• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

caterpie_is_awesome_123

Paramore & Hayley<3
Name: Caterpie_lover
Timezone: GMT-7
how active- almost everyday

Name:iCrossus
timezone:Eastern Time(Canada, Ontario)
how active: Every day im On

Can't wait for this tourney to start lol.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
halloweenbanner.gif

Event Update

Ok people the trick or treat hide and seek event is over. For all those who have PM'd me the locations of the hidden candy Congrats! I will pm you with your winnings :3

For those who found candy but didn't PM me, please do so before the end of the day so you guys don't miss out either :3

Check list:
candycorna.gif

lollypopa.gif

candyapplea.gif

choca.gif

minta.gif

twinsa.gif

stoppera.gif

candya.gif

bearsau.gif

canea.gif

LAST Hint: I like to HELP people as much as I can, that is why the help thread is a good place for me :3

On another note, I am resigning as a clan leader. I know I haven't been one for very long but it was an honor to be one in this awesome clan!

I will be giving my position to xVeteranchampx! Good luck buddy ;)

Last edited:

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
Everyone thanks you for your contribution to our clan, Sen. You've only made it better, and it is sad to see you step down. But, I will gladly take your position and do my best to fill it properly. I'll get things done, and collaborte with the others to bring new and effective ideas to the Aces. It's good to know that you're still a part of the Airbourne Aces, though, Senni <3

War, congratz on your step up, but it is sad to see Sen Go down ;D

TehJonno

Lame-arse
Name: Jonno...obviously.
Timezone: Australia... That's a new official timezone..
how active- Every. Single. Day. Herp Derp.

thunder_dragon2

~VirtualSpiritz
Name: [FrontierBrain]ExpEX (usually)
Timezone: GMT +11 (Aussie)
How active?: Every day, more posts on days where serebii forums decides to lag

I also would like to congratulate War on his step up! It is sad to see Seni move down but I am glad you are not leaving this amazing clan.
=3

Last edited:

Rai777

Soooo yep, won 2 battles against Cross, gg~

Nico444164

Hi guys, I'll do my best to "Learn to Fly" (Anyone likes Foo Fighters? :p)
Name: Nico444164
FC: PO Only
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): I'd say being honest.. Somewhat like 3.
Reason for Joining: Found it interesting, I'm in concordance with the rules, and I would like to be in a clan. Also, a friend's here too :B
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): Rai777
It's a bit late, I think that I'll take the test during this week. See you guys, hope this clan to be a good experience :)

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Reason for Joining: Found it interesting, I'm in concordance with the rules, and I would like to be in a clan. Also, a friend's here too :B
It's a bit late, I think that I'll take the test during this week. See you guys, hope this clan to be a good experience :)

Welcome to the Airbourne Aces

pm myself, mr.amazing400, firestar319, darklord18(PO only), ) 0o0Serenity0o0, or gingbino11 for a test battle

Drake99

Darn.. I guess we lost the war and I was just posting I was ready for my battle 0_o . Well we'll do better next time.

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Had a test battle with Nico444164 it was a good battle and i won 2-0

i will be awarding togekiss rank congratulations

Nico444164

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
im sorry guys but i have been busy irl (as people on chat would know)

i will update asap & here are the first round matchups for the 1vs1 tourney

crossus vs jonno
thunderdragon vs caterpie

please have these matchups done by the 11th of november

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
hey guys, just a message to say im not completly inactive, sorry i havent been active lately or getting involved :/

Nico444164

Humm guys, yesterday I won against Darklord18 on PO (Btw, nice battle :p). Also, I don't appear on the main page as a member of this clan, would any leader mind to put me on the list, plz? Thanks ;350; :)

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
yeah thats my bad there nico, i havent updated in a while....i am doing one, its just taking a while since i dont get much time online these days

xVeteranChampx

The God of War
I love The Foo'!

Status
Not open for further replies.