• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
Thanks DL. ^^

Also I would like to add that I may not be on the chat site much due to having NO LIFE at the moment. Seriously I don't even find time to scratch my own..... foot =B

That said, I will be checking on here and my PM/VMs more then anything so if ya need me for anything here will probably be the best place to find me...

Off to go make Luke a sandwich... Yay me *sigh*

Edit: I hope you feel better soon Amazing! For what it's worth I thought you were doing a good job as a leader. You and DL are one of the only reasons why I am here ^^

Last edited:

darklord18

damn amazing you weren't unfit leader (I more unfite to be a leader) just being a good leader mean making mistakes (I made mistakes with being leader of something) but it how you learn for tthem that matter imo

Col. Torterra welcome hope you enjoy your self here

SneaselClaw

Okay, I saw Amazing's post about the Skarmory rank that's been added and how I was voted to be moved into it. But with the shift in power, just wanted to make sure that's still the case before I update my sig.

TehJonno

Lame-arse
I'd actually like a test battle to move up the Skarmory rank, I know I just joined, but I feel as though the description fits me better than the Noctowl rank, so i'd like to know if that'd be okay?

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
forgot too mention i have won three matches yesterday

i beat grovylecelebi, theblade & kima but i dont remember the scores

EDIT: In light of whats happened today i have come to the conclusion that my actions of demoting myself were extreme so if you all will have me back as leader i will do so, this is a clans descision & i will follow whatever action you chose...

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
forgot too mention i have won three matches yesterday

i beat grovylecelebi, theblade & kima but i dont remember the scores

EDIT: In light of whats happened today i have come to the conclusion that my actions of demoting myself were extreme so if you all will have me back as leader i will do so, this is a clans descision & i will follow whatever action you chose...

I'll definitely be the first one to say that we would love to have you back as a leader

darklord18

hey i like it more with you as leader than not it more fun

and um sorry amazing for my part in what happen should have PM you instead of posting it. but it safe there no one who wouldn't want you as leader.

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
yeah i guess you can come back -_- :p yeah course you can :D welcome back

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Yeah I would say Amazing is can return to his leader status, as long as he consults the other leaders about future decisions.

@Java: Hey I haven't seen you on in a while. Want to battle?

Javaker

Unluckiest Trainer
hey Dtrain, yeah sure

EDIT: clan battles:

beat theblade - 3-0 i think it was
beat 3D - 2-0
lost to amazing - 4-2
beat amazing 2-0 ( but i said it didnt count before the battle :( )

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
Amazing, you definitely deserve to be leader. I am sure what happened was meant in no disrespect and everyone makes mistakes. Welcome back as leader and welcome back as main leader Firestar.

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
I REALLY like the skarmory userbar and the whole idea.In fact i think it is the best userbar = /

o0oSerenityo0o

Spontanious Trainer
YAAAAAYYYYY!!! Grats on the Leadershipgetingbackstatus Amazing 8D

As far as the AF goes DT you have 400 AF and Kimba you have 150 AF (straight from Amazing's mouth... err keyboard... whatever)

darklord18

i jsut lost three battlw ith amazing

lost a battle with hawk 4-0

won my 1st battle with sen 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.