• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Name: o0oSerenityo0o
FC: 2880 2378 8796 (ss)
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 2 lol, the amount of times I have wi-fi'd battled XD
Reason for Joining: 'Coz this looks clan looks super spiffy and I am a stalker of Amazing =3
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): There were 2 people who shoved me this way over chat so I will name both, GrovyleCelebi and SOCCER_PRO =D

firestar319

The Marauder
Name: o0oSerenityo0o
FC: 2880 2378 8796 (ss)
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 2 lol, the amount of times I have wi-fi'd battled XD
Reason for Joining: 'Coz this looks clan looks super spiffy and I am a stalker of Amazing =3
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): There were 2 people who shoved me this way over chat so I will name both, GrovyleCelebi and SOCCER_PRO =D

Welcome to the Airborne Aces! Be sure to PM either Amazing or myself to arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Thanks Firestar. I was talking to Amazing a little earlier and had explained that I wouldn't be able to do a test battle for a few days. Is it ok if I PM one of you when then?

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
if anyones on i'm just letting you know that i'm issueing an open challenge, but this challenge is only valid for 1/2 hour

EDIT:i just had a battle with elliotdx...i won 4-0 (but both of my pokemon exploded)

anyway gg elliotdx that was fun...as winner i recieve AF

Last edited:

ElliotDX

i just had a battle with elliotdx...i won 4-0 (but both of my pokemon exploded)
I liked that tactic. You exploded when you were on low HP and I was probably gonig to get your pokemon next move, so you decided to take my Pokemon with you.

Also, I'd like to say myself that I got that breeding job I applied for. Hooray!
Though remember, requests = 150 AF.

Hi, can I join your clan? Im trying to look for a clan thats active and friendly..

Forum Name : DoubleslapPWNS
FC : 2665 4923 8358
Battling experience 6-10
AmpharosOnAScooter referred me, he is very convincing of me to join so I would love to if you will accept me. thanks. :D

ElliotDX

Hi, can I join your clan? Im trying to look for a clan thats active and friendly..

Forum Name : DoubleslapPWNS
FC : 2665 4923 8358
Battling experience 6-10
AmpharosOnAScooter referred me, he is very convincing of me to join so I would love to if you will accept me. thanks.

With no one being on, I don't think it'll do any harm to welcome you to this clan. So... Welcome to the Airborne Aces! At the moment you're Natu rank and I think you get 200 starting AF. Though, Natu ranks still need to be tested, so PM Firestar or Amazing to arrange your test battle. :)

Last edited:
Thanks!! Does it matter who I contact? What If I lose the battle too? Just asking o.o.

ElliotDX

Nope, but to have a test battle it must be between you and Firestar or Amazing, as they're the only two test battlers at this time.

If you lose the battle, don't worry. I lost mine and made it to Noctowl rank which I'm happy with. It's the skill that counts. :)

firestar319

The Marauder
Nope, but to have a test battle it must be between you and Firestar or Amazing, as they're the only two test battlers at this time.

If you lose the battle, don't worry. I lost mine and made it to Noctowl rank which I'm happy with. It's the skill that counts. :)

And that's exactly right. The purpose of the test battle is to determine your clan ranking based upon your battling ability.

SOCCER_PRO

Official battle against me and doubleslapPWNS
will edit with the results once the battles over xD

edit: the battle DC'd
i dont know the rules about that but the score was
3 - 1 my way
up to you firestar if you count it or not

Last edited:
Im sorry my internet is all wacked....you won the battle since my heatran would most likely go 2nd. Grats ;o [ GG ^ ]

Last edited:

SOCCER_PRO

if anyone here would like a clan battle, pm or vm me :)

Clan battled AmpharosOnAScooter will edit once the match is done
he fled 6 - 5 i believe the wins mine

Battled Amazing, won i guess only just
he was on fire :) gg

Last edited:
yeah soccer_pro deserves the win fully and i apologise again it was an accident an id love to battle you again once i finish with elliot

Edit: beat elliot 1-0 was an absolutely amazing battle and i only won because blizzard missed...TWICE :D gg elliot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.