• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
Posting the 2 battles i had 2day to confirm;I lost 0-1 to 4kjayhawks and won 4-0 firestar,GG for both of u.

EDIT:I would also like my AF count and my battle record updated(2 wins/0 draws/1 loss)

Last edited:

Tesseh

Hey everybody, just wanted to announce that it's my one year anniversary of joining Serebii Forums. Yay!

Also, working on my UU team for the tourney, as well as getting my Dark team together for the gym (if I get the spot). I'm almost ready to go win my Crown Beast Trio!

Hey DTrain. I would still like the Tyranitar. You wanted a razor fang and TM51 Roost.

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
@Tesseh: Ok it's on my Soulsilver now. PM ne to arrange a trade time.

@Firestar: When will we know who gets what gym? Should I start breeding and training a Dark team?

@Amazing: We still need to have out doubles tournament battle sometime.

firestar319

The Marauder
@Tesseh: Ok it's on my Soulsilver now. PM ne to arrange a trade time.

@Firestar: When will we know who gets what gym? Should I start breeding and training a Dark team?

@Amazing: We still need to have out doubles tournament battle sometime.

People will find out what gyms they get when sign-ups close.

firestar319

The Marauder
Name:jb08045
FC:sig
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 8
Reason for Joining:Clan seems like a active place where i can get battles
Referred to this clan by anybody=no

Welcome to the Airborne Aces Clan! Be sure to PM either myself, 4kjayhawks, gingbino11, or Mr. Amazing400 arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

EDIT: I just had a test battle against jb08045 and he put up a very impressive battle, so I'm awarding him with the Pidgeot Rank. Congrats!

Last edited:

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
@jb08045

Welcome to the clan!
Once you get enough AF, you can challenge someone in a higher rank to a rank up battle, if you win, you rank up

Last edited:

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
Name: MR.3D
FC: in sig
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 20 :p
Reason for Joining: needed a clan
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who):

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Youre accepted, welcome to the clan! PM myself, gingbino11, firestar319, or mr.Amazing400 for your test battle. Have fun

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
So I've decided to ditch Steel and go for the Flying type post.

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
i'm sorry for not editing for a while now, but i have been trying (this damn lag)

i am writing evrything down though so when i can i'll update

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Name: Mr Amazing400
fc: 3696 2402 3598
gym leader position: poison, ground

also i beat elliot in a battle 6-0 although he was testing his ice team on me

EDIT: you may now begin posting your applications for the 13th movie tournament

ElliotDX

Name: StickWorld111
Fc: 3696 4251 0001
Time zone: GMT

Name: Gingbino
Fc: First post
Time zone: GMT + 12

Name: ElliotDX
FC: 2021 3936 3890
Time zone: GMT

Name: Dlord
FC: First post
Time Zone: unsure

Name: GrovyleCelebi
FC: First post
Time Zone: GMT + 10
Me and Soccer_Pro had a clan battle. She won 3-0, essentially 2-0.

Last edited:

SOCCER_PRO

oh and i just had a battle with elliot, was epic
i did win 3 - 0 though, with one pokemon only having 1hp left (thankyou focus sash)
you guys better watch out for him in the UU tourney he seeems like his going to be quite the battler

Status
Not open for further replies.