• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Airborne Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Haha, Edge is also awesome won't take anything from him. I'm ready for my test battle if you want to test me now.

if your still on i'll test you.

& i'm not really into wwe anymore, it got really boring seeing the same few guys fight all the time & how its now targeted to little kids, but i still route for edge (my fav since 2006). i watch tna now since its more for people over the age of 12

i had 2 battles with mr 3d & i lost the first battle 4-0 stupid brelooms always screw me up

second battle was against 3d also but he didnt have breloom this time & i won 4-0

Last edited:

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
if your still on i'll test you.

& i'm not really into wwe anymore, it got really boring seeing the same few guys fight all the time & how its now targeted to little kids, but i still route for edge (my fav since 2006). i watch tna now since its more for people over the age of 12

i had 2 battles with mr 3d & i lost the first battle 4-0 stupid brelooms always screw me up

second battle was against 3d also but he didnt have breloom this time & i won 4-0
Yeah I know its PG now..but I still like it because of the good booking.

Anyway, I will be online waiting for you if you're still up.

4kjayhawks

I do it for tha hood
I can also test you if Amazing can't.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
Yeah I know its PG now..but I still like it because of the good booking.

Anyway, I will be online waiting for you if you're still up.

i was waiting for a fc but i just relised that you have in in your sig..... i'll be on in a minute

ElliotDX

Guys, I have to come clean about something.

For some time now, I've been using Pokesav to create Pokemon with legit stats. I've already informed Amazing, but I need to be fully honest.

At the current time I only use two, which I'd rather not say, though anyone that's battled me can use deduction, seeing as one's from the clan store, one I put up for EV training and two were bred by a friend.

This is why I tended to use PO, because I didn't feel I was hacking that way.

kk, I'll take what comes.

Mr. amazing400

arcanine FTW
ok elliot we need to speek as leaders to figure out a punishment...

on a lighter note cena #1 beat me in a tesrt battle thanks to some lucky hax, so i award him skarmory rank

congratulations cena #1

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
ok elliot we need to speek as leaders to figure out a punishment...

on a lighter note cena #1 beat me in a tesrt battle thanks to some lucky hax, so i award him skarmory rank

congratulations cena #1

Yeah, it was a good battle. I don't win much so I'm happy :)

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
I think he should recieve a light punishment. I just feel it's unfair to all of the people who work hard to breed and EV Train there teams if someone just gets to make all of their Pokemon in 5 minutes. Maybe just fine him some AF or something like that. It's not really a big deal.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Guess if confession time, I SAV WOWOWOOWOWOW SHOCK

And I'm more than willing to help people out with pokes ;D

Cena_#1

100% stratusfaction
Well since its confession season so I'll just make my OWN confession; I like Delcatty.

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Lol. I guess I have to come up with something to confess. Here goes:

When I was younger I had both Ruby and Sapphire Versions. I bought an AR to see what kind of cheats I could use. I definetley messed with those games a lot, so it's a good thing I lost the games before I got Diamond, so I wasn't able to migrate any hacked Pokemon.

And my other confession: I'm Awesome!

Last edited:

kimabfmv1

Kima the Mighty
i am officially informing every one the my name is not kimba like the lion thing. It is Kima [pronounced: keema].

also welcome to the clan new mambers

Last edited:

firestar319

The Marauder
Just a reminder to everyone that I need at least three more gym leaders with their teams ready to officially open the league.

lloyd094

Experienced Trainer
Hey. I have a friend who is only limited to some pokemon from Ruby and the pokemon from Firered. He'd like to make a team, however I don't know a very good one for him yet. If any of you have good ideas, could you PM me so I could give him the info? Thanks.

P.S. His brother also is in the same situation, except he has the full access to pokemon Ruby instead of Firered.

Tesseh

I have a confession my own to make. Well, here goes. /sigh

I am the greatest man alive.

Yes it's true, I am the almighty awesome one. I know it's hard to believe but I am. Any who says otherwise can suck my balls.

DTrain5742

Dragon Tamer
Sorry for not posting this earlier, I had a 4 on 4 double battle with Amazing. It ended up going 3-0 my way. GG Amazing. I'm wondering if this battle counts for the W/L/D table and for 125 AF?

Status
Not open for further replies.