• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

afflicted

Happiest Trainer
I had the tourn Match with Affiliated & barely won 1-0.
gg Affliated it was really close & fun game

Yep it was a pretty good game with some hax for grovyle...but anw thats pokemon! GG man and gd luck with the rest of the tourney.

EDIT: I would also like to use the Re-Test Battle system that costs 650 AF and can be used once in a month,just to get straight to salamence if possible.I dont know if it works cuz its in trial phase so inform me pls.

Name: Afflicted
FC: 3308 2452 0474
Timezone: GMT + 2

Last edited:

Tesseh

I'd like to apply for a retest battle.

Name: Tesseh
FC: 2278-9114-1842
Timezone: GMT + 0

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok i had 3 more matches today...

first was against grow which i won 5-2 because his ds battery died

next was tehjonno who i beat 5-0

finally i won against adagen 4-0

gg too the 3 of you & it looks like this teams a keeper

the w/l/d section is officially closed for this month & it looks like i win with 18wins 10losses & 1 draw therefore i claim the first mystery prize....

An evd timid choice specs kingdra

as of now the w/l/d records will be wipped clean & everyone starts on 0/0/0 as of now it wont go on just who has the most wins, the winner will be determmined by the best win & loss record...what this means is for evey win you gain a point & for every loss you lose a point, its very simple to know how many points you have, just subtract the ammount of losses you have from the ammount of wins you have

example : i have 3 wins & 2 losses that would make me have the following equasion 3wins - 2losses = 1 point
heres another one: i had 4 wins & 7losses... 4wins - 7losses = -3 points

the person with the most points wins the mystery prize

EDIT: two more things afflicted & tesseh you must now pm any testbattler (preferably the one that tested you) to shedule a new test battle. & the re-testbattle system is now here by closed

EDIT #2: i have the match ups for the semi final round of our UU tourney they are as follows

4kjayhawks vs stickworld 111
grovylecelebi vs dtrain

please have these matches done by the 11th of august

Last edited:

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
beat elliot in an extremely close game 1-0 gg elliot

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
I would like to join :-0. Here is my application:-
Name: Cena_#1 (IGN: Fun)
FC: In Sign: 0861 1073 9049
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 5
Reason for Joining: I liked the theme of the clan. I just prefered it above all of the other clan
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): no.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
I would like to join :-0. Here is my application:-
Name: Cena_#1 (IGN: Fun)
FC: In Sign: 0861 1073 9049
Reason for Joining: I liked the theme of the clan. I just prefered it above all of the other clan

You're accepted welcome! PleasenPM me, firestar319, Mr.Amazing400, or gingbino11 for your test. Have fun

Mrfcrhys

Red Dragon Clan
Name: Rhys
FC: 0775 7686 2403
Reason for Joining: Just came back from another break and need to start up again!
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): No.

firestar319

The Marauder
Name: Rhys
FC: 0775 7686 2403
Reason for Joining: Just came back from another break and need to start up again!
Referred to this clan by anybody (if yes then who): No.

Welcome to the Airborne Aces Clan! Just PM either myself, 4kjayhawks, gingbino11, or Mr. Amazing400 to arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

This may seem a little off topic, but Cena #1, I freakin like your userbar title. I wish I had 100% stratusfaction in my life...

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
Welcome to the Airborne Aces Clan! Just PM either myself, 4kjayhawks, gingbino11, or Mr. Amazing400 to arrange a test battle to determine your rank.

This may seem a little off topic, but Cena #1, I freakin like your userbar title. I wish I had 100% stratusfaction in my life...

Haha..don't we all. Anyway I am free from now up until the next 7 hours if anyone wants to test battle me.

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
sry for not being so active lately i been practicing with my new team im gunna be in the chat even more sooo :p catch me if u can

-Critical , MR.3D

mrbadguy096

Shadow King Cerberus
name;mason
fc-0775-2946-5078
reason for joining;bored looking for competion
personal note;i have alot of items that can help this clan plus i iv breed so i mite take the job but not in speed also egg moves and natures
was i recommened;no
battle experience;1-10(9)

Last edited:

ElliotDX

name;mason
fc-0775-2946-5078
reason for joining;bored looking for competion
personal note;i have alot of items that can help this clan plus i iv breed so i mite take the job but not in speed also egg moves and natures
was i recommened;no
battle experience;1-10(9)

KK, you're accepted. Obviously. :)

Just PM Firestar319, Mr.Amazing400, gingbino11 or 4kjayhawks to organise your test battle, or trying catching them in the clan chatroom.

purplepikachu

Name: ASH
FC: In Sig
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 10
Reason for Joining: Really bored. Need help making(ev training, IV breeding) my team. Will contribute as many shinies as you want from RNGing in exchange(not kidding, I'lll give you 10 ut legit shinies for a jolly lucario with 31 IVs atk and spe and crunch). No particular reason for joining this clan except for the fact that i'm a flying type gym leader :
http://darkesteclipse.net/showthread.php?62-The-Flying-Type-Gym-Leader-WillyTheKid
Finally, I can tutor people and help them with their teams(movesets/strategy) as few players on serebii have my level of experience with competitive battling.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Name: ASH
FC: In Sig
Battling Experience (Rate from 1-10): 10
Reason for Joining: Really bored. Need help making(ev training, IV breeding) my team. Will contribute as many shinies as you want from RNGing in exchange(not kidding, I'lll give you 10 ut legit shinies for a jolly lucario with 31 IVs atk and spe and crunch). No particular reason for joining this clan except for the fact that i'm a flying type gym leader :
http://darkesteclipse.net/showthread.php?62-The-Flying-Type-Gym-Leader-WillyTheKid
Finally, I can tutor people and help them with their teams(movesets/strategy) as few players on serebii have my level of experience with competitive battling.

welcome to the clan, you need to pm myself, 4kjayhawks, gingbino11 or firestar319 to arrange a test battle

EDIT: cena #1 i believe you've got your name spelt wrong.... it should be; Edge #1 :p , but i do wish i had some stratusfaction too

Last edited:

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
welcome to the clan, you need to pm myself, 4kjayhawks, gingbino11 or firestar319 to arrange a test battle

EDIT: cena #1 i believe you've got your name spelt wrong.... it should be; Edge #1 :p , but i do wish i had some stratusfaction too

Haha, Edge is also awesome won't take anything from him. I'm ready for my test battle if you want to test me now.

MR.3D

So Pro ftw
GG Mr.Amazing 4-0 x_X im not gunna use that pokemon against you lol i agree it was a cheap move on my part :p

Status
Not open for further replies.