to)
Leaders, please get back to me on your thoughts and comments on this, either on the chat or PM. Also, if anyone has any ideas for rules, let me know. ONLY SERIOUS RULES.

Status
Not open for further replies.