• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
How many wildcards are people allowed?

Stickworld111

AA Clan Artist
Name: StickWorld111
Fc: 3696 4251 0001
Time zone: GMT

Unexpected entrance! StickWorld111 enters for the tournament!

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
I would like to donate a shiny evd Gallade to the shop:-
Gallade-Adamant
@Choice Scarf
4hp/252att/252spd
~Close Combat
~Ice Punch
~Stone Edge
~Psycho Cut

Also with this deposit i think i have enough AF to buy the evd milotic,which i will.

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
Gallade-Adamant
@Choice Scarf
4hp/252att/252spd
~Close Combat
~Ice Punch
~Stone Edge
~Psycho Cut

Also with this deposit i think i have enough AF to buy the evd milotic,which i will.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Me and SOCCER_PRO just had our first match, she won 3-0 i think. GG, mightve won if not for the miss/crit. I need to start on this team soon...

firestar319

The Marauder
Gallade-Adamant
@Choice Scarf
4hp/252att/252spd
~Close Combat
~Ice Punch
~Stone Edge
~Psycho Cut

That's a pretty awesome Gallade, so I'll give you 180 AF for it, and that should be enough for you to get the EV'd Milotic.

On another note, yours truly will be signing up for an E4 position.

Name: firestar319
FC: 4855 2736 4563
Gym/E4 Position: Water

ElliotDX

Name: ElliotDX
FC: 2021 3936 3890
Gym Leader Position: Ice

I have mostly EV'd Pokemon that fall into this category.

Last edited:

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
@SOCCER_PRO: Why not try for the spot though, if you want it? The worst that could happen is you don't get the spot, but maybe the hax gods will be in your favor, or maybe you'll just play really well and win. You have to have confidence. Go into every battle thinking you can win.

Tesseh

This thread really grows when you leave it for a week or two. o.o

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Just added Serenity's banner to my sig! It looks awesome!

Tesseh: I have my wifi back, if you still want Tyranitar, I can't even remember what you were going to give me.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Just had two battles with elliot, won the first (standard) 5-0, and the second (roulette) 4-0. GGs

SOCCER_PRO

Just added Serenity's banner to my sig! It looks awesome!

Tesseh: I have my wifi back, if you still want Tyranitar, I can't even remember what you were going to give me.

did you know you can link pictures, so then it links to our page

Ill post the information needed here so if anyone sees this and wants to put it in their sig you can

[*URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=449596"][*IMG]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/o0oSerenityo0o/AirborneAcesBanner.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Make sure you take out the two * before putting it into your sig otherwise it will come up as shown above

Last edited:

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Are you sure these banners are small enough?

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Hey everybody, just wanted to announce that it's my one year anniversary of joining Serebii Forums. Yay!

Also, working on my UU team for the tourney, as well as getting my Dark team together for the gym (if I get the spot). I'm almost ready to go win my Crown Beast Trio!

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
I just had a match with amazing in order for him to test his new team and ended up 1-0 my way.However it was a pretty close match having a mistake by me that could have cost me the battle and a miss from amazing that cost him the battle.

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
I just had a match with amazing in order for him to test his new team and ended up 1-0 my way.However it was a pretty close match having a mistake by me that could have cost me the battle and a miss from amazing that cost him the battle.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Just tested kimabfmv1, and i decided to award him noctowl rank, but I was close to giving you swellow. I'm sure you'll rank up soon

Also had a battle with afflicted, and despite all the hax he got, i pulled off a 1-0 win. GG

firestar319

The Marauder
afflicted donated his EV'd shiny gallade, you give him his 180 AF Amazing since I've received it. Then, afflicted went and bought the EV'd Milotic from the clan shop. Finally, me and afflicted had a battle and I lost 4-0. GG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.