• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
After a bit of hassle managing to get a game going, I had a nice little battle with GrovyleCelebi and won 6 - 3 (r)

Look forward to facing you again sometime!

SOCCER_PRO

Good work gingbino11

Topic: what else would you like to see in our clan shop xD

Last edited:

Stickworld111

AA Clan Artist
Hooray for a topic! Well, right now we have different Pokemon we can get. Why don't we do something similar but with items? Say for example, if someone wanted a very valuable item, like a Lucky Egg it would cost quite a bit of AF and if someone wanted something simple like a TM it would cost a little less.
I dunno though, it's just a thought, like you said :p

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
i also have had the same idea firestar ever since the clan opened...we should start an item section

also for the next 1/2 hour there is an open challenge to any clan member to battle me, pm me for a request

firestar319

The Marauder
We should, and I like stickworld's idea on putting a higher price on rarer items, but what kind of items should we have in the shop?

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
I reckon just the general purpose both battling and training items.

Aka: Choice items (band, scarf, specs) Life Orb, Leftovers, Expert Belt, Type Resist Berries, TMs etc etc
And then have the likes of exp. share, power items, and as mentioned above, rarer items like lucky egg and bone club.

I would be more than willing to supply all of these items, if need be.

SOCCER_PRO

yea id also be willing to supply most of the items and TMs and such

i was thinking even a like place where people can request pokemon, and then say someone gets it, they can buy it off them. just so the shop will have whatever they choose :)

firestar319

The Marauder
Those sound like perfect items to have for our clan shop both of you. And if we're gonna go through with this, then you both can supply the items :)

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
If we're still suggesting new idea to help out with the clan, how about a in-clan tournament?

Stickworld111

AA Clan Artist
If we're still suggesting new idea to help out with the clan, how about a in-clan tournament?

I personally love the idea. And once the tournament is done when a clan war starts, we have the main members for it, regardless of rank (Although, I guess that's why it's there...)
I still like the idea though, a clan tournament would be great.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
well firestar, darklord & i have been hinking for a clan tournement already, so i think as soon as the details are set we will have one

Clan tournament is definately a brilliant idea :D

ps: sorry for not posting much I've had a lot of coursework =]

Tesseh

I don't know whether to post it in a private message or here ( and I'm sorry if it isn't), but here is my application.

Name: Matthew

FC: 2278-9114-1842

Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 3 ( Not that good to be honest, but I'm hoping to be able to train within the clan! )

Reason for Joining: I was hoping to train my pokemon battling skills in a good atmosphere. Maybe I might even stick around. =D

Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): Nay.

Other: I can offer myself as a sort of mindless slave to grind for battle points. To be honest, I don't find it that boring. ^^

darklord18

okay your accept just PM firestar or amazing and set a time and date for a test battle to see what rank you are

firestar319

The Marauder
I don't know whether to post it in a private message or here ( and I'm sorry if it isn't), but here is my application.

Name: Matthew

FC: 2278-9114-1842

Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 3 ( Not that good to be honest, but I'm hoping to be able to train within the clan! )

Reason for Joining: I was hoping to train my pokemon battling skills in a good atmosphere. Maybe I might even stick around. =D

Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): Nay.

Other: I can offer myself as a sort of mindless slave to grind for battle points. To be honest, I don't find it that boring. ^^

Welcome to our caln! You'll definitely hone and train your battling skills here. Like darklord said, talk to Mr. Amazing or myself to arrange your test battle.

EDIT: Had a test battle with 4kjayhawks about an hour ago and forgot to post the results. An extremely powerful battler, one who is worthy of the Salamence Rank. Congrats!

EDIT: Updated the Clan News and Announcements in the first post. Please read them.

Last edited:

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Looking forward to the tourney. I am in for sure.

EDIT: Thanks for giving me the tester position!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.