• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
Serebii Name: Caterpie_is_ blah blah blah (just look up there ^)
PO: Caterpie_Lover
FC: will edit this later
Timezone: hmmm.. im not sure just look at Rock's up there that'll be mine :)

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Serebii Name: Caterpie_is_ blah blah blah (just look up there ^)
PO: Caterpie_Lover
FC: will edit this later
Timezone: hmmm.. im not sure just look at Rock's up there that'll be mine :)

Lol, "just look at Rock's". Yeah we in same timezone
anyway I'd like to request for an Energy Ball Vulpix with preferablly Timid or Calm nature.

EDIT:
Name:dragontamer98
FC:1892 9941 5616
Pokemon:Vulpix
Egg Moves:Energy Ball
Nature: Timid or Calm

MORE EDIT:
Battled Mazz and Poker
winner score loser

me 5-0 mazz
poker 6-5 me
lol mazz almost caught me with his cresselia
lemme explain the poker thing, poker had ninetales. end of story. i guess not much to explain...
also the FC above is different from the OP FC, i restarted my game, if the leaders could make note of the change for the next update, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
After many battles today, my daily record was 4-6, bringing my total record to 15-18-0 so far.

So 4 wins;
One against some non-clan member, which was 4-0
Two against Poker 2-0 and 1-0
One against DT, after my 5-0 embarrassment, 1-0

And my losses;
One loss to Rai, being 1-0
One loss to DL, 1-0
Two losses to DT, 5-0 and 3-0
One loss to Pure, 2-0
One loss to Poker 2-0

That should equal 396AF. That would bring my total to 996AF. And if my shop application goes through, 1296AF.

EDIT: Being my AF is now quite high for my standards, I'll spend some of it. I'd like to rank up to the Togekiss Rank.

Last edited:

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
Guys, im liking the enthusiasm in the battling :D Keep it up
Unfortunately I wont be taking part in this tourney, due to timezones, as im like, the only europian member here... So good luck to all participants, and have fun :p

MYSTICAL²ツ

Earth Legend
That's not true, I'm on GMT
Thats cool and all, but in the tournament id be battling about 4+ people depending on the size, and the chance of getting put against you over people from other time zones is low.

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
well um how do i get on the chat thingy cause its private and junk so im lost cause i just started using this 0.0 any1?

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
I have a really cool idea for this tutor competition.
A few pages back we submit some ideas, they were discussed, but haven't been put into action yet. How about we blend this tourney with the recruitment search? The people that pass the "experienced trainer" test can go out and recruit. That recruit will become the trainee of the mentor. Just an idea...

EDIT: Officially bought a Custap Berry from Mazz... That's -40 AF for me. :D

Last edited:

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Ok I realized there are discounts for the clan breeding...
so in addition to this:
FC:1892 9941 5616
Pokemon:Vulpix
Egg Moves:Energy Ball
Nature: Timid or Calm

which should cost 170 AF, I'd also like:

FC: Up there
Pokemon:Cranidos
Egg Moves: None
Nature: Adamant

M4zz

Banned
Well, I beat DL for a rank up. It was an ugly win, but a win is a win. We agreed that I was able to rank up. So, I go from Swellow Rank to Togekiss Rank.

Rai777

I tested (im not even a tester but they let me....I guess xD) tested Exotic_Hunny, I won 2-0, a close match, no major haxs, she made nice predictions on her part, sadly, a little error at the end made her lose, but she got me on my toes, good game!
I award her the Togekiss Rank, Felicidades :)

M4zz

Banned
Well, after another night of intense battles, my record expands even further.

Wins~
Beat DL 4 times, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, and 1-0
Beat DT 2 times, 2-0 and 2-0
Beat DL again for my rank-up 3-0
Beat Caterpie 1-0

Losses~
Lost to DL once 3-0
Lost to DT twice, 5-0 and 2-0
Lost to Rai twice, 2-0 and 5-0

So my record now becomes 23-23-0

EDIT: Added a few more battles.

Last edited:

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
Um, is Mazz even allowed to give test battles?

He didn't give a test battle he gave a rank up battle, which can be done by any member of the rank that is desired. ie: I wanted to rank up to Togekiss, so I must challenge any Togekiss member, and Mazz is a Togekiss.

I battle Mazz again, I won 2-0
Celebi ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.