• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestar319

The Marauder
Me and AmpharosOnAScooter finally got round to having our clan battle. It was a brilliant match which I got totally psyched about. I did have the advantage of knowing two of his Pokemon from the start (Ampharos and Flygon) but I also had type match-ups that were perfect. I think these contributed to my win.

EDIT: Hey can I buy the "10ANIVO Celebi Lax Lv 70 UT"? I have enough AF now

Plus I want to do the special event in Ilex Forest.

Yeah you can definitely buy the 10 ANIV Celebi! When do you want me to trade it to you?

Just had a clan battle against Stickworld111 he won 3-0 was a pretty fun match however there wasnt a point i thought I'd win :) My ambipom NEEDS a new movesetxD

outkin

firestar319 said:
outkin said:
Name: Outkin
FC: see sig
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): ? (not sure myself)
Reason for Joining: I wanted to join a newish clan, the other one i tried to join isn't grabbing me.
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): no one referred me

Welcome to the clan! Just so you know, I would recommend that you would post this into the clan thread. Be sure to talk to me or Mr. amazing400 for your test battle to determine your ranking
As the message says, im in! hello all!

firestar319

The Marauder
agility, nasty plot, baton pass, iron tail...got it in a trade

Well I'd suggest dropping Iron Tail for Swift, and drop either Agility or Nasty Plot for Substitute/Water Pulse, or Thunderbolt

outkin said:
Name: Outkin
FC: see sig
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): ? (not sure myself)
Reason for Joining: I wanted to join a newish clan, the other one i tried to join isn't grabbing me.
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): no one referred me

Once again, welcome! Be sure to PM me or Mr. amazing to arrange your test battle. And which FC do I use, Diamond or SoulSilver?

Last edited:

ElliotDX

Yeah you can definitely buy the 10 ANIV Celebi! When do you want me to trade it to you?

I can do it now, if that's easy enough. Do I just trade some random Pokemon for it?

agility, nasty plot, baton pass, iron tail...got it in a trade

You only got a brief glimpse at my Ambipom, but it's moveset is Thunder, Solarbeam, Hyper Beam and Strength. It helped with the E4 XD

thanks for the ambipom advice dropped iron tail for swift and dropped agility (its speeds good enough) for thunderbolt :D hopefully it'll do more for me now

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
thanks for the ambipom advice dropped iron tail for swift and dropped agility (its speeds good enough) for thunderbolt :D hopefully it'll do more for me now

No prob. Good luck in your battle with Amazing!

EDIT: Just had my battle with outkin, and I've decided to award him with the Noctowl Rank. Congrats!

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
i battled with ampharos on a scooter & won pretty easily thanks to my walls (4-0) gg ampharos we should battle again soon

as the winner i get AF....

ElliotDX

Name: ElliotDX
FC: 1376 9902 1124
What job do you want: Clan Breeder
How active are you on SPPf: Daily.

Pokedex is coming along nicely and I have a bunch of Pokemon I'd be happy to breed. Some things may be impossible for me to ATM, though, such as certain Pokemon or Egg Moves. Though in the future I should improve. Though, I'd be the first clan breeder so I guess it's sort of understandable.

firestar319

The Marauder
Name: ElliotDX
FC: 1376 9902 1124
What job do you want: Clan Breeder
How active are you on SPPf: Daily.

Pokedex is coming along nicely and I have a bunch of Pokemon I'd be happy to breed. Some things may be impossible for me to ATM, though, such as certain Pokemon or Egg Moves. Though in the future I should improve. Though, I'd be the first clan breeder so I guess it's sort of understandable.

I just sent you a PM in terms about your job application. Before I can give you the job, I'm going to need you to breed me a request. I will PM you that specific request.

SOCCER_PRO

hey guys just letting yous all no ive re-joined,
and just a heads up to everyone else joining, by the looks of things in the new rules your only allowed to be in one clan at a time? firestar can you correct me if im wrong

darklord18

And how do you stall with Espeons?
while SW111 was shadow balling me I was focus on maxing out my sp attack.

and whenever my HP got low I use morning sun. to the point were I could easily take his espeon out in one attack then Tyrnitar in the next attack.

firestar319

The Marauder
hey guys just letting yous all no ive re-joined,
and just a heads up to everyone else joining, by the looks of things in the new rules your only allowed to be in one clan at a time? firestar can you correct me if im wrong

No you're right. As per the new rules in the clan section, members can only be part of one clan, and one clan only.

darklord18 said:
while SW111 was shadow balling me I was focus on maxing out my sp attack.

and whenever my HP got low I use morning sun. to the point were I could easily take his espeon out in one attack then Tyrnitar in the next attack.

Oh that's how. That's been eating at me for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.